Clare's Sexpedition Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still eying Clare he saw her judder and her shoulders sort of collapse inward. She was climaxing too, still taking in all that was happening in front of her. For a brief moment Nick questioned the 'girl who has never come' story and then parked it. Jenny slowed her movements to stillness as he lowered himself back to flat on the bed, head raised by the pillows. He was still firm inside her large soaked pussy. He could even smell her sex juices now. Jenny's head with very flushed cheeks had dropped following her exertions as she panted to recovery. She lifted her head to meet his eyes and as he held one finger to his lips he indicated with his eyes that she should look around.

By now Clare's climax was tailing off but she was still seeing to herself and really pinching her nipple so Jenny, though surprised and confused, could tell there was a non-threatening mutual sexual experience going on. She knew Clare but only vaguely, not this well. As Clare came back to earth she connected with Jenny and she did the silence sign. Clare came forward now and as Jenny eased herself off his cock Clare stood by her and began to remove the jumbled clothes. This fully revealed Jenny and contrasted her fuller figure with Clare's slim shape -- both very good to look at in his view. Still silence prevailed and as Clare removed the last item of Jenny's clothing she pushed her face into the large breasts and made gentle bites all over them causing Jenny to emit appreciative sounds.

Nick now had a very horny performance beginning in front of him. Jenny had started to run her hand up and down Clare's back and between the cheeks of her bum. Then one hand went to Jenny's pussy and began some slow strokes. Nick could see that Clare's frigging had left a trail of juices part way down her leg. Jenny used one finger to seek the big clitoris of her new partner while her breasts received tantalising bite treatments. Clare's teeth were now clamped onto a nipple biting harder than Nick would have dared. He looked at his cock to see the knob bulging with excitement, Jenny's pussy juices drying there and a dribble of pre-come trickling from it.

Clare lifted her head and manoeuvred Jenny to a clear space on the bed, pushing her into a laying position. Clare then knelt on the bed between Jenny's thighs and lowered her head to the hot wet pussy. She parted the thick pubic bush to open the dark reddened sex lips hidden there. She began her oral stimulation of a clit that was still in an excited just-fucked state. As Jenny lay flat taking in the cunnilingus of her first female encounter, she closed her eyes but moved her arm to locate Nick, making contact so as not to leave him out.

Clare had often toyed with the idea of bi-sexuality and had now seized the moment to try it. She found Jenny's erect clitoris very quickly and set to work with her lips and tongue whilst tasting the sex juices of the freshly fucked pussy. Jenny's hand found Nick's hip but could reach no further. She waved a gesture for him to move nearer which he did whilst taking in the view of Jenny's breasts and Clare's head bobbing between the shapely thighs. Now that he was in range Jenny's hand found and wrapped itself around Nick's cock. Gentle motions began and though Nick needed no help to keep it hard, he was conscious that a wank was no way to climax on a session like this.

After some minutes of this threesome arrangement, with Jenny now approaching another climax, Nick thought about the fact the Clare was the only one giving but not receiving. He climbed off the bed and went around to where Clare was performing. Clare's bum was waggling in the air and he could just see the split of her pussy, highlighted by the carefully trimmed pubic hair. He placed a hand on each hip and slowly, so as not to spoil the attention Jenny was receiving, got close in behind her. He reached between her legs and located his firm cock and guided it up between her lips and slowly but firmly buried it fully into Clare's sopping wet cleft. As he began to gently fuck her he was thinking again about the different feel of the two pussies he'd just experienced and he also once more sensed the abundance of his spunk deep inside Clare, still there from last night's attentions. It felt good in a satisfied sort of way and he wondered if this is where his climax should go from this session. He then decided not to, not yet anyway because he would like to lick Clare's fucked pussy again whilst it had his spunk inside it -- one of his little favourites.

Clare had submissively taking his cock and began to enjoy the fuck. She was still high from her hand-job and knew she could come quite quickly if he could keep it up. She adjusted the timing of her cunnilingus to the strokes of the cock that was rodding her pussy. By now Jenny was gasping loudly and rolling from side to side as the intensity of another orgasm grew within her. Clare kept to her task whilst her own climax approached too. Amazingly they came practically together in a welter of sensual gasps. Clare collapsed off Jenny and in so doing pulled herself off Nick's cock. She rolled almost alongside Jenny and pulled her knees up and apart thus presenting her opened pussy in a very obvious way to Nick, possibly deliberately.

