Clarice's Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy next to me was cute in a nerdy kind of way. He wasn't a big guy like my Daddy. This guy was maybe five inches taller than me, but it might be more if he wasn't slouching. He had unkempt brown hair, a couple of mild acne scars, and Coke-bottle-thick Buddy Holly glasses. I thought the poor boy must be nearly blind. He was wearing worn chinos, worn hiking boots, and a cable-knit sweater. He had a worn yellow ski parka on the stool to the right of him. He slouched in his chair and took notes regularly. He was right handed, so I couldn't see what he found noteworthy about this drivel.

With five minutes left in the class, I was ready to go poke the teacher with the barb of my tail. I checked my schedule to discover I have an intermediate French course next. I thought that would at least be useful.

Finally the hipster droning at the front of the room said the magic words, "Class dismissed."

"Thank goodness," I muttered. My cute little nerd looked at me vacantly. I gave him my biggest smile. I told him, "It was nice to meet you, Nelson. Will I see you in lab tomorrow, or are you in the Thursday session?"

He sputtered for a moment before answering. "Tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow. I'll save you a seat. I mean, if you want me to."

I actually giggled at him. He was so adorable. I gave him a sultry look. "I want." I winked at him and slid off my stool right into the chest of the asshat that had been waving at me all class.

I looked up at the obviously athletic jerk. He was a little over six foot and not put together badly, but I deduced from the slobbering leer on his face that he didn't have two brain cells to rub together.

I barked at him, "Back off, Cupcake."

He grinned at me. "Now you know you want this, honey." He motioned toward his body like he was a gift from the angels. "Don't play hard to get."

I shrugged and told him. "Okay." Then I reached between his thighs and pinched his inner thigh hard with my whole hand. He nearly flew across the room to get away from me.

He screamed as he runs out the room. "You'll pay for that, bitch!"

I called after him, "If you think you can handle it, Cupcake." A couple of the jocks in the back chuckled at that. One of them was a hot young man who puts on a western hat and actually tipped it to me as he walked out.

Nelson said, "Um. Excuse me, Clarice. Would you like me to walk you to your next class?"

I turned to look at him. "Are you going to protect me, Nelson?"

I saw a little fire in his eyes. "If needed, but me just being there will likely be enough deterrent for troublemakers."

I smiled at him brightly. "I'm at the humanities building next. I need to be there in ten minutes, so unless you want to run with me..."

He actually laughs at that. "It's not terribly out of my way, but I should probably get to my classroom early so I can get a seat that works for my vision."

I thought to myself, Oh my! My shy little nerd is transformed when he laughs! Hmm. Lola like.

I continued my earlier comment, "...no? Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Nelson!"

I ran off with a wave to the sound of his laughter.

**Smitten**

(Nelson)

Damn! She's fine! The room dims as she runs out the door, taking that beautiful smile with her. My goofy laugh dwindles.

Am I ever glad I didn't change my schedule to the Thursday lab session. I'll run to philosophy class just to be able to sit next to her in the geology lab.

I can't believe my luck. Too bad she's not a science major. I would see her more often.

I hear a quiet Indian voice behind me say, "Excuse me, please." I turn to find a short thin Indian girl. She is fairly pale skinned, and she has a small white dot on her forehead. I think she is about Clarice's height, and she is exotically pretty.

The Indian girl says, "Hello. I am Preeti Sharma. Is it possible I could sit at your table next time? I will hear better, and I will be away from that gross jangalee sooar. He kept putting his hand on my leg when he wasn't waving at your partner."

As much as I want to keep my table to just Clarice and myself, I can't let this poor girl sit next to that dickhead. I stall for time. "What does that mean? A gross 'jangly sewer?'"

She laughs at my pronunciation, and with that I'm smitten by a second girl in as many hours. Her sing-song voice repeats, "Jangalee sooar. A wild pig."

I laugh with her. "That fits. I don't think Clarice will mind, Preeti. I'm Nelson Morrison. Are you in lab tomorrow, too?"

"Yes," she says. "In this room."

"Right," I nod. "I'm usually here early so I can sit up front to see the board. I will save you and Clarice each a seat."

"Good plan," she says with her heavy accent. "It would be much better if we did not need to share a seat." She looks at me seriously.

I laugh. Okay, she's funny and cute. This might turn out to be a good class after all. "I imagine so."

We walk out together as she giggles, "You understood my joke. That is most excellent."

