Clare's Nightmare Pt. 03

Story Info
Criminals breaks into a family home and forces them to fuck.
4.2k words
4.59
32.3k
30

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?!?!" Clare shouted as she woke up to having something stuffed into her pussy as she was laying on her stomach, her large breasts and arms uncomfortable under her. Clare was able to turn her head enough to see her father behind her pushing down on her pillowy ass while he pushed his cock inside of her.

"Daddy! I was sleeping!" Clare shouted.

"It's been over an hour whore, how long did you expect me to wait? I'm a man I have needs. I waited as long as I could. This won't take long." Dan said while pumping his dick in and out of Clare's pussy. Clare quickly built up herself, she was cumming within a few seconds of her dad entering her pussy. Her clit being mashed into the bed top and her dad playing with her ass cheeks. Dan didn't last very long either, after only about 2 minutes he buried himself inside and came holding his dick deep in her guts.

"You didn't squeeze my dick as I was pulling in and out. I will have to inform Alisa that you need a lot more training. You should be able to do this stuff in your sleep. Not just lay there like a log and take it." Dan said.

"I'm sorry daddy, please don't tell mistress, I'll do better next time." Clare whined.

"Too late bitch." Dan said and just walked out of the room. Clare quickly fell back to sleep with her father's semen leaking out of her pussy. 'Where is mom when you need her? Now I'm going to be sleeping in a big wet spot.' Clare thought as she was drifting off to sleep again.

Clare woke again when she felt a sharp pain in her arm. Opening her eyes to see Mark standing over her with an empty syringe.

"Just giving you your booster shot. Don't let your pussy get dried out. After all, you do need your father's dick to get off." Clare just rolled over onto her side facing away from Mark and tried to work the blanket up and over her, trying to use her hands, but the short chains made that impossible, so she tried using her feet and finally got it to cover her mostly.

Clare jerked back awake a few minutes later having had a sex dream with her ex-boyfriend Brad. In the dream he was mercilessly teasing her, just keeping her on the brink of an orgasam not letting her cum. Clare became more awake realizing she was super horny and unable to move her hands down to her pussy due to the chains and collar. Normally she would just rub one out and go back to sleep with a content smile on her face. She can't do that now, she needs her dad.

"Daddy help!" Clare yelled. "Daddy will you please fuck me?" Clare yelled again just laying on the bed wiggling her legs around.

Dan walked in the room. "Is my little whore horny?"

"Yes Daddy. Will you please fuck me?" Clare said with a pout on her face.

"Anything for my baby girl." Dan said jokingly, still thinking it is just a whore and not his daughter.

"Please hurry daddy, I need it badly."

Dan climbs on top of the bed and aims his dick at Clare's red puffy vagina. Dan rubs it through her slit a few times.

"Please daddy! Don't tease me." Clare whines.

"Beg for it whore." Dan said while only slightly touching her pussy with his prick.

"Please fuck me daddy."

"Speak about yourself in the 3rd person. You are just an object to be fucked after all."

"Please fuck your whore daddy. Your whore needs your dick. Please daddy don't you want to cum in your whore. Her pussy is craving your cum. Afterwards you can send Mistress in here to suck your man cream out of your whore. You don't want your whore to get too messy. Keep your toys clean isn't that what you always tell me daddy."

"Such a kinky whore you are, but all of that is true. Keep begging." Dan said.

"Oh god please daddy put your dick in my pussy. I mean put your dick in your whore's pussy. She really needs it. Your whore is such a slut she can't go more than a few minutes without your dick inside her." Clare was raising her pussy up attempting to get Dan's dick into her cunt, but Dan would just pull back a little.

Finally Dan caved and put just the head inside Clare.

"Yes Daddy. Your whore is so happy. Keep your dick in your whore forever." Clare screamed as she scooted down the bed burying the entire length inside herself while Dan just kind of sat there with his knees spread enjoying the feeling of the slut slowly working his cock inside of her. Suddenly her pussy muscles started contracting and pulsing when she bottomed out.

"Oh YES! Your whore is cumming daddy. Your slutty whore is cumming from just having your dick inserted. Your whore is such a slut. Thank you daddy! Thank you. Ahhhhh mmmm"

Dan started to slowly pull his dick out and Clare remembered what her daddy likes and clamped down hard on his dick.

"Good whore. You are learning."

"I'm a smart whore daddy."

"Who is a smart whore?" Dan asked while pinching one of her nipples hard.

"Oooh. Your whore is a smart whore."