He didn't need any further prompting and homed straight in on her reddened hot wet lips. He probed his tongue as deep into her seeking the varied tastes of the mixed juices. Very quickly he tasted his ejaculation from the earlier fucks and it roused him more so he strained to get deeper into her. He worked his tongue as deep and wide as possible to get a taste of everything within her. Clare moaned with aftershocks of her orgasm induced by his licking. Jenny lay panting but with two fingers gently stroking her own hot slit.

Nick concluded his tonguing and raised his head to view the array hot pussies and tits sprawled before him. For the first time he noticed several small love bites on Jenny's breasts. He re-organised the girls on the bed, ending up laying between them. His erect prick, still firm and proud but wet from Clare, came in for some oral attention from Jenny. She licked the length of it tasting Clare's juices and Nick's spunk as she did so. She licked his balls too, creating a tickling feeling that caused him to shudder. Then she took the bulging knob in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down repeatedly giving maximum contact to his most sensitive part. After a minute or two Clare tapped her shoulder and indicated she wanted to take over and they began a rotation which gave a continuous effective blow job that brought him close to climax. He moaned as it approached and the sensations swelled up inside him.

Just as Jenny moved away to let Clare take over, his knob shot a stream of hot creamy spunk into the air with most of it landing on Jenny's large proud tits. She looked in surprise at her breasts spattered with the pearly spunk while Clare looked on too. Nick was still finishing the pleasures of his orgasm and felt very spent by what had been another intense climax. He came back to life to see his juices spread over the superb full breasts in time to see Jenny scoop a blob on her finger and take it in her mouth. Nick looked at Clare and some understanding, perhaps from Clare's story the night before, came about. They both moved on Jenny, laid her on her back and both began licking Nick's spunk off her breasts. Jenny lay back in submission and wondered which of them had just inserted three fingers into her hot satisfied pussy.

Five orgasms and three sets of hot, wet genitals later and still no one had spoken. It added to their thrills. Each had looked after the other in some way. Each had had at least one climax and they felt high but spent. They adjourned to the shower room led by Nick and some intimate soaping took place before they went off to get dressed.

THE AFTERMATH

After a breakfast where none of the three mentioned their sexual adventure but all still glowed physically and mentally, Clare and Nick went for a walk. Jenny was invited but was content to stay behind and attend to other things. After a long time walking and avoiding the subject Nick broke the diplomatic silence. "So, Kiddo, this 'can't climax' thing. It isn't true, is it?"

"No, clearly it isn't but please don't take it wrong. I came here desperate to see if what I'd found out about sex with you was true. I thought that by telling you that I couldn't climax it'd be a way of getting you to take me to bed. You'd never have made a pass at me in the ordinary course of events. Truth is Nick, apart from finding out what you're like, I'm really heavily into sex at the moment. There's another reason as well and I'll share that with you before long. Don't think I'm a nympho because I don't fuck just anyone."

"But I've become very sexually adventurous and I felt that you could provide some more of that adventure after what I'd found out. The thing with the five guys didn't start it but it did give me some more nerve to try things. I have to say last night was terrific. You fucked me in those different ways, which was so good. I was amazed when you sort of clicked into that serious bit at one point and you gave me such a great seeing to at that point that I had a multiple orgasm. It was fucking great!"

"This morning was amazing too --watching you and Jenny fuck -- that was something. It's the first time I've watched a couple having sex live, rather than porn and I couldn't resist giving myself one -- then licking her pussy while being screwed from behind -- fabulous. I've wanted to try girl-on-girl for ages -- just for the sheer hot sexiness of it -- but I won't be giving guys up!"

"It was all pretty amazing for me too." said Nick, adding "Jenny was unbelievable -- what great timing coming to fuck this morning - and watching you frig yourself while I got fucked -- well, I won't forget that ever."