I tell her, "Your delivery was perfect."

**How I managed Day One**

(Clarice)

My first day of class was relatively anticlimactic. My introduction to the Hotel Management curriculum led me to believe that I have already learned much of it working in the industry and growing up in a brothel. Despite that, I was glad to do the courses. I might be able to take some tips and tricks home to my family. If I'm really lucky, the wives will invite me to some more reward time alone with Daddy.

Regardless, the curriculum offered three-week European trips in the summer to work in hotels there, plus a dual degree in international business with a one-year internship in Europe. I'm hoping to leverage that to get more high-paying guests to our family hotels. Hopefully, they elven invasion hasn't ruined the European part of the curriculm. When I introduced myself to the class, the teacher was less than enthusiastic that my goals were to work at my family's hotels. Maybe she'd be more enthusiastic if I brought Aunt Aloïse to explain her salon business she used to have in Phoenix.

I couldn't help but grin at the thought.

There were two highlights today. A tiny, middle-aged, Vietnamese woman with a French accent to her English was my teacher for Intermediate French. She looked like a porcelain doll, and she had a red aura. She eyed me with lust from the moment I walked in. If not for my unusual anatomy, I would have stripped and mounted her on her desk after class. Then again, my careful experiments with my tail indicate that she might not have minded much either way. The staff at the salon seem to enjoy it. I just have to be careful of the retractable barb. Auntie said a full dose of the venom from the barb makes the victim so sensitive they will orgasm from a breath on the skin for about twenty-four hours. It can drive the victim to fuck until they die--most do.

The other highlight of the day was my geology partner. Interestingly enough, I mostly forgot about my hot Vietnamese MILF French teacher within a few minutes after class, but my mind kept wandering back to my cute nerd all day long--Nelson. Daddy told me before I moved to Flagstaff, to be careful who I decide to invest my time in. I thought Nelson might be worth investing in.

After classes, I ran to the house. I pulled the taser flashlight out of my bag and cleared the house. Then I stripped and hydrated while I sat in the parlor...er, living room...to lay out my study plan for the evening. My eyes itched as I looked over my notes, and I rubbed them constantly. Finally, I finished my plan and packed the books I would need to study while I was on shift.

I pulled on a uniform skirt, blouse, and jacket for my evening shift at the Prescott Hotel desk. I went to the loo, ensured all the doors were locked, and went to the guest room where the passage to the hotel's transport room is installed. I unlocked the security door on my side. I retrieved the next key and unlocked the one on the other side. I pulled the Flagstaff door closed and locked it before repeating the same procedure on the Prescott side.

I met Darcie coming in from school in Cottonwood, so I waited for her to lock up. She turned, and I stepped in to kiss and hug her. I'm gentle with her, since she was still rather tender emotionally.

Darcie smiled gently and stepped through the passage to her house, while I took the lift to Daddy's home.

When I got home for dinner on the top floor of the hotel, I collected kisses from everyone I could find in the common rooms of the residence just as I heard Audrey scream an orgasm. I followed the noise to the master suite. Susan was passed out, lying in Josie's lap with her legs splayed open for the world to see Daddy's seed trickling out of her. Audrey was tied up and gasping as Daddy pulled out of her. He cut the ropes binding her and massaged her limbs before she crawled between Susan's splayed legs.

Daddy kissed me to the succubus standard for chaste. I asked him to stop by the desk after dinner. Then I surveyed his naked body, kissed him again, and hurried out to the kitchen.

Did I mention my Daddy is hot?

Rebecca handed me a covered dish, and then I was out the door to relieve Palleta on the Hotel desk.

Daddy dropped by the desk around 7:30 and signed my internship paperwork for the Hotel Management curriculum. He spent a whole hour holding my hand while listening to me talk about my day. I was nearly eighteen before I had a true father figure, and I love it. My Daddy is a superhero.

**Getting ready for school**

(Nelson)

I woke up excited this morning after dreaming about a brilliant smile framed by blond hair. I launched out of bed, showered, and dressed quickly in jeans, boots, and a ski sweater. I managed to get some sleep last night despite reading through all the assignments from class. That Organic Chemistry class is going to be a bitch.

Okay, I'm ready.

I run downstairs, and my mom has a bowl of oatmeal on the table waiting for me. She is packing a lunch for me to take in addition to the one she is packing for herself. "Thanks, Mom," I tell her as I sit. I add walnuts, cinnamon, and honey before pouring on a little goat's milk and wolfing it down. I look at the time on my phone to confirm I have plenty of time before I have to catch my bus. I wolf down my breakfast quickly, wash my bowl and spoon in the sink before putting them on the drying rack. I grab my travel mug and fill it with coffee from the pot before I check to ensure I have everything in my messenger bag. I pull on my parka and a knit cap, kiss my mom goodbye, and fly out the door.

I get to the bus stop, and only wait about three minutes. They're actually running on time today. I hop on the Red Line bus and sit in the first vacant seat I find. We follow old Route 66 with a stop at Walmart, another at Starbucks, one at Fry's Food and Drug, and a stop at MartAnne's Burrito Palace. I get off at the Downtown Connection Center and take off on foot for campus. After my leisurely walk to Building 12, I make my way back to room 214. I'm early again, so I take the same seat and sip on the dregs of my coffee. I put my coat on the stool across from me as I expect Clarice and Preeti to join me.

**Late**

(Clarice)

I am in a hurry for my first class of the day--geology lab.

I slept in a little late this morning. I stayed with Darcie after I finished my shift last night, so I woke up in her bed this morning at her house. We comforted each other for a while after waking. Before we knew it, we were both slightly behind schedule. I had to rush through two sets of passages to get back to Flagstaff, so I only had thirty minutes to get ready for class once I got back to Flagstaff. I opted to go to class smelling like Darcie rather than risk being late due to taking a shower.

I start a double espresso before I pull on a fresh pair of custom panties with velcro fasteners around my tail and a fresh "wings free" bra. I don dark brown tights, a long baggy taupe silk sweater, matching taupe leg warmers and hiking boots. I pull a forest green wool cloak over my shoulders and a taupe knit hat onto my head to cover my little horn buds. I stuff the books I need for today into my satchel, fill my travel mug with the espresso, boiling water, and a splash of heavy cream. Once ready, I exit the house, lock the door, pick up the paper off the doorstep, and speed-walk to class.

Despite my late start, I still arrive before most of the students, let alone the teacher. I walk in to see Nelson sitting at our table, but there is a girl talking to MY NERD! I think, Oh no you don't, sister!

I walk up and wrap an arm around Nelson and lean into his arm.

I look up into his surprised face. I wink at him with a big smile. "Did you replace me already, Nelson?"

"N-n-n-no! N-never!" Then he squeezes his eyes adorably in embarrassment. He shakes it off and tries to be sociable. "Clarice, this is Preeti." He waves a hand at the slight Indian girl across the table. He may be a nerd, but he's not fresh outta high school either. Interesting.

I'm nearly speechless myself as I look at the girl. I walk around Nelson, letting my fingers trail across his back. I'm surprised to feel lean, toned muscle under the sweater. Then I take in the interloper. My Lord Daddy, she's stunning!

She is my height but more slender. At first I think she might be an elf. I check her aura--nope. If she is, she was born here. She has short cut sable hair, and her dusky skin is considerably lighter than my friend Tanu's. She has a small white bindi on her forehead. Things just get better from there. She has a long black leather overcoat on. Under that she is wearing a lacy black bra covered by a transparent lace top that fits like a body stocking. The hem of the top rests over the waistband of an almost indecently short black velvet skirt. Patterened black hosiery cover the small bit of her legs that are visible before they disappear inside over-the-knee black boots.

I want to fuck her right now. I slide forward and wrap her in an embrace. She hugs me back as I whisper in her ear, "Where have you been all my life?"

Her beautiful sing-song voice murmurs back into my ear, "Waiting not-so-patiently for you to notice me. You didn't even look at me yesterday in either of our classes together. I decided to get your attention."

I kiss her cheek gently. "You succeeded. Admirably. Make sure I have your number before we leave class."

She nods as I release her. I step back and lean into Nelson while casually resting my hand on his thigh and drinking in the sight of the beautiful creature. I drawl, "Well, Nelson. I definitely approve of your recruiting capabilities." I look up at him teasingly. "You're in charge of recruiting from now on."

**Uh, what's happening?**

(Nelson)

I can't think!

I about came unglued when Clarice wrapped an arm around me, but now she's leaning against me with her hand resting just inches from my cock. I just barely got the wood to calm down from seeing Preeti's outfit, but now I'm rock hard again. I think, God! Clarice smells incredible! I swear she smells like sex.

