All Comments on 'Clare's Nightmare Pt. 02'

by sexwriter42

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

FFS, how old are you? 14? Wait until youre 18 before writing about shit you know nothing snout.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

A fine addition to the story line. I would only suggest splitting long paragraphs into smaller ones. People can get lost in the reading, especially when using the phone app. i cant wait to see what happens with the sister and see why these people are doing this to the family. What is going on at the company? Are some of the employees being treated the same way? I cant wait.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for Kate to arrive and fuck then all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is awesome but to must sex. Like let's be real it's the first day and they have month. No one is eating food or drinking or resting. No one can last. Can we please have them take a shower. The house should smell by now. Sex over and over with no washing. No way that girl pussy can go another month if she sexing 15 times a day. We need it to be a little more realistic . But the plot is awesome. Just more needs to be happening besides sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous