Clare's Nightmare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open wide whore. Show us your cock sucking skills." Alisa said while pointing her husband's cock at her daughter's mouth. Clare slowly moved her head closer and put the tip in her mouth and wrapped her lips around it.

"Okay whore put it all the way in." Dan said. Clare pulled her mouth off the dick.

"I can't take the whole thing, this is huge." Clare said with a shocked look on her face.

"Whore we are paying you to do as we tell you. Put the cock back in your mouth and swallow it." Alisa ordered.

Clare started to slowly put more and more of the cock into her mouth as Alisa walked over to the dining table and picked up a dildo that was about 6 inches long. Mark smiled as she did it. Gus was just sitting in the recliner chair watching everything. Alisa walked behind Clare and convinced her to spread her legs more. Dan put his hands on Clare's head and held onto her moving her back and forth fucking her face. Alisa touched the dildo to Clare's pussy forcing Clare to let out a moan. Alisa was able to push the dildo into her daughter with one shove making Clare emit a yelp around her father's dick. Clare was happy her mother was going to help her cum. Alisa fucked the dildo in and out a couple of times then pulled it completely out. Clare squealed and pushed her ass back toward her mom wanting her to put the dildo back in, she was still so close, but she was just teasing her. Alisa had other plans and aimed the dildo at Clare's ass. When she felt it touch her asshole she clenched up not wanting it to go there. Alisa slapped her ass hard.

"Don't clench whore, just take it. I paid for this entire sexy body of yours and we will try everything with it." Alisa said while pushing the dildo into her daughter's ass. "I might even let you cum whore if you take this whole dildo up your ass." Alisa teased as she pinched Clare's left nipple. Clare moaned and spread her legs again, wanting to cum again, needing to cum again. The tip of the dildo popped into her ass and she screamed at the intrusion. It hurt like hell, but her mother didn't stop, she twisted it around trying to work it a little more inside her butt. Clare breathing hard through her nose started to recover as the pain from her ass started to dissipate. It wasn't helping that her father was cramming his dick into her mouth over and over again, not even trying to suck as her dad fucked her face.

Alisa's hand snuck down to Clare's clit and started rubbing it in a circular fashion eliciting a moan from Clare as she pushed back on the dildo ever so slightly. "That's a good whore, push the dildo in deeper. I know you want to fuck yourself. You must be so horny, a big slut like you can't go 5 minutes without a cum." Alisa whispered in Clare's ear and gave her a kiss on the neck. Alisa was working the dildo in and out of Clare's ass, the pussy juice working as lubricant to allow it easy access.

Dan pulled his cock from his daughter's mouth and lay down on the floor. "Move the slut forward so she can fuck me while you fuck her ass." Dan said.

"You heard him whore, climb on and fuck your daddy." Alisa said.

Clare didn't hesitate, she knew getting her daddy's dick inside her meant she could cum. Clare knee walked over his dick and tried to lower herself onto his dick, but it just slid forward over her slit missing the hole, her chained hands stopping her from grasping it.

"No, come on, go in." Clare whined while attempting to aim her hole over his dick and try again. It just slid over her slit again bumping into her clit "Ahhh, Daddy please hold your dick still so I can fuck it." Clare begged.

"Why do you want to fuck it?" Dan asked.

"I'm a slutty whore who gets off on fucking her daddy's huge dick. Please help me fuck it." Clare whined knowing he would want her to say something demeaning and whorish.

"Good answer slut." Dan says and reaches down to gasp his dick. Gus pops down near Dan's ear and whispers in his ear. Clare is rubbing up and down on the dick at least able to feel the cock tip on her clit while her mom fucks her ass.

Dan starts to follow Gus's orders/ideas put in his head. "Say, I'm a whore for daddy's dick." Dan tells Clare.

"I'm a whore for daddy's dick. Please daddy, let me fuck you."

"Good, now say, that your pussy is only for Daddy's dick, no other cocks are allowed."

"My pussy is only for Daddy's cock no other dicks are allowed." Clare screams while continuing to try to rub her clit on her father's cock tip.

"Good girl. Who am I."

"You're my daddy."

"What do you want."

"I want to fuck you."

"Fuck who?"

"I want to fuck my daddy!"

"Good girl." Dan says as he pushes his dick back just enough so that his daughter's pussy hole lands on the dick tip and enters her fuck hole.

"Yes, thank you daddy." Clare says while twisting her hips around trying to work more of his dick inside herself. Alisa had worked the entire dildo into Clare's ass a while back while she was begging for her father's dick and was now just holding onto the base as Clare fucked both of her holes.

Alisa's hand reaches around to Clare's clitty again and starts to massage it while she humps up and down. "Tell us when you cum whore, scream it out for us. Tell us how much you love your daddy's dick." Alisa tells her.

"So close, yes, mom, don't stop, I mean mistress don't stop. OH GOD, I"M CUMMING! I LOVE FUCKING MY DADDY'S COCK!" Clare screams as she drops all of her weight onto her father's dick and flops forward landing on Dan's chest twitching. "Thank you daddy, I love you. I love your cock." Clare whispers to her father while kissing his chest.

"You aren't done whore! Dan hasn't cum yet! Get back up and start fucking him until he finishes." Alisa orders while slapping her daughter's ass. "Mark can I borrow the crop?" Alisa asks.

