Clare's 40th

Story Info
Clare meets back up with Barnes & a few of his friends.
2k words
4.12
10.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxslack
maxslack
18 Followers

After our last encounter with Barnes, Clare's and my sex life was amazing. We had it with a renewed vigour and now with plenty of foreplay I could make my wife come with my own dick. I knew it was never as good for her as it was when she fucked Barnes but it was an improvement all the same. We used her dildo often as well and she loved it when we did. As you may recall it was Clare's fantasy to be serviced by a well endowed guy and her 40th birthday was fast approaching. We hadn't had another guy in the bedroom since Barnes and that was four months ago. I quite liked the idea of seeing my wife get the shagging of her life again by a guy with a huge cock but wasn't sure if I'd feel a little jealous. Sure it was my idea the first time but I knew that Clare was never truly satisfied with me, it was my duty to ensure every now and then she got a real treat.

Clare has a small tattoo on the small of her back of a pink star, I love it when I'm fucking her from behind, it's so sexy. As part of her present I bought her a new one but this one in a more intimate place, a tiny love heart on the inside of her thigh that only the female tattooist and I would know about. That was part one of her present, part two was that she would receive a full body massage on her birthday and a day in the spa. I wanted my girl to feel refreshed and happy; the third and final part was the bit I hadn't quite worked out yet.

I had made a promise to Clare that I wouldn't read her diary and I hadn't since that first and only time, yet I had to find out if there was anything she wanted, anything super sexy. I had to go for broke and ask her. We were both a bit drunk again and I just blurted it out, "Honey, what do you want for your birthday?"

"My tattoo, I've got it," she replied, "Well that and the spa."

"I know, but don't you want anything, you know... special."

"Oh, like Barnes you mean." And she smiled mischievously. I nodded in agreement. "Are you sure this is not for you Bill, you loved watching me get screwed last time didn't you?" I smiled back at her and kissed her full lips.

"There is maybe one thing," she said, "but it's, no it's silly."

"Go on," I prompted.

"My friend Bonnie was fucked by two guys and she said it was the most mind-blowing sex she'd ever had."

"Two?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it, it's just last time when you were fucking me with the dildo and I had Barnes' dick in my mouth it made me multiple so much. I want that again desperately."

"So you want two guys?" She nodded.

"Only if it's ok." She bit her lower lip and looked at me coyly. We had good sex that night, probably because she was thinking of her birthday treat.

I went online the next day at work and contacted the same escort agency. I told them that last time I had Barnes and he was great but this time I wanted two guys. The secretary told me to phone back an hour later, I did and she gave me a contact number for Barnes.

"Hey Barnes," I said down the phone, "you might remember me, I hired you about four months ago to attend to my wife Clare..."

"Hell yeah I remember you, she was fit as fuck man. What's up?"

"She still remembers you all to well Barnes and wants a reunion but this time with a friend. Can you do this Friday at eight?" There was a pause and then:

"Sure man, we'll be there."

Clare's birthday came and she had her day at the spa. When she came back she proudly showed me her well trimmed pussy and the now healed tattoo. She gave me a big kiss and went to get ready. She was so excited, it was turning me on just to see her. The time was fast approaching eight o'clock and Clare had selected her outfit. A matching bra and thong set that was black lace. She looked amazing. Over this she was wearing one of my favourite outfits, her red dress and 'fuck me' boots. "I want to keep these on when they fuck me Bill. I can't wait for you to see me getting it off two studs." She finished her drink, poured another and went upstairs to wait. The doorbell rang and I answered it. Barnes was there with another guy a bit shorter than him but equally as handsome. They both stepped in and were followed by two others. I was standing in my kitchen surrounded by four strapping black guys, all grinning at me. Barnes introduced them to me, the short guy, Jack and the two extras, Marc and Danny.

"Wh... what's going on Barnes?" I stammered.

"I know man, I told the boys and they all want in, I promise it'll be a good show."

"I don't know..."

"Listen, let us all in on the act, we will treat your Clare like she is a porn queen and we won't charge you a penny. " I thought about it for a second and then shook my head, Clare was expecting two, not four.

"Listen man, said one of the newcomers, we will give your wife the fucking of a lifetime and for free." I looked at the four of them and thought what Clare would think when she saw them, if she didn't go mad, she'd probably cum where she stood. I nodded and then led them up to the bedroom.