Clare grinned at him. "Yeah, so all in all this visit has been excellent and you'd better be okay with us now. By the way, I like your thing about going down after you've come. Very horny thing to do, quite raunchy, I loved the thrill it gave me - and you. It obvious you love it. Anyway, what was the best bit for you?"

"Oh, the way you brought me off was special. You've developed a great talent there. The going down is something I've always liked and going down when there's spunk there is extra horny for me. I'm a bit like your Uni mate in that respect. If I dare confide, I've gone down to find I was licking the spunk of other guys more than once in the past, sometimes by surprise and sometimes by sheer desire and design. One of my past partners used to set it up so that she got laid by her husband and me in the same day. I was usually second and she made sure I went down on her. I soon realised what she was doing but it was so damn horny I couldn't resist and she always came while I did it and licked my face afterwards. I'm not sure if she took some of mine back for him. I know it's weird but I get a real buzz from it."

"Licking you last night after I'd come in you was a real horny way to round off a great fuck. And the threesome this morning was incredibly sexy too. I'm getting hard again now just talking about it."

By now they'd reached the old Oak tree in the field behind the house. "Well, let's not let it go to waste 'cos I'm very moist and still horny and sexually high and I'd really like to fuck again before I have to go!"

"What, straight upstairs when we get back to the house?"

"No, here, now! I'd love an outdoors fuck" she replied deftly slipping her panties off with one hand while feeling his cock through his trousers with the other. He could see the wet patch in her panties and wished he could sniff it. She then unzipped him and extracted his erection. She stooped before him and took as much of his rock hard cock as she could into her mouth, sucking aggressively. Then, after some moments, she turned and faced the tree, bent towards it and steadied herself by holding the tree trunk.

"Take me now, please, as hard as you like. I liked the middle of the night hard shag you helped yourself to, so like that would be great.". He moved to her, lifted her skirt to reveal her pert bum, slipped one arm around her hip then down past her pussy and through her legs to guide his knob between her sex lips. As she emitted a satisfying sigh he began to work himself deeply in and out of her, despite the fact that his cock ached from a lot of fucking in the past few hours.

From a bedroom window of the house Jenny had noticed them walking towards the tree and had seen them stop under it. She watched some more, wondering why they'd stopped there. Clare had unwittingly placed herself so that Jenny got a clear view of the two of them coupled in the sex act. She smiled, no jealousy existing. Clare had just given her a first bi-sexual encounter and she had loved it. She only regretted not reciprocating by going down on Clare. And she'd fuck Nick again when she needed it. He wouldn't stop her. She watched the two of them fuck and as she did so she slipped her hand inside her panties, parted her own hair and lips and found her clitoris.

By the oak, Nick's strong firm strokes brought Clare quickly to a shattering climax and she squealed as it gripped her, her head hanging between her outstretched arms. Nick took the signal and let go mentally and he powered harder into her to bring on his own orgasm. After several more strokes it began and he was sooner shuddering with the sensations as more spunk ejaculated from him, welcomed by Clare, milking him with her talented pussy muscles.

They were soon back at the house and Clare went straight upstairs to pack. She entered her room and surveyed what she needed to do. Perhaps a shower considering what had just taken place and as she turned to the bathroom the bedroom door opened and Jenny walked in with her finger pressed to her lips. Jenny had realised as she watched them fuck that this may be a moment that should not be missed. She pushed Clare towards the bed and sat her upon it. She knelt before her and parted Clare's thighs revealing her trimmed bush and wet lips, still hot and red. Clare hadn't bothered putting her panties back on after Nick had slid out of her. Jenny lay Clare flat and with her tongue protruding, she leant forward, scented Nick's spunk and Clare's juices, parted the lips with two thumbs to reveal the reddened creases and folds and placed her mouth on those lips to perform her first ever cunnilingus.

Over an hour later Clare appeared downstairs and found Nick having a coffee. She didn't mention her lesbian session with Jenny though her face was still very flushed and she had an inner glow too from another intense climax and the story telling. "I've got to go soon and I wanted a few minutes with you before setting off." She told him how good a time she'd had and how important he was to her, stressing that they must remain close friends. He re-assured her, seemingly coping with his earlier torments about sex with her.

