Clare's Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
Criminals breaks into a family home and forces them to fuck.
5.8k words
4.57
48k
51

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was smiling listening to the father and daughter have sex in the kitchen. He had started unpacking one of the bags, pulling out some light chains, cuffs, collars and other bondage equipment. 'I'm going to have to get Richard to deliver more of the drugs. I won't have enough for the full treatment when the 2nd daughter arrives.' Mark thought.

Gus had dragged Alisa to Clare's bedroom and was currently fucking her up the ass doggy style. "You love fucking up the ass don't you Alisa." Gus whispered in her ear. "Yes, I love all fucking. Will you fuck my tits later?" Alsia moaned out. "Of course slut. I can fuck 10 times a day with this amazing medicine that Mark has." Gus said while still pounding in and out of her ass harder than Alisa had taken anytime in the past.

Alisa never enjoyed anal sex previously, Daniel and her had tried it a couple of times, but it just seemed gross to them both and hurt Alisa's asshole. Now with the drugs coursing through her body and commands Gus has been whispering to her she has changed her mind, she now thinks she loves a good ass fucking, the harder the better.

"Are you going to cum for me slut? Remember you need to cum every time I cum." Gus ordered.

"Yes sir, I will cum when you cum." Alisa moaned.

"Good slut, here I cum." Gus screamed while pushing hard against her fantastic ass cheeks and pulling back on her shoulders. Her ass was nice and spongy, not too big, but not too small either. Alisa was in fantastic shape for being almost 40 years old. Alisa moaned as her ass started pinching hard on the base of Gus's dick that was shooting off in her ass. Alisa fell forward and Gus lay on top of her with his softening dick still in her asshole.

"Oh slut, you are a fantastic fuck! You were built for fucking!" Gus groaned while rolling off of Alisa's back. "My dick is a mess, clean it with your mouth slut!" Gus said.

"Sir?" Alisa said.

"You love sucking a good dick Alisa. You love a dick covered in ass, you love a dick covered in pussy. You just love all dick, and always want one in one of your holes, but for cleaning you always use your mouth. Now get to work slut. Nothing upsets you more than a dirty dick." Gus ordered.

Alisa's brain still with the fresh drugs coursing through her veins takes all orders as if they are her own desires and rolled over and looked at the slimy dick laying limp across his leg. She instantly saw how dirty it was and grasped it and put it in her mouth. 'This dick is so dirty, I've got to clean it.' Alisa thought. "Good slut! Tastes good, you love it! Having a dick in your mouth makes you horny. It makes you so happy to clean dick with your mouth." 'I do love it! I'm going to clean the shit out of this dick! Literally! Hahaha.' Alisa made herself laugh while swishing her tongue around the base and balls.

Gus folded one of Clare's many pillows in half and propped his head on it.

"Who am I Alisa?" Gus asked.

"You are Gus. One of my and Daniel's best friends." Alisa said while moving up to cuddle with Gus and put her head on his chest.

"Do you fuck all your friends?"

"No sir, just you and Mark."

"Have you ever fucked Mark?"

"Um, no, I don't think so." Alsia responded.

"Why do you fuck me and not your other friends?" Gus asked.

"I don't know."

"If your other friends wanted to fuck, would you fuck them?"

"Ummm, YES! I was built for fucking!" Alisa smiled.

"Good Alisa you are learning. Who is that other woman that is here?"

"That is a whore I hired to service Daniel. I'll be too busy fucking you to get Dan off."

"Where is your daughter Clare?"

"She went to France for a month. We bought her a trip for a graduation present." Alisa said.

"What is the whore's name?" Gus asked.

"Uuuuu, I don't know, I just call her whore. What is her name?"

"You can call her Whore, that is as good a name as anything."

"Where is your other daughter?"

"Kate is at university, but she will be here tomorrow morning."

"Actually, we just received a message from Kate that she is going to join Clare in France."

"Oooohhh." Alsia said with a sad face.

"Were you looking forward to seeing Kate?"

"Yes, I haven't seen her in a few months."

"Well I'm sure you will see her soon, but there is another whore coming tomorrow."

"Another whore? For Dan?" Alisa asked.

"This whore is for everybody."

"Even me?"

"Yep, you can do anything you want with her. You are bi-sexual, all women are. You love pussy and tits just as much as cock." Gus told her.

"I do? Of course. The other whore already ate you out once."

"She did? I don't remember that."

"She ate you out on the couch while Dan fucked her. All three of you loved it."

"That does sound sexy!"

