Clare's Nightmare Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pulled out a small glass vial and dipped a Q-tip into it and started applying it to Clare's entire pussy. Clare let out a small moan, the cream was very soothing. 'That feels nice.' Clare thought. After a while she realized it was also numbing her pussy. 'Oh god, how am I supposed to get off if I can't feel anything?' Clare started freaking out trying to close her legs.

"Hold her tight ladies. She really isn't going to like this part." Mark stated while picking up the metal contraption that he had laying on the floor.

He buckled it around her waist. It was rather tight. Clare still wasn't sure what it was until she felt it going over her vagina and two chains latching onto the back of the metal waist belt.

"Oh god! What the fuck are you doing?" Clare shouted.

"This is for your own good whore." Mark stated. "Your pussy needs some time to heal and to do that you can't play with it for some time. I know you are horny, but you need to heal. This chastity belt will help you to heal."

"No, no, no, no, no, no!!!" Clare was shouting. "You can't do this to me! Give me shots that make it so I have to cum every 5 minutes then not allow me to cum!" Clare shouted while crying. "You are going to kill me!"

"Oh don't be so over dramatic you whore." Alisa said. "This is for your own good. Dan needs a rest anyway." Alisa said while looking over at her sleeping husband on the couch.

Mark finished locking the protective pussy plate in place and tightened it down in the back. The two small chains going on either side of her ass crack.

"Don't worry whore, your ass is still free, and I'm not locking away your tits." Mark said with a smirk on his face. "Okay, you can let her go."

Clare reached down to her pussy feeling around the horrible device, it was so tight she couldn't get her finger under it. The back of the plate came to just where her asshole started.

"How long are you going to make me wear this fucking thing?" Clare asked with more tears on her face.

"The cream works rather quickly, so it shouldn't be too long." Mark stated.

Clare stopped fidgeting with it and just headed back to her dad's room to lie down. Climbing into the bed and pulled the covers over her body she realized parts of the bed were still wet from her father's and her's earlier fucking. Other parts were scratching where the fluids had dried. 'We're never getting out of this...' Clare whined in her head. She tried to get some sleep, but her hornyness wouldn't go away, trying to scratch the itch in her crotch didn't work. She ended up just humping the bed, trying to use the chastity belt itself to press on her clit, but nothing worked.