She teases me mercilessly. "Doesn't Preeti look good enough to eat, Nelson?"

WHAT? Suddenly I'm overwhelmed by visions of Clarice and Preeti acting out some of the erotic scenes from my favorite story. I swear I'm going to cum in my jeans.

Clarice finally has mercy on me and takes the seat directly to my left. She unfastens her--is it a cape or a cloak? Regardless she lays it on the stool she used yesterday and props her book bag on it.

She asks me, "So Nelson. Where did you find, Pretty...er Preeti?" Preeti laughs sexily at the poor joke while I stammer trying to pull together a coherent response.

I finally choke out an answer. "Sh-she approached me after you left yesterday. She w-wanted to join our table because your admirer from yesterday was pawing her the whole class." My anger at the thought of the guy groping Preeti gets me vocal skills working again.

I think to myself, What the fuck? I don't stutter! Get it together, Nelson.

Clarice gets an angry look on her face. "If he tries anything with anyone, what I did to him yesterday will look like a love tap in comparison to what he gets for round two."

I swear I see a flash of red in her eyes. Then the teacher walks in. Thankfully, it's a different guy. He introduces himself as Associate Professor Michael, 'call me Mike,' Donelly. Then he jumps us into the first lab exercise.

**Philosophy class**

(Clarice)

This is fun! Preeti struggles with American English a bit, but she has a wicked sense of humor! Nelson eventually calms down enough to play with us, so the whole lab is easy and fun. We're all three relaxed and enjoying each other's company as we challenge each other to learn the different minerals in the lab kits.

Preeti holds up talc, sniffs it, and turns to Nelson. "Nelson?" She makes it sound like "Nell son." "Do you think we should give this to Clarice? She could grind it up to absorb the odors her girlfriend left on her."

I bark out a loud laugh, and the teacher frowns at us.

Nelson eventually closes his open mouth to attempt a reply, but Preeti beats him to it. "I don't know, I rather like the smell of her girlfriend on her."

He cocks an eyebrow at her in challenge. I think, Uh-oh. Here we go. What's he going to say?

Then he blows my mind. He murmurs just loud enough for me to hear it. "Do you think you would smell better on her, Preeti?"

She doesn't even hesitate. "I don't know if better is correct. Definitely at least as good." Then she sticks her tongue out at him and crosses her eyes. Nelson laughs, but I'm thinking about what I could have her do with her pretty little pink tongue between my thighs.

Preeti winks at me when she catches me standing there in a fugue. Nelson looks at me and laughs, and I finally wake up and join in. It is funny.

The teacher says, "Okay, everyone. Any questions?"

Everyone interprets that as "don't ask any questions, so we can leave now."

The teacher follows up with, "Okay. Put your lab kits back in the storage room. Class dismissed."

Nelson takes the box to storage, and Preeti holds her hand out. I unlock my phone and hand it to her. She texts her own phone and hands mine back to me. She texts me her email and full name. I reciprocate as I give her a hungry grin. Damn! This girl has my motor running!

Then Nelson walks back up. The fire isn't as hot when I look at him, but it's there nonetheless. I really like him. He's kind. He's sweet. He's fun. He also has that protective side that I've only experienced from the two mature men I've known biblically.

Preeti exudes a blatant sex appeal to me versus the sexiness of a cute, reliable guy that Nelson exudes. Somehow, I think both are worth investing in.

Preeti hands her phone to Nelson. "Text your cell phone please, Nelson."

He is stunned for a moment, so she gives him an out. "We may wish to study together."

That does it. He snaps out of it and types his deets into a text. A moment later, I hear a ping from Nelson's pocket. Preeti texts him her details as he reciprocates. I decide to go for it.

I hold my hand out to Nelson. He looks like someone just bought him a puppy as he hands me his phone. I giggle and type in my number and send it. Then I send him my details back.

"Well, off to philosophy class," I say.

"Me, too!" That was BOTH of my lab partners. Oh, Lola like Tuesdays!

Preeti says, "We have thirty minutes. Let us go to the Student Union for a biology break and drinks. Ninety minutes of philosophy requires preparations."

We all agree. I pull on my cloak, sling my bag, and hook an arm with each of my new friends.

We walk unhurriedly across campus to the Union. Preeti and I go in together to use the loo. I wait for her to finish washing up before I grab her and kiss her. Her eyes grow huge, then she kisses me back.