"Keep talking, you slut. You need my dick to cum. I like your sexy dirty talk. The dirtier the better." Dan said while pumping back in and pulling back out when Clare clamped down again.

"Your whore is a nasty slut. Your whore loves cream pies. Are you going to fuck a baby into your whore daddy. Knock your little girl up." Clare said while thinking about her birth control. 'I need to take my birth control.' Clare thought.

Dan picked up speed fucking faster into his daughter. "You are such a nasty bitch. I'm going to fuck a baby into your womb and force you to give birth to my baby." Dan moaned while pounding into Clare's cunt.

"Oh daddy. Your whore is cumming again. Give your whore your baby batter."

Dan pushes in one final time and holds it there spurting his cum into his daughter pushing her legs up near her head trying to get his dick as far up into her as possible he could feel her pussy muscles rippling milking his cock of all his cream.

"Oh god daddy, don't break your whore. You're lucky your slut whore is so limber."

"Shut up whore, just take it. Hold your legs for me."

Clare moved her hands to hold onto the backs of her legs holding them on either side of her head. She had to hold them close to her head since her hands were still chained to her neck.

"I'll have to make use of your limberness sometime." Dan said while slowly pulling his dick out of her cunt while Clare clamped her pussy muscles as tightly as she could.

"Alisa, we need you in here!" Dan yelled. Alisa came stumbling into the room after several seconds and took one look at Dan's dick and the whore's cunt and shoved Dan's cock into her mouth, cleaning it off.

"Your cock is still hard Dan. Isn't this whore doing her job?" Alisa asked.

"Oh she is getting much better, a few more training sessions from you and I'm sure she will be top of the line." Dan replied.

Alisa moved her mouth to Clare's gaping vagina and started licking up the mess that Dan had just deposited. Clare moaned and squeezed her vaginal muscles pumping out a large glob of spunk that Alisa quickly sucked up.

"This whore is going to need a bath soon. She is getting ripe."

"When the other whore gets here we can have her wash this whore." Dan said.

"I have to go back to Gus, he wants to fuck me up the ass again while I wear one of Clare's outfits. He is so kinky." Alisa says with a big smile on her face.

Hearing this Clare noticed that her mom was wearing a pair of her fancy panties and her good silk top that shows lots of cleavage.

"I need some sleep now." Dan said as he laid down next to Clare in his bed. Clare was still holding onto her legs bent in half wondering if she could let go now, she risked it and let her legs straighten out and just laid there on her back. Dan scooted over to her, putting an arm over her stomach and quickly fell asleep. Clare drifted off to sleep at some point while thinking about France.

Some time in the middle of the night Clare woke up being spooned by her father. She could feel him sliding his cock into her pussy.

"MMMmmm, Thank you Daddy. My pussy is craving your cum." Clare mumbled and Dan just grunted and pumped his dick in and out a few times until it was embedded completely. Dan reached around and played with Clare's clit bringing her to an orgasam quickly. When Dan felt her cumming he joined her in orgasam pumping his semen into her. Clare could feel his cock twitching each time it pumped a little more cum into her. She just smiled and drifted off to sleep again with her father's cock still buried in her. Dan also fell back to sleep happy to keep his cock in the whore while he slept.

Clare woke up in the morning seeing light shine through the cracks in the curtains covering her parents window. The Clock on the nightstand read 7:23 AM. She was having another dream with Brad teasing her mercilessly. Feeling horny she looked over at her father who was snoring quietly. Clare stuck her head under the blanket and sheets to take a look at his penis, it was laying limp across his thigh, she slid closer to it trying to grasp it with her hands. She had to get her face really close due to the short chains on her wrists. Clare grabbed it gently with her left hand and put the tip in her mouth trying to get it hard so she would be able to fuck it again. As soon as it entered her mouth it started getting hard, she didn't have to do much with it, mostly getting hard at the warmth of her body close to it. Not really wanting to suck on it, just wanting it to get hard she started moving to straddle her father and attempt to get his cock in her pussy. Clare slid up his legs and got her crotch just above his dick and slid her slit along his dick. Clare shuddered as the dick rubbed along her clit.

"Oh that is good." Clare muttered. Instead of attempting to get his dick in her pussy she just started sliding her slit back and forth on his cock pressed against his belly. Clare was so worked up from her dream about Brad it only took a few strokes before she started cumming. "Oh god, yes, YES!" Clare shouted.

Dan opened his eyes seeing the whore on top of him as she collapsed forward.

