Clare's Nightmare Pt. 05

Story Info
Clare tries to escape, gets punished in multiple ways.
7.9k words
4.61
20.6k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate finished cleaning Clare up washing her hair, cleaning her overused pussy, but this time being careful not to stimulate her too much. Clare didn't say anything during this process, just let her sister clean her. She even shaved Clare's crotch removing any stubble that had built up. After blow drying her hair Bunny braided Clare's hair into two pigtails coming out of each side of her head.

"Look at how cute you are. Master will definitely want to fuck you some more." Kate said.

Clare's eyes watered on the verge of crying at this comment thinking about fucking her dad some more. The bad part was she really wanted to fuck again, she was feeling so horny all the time.

"Oh baby, don't cry, your whore sister loves you. You look so good. Your tits are fantastic. Master loves your pussy. You have so much going for yourself. Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Kate said while giving Clare a hug, their breasts squeezing together. Clare couldn't return the hug with her hands still chained to her neck.

All Clare could think about was that she was hugging her mostly naked sister who had a dildo shoved up her cunt.

Bunny led Clare out to the living room. Alisa was cuddling with Dan who seems to have woken up but still groggy. Alisa looked up at them.

"Good the whores are done. Oh, Dan, look at the first whore, she looks so cute with her hair like that. I could just eat her up." Alisa said. Clare didn't really understand why this comment embarrassed her so much, but it made her blush and look down.

"Okay whore get down on your hands and knees, we have some training to do." Alisa ordered.

Clare stared at her with fear in her eyes.

"No mistress, I've been getting better. Haven't I been getting better Daddy?" Clare begged.

"You have been getting better slut, but you certainly still need more training." Dan said with a slurred voice.

"Hands and knees now slut, no back talk." Alisa stood up and had the crop in her hand. Clare got down with her face on the ground and her ass up in the air. Unable to get on her hands with them still locked to her neck.

"Mark, can I get the key to the whore's collar?" Alisa asked. 'She is going to take my cuffs off, oh thank god.' Clare thought. Mark walked over holding a tripod and camera equipment and handed the key to Alisa.

"Bunny, I will give you fifty cents to help train this slut. Here, unlock her." Alisa ordered while handing over the key.

"Yes mistress, your total is now $2.65" Bunny unlocked her whore sister's cuffs and collar and stayed sitting on the floor next to Clare who was resting her weight on her elbows rubbing her wrists with her hands.

Mark pulled a metal box out of his back pocket. "Let me give the whore a small vitamin booster shot before the training." Mark said while he prepared a dose of the drugs.

Clare was cringing as Mark rubbed an alcohol swab on her ass and stabbed the needle into her. She could feel the heat spreading through her body and making her a little drowsy.

Mark was in the corner finishing setting up the camera. Clare could see the red light was on showing that it was recording.

Mark had walked back to the dining room area and grabbed something then walked over to Kate and Clare.

"Bunny, up on your knees please." Mark said. Bunny complied and Mark attached a big dildo to the strap that was running between Bunny's legs. Kate just looked between her legs staring at the huge thing.

"Thank you Mark, you are a wonder to have around." Alisa said. Clare was looking at the dildo it appeared to be about the same as her dad's cock so she shouldn't have any problem taking it, but she really didn't want to get fucked by her sister.

"Dan says you are a good fuck, but you don't have any stamina to continue through your own orgasams. Now there are two ways to fix this problem. One, we could just not let you have orgasams." Clare got a shocked look on her face at that statement. "Or two, we need to train you to keep going." Alisa finished.

"Don't worry slut, we have decided on training you to keep fucking through your cums. Dan and I so enjoy watching you enjoy yourself. But you just get so excited you can't control yourself, we are going to fix that." Alisa said with a smile on her face.

"Now for this training exercise Bunny here will be pretending to be Dan, and you whore, will be the whore doing all the work. Bunny you get on the couch next to Dan." Alisa ordered.

"Now whore, for the purpose of training Bunny's cock is your daddy's cock, so cum on it as much as you can." Alisa said.

Bunny/Kate got up and sat next to Dan. The fake cock sticking up at a 45 degree angle. Dan looked over at the fake penis.

"Hey! How come her cock is bigger than mine?" Dan grumbled.

"Shut up Dan! Whore, climb onto that fake cock." Alisa ordered.

Clare crawled forward and got on the couch straddling her sister's legs, the large dildo hitting her in the stomach. Clare raised herself up and moved over the shaft, reaching down and holding the fake cock and aimed it at her pussy. Clare closed her eyes as she started lowering herself down, it hit some resistance so she raised back up some and lowered back down burying it a little deeper each time she sank back down. Finally it was all the way inside and she just sat there staring at her sister's face feeling full.

Clare looked over at her father who was gawking at her with a weird drunken smile on his face. Clare suddenly felt really uncomfortable, more so that when she was being fucked by her father. In his eyes he was watching a young hot slut fucking with another hot slut, watching her large tits jiggle about.

Suddenly Clare felt vibrations coming up the shaft embedded in her cunt. Both sisters inhaled quickly and moaned.

"Thank you mistress." Bunny moaned. Clare quickly realized it wasn't the dildo inside of her that was vibrating, it was the one inside her sister, she was just feeling the vibrations coming through the other dildo attached to her crotch strap.

"No reason the co-trainer can't have a little fun also." Alisa said.

"MMMMmmmm" Bunny groaned while reaching up to grasp one of Clare's tits and pulling it towards her mouth. Clare leaned forward giving her sister easier access.

"Okay whore, start fucking!" Alisa shouted while swinging the crop upwards to strike Clare's pert ass.

"Bunny, play with her clit, make her cum." Alisa ordered.

"Yes mistress." Bunny replied, bringing her right thumb down to stroke her sister's little clit. Clare slowly raised herself up until the fake cock was about to come out then lowered herself back down, Bunny kept her thumb working on her clit on the full motion of the stroke. Clare repeated the motion several more times before speeding up.

"Oh my god, that is sooooo fucking hot!" Dan said gazing lovingly at his two daughters/whores.

Clare was panting as she kept working the cock with her pussy, bouncing on it like it was a real cock. Clare sank down onto the cock and shook while leaning forward to kiss her sister, cumming on the fake cock almost as quickly as she would on her father's cock.

"Bad whore! KEEP FUCKING!!" Alisa shouted while whipping her daughter's ass with the crop.

"AAhhhhhggghhh!" Clare shouted, taking her mouth away from her sister.

"I said, keep fucking your whore sister! Bunny did you cum?" Alisa asked.

"No mistress, I haven't cum, but I was close." Bunny replied.

"Up! Whore, you are here to satisfy your clients, and right now you are failing at your job!" Alisa shouted at Clare while tapping her ass up with the crop.

Clare raised herself up again to start a fucking motion. "Please mistress, I need to rest when I cum, it sucks the life out of me." Clare begged.

"You will keep going when you cum, or we will take away your ability to cum. How would you like that? Always on the verge of cumming, but never quite able to get to the rapture you so love. Just perpetually horny, no satisfaction, nothing but need!" Alisa taunted.

"I'm trying mistress, I'm sorry. I'll try harder." Clare whimpered while bouncing up and down on her sister's dildo Bunny's thumb still working on Clare's sore clit. Clare wrapped her arms around her sister's neck working the dildo as well as she could. Another orgasam approaching quickly. Clare leaned her head on her sister's shoulder kissing her neck.

"Ugghhh, ugghh" Clare shouted as another orgasam rippled through her body, her ass slowing, her butt shaking as it attempted to keep going.

Alisa whipped her butt some more to give encouragement to the whore.

"That was better whore, you didn't stop, but you slowed down a lot." Alisa said while smacking her ass up and down with the crop.

Clare was grunting now working her ass up and down trying to keep the pain from the crop away and the threat of no more orgasams sounded like a never ending nightmare. With the drugs Mark had she believed that they could keep her in the torturous state forever if they wanted. What she was going through right now was horrible, but she couldn't even imagine if they took away the little bit of pleasure she experiences.

"Oh mistress, I'm cumming." Bunny shouted, she grabbed Clare's head with both her hands and started kissing her hard, smearing Clare's pussy juice all over her own cheek while grasping at her face trying to hold her head steady as she bounced up and down. Clare went over the edge for a third time while kissing her sister. Her mother still smacking her butt on each up and down stroke keeping the rhythm going. Clare didn't even slow down this time, just kept fucking while quivering on the dildo.

"Very good whore, you are a quick learner, we will make you the best whore in all of America.

Gus and Mark were having a hard time keeping quiet while the camera was recording everything. Gus was sitting in the rocker recliner slowly stroking his dick watching the lesbian training session. Gus was still amazed by the power of Mark's drugs. 'He can make a mother beat her own daughter, getting her to fuck herself with a dildo attached to her sister. This is unbelievable!' Gus thought.