Clare was sitting on the bed, her sexy body barely able to fit into the tight dress. The skirt cut its way up to the top of her thigh revealing her curvy legs. As I entered she stood up. "I have a treat for you baby," I said and in walked Barnes. Her eyes lit up as she saw him again. Then followed the shorter guy, Clare licked her lips and walked towards them both. "Here is the final instalment," I said and then Marc and Danny strolled in. Clare's eyes widened in disbelief, she looked at me open mouthed.

"Happy 40th Clare, these guys are here to give you a birthday you'll never forget.

In an instant, the three new guys were on her kissing, feeling her massive tits, sliding a hand up her dress. She was quivering all over and, probably due to the drink, not at all fazed by these three men groping her. "Baby, we're gonna make you cum so much, you'll never want to stop." I sat down and Barnes sat with me watching the boys go to town on my wife. They slowly peeled the dress off her and looked her curvy figure up and down. "Think you can handle me boys? There's a lot to go around." They just stood and watched this beautiful woman parade her big tits and ass in front of them. Then their hands were in, squeezing, flicking, stroking. Marc started kissing her neck, whilst Danny and Jack started sucking on a massive tit each. Clare stared at us both with a hungry look in her eye. She wiggled her finger at Barnes beckoning him to come over but he stayed where he was. Clare lay down on the bed whilst the boys continued to lick and kiss every inch of her body apart from her pussy; that was being saved. The boys slowly got off the bed one by one and stripped off, each guy had a well toned body and cocks the size of Barnes'. Clare grabbed Danny's dick in one hand and Jack's in another. Marc peeled off her damp thong and threw it at me. He then started devouring her soft pussy. Within seconds she was howling and had had her first orgasm of the night. The boys took it in turns going down on her and changing their position. Then it was time for the first big dick to enter her, Marc slid in, slowly at first whilst she was hungrily doing her best at sucking on both cocks in turn. Danny and Jack grabbed my wife's legs and held them up pulling them high and spreading them wide. Marc began to pound his dick harder and harder into my wife's soaking pussy until she came again. Seconds later Marc exploded inside her, he then withdrew and swapped positions with Danny. Danny then gave Clare a pounding and shot his load deep inside her. When he had finished, Jack had his turn until he came.

I lost count of the amount of times Clare had cum and now she was just moaning intelligibly. The three boys, spent of their load, moved away from the bed. Clare lay there, cum dribbling out of her now well stretched fanny and sighed. She looked up at Barnes and said, "Is that it, I still want more." Incredible, she was insatiable. Barnes got up and got his dick out, he ploughed into Clare with a frenzy the other three didn't have and she screamed like a person demented. "Ooooh Fuck, that's goooood!!" Clare's body shuddered and she had a multiple orgasm. Barnes pulled out of her and left her shaking and covered in goose pimples. After about five minutes, Clare got up and walked over to me, she dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock from its trousers. I was a little embarrassed to let it be seen in front of these monster dicks but she didn't care. I felt myself building to an orgasm quickly, Clare stroked my balls and squeezed them gently with one hand. Just as I was about to cum, she stopped. She stood up and pushed Barnes back on the bed and straddled him. His big cock slipped easily inside her and she started to fuck him. She motioned Danny over and she grabbed his dick and started to wank him off, with her other hand she motioned Jack and started to wank him off. She looked at me with a look of a slut in her eyes and said, "This is amazing Bill, you have never made me feel this good. I could be fucked by these men forever." Clare's words stung a little but my own cock was still rock hard. "I want you to watch me get the shagging of my life by these big dicked bastards. I'm gonna let them cum all over my face and I want you to watch. I know you will love it. Then I'm gonna suck every drop of spunk out of your tiny dick." With that Marc slammed his dick into her mouth. It was an amazing site, she had four massive cocks on the go at the same time and she was in heaven. Barnes erupted deep inside her and then the others all came as if on cue. Clare's face was covered in hot, warm cum. It dribbled down her face and it was in her hair. She licked her lips and stood up, Barnes' fresh cum dribbling out of her well used pussy.

She dropped to her knees again and slurped at my dick, deep throating it no problem, I came in a few seconds and true to her word she drank every drop, practically draining me dry.

After that she stood with a smile on her face and went to the bathroom. The guys got dressed and thanked me for an amazing night.

Clare emerged from the bathroom ten minutes later, cleaned up. "That was fantastic Bill, I have never cum so much in my life and knowing you were loving it and watching me get fucked made it all the better. When's the next time?"

maxslack
maxslack
18 Followers