All Comments on 'Clare's Nightmare Pt. 03'

by sexwriter42

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sawyer58Sawyer58almost 2 years ago

Outstanding series, hoping the next chapter continues the exploits of this family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look forward to the next part.

Karma1978Karma1978almost 2 years ago

Okay again great story plot but need more than just sex all the time. Other things can be happening in an erotica story. Not a big fan of humiliation and torture. Not sure why the parents parts have to be villains and not just horny. Day 2 and still no shower. The smell by now should not have anyone wanting sex. Maybe if we can learn what happening back at the office or outside the house to tie into how they will be freed or wake up from drug. If Kat only roll is to come in and be captured drug and sexed I may have to move on a skip a few chapters. 3 chapters and it's just day 2 with only sex scenes not sure where this is going.

Spinmaster10Spinmaster10almost 2 years ago

Great story. I love how Claire initially wants to stop and gives in because she's so horny. I like the slow, or not so slow, decent into slut. Especially like the humiliation and dominance.

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, way too much sex for Clare. At least she is given some food and some water. Having so many orgasms (maybe six or so just before breakfast) will wear her body out quickly. Oh, I get the drug thing however a body will be able to go just so long before it just gives out. Wonder if there will be any resolution, retribution, or ending to this saga of unending sex. And for what....we have yet to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous