Clarice's Admirer

Story Info
Inspired by Jason Osorio's "do you still love me" meme.
11.6k words
4.43
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** First day of school**

(Clarice)

My curses arrived just before my eighteenth birthday.

That probably doesn't mean anything to you so let me back up a little bit.

I am a cambion.

That's right, I'm the earthborn child of a demon.

Now don't freak out. What you've learned about demons from movies and literature isn't exactly accurate. You do read, right? Good. That will make it much easier to tell you my story.

So demons...the term itself is a bit of a contraction. It is short for "dimension traveler." Six syllables. Apparently the English-speaking world has difficulty with that, so "demon" is the common short term. No, I really don't have any idea why six syllables is a problem. Germans will string fifteen to thirty syllables into a word. Maybe we're lazy.

Back to demons. They exist. There are a variety of races that travel to our world, or dimension. The number that can travel here might be larger than we know, but travelers tend to be a little tight-lipped about their home worlds and hunting grounds. Earth is considered a relatively pristine hunting ground and travelers guard the secret of its existence jealously. Suffice it to say that sorcerers here on earth only know about a small number dimensions.

There are some traveler races that approximate your expectations--devourers, imps, greater imps, and succubae, for example. I personally think the elves are the most evil beings in existence, but I freely admit my opinion is driven by my experiences with House Valeran. There are several other known traveler races, and my Daddy is making a study to know more about them. Check with him or one of his sorcerer wives for more detail.

So...dimension travelers. Something about the dimensions where these traveler races live makes it so they can't travel here without help. Distances, phases, universes--I still don't quite understand why, but most can't do it on their own. That's where sorcerers come in.

Whereas you can probably readily accept demons this may be a harder pill to swallow. Magic exists. There are a variety of different magical crafts. Sorcery is one of them. It's largely procedural, so anyone can do it if they are disciplined and meticulous enough; however, the ones that don't die in the process generally have magical powers. The magical powers give crafters a razor focus needed properly memorize and execute the rituals of summoning without error. Their power also enhances the willpower they need to hold a traveler until they contract or dismiss them. If a sorcerer summons a demon, they can stuff them into a zombie.

Now wait a minute. Pop culture isn't doing you or zombies any favors. A zombie is simply a person without a soul. I've known some that are lovely people. Vanessa, Lara, Koree, Raul, and Darius for example. Not having a soul allows them to be possessed, or host, dimension travelers. Daddy, Josie, Audrey, or Carla can tell you more if you are curious.

Now here's where we get to cambions. When a demon in a human host has a child the result is a cambion. We look human. We have the same white aura as humans. The tricky part is that sometimes a traveler may influence the DNA passed to the cambion child, which can cause the child to manifest characteristics of the parent. The stronger the demon, the higher the probability the child will manifest demonic features.

My mother is a succubus that was hosted in a French prostitute. Mother dear got her host off hashish, restored her health, gained many wealthy patrons, and generally had a blast from 1791 until I was born in 2002.

Shortly after my birth two things happened. The first is that the queen of Ravissement died--one of the seven planets of the succubae. The second is that my mother discovered that the random guy that fathered me was hosting a greater imp named Xranalazny. That's right. Father dear is the greater imp lord Xranalazny--arguably the most powerful greater imp to ever exist.

So my mother chased down her younger sister, my Aunt Aloïse, who was surreptitiously running a "salon" in Phoenix. Mother assigned guardianship of me to my aunt. The story I was told is that she kissed me, hopped on a plane to Paris, and committed suicide by swallowing a bottle of pills in a restroom of the Musée d'Orsai and walking around the museum until she collapsed--she supposedly dated many of the painters displayed there.

Now mother did not die. Killing her host let her return to her home dimension without any help. No necromancer or sorcerer required. That's how it works for travelers--any death that doesn't destroy the brain allows them to return home. That made killing my natural father rather difficult, but Daddy, Aunt Aloïse, and a host of supporters finally managed it. Anyway, Mother said goodbye to her beloved Paris and her inconvenient daughter before returning home to become queen of the succubae people on Ravissement. Yes, that's right. Not only is my father a GREATER IMP LORD, but my mother is a FUCKING SUCCUBUS QUEEN.

I never stood a chance at a normal life.

So in late January, about two weeks before my eighteenth birthday, I began growing a tail. At first my ass, specifically my tailbone, began to ache. I had been doing martial arts training with Daddy and his hareem since I moved to Prescott with my Aunt just before Christmas.

Stop distracting me! It really is called a hareem, not a "harem." It's Arabic. English laziness again.

Anyway, since the elven attack, we started training hard thrice weekly with less-intense sessions in between. I thought maybe I took a hard fall or a strike with a stick, but I couldn't remember any. This kept going on until the sixth of February, my eighteenth birthday. I woke to find two small red spots in my hairline. At least they were symmetrical. My tailbone still ached, but I put it out of my mind. A little concealer, and I would be good to go.

Now I had big plans for my birthday. Aunt Aloïse had a good friend that was like a godfather to me. He was a hunter--a fierce man who just had just turned fifty. He was possibly the most dangerous man I have ever met in my short life. He was pretty hot, too. Not as hot as Daddy, but I digress.

Anyway, I got a pair of cute silken Chinese-style pajamas from my godfather for my seventeenth birthday. He thought they were a chaste adult present, but I thought I made them look sexy. I begged him to take my virginity for my eighteenth birthday--tied up and ravished in front of a crowd. So he did, and that's when I discovered I had a tail. He had me bound and bent over on a pedestal on the stage of my aunt's salon, taking me from behind while tickling the underside of my tail. The orgasms were mindblowing.

What? Oh, no. I didn't have any pain. I've been masturbating with dildos since I was sixteen. I'm the cambion of a royal succubus--remember? You didn't think I was chaste, did you? My first real cock was nothing but mind-numbing pleasure.

The tail was a shock, but that wasn't the real problem. As I was laid out on the pedestal experiencing excellent orgasms, my succubus curse arrived. I began to feed off the lust of my godfather. Aunt Aloïse felt it, too. I'm sure she was feeding off us as well as the crowd's lust, but she has the control of one hundred fifty years of practice. On my sixth orgasm, my godfather unloaded in me, released my tail and leaned onto my back. He dug a finger into the little pocket behind my right ear, which sent a blinding pain into my head. I gasped at the pain and had a little aftershock, but it got me to stop feeding. Godfather slid out of me and ducked backstage when Daddy stormed out to rescue me. Daddy picked me up and carried me off stage.

Aunt Aloïse took me to her suite, bathed me, and gave me a thorough exam while telling me that my succubus curse had arrived. She looked at my tail, my back, and forehead.

She said, "Well, darling. When you started puberty, I told you this might happen. It's too early to say which physical characteristics you will have. You may get a hybrid of greater imp and succubus characteristics. Succubus would be easier to hide, but the greater imp side might give you enough glamour capability to hide your non-human parts sooner. From the succubus side, you won't have the ability to change your form at all for at least a decade. A succubus tail will have a rounded tip with a barb in it that you can retract like a cat's claw. Greater imp tails have a set of wicked barbs on the end like a mace. Their legs are frequently cut by their own tails."

She caressed my cheek and gave me the succubus version of a chaste kiss. "I think you have horns coming in, too. Let me know if those start to hurt. We can put a topical pain reliever on them. Ibuprofen is about the only thing that will help with the growth pains of the tail, but don't take it unless the ache gets unbearable. Maybe white willow bark would help. Check with Rebecca if you need help." I burst into tears. My aunt immediately stripped and crawled into bed to comfort me, holding me to her bosom until I fell asleep. She didn't tell me about the wings until the next morning.

After that, I was on a strict regimen of vigorous exercise and learning to feed off ambient sexual energy while my Daddy made love to one or more of his wives. This continued while I took classes and worked at the hotel until the virus lockdowns hit us about a month later. Eventually, Aunt Aloise arranged a couple of dates with Daddy, and I got to make love to that beautiful man--all in the name of learning to control my curse, of course.