Mark was just watching the action while sometimes moving the camera around to catch the father's lusting gaze as he watched his daughters fucking themselves. Also had to make sure that he got some good shots of the mother whipping her daughters, careful to ensure that Gus was out of the frame from all the different angles he got.

"Oh, uggghh, oh Ugghh, play with my clit please!" Clare was grunting while still fucking herself. Once she got going it was difficult to stop, it just felt so good. She was becoming addicted to the pleasure she received. Kate touched her sister's clit again and Clare instantly had another orgasam but kept fucking herself, not slowing down in the slightest.

"Yes, yes, so good, keep playing with it sis, oh my god! Again! So soooooon!" Clare moaned out as her whole body experienced another orgasam right after the last one.

"Jesus christ! My legs. Please mom, errr, mistress, my legs. I can't keep going. But it feels so good, almost there again. Just one more." Clare seemed to be having an argument with herself, trying to convince herself to just keep going a little more, just trying to get one more orgasam out of herself.

"YES!" Clare shouted while grabbing her sister's hair, pushing her head back and forcing her mouth on hers. "MMMMmmmmm" Clare moaned into her sister's mouth as she came again, she had lost count of her cums, they all seemed to blend into each other.

"Okay whore, stop!" Alisa ordered. Clare kept fucking not hearing her mother telling her to stop. Alisa whipped her right breast. "I said stop whore!"

"Aaaaghhh" Clare shouted while slamming down hard onto her sister's dildo and collapsing forward smashing her breasts against her sister's resting her head on her shoulder trying to catch her breath. Kate put her arms around her sister holding her tight.

"Oh my god, that was fucking fantastic, I've got to fuck that slut right now!" Dan shouted standing up with a raging hard-on. Clare didn't respond, just laying on her sister breathing hard. Dan reached down and grasped Clare's legs behind the knees and pressed his chest into her back picking her up off the dildo.

"Daddy! What are you doing?" Clare shouted.

"I need to fuck you baby! I'm sooo horny right now."

"I'm so tired daddy, can't you wait a little while?"

"Nope, sorry slut, I need you now." Dan said while carrying his daughter by the knees and having her pussy point the direction towards his bedroom. Dan unceremoniously dropped Clare face down onto the bed with her ass up in the air. He took one look at her lovely pussy that was still experiencing clenching spasms and crawled onto the bed behind her and lined his dick up. Dan shoved all nine inches into his daughter in one quick stroke.

"Ohhhh, daddy!" Clare moaned.

"Yeah whore, who is better, the dildo or the real thing?"

"Oh your dick is so much better daddy."

"Tell me how it's better slut!"

"It's so warm. I can feel it twitching. I love the shape of it. It fucks me so good."

Dan sunk his dick into the whore and held it there while pumping his semen into her.

"Oh god, I can feel you cumming in me daddy, I love it. The dildo doesn't do that." Clare shouted as she came at the same time as her father, her face slightly under a pillow as her dad pushed her forward by her ass.

Dan finally collapses on top of his daughter, flattening her out with a grunt. He rolled to the side holding Clare close to him pulling her to keep his dick buried inside of her. Dan quickly fell asleep along with Clare, both exhausted from the extreme workout.

***

Clare woke up to feeling her father fucking her again, she had no idea what time it was all she knew was she was going to have another cum, her own hand reached down to her clit and stroked it slowly while her dad fucked her from behind, both of them still laying on their sides in the same position they fell asleep in. Clare was so happy to be able to use her own hands to bring herself off, she had a quick cum and passed out again while her dad was still slowly fucking her.

Clare woke up again later laying on her back with her father's hand cupping her right breast and the warm covers pulled over both of them. She just lay there for a while. Clare could hear the muffled sound of fucking coming from the living room. She wasn't sure who Gus was fucking, maybe her sister this time, or her mother again. The thought of Gus raping her sister or mother made her feel sad. 'I have to save them, things are just going to get worse, not better.' Clare thought.