"Good girl, you will love the new whore, you will fuck her, beat her, and humiliate her." Gus instructed Alisa.

"Okay."

***

Clare had snuck out of the kitchen and tried to go to her room, but Mom and Gus were already in there talking about something. Instead Clare headed for Kate's old room that her parents had turned into an exercise room with a treadmill and stationary bike. There was also a reading chair in the corner that she went and sat on. Clare pulled her legs up onto the chair and hugged them. Tears started leaking down her face again as she sat and thought about everything that was going on. She could feel her father's spunk leaking out of her pussy as she sat there. Clare's pussy was still itching, needing attention, the fire never seems to die due to the damn drugs they gave her.

Clare spread her legs a little bit and slipped her right hand down to her pussy. My clit is so sensitive, just brushing it with a finger tip made a moan slip out. 'Oh god, I haven't cum this much in a single day before.' Clare started circling around her clit with two fingers. 'So close!' "Ohhhh."

Mark and Dan suddenly fling open the door. Mark has the crop in his hand and swings it down on Clare's thigh.

"Owwww!" Clare shouted.

"Bad whore! Do you see what she is doing Dan? Trying to get off without your cock in her!" Mark shouted. "Get up whore, out to the dining room." Mark ordered.

Clare got off the chair and started walking back out to the dining area with her head hanging down. Mark smacked her ass a couple more times with the crop to get her to hurry up.

"My wife paid good money for you whore! This is only the first day and you already can't do as you're told." Dan yelled at her. All three of them walked to the dining room.

"Stop right there bitch." Mark ordered when she was near the table. Mark picked up a collar and chains.

"What is that?" Clare asked.

"This is something to ensure you do as you're told." Mark said clamping the metal collar around Clare's neck and putting a little padlock in the rings to keep it locked on.

"No, please, I'll be good." Clare whined. "Please don't chain me up."

"Sorry whore we gave you some leeway, and you destroyed our trust in you." Mark said. "Dan hold her left wrist please." Mark asked.

Dan grabbed her left wrist and held it up by her neck. Mark followed one of the two small chains from Clare's neck until he reached the appropriate wrist cuff and locked it on her left wrist. Mark and Dan did the same thing with her right hand locking it to her new collar. Clare's hands were now forced to stay up by her neck, the short 6 inch chain between collar and wrist cuff didn't even give her enough length to touch her nipples.

"Maybe after a few days wearing this we will let you out to try again." Mark said.

"A few days? How can I live like this? How can I go to the bathroom?" Clare asked.

"Some tasks may be a bit more difficult, and you may need to ask for some help doing some things, but this is a punishment whore. Be good and we can make your life easier, be naughty and we can always make it worse." Mark said.

"Thanks Mark. This will help a lot." Dan said. "You brought a lot of stuff for this trip." Dan said.

"Yeah, Gus and I thought you would need some supplies to handle the two whores you will have."

Alisa and Gus came out of Clare's bedroom and joined the other three in the dining area.

"Two whores?" Dan asked.

Alisa reached around and hugged Dan from behind grasping his still hard cock. "Gus just told me also, he said another whore is showing up tomorrow." Alisa said to Dan.

"How are we going to explain these whores to Kate when she gets here?" Dan asked Alisa.

Alisa gave a kiss to Dan on his neck. "Don't worry. Gus just told me that Kate is actually joining Clare in France and won't be coming." Alisa said while kissing Dan's neck multiple times.

"That's right. Kate and Clare both wanted to give you two some alone time. They don't know about the whores of course, but you two are now free to play with the whores as much as you like." Mark explained.

"This is going to be the best month ever." Alisa yells while stroking Dan's large cock.

Clare just stood there silently listening to everything and watching her mother stroke her dad's cock, she was 100% certain that the other 'whore' was her sister. "My only hope is to warn her when she gets here."

"Bend over the back of the couch whore! My husband needs a good fuck." Alisa ordered.

Mark started smacking Clare's ass with the crop. "You heard her whore, get over there!" Mark ordered. Clare walked over to the back of the couch and started to bend over a little, but without her hands to balance with she started to go over completely. Alisa quickly grabbed her left breast to help hold her upright.

"Alisa, go hold her up on the other side of the couch." Dan said.

She quickly went around and put her hands on Clare's tits pulling on them to get her to lean forward again.

"Mom, please don't make me do this." Clare begged.

"Shut up whore, don't call me mom or mommy, I'm not your mother. You can call me Miss. or Mistress." Alisa said while twisting her left nipple.

"Owww" Clare shouted.