"You fucking slut. Are you cumming without my cock inside you? You are in so much trouble!" Dan screamed at Clare.

"I'm sorry daddy! I had to get off, I was so horny. You were sleeping and I couldn't use my hands to get your dick inside of me." Clare whined.

"Now you are making excuses for your failure!" Dan shouted and pushed Clare off of him. Dan got off the bed and left the room, his hardon bouncing back and forth as he walked. A few seconds later he came back with some more cuffs and chains.

"No Daddy! Don't lock me up any more. Please." Clare cried. Dan threw the cuffs onto the bed next to Clare and climbed on top of her holding a ball with some straps.

"Open your mouth whore!" Dan ordered. Clare didn't, so Dan grabbed a nipple and twisted.

"Ahhhh, MMmmm" Dan crammed the ball into her mouth while she was screaming in pain. Dan got off of Clare and rolled her over onto her stomach and got on top of her soft ass. Pusing her blonde hair up out of the way Dan pulled the straps around to the back of her head and tightened the ball gag into place. Dan got off her ass and rolled her over onto her back again. Clare had a look of fear on her face, eyes darting back and forth wondering what her father was going to do next. Dan grabbed the cuffs with chains and attached it to her collar similar to how the wrist cuffs were attached. Once they were attached he got between her legs and lifted up the right leg bringing it up near her head like he did yesterday.

"Didn't I tell you I was going to take advantage of your limberness." Dan said with a smile. Dan locked one of the cuffs to the lower calf of her leg. Dan reached down and did the same with her other leg. Clare was shaking her head no the entire time not wanting to be locked in that position.

Dan scooted back and got off the bed. "Now isn't that nice. This whore is just a fuck hole now. Don't need to listen to her begging or whining, won't be able to hear her dirty talk anymore, which I rather liked."

Clare tried to bend her legs, but it just ended up hurting her neck. 'Oh god I can't stay like this too long. I'm going to cramp.' Clare thought.

"Now to try out the fuck hole." Dan said, climbing back onto the bed and lining his dick up with her vagina. "This fuck hole loves to accept my dick, it just slides in very easily, so wet and tight. I just love this young pussy. Don't forget to clamp down on my dick when I pull out." Dan just sank his entire dick into Clare in one slow push bottoming out and holding it there. Clare started cumming instantly, didn't even need to touch her clit or be overly stimulated in any way.

"Damn slut, you just came from getting my cock. You love it don't you." Clare nodded agreeing with her father. Dan waited until the cunt convulsions died down enjoying the random nature of the spasms. Dan started pulling his dick out and Clare instantly clamped down as hard as she could trying to show her father that she can be a good whore.

Soon her father was pumping in and out of her pussy at a fast speed and Clare was keeping up with the pussy clamping even when she came a second time she kept clamping her pussy when he pulled out.

"MMMmmmm, uhg, uhg, ugh, MMmmm" Clare moaned and groaned through the cum while her eyes rolled into the back of her head concentrating on the dick inside her so she could time her squeezes. Finally Dan buried his dick inside of her and held it as he spurted his cum into his daughter again.

"I'm going to knock you up bitch, you will have my child, I'll make sure of it." Clare's pussy spasmed again hearing her father's dirty talk milking his cum out of his fuck stick.

Dan was finished with the slut for now and pulled his dick out and walked out of the bedroom leaving Clare to lay there full of cum and uncomfortable. Dan peaked into Clare's bedroom seeing Gus sleeping there by himself. Dan passed through the living room dining room combo and went to the kitchen finding Alisa making some breakfast. Dan grabbed a beer and gave his wife a hug from behind. Alisa felt his boner poking her in the ass.

"Good morning honey. Didn't the whore take care of you this morning? Why do you still have a boner?" Alisa asked.

"The whore isn't behaving, she got off this morning without my dick inside of her, so I had to lock her up to punish her. She is still in the bedroom. Where is Mark?" Dan asked.

"He said he was going out to get some supplies this morning. He should be back in a little while." Alisa answered. "Why don't you go get the whore out here to eat breakfast. None of us ate anything yesterday." Alisa said.

"Wish I could eat something, but I'm on that alcohol only diet. But I'll bring the whore out to eat something. I'll need to feed her since she is a little tied up at the moment." Dan chuckled to himself.