THE CONFESSION

He made her a coffee too and they went outside to drink it. He sensed that she seemed hesitant about something and he began to get concerned that she was the one to become affected by the events of her visit. Before he could ask her she said "You know how I referred to something I wanted to tell you, well I'm ready now. Before I do, please be assured I'm fine with it." He furrowed his brow in puzzlement then she nearly floored him with her next words.

"I know about you and my Mum, how you had an affair, how you were lovers for a few months! I'm fine about it, no one's been hurt and, if anything, some good came from it."

He looked at her aghast, his face not possibly hiding anything, more likely it was confessing. "I, I, ...we,...I'm" he stammered "but she...we... how?"

She smiled and took his hand. "Calm down, it's fine! My Mum fell for you and wanted you. She knew what she was doing and she's still okay with it all. I only know because she told her closest friend. Only thing was, she told her not knowing I was in the house and able to hear it all. To be honest Nick, it's another reason that I wanted to go to bed with you. I know that sounds weird -- and I know I'm weird about having sex experiences but Mum made it sound so fantastic I got the notion that I'd like to find out for myself. I decided I wanted to fuck the guy who had fucked my Mum. Did she really come up to you at some dinner you were all at and say 'I really would like you to fuck me!'"

He coloured up and said "You know I can't talk about things like that." But his mind was recalling the incredible time he'd had with Anna and yes, she had walked up to him, having had a glass or two of wine, and said virtually those words. She had told him that the first time she saw him she knew that she wanted to get laid by him. She hadn't been drunk, just emboldened and it started a very passionate time in both their lives. "Does your Father know?" he asked.

"Not that I'm aware. His head is miles away most of the time." Mum told her friend that their sex life had virtually fizzled out -- until you two started fucking and then she found she needed sex a lot more and she initiated it at home more frequently. Funny, this should feel odd talking like this but it doesn't. She was very naughty with what she told Julie, her friend, loads of raunchy detail. That added to my decision to try and find out for myself. To be frank, for some reason I can't explain I really wanted to be fucked by someone who'd fucked my Mum. She said that the first time you two were alone together in an intimate way that you only went down on her, apart from kissing that is, you only went down on her and you brought her off like that -- 'shattering best-ever climax' she said. It was your way of showing her that she was the important one in the relationship. Nick, I'm really okay about it all. In fact I know I've been really very curious but having shared a bed with you I understand it all a lot better."

He looked into her eyes and said "You know it's impossible for me to talk about, no matter how you feel. Besides, can you imagine how awkward I feel right now? And this does also explain my difficulty about making love with you." She noticed how he'd said 'making love' rather than 'having sex' or even plain 'fucking'.

"I know and I know that you were in love -- at least Mum said you were - and that it was very serious so I'm sure it's difficult in various ways but the way she described the sex was awesome. I needed to find out just how awesome and it is awesome."

His mind wandered again. He had fallen for Anna in a big way and it had been an incredible sexual chemistry between them. In his mind's eye he now pictured her laying naked on a large double bed with a certain smile she displayed immediately before and after sex. Her figure was trim with large firm breasts he loved to nestle into and a dark bush at the top of her legs highlighting one of the best pussies he'd ever fucked.

Nick mentally recalled one instance when he and Anna, both naked, sat on a bed facing each other, legs open, genitals still engaged after some serious long-stroke fucking. Anna now played with his cock, rubbing its head between her sex lips and teasing it with her short trimmed pubic hair. Her deft handling took him right to the brink.

As he watched his cock rub up and down her lips, head bulging with excitement he began to climax, just as she'd planned. As his ejaculation approached she slowed her movements and kept just the tip of the knob in contact with her. His orgasm was intense, prolonged by her and as he watched, his spunk flowed into the crease of her pussy, controlled by her amazing handling. She had sighed as she felt the warm and creamy fluid arriving onto her sensitive lips, resting on the surface, some of it seeping down. She drew every last drop from him and then holding his cock to one side she used her other hand, and two fingers in particular to massage the spunk deep into her swollen pussy with a piece-de-resistance of sucking the juices off her fingers.