"Now kiss me like the whore you are." Alisa said while clamping her lips over Clare's mouth and biting her lower lip. "Come on Dan, fuck her hard." Alisa said, pulling away from Clare's face for a second.

Clare's mouth opened wider when she felt Dan's cock press against her pussy. Alisa shoved her tongue into the whore's mouth making out with her. Clare attempted to move forward a bit to lessen the pressure on her pussy, but the couch was holding her in position. Dan applied continuous pressure, pushing his large cock in slowly but steadily.

"Oh, the whore likes that Dan." Alisa said while watching Clare's face with her mouth open wide and her eyes rolling into the back of her head. "I think she is going to cum from you putting your cock into her. I love this whore, she cums so easily." Alisa kept her hands on Clare's tits to help hold her up and tweak her nipples periodically.

Dan was slowly working his dick in and out of his daughter, still thinking she is just some whore his wife hired. Whatever drugs were in that injection that Mark gave to Clare's parents was able to completely warp their sense of reality, giving Mark and Gus the ability to rewrite their core beliefs and knowledge.

"That's a good slut, cum for us." Alisa told Clare. Dan was picking up the pace and sawing back and forth inside the fantastic pussy in front of him. Alisa was making out with the whore and Clare was kissing right back moaning while being pushed forward and backward by her father. "Mmmmmm, offf, ohhhh" Clare whimpered, cuming again on her father's prick. Alisa reached down and pinched Clare's nipple hard.

"Ahhhhhh" Clare screamed.

"There she goes Dan, fuck her, fuck her hard. She loves it!" Alsia shouted while staring at her daughter's face with a look of pleasure and pain mixed together.

Clare was attempting to hold onto her mother's neck and face but with her hands chained to her neck it was difficult. Clare was lost in bliss as she came again for maybe the 10th time today.

"Yes, yes, yes, more, please, more." Clare moaned.

"Oh the little whore is still horny. Do you want me to play with your little clitty?" Alsia asked. "Yes, Miss, please." Clare moaned out.

"Okay, kiss me like you mean it."

Clare started kissing her mother in a very non-motherly fashion. Alisa reached down to Clare's clit and started massaging it. Clare was humping back against her father's huge dick as it sawed in and out, but she was getting frustrated that she couldn't push back harder, thankfully her mother was about to make her cum again.

"Say what you are whore." Alisa said.

"I'm horny!" Clare said.

"We know that, but what are you?" Alisa asked as she stopped rubbing Clare's clit.

"A whore! I'm a whore. Keep rubbing me please." Clare screamed out.

Alisa started rubbing again. "Good girl. Keep saying it."

"I'm a whore." Clare said once and Alisa stopped rubbing again.

"What else are you?" Alisa asked.

"I'm a slut." rub rub

"And? Are you a cum dump?"

"Ohhh, yes, I'm a cum dump." rub rub

"Are you just a hole for my husband to fuck?"

"Ohhh, I'm a hole to fuck!" rub rub

"Yes, I'm a whore! I'm a cum dump, fuck my hole, Fuck me." Clare shouted as she came again.

Gus was approaching Alisa from behind. Watching these two women make out and then getting her daughter to say those nasty things made Gus need to fuck someone. Alisa turned her head around with Clare resting her head on her shoulder as she felt Gus trying to push his dick into her pussy. Alisa spread her legs apart a little more to give Gus easier access. Gus pushed his dick in a little and pulled back out to push in again a little farther than before, slowly working the entire length inside of Alisa.

"Why don't you tell the whore what you are." Gus whispered in Alisa's ear.

"I'm a slut that was built for fucking." Alisa moaned out, kissing her daughter again on the mouth.

"Tell the whore to have daddy cum in her." Gus told Alisa.

"Tell Daddy to cum in you whore." Alisa told her daughter while starting to rub her clit some more.

"Cum in me daddy." Clare moaned.

"Keep saying it until he does whore." Alisa ordered while still rubbing her daughters clit rougher and rougher.

"Cum in me daddy."

"Cum in me daddy. Cum in me please." Clare shouted at him.

Alisa started rubbing her clit hard trying to milk one more orgasam out of the whore before Dan finished inside of her.

"What a whore wanting her father to cum in her pussy." Alisa moaned as Gus kept fucking her.

"I'm a whore, cum in my daddy!" rub rub Alisa rubbed her daughters pussy. Clare's clit was so overly sensitive at this point it actually hurt, but she still wanted more. The drugs forcing her sex drive to higher levels than ever before, each orgasam she has just makes her want them more.

