Clare's Nightmare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes, cum in your whore daddy. Fill her up. Don't stop cumming in her, she needs it. Your whore realized how much she needs you, she couldn't even last 30 minutes being without you. Fuck her!" Clare wailed as her legs held onto her father holding him inside of her as long as she could.

Dan collapsed on top of his daughter panting after the extreme exertion. Clare wrapped her arms around her dad like her legs and held him close enjoying the afterglow of the recent fuck.

"I love you Daddy." Clare whispered to her father.

***

The car's back door near Clare's head opened and she looked up at Mark's smiling face. "That was a good show whore, you make your clients very happy."

Clare just looked at him with a frown on her face, not wanting to back talk and get in more trouble.

"Come on you two, let's get inside." Mark said.

Clare unwrapped her arms and legs from her father and Dan climbed out of the car, then helped Clare out as well. When they walked through the front door her mother was standing there with her arms crossed and a disappointed look on her face. The same look she gave Clare when she came back late after her curfew one night a couple of years ago.

"Look who decided to come back. Are you wearing my dress? And it's ripped. You stupid whore! What are we paying you for." Alisa shouted at her daughter.

"I'm sorry Mistress. It won't happen again." Clare said while looking down, she could feel her father's semen running down her leg.

"Damn right it won't happen again, if I catch you wearing anything that I didn't tell you to put on, you will be punished."

"Yes Mistress." Clare replied.

"Now take off that dress and go sit on the floor with your sister."

Clare looked over to the living room and saw Kate on all fours in the middle of the room. Her breasts were hanging down and her crotch strap was undone. She could see the end of a butt plug sticking out of her butt and her ass cheeks had bright red streaks going across it. When Bunny turned to look at Clare she could see that she had a ball in her mouth with a strap going around her head. Tears were running down her face.

"What happened to her?" Clare asked.

Mark walked over to Clare. "We had to punish her because you ran away. The punishment isn't complete yet, you will be able to watch." Mark said. "I've also got more of your medicine for you Clare. Hold still." Mark swabbed her arm with the alcohol swab and jabbed the needle into her arm and pushed the plunger down. "It seems the earlier amount of drugs we were giving you weren't enough, so we are now giving you double doses." Mark stated.

Clare looked up at Mark with worry on her face. 'Oh god, I could barely handle my hornyness before. I won't be able to stop cumming.' Clare thought to herself.

"I think Bunny needs some hits to her tits Alisa, please make it happen." Mark ordered Alisa.

Alisa walked over to stand next to Kate who looked up at her mistress.

"You hear that Bunny, I get to whip your fun bags." Alisa said.

Bunny started shaking her head no about to cry again. Alisa swung her crop striking Bunny's right nipple. "AAAGGGGhhhhhggghhggh" Bunny screamed into the ball gag filling her mouth.

"Stop it, stop it, please don't hurt her." Clare cried.

"This is your fault whore, watch her take the punishment." Mark said.

Alisa swung the crop again, but this time on the other breast, again striking the nipple. Another scream muffled by the ball came from her sister. Alisa started swatting at the sides of her breasts causing them to swing back and forth. Bright red marks were appearing wherever she struck. Bunny was balling her eyes out streams of tears running down her face from the pain, but she made no effort to block the blows.

Clare's pussy was flaring up with an uncontrollable urge to play with it. One hand went to her pussy and another played with her nipples.

"Your whore sister is being beaten and you play with yourself? Are you turned on by this? You are such a sadistic bitch." Alisa said, looking at Clare. "Climb under your sister and sooth her tits with your mouth while I beat her ass some more." Alisa ordered.

Clare laid on her back and slid under her sister latching her mouth onto her left tit and swabbing her nipple with her tongue. One of her hands was holding one of her sister's tits and the other was between her legs cupping her pussy trying to resist playing with herself.

"Daddy! I need you!" Clare shouted from under her sister squeezing her legs together.

The crop came up between Kate's legs striking her pussy severely. "MMMGMGGGggggAAA" Kate hollard through the gag again dropping her head onto Clare's tits unable to support her head through the pain. The rest of her body fell forward landing on Clare's side and the floor.

"Ohhh, Bunny passed out. We will need to work on her pain tolerance, she didn't last very long." Alisa said with her hands on her hips, her naked pussy glistening with her excitement.

"Come here baby." Gus called. Alisa smiled and walked over. "You really love hurting that bitch! It turns you on so much." Gus whispered to her as she climbed onto his lap, holding his cock and sinking her pussy down onto it. "You need to beat her some more later. I'd like to fuck her while you beat her. I bet her pussy will clamp down so hard." Gus continued to whisper to Alisa who just moaned as she fucked herself up and down on his fantastic cock.

"It turns me on so much baby, I'll do it for you, but you need to save some for me also." Alisa moaned out and latched her mouth onto Gus's making out with him as she came.

Clare was sitting up and watching her mother fuck Gus in the recliner remembering that was the way she fucked her dad for the first time which just made her hornier. Clare looked around for her father and found him sitting at the dining room table drinking another beer. Clare got up and walked over toward Dan and saw that his cock was soft. 'What the hell? He is never soft.' Thought Clare.

Clare leaned over and grabbed her father's face and gave him a very undaughterly kiss. One of her hands rubbed down his chest and grasped his dick giving it a little squeeze trying to see if it would get hard.

"Daddy. Your whore needs you to fuck her, she is so horny." Clare whispered while kissing around the side of his neck slowly stroking his dick. It was getting a little harder, but not enough.

"Sorry whore, give me a few minutes, I'm tired." Dan muttered with a slur.

"Your whore doesn't have a few minutes, your whore will go insane if she doesn't get your cock inside her now." Clare said while looking into her father's glassy eyes. 'Shit, what am I going to do? I can't masterbate, it doesn't work and they will beat me.' Clare thought to herself.

Clare sank down to her knees between her father's legs and kissed the tip of his dick, it twitched a little bit which encouraged Clare to do more. She put the head in her mouth and swabbed it with her tongue. She had only put her boyfriend's dick in her mouth once, the whole idea of it seemed kind of gross to her, but desperate times called for desperate measures and right now she needed this cock to make her cum. Clare had watched a couple of pornos before and it seemed easy enough, put it in your mouth and suck on it. She put the tip back in her mouth and started sucking more of it inside, he was still soft so it all fit rather easily. Her father spread his legs giving her easier access so she grabbed his balls in her hand and started playing with them, just like she saw in the porno. Dan ran his fingers through Clare's long blonde hair massaging her scalp and grasping her hair periodically. 'It's working!' Clare could feel the cock getting stiffer.

"Look at me whore." Dan ordered.

Clare opened her eyes and looked up at her father while sucking on his dick her cheeks sucking inwards while bobbing her head up and down. Clare started crying thinking about how low she had sunk. Sucking her father's dick trying to get him hard so he would fuck me. She didn't slow down though, she was far too horny to think about stopping now. She could no longer get the whole shaft into her mouth, it was getting so big. Clare popped it out of her mouth and stood up.

"Your cock is so big and hard now daddy. Your whore is going to fuck you until you cum. Don't you want to cum in your whore daddy? Plant your seed into her, knock her up." Clare was talking dirty trying to keep her father hard while she maneuvered over his cock and put the tip in her pussy.

"MMMmmmmm" Clare moaned while slowly working the shaft in and out of her pussy, raising and lowering herself a little more each time. Dan reached up and grabbed her tits and started crushing them in his hands then moved to her nipples and twisted them hard.

"Ahhh! Daddy that hurts!" Clare wailed.

"Shut up whore, you like it, I could feel your pussy clamp down on my dick tighter when I did it."

Clare leaned forward and planted her mouth on her father's when her first orgasam came, wiggling her hips forward and back now instead of up and down. The shaft mostly stayed inside just wiggling back and forth.

"Oh baby, you are such a good whore now. Your cunt is fantastic, keep doing that." Dan said while grabbing her ass and snaking a hand around to finger her asshole. Clare's eyes bugged out when her dad put his finger inside her butt bringing another orgasam to her, smashing her mouth onto her father's holding onto the side of his head. Clare could feel her father's cock twitching inside of her again filling her up with his seed while she ground her pussy against the base of his cock.

"Oh god daddy, my ass, you put your finger in my ass." Clare whispered while lowering her head to his shoulder. Her pussy still twitching around his cock massaging it like she was taught.

"Yeah, you liked that didn't you slut? A good whore takes dick in all her holes." Dan said.

Clare got off her father and walked to the kitchen. Feeling his spunk running down her legs, she just ignored it, letting it drip out onto the floor. Getting something to eat, there wasn't much in the fridge since they hadn't gone shopping in a while letting the food run out while they would be gone in France. She found some cheese and crackers which she ate and a large glass of water. After eating she went looking for her dad again feeling horny, her pussy aching so much, her labia feeling sore from so much rubbing and pounding, her clit feeling so tender, not wanting to touch it, but needing to. The whole situation was a nightmare, not wanting to get off but needing to at the same time. She found her father in his bedroom lying down.

Clare crawled into bed next to her dad and got under the sheet that he had over himself. Her hand went down and grasped his cock which was soft again.

"Not now whore, I don't feel good." Dan said.

"You need to eat something daddy, all you have had for 2 days is alcohol."

"That's all my diet allows."

"But daddy, you don't feel good, do you feel hungry?" Clare asked.

"I do feel hungry, that's how I know the diet is working." Dan replied.

"I'll go get you some food and you can eat it in bed."

"Shut up whore, no, I'm not breaking my diet."

"Can I fuck you again?" Clare begged.

"No whore, I told you I don't feel well."

"But I need to cum!" Clare begged.

"You can masterbate whore, I give you permission."

"But that doesn't work anymore Daddy, I need your cock,!" Clare shouted.

Her hands went down to her pussy anyway and started working, shoving two fingers into her hole and her other hand to massage her clit. The pain was there as well, but it almost seemed to add to the pleasure. After building herself up, but unable to cum Dan told her to stop it, he was going to sleep. Clare cuddled up to her father and tried to sleep with her head on his chest and one of her hands down holding her pussy with her middle finger bent and inserted.

***

Clare woke up and opened her eyes a little bit and realized her left hand was down in her pussy rubbing it. Her right hand came up and wiped some drool from her face and realized her hand stunk of pussy. She was having another sex dream, but this time instead of Brad it was her father fucking the life out of her.

Looking around she realized her father wasn't in bed anymore, she glanced at the clock and saw that it was early evening. She got up to look for her father, she was horny again. 'When aren't I horny now?' Clare thought.

Walking into the living room she saw her mother on all fours being fucked from behind by Gus, her sister was laying on her back under her mother licking her mom's pussy. 'Why can Gus stay hard, but not my dad?' Clare wondered. Her father was on the couch naked his limp dick resting on his thigh, his head tilted back looking like he was sleeping. 'I wonder where Mark is.' Clare didn't see him around anywhere. She walked around the threeway going on in the living room and went to her dad. Straddling his legs and leaning in for a kiss when her mouth got close she could smell the alcohol on his breath. Kissing him with her hand gripping his cock trying to rouse him, she kept this up for a solid minute but he just lay there passed out. She looked down at his still limp dick. 'It must be the alcohol killing his dick.' Clare thought.

Getting down on her knees and putting his dick in her mouth trying to make it hard like she did earlier. She tried everything, but it wasn't working. Something wet touched her ass all of a sudden startling her, quickly looking back she saw her mother's face buried in her butt cheeks, then felt her tongue working into her asshole. Clare gasped, nobody had ever done that to her before. Her father putting his finger tip in her butt earlier was the first time anybody had touched her asshole in a sexual manner.

"Lube up that asshole good Alisa, I'm going to fuck it in a minute." Gus grunted while still slamming in and out of her mother's asshole. Each time he pushed his dick in it drove her mom's tongue deeper into her butt. "Keep sucking Dan's dick whore!" Gus ordered. Clare looked back at her dad's limp dick and put it back into her mouth getting scared of taking Gus's cock in her ass.

Clare had her dad's dick in her mouth, but she didn't understand what the point was since he was passed out and it wasn't getting hard. "Bunny, get over here and service this whore's pussy, but don't let her cum until I put my cock in her ass." Gus ordered. Bunny scooted under Clare and maneuvered her mouth to be under her pussy and gave it a big lick. Bunny felt Clare shiver from the pleasure. Bunny hoped that she didn't make her cum in a single lick, she didn't want to get beaten again.

"Okay Alisa, that's good, now line my cock up to fuck this whore." Gus said. Alisa pulled her asshole off of Gus's cock which suddenly felt very empty. 'I seem to be a butt slut now.' Alisa thought. 'I just love having Gus's cock in my ass. I never liked it when Dan tried it a couple of times, I guess he wasn't doing it right.' Alisa thought while reaching over to Gus's slimy cock and pulling him closer to the whore's ass. 'Why does this whore get Gus's cock and my husbands, that doesn't seem fair.' Alisa got his cock touching her butt hole. "Okay whore, get ready here it comes." Alisa said to Clare. Gus started pushing forward and the tip popped in.