"Of course, here you go." Mark says as he walks over and hands it to Alisa.

"I'm going to train this slut to be a proper whore! You don't stop fucking just because you cum, the customer's pleasure should be your only thoughts." Alisa says while cropping Clare's ass. Clare tries to push herself up, but her hands are chained to her neck. Dan helps out by pushing her back until she is sitting up still fully impaled on Dan's boner. "Now start fucking again." Alisa orders while whipping Clare's left nipple.

"AAAGGGHHH" Clare screams trying to move her hands down to protect her sensitive flesh but the chains don't allow her.

"FUCK HIM!" Alisa screams at her. Clare raises herself up and plops back down taking a little while to get into a rhythm. She continues to hump up and down on the large dick almost bottoming out on each downward thrust. "Squeeze those pussy muscles on the way up whore. Dan loves that, I know everything Dan loves, I've been fucking him for over twenty years. I'll teach you all the good ways to make my husband cum." Alisa shouts. "How is she doing Dan?" Alisa asks.

"It got better, but I know she can caress my dick better. She clamps down hard when you whip her." Dan says.

"Oh, so that is the trick with this whore. She just needs a little whipping." Alisa says. When Clare hits the bottom of her stroke Alisa hits her nipple again.

"Aggh"

"Up!" Alsia yells. Clare pushes up and goes back down. Alisa hits the same nipple again with the crop. "Up!"

"Please mistress, I'm trying my best." Clare whimpers while raising herself up again and hangs at the top spot not wanting to sink again trying to stop the whipping. Smack, on the nipple again. "Down! And loosen those cunt muscles on the way down." Alisa orders. Clare drops down. Smack on the butt this time. Alisa keeps up the rhythm, a smack to go up, and a smack to go down.

"Please stop hitting me!" Clare cries. "Daddy tell her to stop hitting me please. Aren't I fucking you good daddy? I'll be a good whore for you. Doesn't my pussy feel good? Are you going to cum in my pussy? Please daddy cum in my pussy. I need your cum daddy. Please cum inside me." Clare cries out trying to entice her father to cum so her mom would stop hitting her with the cruel whip.

"You are becoming a better whore, with a little more training I think you could be a great whore. Alisa is doing this to help you become the best whore you can be." Dan says while reaching up to play with her tits.

Even while getting whipped on the ass Clare's pleasure still continued to climb again approaching critical.

"I'm a good girl, I want to make my daddy happy. I'll practice lots, daddy. I'll fuck you all the time. I'm going to cum again!" Clare shouted.

"Keep fucking him whore, keep fucking through your cum. Clare drops down and stops for a second with her dads dick buried to the hilt. "Back up whore!" Alisa screams. "Don't stop, keep fucking!" Alisa hits her a few more times with the crop on her ass until she raises herself up and drops back down. Dan is continuing to manipulate her nipples as she continues to bounce up and down.

"I'm trying mistress, I'm trying. So hard to keep fucking while cumming. I'm trying to be a good whore." Clare keeps crying. "I'm a good whore! I'm a good whore! I fuck my daddy good. Oh my god, I'm cumming again."

"Keep cumming whore." Alisa says while just tapping her with the crop on the up and down strokes. "Look at that, you didn't even slow down this time whore. You really are getting better." Alisa said.

"I'm close whore, keep going!" Dan orders.

"Cum in me daddy! Cum in your whore! I'm a good whore. Aren't I a good whore daddy?"

"You are becoming a good whore!" Dan shouts with a look of pleasure on his face..

"Okay, I can tell he is starting to cum, drop down and stay down and squeeze and un-squeeze your pussy muscles continuously." Alisa ordered while whipping her butt softly.

"I'm cumming again daddy! We are cumming at the same time! I can feel your jizz shooting off inside of me!" Clare shouts. "I love you daddy!" Clare is panting trying to catch her breath after the vigorous workout still clenching and unclenching her pussy, not sure if she should keep doing it, but not wanting to be whipped.

"Such a good whore. Your mistress is teaching you well. Give her a big kiss for me!" Dan ordered. Alisa leans down and plants her mouth on Clare's mouth who just starts making out with her mom not even thinking about how she wouldn't normally kiss her mom that way. In Clare's mind that minute she was nothing but a whore enjoying sex with her clients still wiggling around on the Dan's softening cock.

Alisa finally pulled away from a panting Clare. Sometime durring the rigorous fuck session the dildo had fallen out of Clare's ass and was laying between Dan's legs. Clare just sat on her dad's dick for a couple more minutes then started to lift herself up carefully, she still couldn't balance very well with her hands chained to her neck. A little cum started to drip out of her pussy, Alisa saw it and instantly got down on her knees and clamped her mouth over her vagina again trying to suck up as much cum as she could. "I can't waste cum, this whore lets it just drip out of her pussy. This tastes soooo good." Alisa thought.

"Miss please, not again. My pussy is so sore, I can't take any more sex." Clare complained. Alisa ignored her and held onto her hips while working her tongue up into Clare's vagina trying to get all the cum out.

Alisa finally pulled away from a shivering Clare who was getting worked up again. Clare just started walking away down the hallway heading for her bedroom. "Whore you are sleeping in the master bedroom, second door on the left." Alisa called after her. Clare just shook her head and went to her parent's room to lay down, crawling under the covers and falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

12