"I'm a whore cum in me DADDY! YES" She came again as she felt her father cram his large penis inside of her and it started twitching feeling his cum shoot off inside her pussy.

Alisa was right behind her cumming also as she felt Gus cumming in her pussy, all four of them cumming at the same time.

Clare was so weak at this point she couldn't hold herself up at all and put all of her upper body weight onto her mother who was also weak after the fantasic orgasam she had. Both of them collapsed onto the sofa. Clare bent in half with her ass up in the air and her father's prick still embedded deep in her pussy. Alisa just collapsed right next to Clare, her upper chest landing on the sofa seat and her legs folding pulling Gus's cock free from her pussy. Gus was still cumming and ended up splattering Clare's face with his cum. Clare was too far out of it to even care, she wasn't able to wipe it off anyway with her hands chained the way they were. All of them spent a few seconds recovering breathing hard.

Gus leaned down next to Alisa's head. "Look there is cum on the whore's face. You should lick it off, never waste cum, you always want to slurp it up." Gus whispered into Alisa's ear.

Alisa pushed herself up after a few seconds and started lapping at Clare's face who just moaned, clamping her pussy down on her dad's dick trying to keep it inside herself, but Dan was slowly pulling it out. Dan was happy at last his dick was going soft.

"This whore finally satisfied my dick Alisa!" Dan shouted. "I'm happy I didn't waste our money on this whore." Alisa said while still licking Clare's face, stopping to kiss her on the mouth and nibble on her neck and ear. Dan finally pulled his dick free and Clare's feet left the floor and she tumbled onto the sofa on her back, her mother looking at her upside down face.

Alisa realized that cum was leaking out of Clare's pussy and crawled toward it suck it up, bringing her knees up on either side of Clare's head. The compulsion that Gus planted in her head was fresh and strong. Burying her face in her daughter's pussy and sucking hard on her vagina. Clare's eyes shot open, feeling her mom's mouth on her cunt her first sight was her mom's pussy wagging back and forth above her head. A small strand of goo was falling toward her face, she had just enough time to turn her head a little to have it land on her left cheek instead of in her mouth.

Gus leaned down toward Alisa's ear. "You have a whore under you, let her work on your pussy while you work on hers." Gus whispered.

Alisa instantly thought it was a great idea and lowered her pussy onto Clare's face wiggling it around smearing the goo all over her face and mouth that she had previously tried to avoid. Gus moved over to Clare and grasped her left nipple.. "Lick it whore, or I will pinch your nipple so hard it might fall off." Gus ordered. Clare, wanting to avoid pain at all cost stuck out her tongue and started swabbing the pussy moving around on top of her. Alisa quickly came again from Clare's tongue work and stopped working on Clare's pussy. Clare was super horny and frustrated, her mother didn't make her cum but she was so close, humping up towards her mother's face.

"Please miss, let me cum." Clare begged.

"Shut up whore, you are here to pleasure us, not the other way around." Alisa said while climbing off her daughter. Clare just lay on the couch squeezing her legs together trying to relieve the cravings she is feeling.

"Please I'm so close, someone, just touch my clit!" Clare begged. Her hands were fighting against the chains trying to reach her pussy, but the chains were too strong.

Gus just watched Clare dance around on the sofa trying to find relief, he chuckled watching this young woman basically beg to be played with. A few hours ago she didn't want to take her clothes off, and now here she is begging for someone to play with her pussy.

Dan and Mark have been at the dining room table chatting like old friends. Dan got up to see what all the commotion was about walking around to the front of the sofa. He could hear the whore begging to cum. Tears streamed down Clare's face as she thrashed about. She saw her father standing above her.

"Daddy, please let me cum!" Clare shouted.

"I'll be a good whore daddy! You can fuck me whenever you want, just please let me cum."

"I can already fuck you whenever I want. You aren't offering me anything." Dan said.

"Please daddy, fuck me, I need your dick. Put it in my pussy. I can see you have a hard on.

Clare yelled while scooting around on her back so her ass was hanging off the couch and spreading her legs showing her pussy to her dad. Dan just stood there looking at the whore in front of him. Alisa grabbed Dan's cock and held it stroking her hand up and down the shaft.

"Please Mistress, put Daddy's cock in my pussy. I need it so bad." Clare begged her mom. "Come over here and suck on Dan's cock for a little while you big whore, then we might reward you with a fuck afterwards." Alisa said. Clare has never sucked a dick before, but she was desperate, she wiggled forward until her ass dropped off the couch and was able to get on her knees and scoot over to her father's prick which was sticking straight out at her face with her mother's hand wrapped around the base of it.

12