Clare scooted out of bed carefully and walked over to the window looking out between the curtains seeing the late afternoon sun. she attempted to open the window, it slid open easily, she pushed on the screen that was covering the opening until it eventually popped out and landed on the grass of the side yard. Looking around the bedroom real fast she went to her parents' walk-in closet and found one of her mother's sundresses. She quickly put it on and slipped on a pair of her mom's running shoes. Feeling brave and excited to be wearing clothes and about to leave the house for the first time in a couple of days. She carefully climbed out the window trying to make as little noise as possible and jumped to the ground. Clare reached inside the window again to close the curtains and the window trying to make it look like she didn't go out that way.

Clare took off running down the driveway that slowly sloped down the hill they lived on. She attempted to hold her breasts as they flopped around rubbing her nipples on the inside of her mom's dress. There weren't any neighbors close by, her father just needed to have lots of land so they lived outside the city. The road was a good mile down the hill. After she got around a slight bend she slowed down to listen. There was no noise but the wind blowing through the trees and bush grass that surrounded their house.

As Clare slowly jogged down the road holding onto her large tits her nipples were tingling and her pussy was itching. 'Oh god, not now.' She thought as she continued to jog down the road. The itching pussy finally got to her and she took her right hand down to her crotch and cupped her pussy through the sundress. She leaned forward trying to use her left arm to hold onto both of her large swinging breasts as she continued to lightly run. Without even thinking about it her right hand started massaging her pussy and her left hand started pulling on her right nipple. The sundress was soaking in pussy juice as she continued to play with herself as she panted and quivered now only walking down the road.

"Oh god, they've turned me into a nymphomaniac." Clare moaned.

She came to a stop and leaned her left shoulder against a tree. Her legs weakened as she massaged her clit harder and harder. 'Almost there, just a quick cum and then I can start again.' she reasoned. Her orgasam was building quickly and she collapsed onto her knees in the soft grass along the side of the road.

"Oh god, almost there!" she moaned out loud. Her hands quickly pulled up the sundress and pushed her hands down to her bare pussy, quickly pushing two fingers inside while working her clit again trying to cum. The sundress kept falling down in the way pissing her off, she eventually pulled it up and stuck it in her mouth to hold it out of the way. She could taste her pussy juice that had soaked into the dress, but Clare was too far gone to care, rubbing frantically trying to give herself an orgasam.

"Why can't I cum?" Clare shouted to nobody. 'I cum like crazy while my dad is fucking me, but I can't cum just playing with myself.' Tears were forming in her eyes, so desperate to cum.

Clare didn't even realize when a car slowly pulled up next to her driven by Mark with her father in the passenger seat. Dan got out of the car and came around near Clare who was still rubbing her pussy. Clare looked up at her father and over at Mark still sitting in the driver's seat and she started sobbing, tears streaming down her face.

"I failed, I tried to save us, but I couldn't stop playing with myself. I don't know what those fuckers did to me!" Clare cried with her eyes locked on her father's swinging cock, sticking out stiffly near her face. They were in such a rush to find Clare he didn't even bother to put pants on.

"Come on baby, let's take you back, you can play with my dick in the car. Would you like that?" Dan asked while bending down to pick her up, having no problem lifting her small stature.

Dan carried her over to the back door and opened it and laid her down. Dan climbed on top of her and lifted the front of the sundress looking at her red puffy pussy.

"God I love your cunt." Dan said while closing the door behind him and pressing his cock against his daughter's pussy and slowly pushing it in.

Clare's climax came as soon as her father entered her.

"Oh God yes! Thank you daddy, I really need that. Will you suck on my nipples while you fuck me daddy, they need some attention, the dress was rubbing them so much."

"Of course baby, you look like a young Alisa from 20 years ago in that dress." Dan reached up and ripped the dress open exposing Clare's gorgeous tits. Dan leaned forward forcing more of his cock inside her latching his mouth on her left nipple. Clare's head bumped into the opposite door over and over again as her father ruthlessly pounded her pussy, bringing gasps and moans from Clare as she fucked her father back, wrapping her legs around his ass pulling him into her on each inward thrust.

"Yes daddy, fuck me, fuck your whore. Your whore will never run away again! Just keep fucking her"

Dan moved his mouth over to the other nipple, biting it softly as he twisted the other nipple with his fingers.

Clare shuddered violently as another orgasam rippled through her body thankful for the pleasure that only her father could give her. Dan was still pumping in and out of her pussy, speeding up as his own orgasam approached. Clare's head was really starting to hurt as her father kept banging it into the door. Dan gave one final shove and dumped his load into his daughter again loving the milking motion the whore was giving his dick. Clare shook as she came again feeling her father pump his spunk deep inside her.