Clare's Nightmare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to go wake Gus up with a nice titty fuck, he says he wants to be woken up with a different sexual act each morning." Alisa said as she walked back to Clare's room.

Dan stared at the whore for a few seconds. "I guess it is just you and me now. I want to try that walking fuck again." Dan removed the belt around Clare's chest and picked her up off the dildo. Clare regretted the empty feeling in her pussy.

'I am a slut, all I want is sex now. These fucking bastards are messing with my mind.' Clare thought.

"Okay, time to fill you back up slut." Dan slowly inserted his cock into her pussy, Clare closed her eyes savoring the warm filling sensation of her dad's dick entering her.

'Oh yeah, that's what I needed.' Clare had a content look on her face as her father started to fuck her. Her first cum came when her father lifted her back up and lowered her back onto his cock, her pussy twitching and convulsing. Hard breaths were coming out of her nose as she almost passed out from the fantastic feeling. Her father just held her there while she twitched.

Once her orgasam died down he started moving her up and down again holding onto her plump ass, her pussy gripping his cock on each upstroke. Clare came again, breathing so hard and shaking her head. Dan didn't slow down this time, he just continued to fuck her. His arms were getting tired lifting and lowering her so he moved over to the couch never taking his cock out and lowered themselves down. Dan started jackhammering into the whore's pussy as fast as he could, not caring about her pleasure at all, just using her as a hole to fuck.

Clare's pussy didn't care, it came a third time while being pounded. Grunting noises were coming out of Clare's throat each time he sank his length into her. 'Oh god, someone play with my clit please!' Clare was desperate to cum again. 'I need it again.' Clare was so horny, each orgasam just increased her need for another one. Dan's eyes were closed as he pushed into her one last time pressing his crotch against her clit just enough to send Clare over the edge a fourth time. 'Oh GOD! YES' Clare thought as she grunted as loud as she could screaming "Yes, cum in me daddy!" through the gag. Dan came again inside his little girl.

"Oh Fuckin-A. I love this pussy!" Dan said as he lay on top of his daughter with his cock still embedded inside her. Clare wanted to make her daddy happy and kept milking his cock with her pussy trying to get back on his good side so he would release her legs at least. Dan rolled onto his side pulling the pussy with him to keep his dick inside. Clare didn't stop the cock milking process.

"Oh slut your pussy feels so good." Dan mumbled while laying next to his daughter.

12