Daddy knew the outbreak was coming before New Year, so we had stocked up nonperishable food and supplies in our homes, and an equivalent amount at the hotel. Rebecca--one of Daddy's wives, Josie--another of Daddy's wives, Darcie--my godfather's pet, and I were all attending Yavapai County Community College, YCCC, when the COVID pandemic hit. At that point, we started studying online despite YCCC being only about a couple of miles from home. Audrey and Josie continued to work in their lab in the industrial district. Tori's clothing store had to close, but her online sales kept her designing and selling pretty well after the first four weeks of the lockdown. Daddy bought another hotel on Cortez street--an old place that he loved since he first moved to Prescott. They couldn't weather the lockdown, so he took over the loans and paid them a fair price. That meant that we also owned the former coffee shop just north of the Vendome, too.

So for the next year, as we navigated the trials of the COVID waves and the elven invasion, I grew to love my life despite my changing physical appearance. My extended family accepted me without hesitation. Tori designed clothes to accommodate my growing tail. I grew my bangs out, and kept trying to figure out how to throw a glamour. Daddy helped me research, and I will always cherish the memories of sitting next to him while rooting through the old magic books from Magnus.

During this time I discovered that I loved working at the hotel. I frequently worked the desk at the Prescott Hotel, but I also helped Daddy update a few things at the Vendome, sat the desk at that hotel, and ran the coffee shop on a rotating schedule with the rest of the staff. I found giving guests an awesome experience very rewarding, so I decided to make it my life's work.

Eventually I started to get an ache between my shoulder blades that progressed to sensitive skin, and finally to painful skin as my wings began to sprout. Again, Tori rescued me with halter style brassieres for my generous boobs and garments with extra room for my wings. Rebecca fed me white willow bark for the pain. By the time I finished the summer term at YCCC, I had the tail and horns of a succubus, and small red wings covered with little pin feathers. I had no idea whether they would ever be strong enough to let me fly, but Aunt Aloïse said that is how the wings typically develop for her people.

That's also the time I decided that I wanted to go to Northern Arizona University's school of Hotel and Restaurant Management. I applied to NAU during the fall term at YCCC while trying to get as many compulsory classes out of the way as possible. Daddy and Auntie bought a small four bedroom, two bath townhouse that is essentially across the street from campus. We renovated it and installed a passage to our home in Prescott. I moved in over the Christmas holidays as 2022 approached.

That brings me to today, my first day of class at NAU. I woke up early, worked out doing some of the high intensity interval training that Daddy taught me. Rebecca came through the passage to make breakfast for us both just as I was heading into the shower. She didn't need to do it, but she worries about me being all alone for the first time. She really is the mother of the whole family.

I got dressed in clothes that hide my unusual physiology. Not knowing if I will ever gain enough glamour to walk around without a stocking hat, I'm very glad it's winter. Tori knitted me a headband and embroidered it with the words "I'm a little demon!" on the front with two bright red plastic horns that fit over my own. I laughed and cried and thanked her profusely when she gave it to me. I plan that to be my fallback plan for warmer weather.

So now I'm standing outside the door of room 214 of building 12 for my first class, "Introductory Geology." Apparently my astronomy, biology, chemistry, and physics classes at YCCC are not a sufficient science background for a hotel manager, so here I am. I take a big breath and walk inside.

**Meeting Clarice**

(Nelson)

Well crap. I got to my first class fifteen minutes early today, so I could get a good seat. My distance vision isn't great, so I like to be toward the front in the center of classrooms. Then again my glasses look like the bottom of old-fashioned Coke bottles because my near vision is even worse. I pull out my kindle as I try to finish the story I'm reading before I get overwhelmed with studying my class load.

The story is one of my favorites. I first read it when I was sixteen. It's about a nerdy guy that gets pulled into a different dimension where he becomes the champion of a succubus princess. Yeah, I know it's corny, but other than my fumbling experiences with Stephanie Wilson freshman year and Allison Tinsdale last year, this book has been my sex life. It's considered a "monster girl--harem-lit" book, and it provides plenty of fodder for autoerotic release.