Dan went to the master bedroom to get the whore. "Come on whore, time for breakfast." Dan said. Clare thought she was going to be untied but instead Dan walked in and picked her up with ease. Dan settled on holding her ass and pressing her legs to his chest. "You are pretty light slut. Lets see about inserting my cock for the walk to the dining room." Dan says as he maneuvers her around so her pussy starts to engulf his cock. "Ah, yes, nice and warm, squishy also, we didn't have Alisa lick you out this time." Dan said and started walking with her impaled on his cock.

Clare had a quick cum on the short trip. 'I can't believe how easily I cum now. My dad just touches me and I orgasam.' Clare thought while her cunt twitched around her dad's cock.

"Wow you are a horny little firecracker, just like Gus said." Dan said while walking.

Dan tried to sit her up in one of the wooden dining chairs, but she kept tipping over. "Okay, hold on slut." Dan said, putting her on the floor for a minute. Clare couldn't really move so she just lay there waiting for her father to do whatever he was doing. Dan grabbed one of the large dildos with a suction cup on the end and stuck it to the chair, he also grabbed one of his belts from his bedroom and ran back putting the belt on the table. He picked the slut up again and Clare got a quick glance at the fat dildo and started shaking her head no. Dan positioned the whore over the dildo and slowly lowered her down. The dildo was much fatter than her father's cock, but shorter thank god.

"MMMMmmmmm" Clare groaned as it stretched her farther than she had ever been stretched before. Finally her butt hit the chair and it was as deep as it was going to go. Dan now grabbed the belt and wrapped it around Clare's upper body and legs and the back of the chair to hold her upright.

"There we go, all ready for breakfast. Comfortable whore?" Clare just shook her head no glaring at her father.

"Ah, don't look so mad. Here let me make you feel better." Dan reached down to her clit and started massaging it. Clare breathed through her nose quickly with an orgasam approaching quickly, but Dan stopped at the last second. "Feel better whore?"

Clare shook her head no again screaming behind the gag trying to wiggle her ass on the dildo.

"Now whore, that is not my dick inside of you. If you cum on it I will have to punish you more." Clare stopped wiggling. "Good whore. Maybe you are learning something."

Alisa entered the dining room with a large platter of scrambled eggs and bacon. "Oh my, look at the whore. She seems to be just as limber as Clare." Alisa smiled looking at the slut.

"Don't compare our daughter to this dirty whore. That is disgusting Alisa. I fuck this slut." Dan said.

"Sorry honey, I certainly didn't mean to imply that you would ever fuck our daughter, just that Clare is very flexible also. Maybe this whore was also a cheerleader." Alisa said. Clare just glared at her parents.

'They have no clue how cruel they are being to me.' Clare thought to herself.

"The slut certainly looks comfortable, a nice big dildo up her snatch to keep her planted on the chair. Clare's hands were wrapped around her legs helping to hold them up, otherwise they pulled against her neck hurting her.

Dan came around and took her gag off and started spooning eggs into Clare's mouth.

"Can I please lower my legs?" Clare asked.

"Not yet whore, you are being punished." Dan said.

"How about water? I'm thirsty."

Alisa went into the kitchen to get the slut a glass of water which Dan held to her lips helping her to drink. Clare was happy to have food and water after not eating anything yesterday, but her legs hurt so much, now her butt hurts from having the pressure in a weird location.

"Can I please lower my legs daddy?" Clare begged.

"I said not yet, don't ask again unless you want the gag put back in." Dan stated.

"I'm sorry daddy. Can I have more bacon?"

"Of course baby, anything for my little girl." Dan said while shoving a strip of bacon in Clare's mouth.

"How is my slut's pussy?" Dan asked while twerking her clit.

"It's so stuffed and horny daddy."

"I know baby, you will get my cock again soon. Look I'm already hard for you."

"You're always hard daddy."

"That's because I have these two gorgeous naked women around me." Dan said while smiling at Alisa.

"Such flattery, but don't compare me to the whore." Alisa said with a smile.

"More food baby?"

"I'm full daddy."

"Yes you are, full of that dildo, hahaha" Dan cracked himself up.

"My legs are cramping!" Clare shouted.

"Are you complaining about your legs again?"

"They hurt daddy, please!"

Dan picked up the gag and stepped behind Clare.

"No, no, no, I'm sorry daddy. I'll be quiet." Clare whined.

"Yes you will be quiet, now open your mouth whore." Dan said. Clare reluctantly opened her mouth and Dan shoved the gag in and strapped it to her head. Tears flowed down Clare's face again. Dan and Alisa ate and chatted about things, even mentioning Clare and how they hope she and Kate are having a good time in France.

12