Clare's screams of pain were muffled by her dad's dick filling her mouth. She couldn't believe how much it hurt. 'I'm being torn apart!' Clare thought.

"Bunny, lick her more now." Gus ordered.

For Clare the pain quickly dissipated as her sister was working her magic on her pussy. Gus was pushing and pulling on his dick working more and more into her butt. The pain turned to pleasure and her sister was suckling on her clit, sucking on it like it was a mini dick, she was so close. She slammed her ass back against Gus and buried his dick in her ass while also trying to lower her snatch onto her sister's face, rubbing herself around smearing her juices all over her sister's face. 'I'm almost there, I need to cum! I really can't cum without my father's dick in me.'

Clare groaned around her father's cock which was still soft and not getting harder. Gus paused for a few seconds while Clare twitched around his cock buried completely in her hot ass. Soon Gus started ramming his cock in and out of Clare's butt smashing her face into her father's crotch on each forward shove. Clare kept sucking on her father's dick the best she could, but it soon slipped out of her mouth as she started panting trying to catch her breath. Suddenly a sharp stinging hit on her right nipple caused her to scream and clamp her ass on Gus's dick.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Gus yelled. "Hit her tits again Alisa. The whore loves it."

"No, please no!" Clare yelled. Another sharp hit to the same nipple caused her hand to reach down to protect her sensitive flesh.

"I won't hit your nipples anymore if you start tweaking your nipples whore." Alsia ordered.

Clare grasped her nipple and gave it a slight twist.

"Both hands on your tits whore!" Alisa ordered.

Clare moved her other hand down to her other tit and gave it a squeeze. Gus was still pounding away at her ass and her sister was periodically licking her twat keeping her right on the edge, needing.

"Oh god, I can't cum! I need to cum, help me!" Clare yelled.

Gus gave a hard shove forward and held it there. Clare could feel his cock pulsing in her ass, as Gus pumped her butt full of his cum. "Take it you fucking whore! You are my new cum dump!"

"Oh my god." Clare moaned with her head resting on her dad's thigh and his cock rubbing against her lips as she spoke. "Bunny, please stop, it hurts." Clare asked, her pussy was so sore and twitching.

"Bunny take the whore to the bathroom and get her cleaned up." Mark ordered. Clare looked up at him standing over the couch looking down at her, she didn't know when he arrived.

Bunny scooted out from under her sister and helped Clare to stand up, cum dripping out of her ass. Bunny led Clare into the bathroom and put her on the toilet. Bunny helped Clare clean up without too much fuss. Clare didn't try to engage her sister again, she was feeling more and more defeated. 'I was just fucked in the ass! I liked it!, but I can't cum without my daddy!' Clare cried to herself. 'What's wrong with me?'

Clare climbed into the shower again and just let the water pour over her head. Clare's legs started shaking as she cried softly in the shower. Bunny climbed into the shower behind her.

"Please no, just leave me alone..." Clare cried to her sister.

"Sorry whore, I got a job to do." Bunny said as she grabbed the soap and started scrubbing her body. Clare just stood there and let her sister do the work. When she started rubbing her pussy she bit her lower lip and flinched. 'That is so sore.' Clare thought.

They finished up and dried themselves with the single towel they found on the drying rack and went back into the living room.

Mark and Gus were standing in the middle of the living room talking while Mark was fiddling with some kind of metal contraption.

"Gus please hold the whore's arms tightly and Alisa and Bunny please grab each of the whore's legs tightly." Mark said while walking to stand in front of Clare.

"What's going on?" Clare asked with worry in her voice.

"It's come to my attention Clare that you are rather inexperienced with whoring. I need to inspect your vagina for any damage." Mark stated as he got down on his knees in front of Clare. "Ladies please spread the whore's legs apart more." Alisa and Bunny moved Clare's legs apart so that her legs were about 3 feet apart.

"Looks like this pussy has been worked over the last couple of days. It is covered in micro abrasions and lacerations. It must be very sore." Mark said while running his fingers through Clare's labia and vulva. Clare just flinched at his touches.