I know it's pathetic, but I don't imagine it's any more pathetic than the two real-life sex experiences I've had. I had done a lot of reading about sex and watched plenty of internet porn, but that just didn't translate to confidence in the real world. Neither of the girls had any experience either; although, Stephanie apparently masturbated enough to break her hymen before I came along. Both wanted to not be virgins. I didn't think they were great beauties, but I liked them, they were pretty enough to light my fire, and I was...er, am...a horny young guy. Stephanie and I tried sex three times, but I never got her to orgasm. I even tried my mouth on her. Nothing. She gave up, became very withdrawn and never talked to me again.

My experience with Allison was a single liaison about a year later. She gasped when I broke her hymen and cried. I about quit at that point, but instead I just stayed there lodged inside her. Eventually she started moving of her own accord. I eventually I thrusted a few times, and then I was done. Not impressive, but she was happy. She did have an orgasm; it was obvious from how she was grabbing me with her channel. She actually stayed the night, before sashaying out the dorm lobby waving her panties in the air the next morning for all the guys to see. She got a makeover after that and started serial dating a variety of jocks and rich guys. She was pregnant before term break.

I vowed after that to just focus on school and resort to porn for release in the hopes I could stay focused. That was an easier decision than you might imagine because my mom moved to Flagstaff last summer when my dad's paltry insurance ran out. So I'm living every young man's cockblock nightmare--living at home with Mom. It makes college a little more affordable for Mom, and will probably make me more effective at school.

By working as a lab assistant and doing odd jobs on weekends, I manage to help mom enough that I don't have to quit school. I'm trying to maximize my course load in case the money runs out. I'll have enough credits by the end of this term to be a senior; I'll only need thirty more credits to graduate. With my A average, maybe I can get a Graduate Assistant position to do my masters degree and get picked up by a pharmaceutical company or research lab. That's my grand plant.

I'm sitting here wondering why my advisor wanted me to take this class. I'm a chemistry major, so I have science and math credits out the wazoo after six terms of college. Introductory Geology? Really? At least I heard it's easy. I think an easy class might be good with the rest of the load I've got.

Students start filing in. Since the virus outbreak, the tables in the science classes have fewer seats at them, but all the other tables fill. My "nerd force" is working impeccably, but I will probably get a forced relocation from one of the three-person tables.

The grad student that is the teacher comes in wearing a corduroy blazer, a hipster beard, and carries a leather attaché case. Hmm. New grad student. Great.

As the graduate assistant pulls a stack of papers out of his bag, another student walks in. She's about 5'3" with mousy blond hair sticking out of a black knit hat, a long winter coat, and snow boots. Neither the long coat nor the book bag held to her bosom completely hide her figure. The peeks I get tease my imagination. Her face is cute--almost pixi-ish. She walks in confidently, sets her books on my table, and sits two stools to my left. She surveys the room before turning to smile at me.

She sticks her elbow out like the old Funk Forty-nine dance my grandfather liked to do up and down the stairs. She says, "Hello. I'm Clarice. Clarice Pasquale."

I return the once-common alternative to shaking hands. Bumping my elbow into hers, I find my ability to speak. "Nelson. I'm Nelson Morrison. Are elbow bumps still a thing?"

She smiles brightly as her silky voice continues. "Nice to meet you, Nelson. Yes, elbow bumps are still a thing because I personally think they're funny as hell. Are you a geology major?" It seems like she's teasing me.

I snort back a laugh. "No. I'm a chemistry major. Apparently all the advisors were told to create demand for this class. There are six sections of it, and all are full. Last term they cancelled four of the six for lack of enrollment, and one of them cancelled mid-term because the two students in it dropped."

She shrugs prettily, "I guess I'll have to be prepared to be dazzled." Her smile is amazing. She's magnetic.

Then the GA starts the class. I turn my head to look forward, and I start to take notes.

I have no idea what the GA said, and my notes are eligible. There could have been another elven invasion, and I wouldn't have noticed anything but her.

**Geology--really?**

(Clarice)

Okay. After my first class at NAU, I have learned that I need to ensure I get up early enough to have a double espresso prior to my geology class. Thirty-five minutes were taken up with a review of the syllabus because apparently it's a technically complex document that we couldn't possibly read ourselves. The remaining fifteen minutes were invested in an extremely dull coverage of the topic of "what is geology and why is it important." I entertained myself by scoping out the guy at my table and trying to ignore the guy at the next table trying to get my attention.