Clarice's Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up and kiss my shy boy, and he wraps me in his arms.

I grin up at him. "I better put clothes on." I pick up my skirt as my tail wraps around my waist. Then I pull my wings close to my back before pulling my sweater over my head.

He picks up his book bag from where he dropped it as I put the tiara on my head. He helps me settle it. I ask, "How did you know?"

He shrugs in his typical way. "It was little things at first. A flash of red in your eyes when you were angry. An unusual contour on your back when we hugged. Then your eyes changed a few weeks ago. Preeti and I were worried at first, but we didn't know what to say to you about it. So we both just kept treating you like we had from the beginning. The contacts this morning threw us both for a loop."

"Preeti knows, too?" I ask.

He nods.

Damn! I could have been loving on her all along! I wonder if Nelson will come to bed with me tonight. I look at him. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

His answer is disappointing. "Not all night, but I can stay for a few hours. I told you I live with my mom. She'll worry if I'm not sleeping in my bed in the morning, but I can tell her I'll be home before the last bus."

"I don't want to be alone tonight, Nelson." I wrap my arms around his neck.

He actually smirks! "Oh, you won't be." I give him a questioning look. He answers by saying, "Let me get you home, beautiful."

I smile at him as I pull on my cloak and shoulder my satchel.

We walk north on the sidewalk, cross Dupont and briskly walk hand-in-hand along the east side of Humphreys. We cuddle as we wait on the crosswalk at Butler. My house is right across the street.

We cross and step onto my walk. I stop dead in my tracks as I see a silhouette on my doorstep. Whoever it is has stayed there without moving long enough that the security light shut off.

Nelson squeezes my hand. He says, "I'm not the only person that loves you, Clarice."

I resume walking forward slowly until the light kicks on to reveal Preeti standing at my door in a black trench, her over-the-knee boots, and a tentative smile.

As I get closer she unties the belt on her trench and pulls it open. She has thigh-high stockings beneath her coat and nothing else. She says, "I will show you mine if you show me yours." She is devouring me with her eyes. She looks at Nelson for just a moment. "You too, big boy."

I wrap Preeti in a hug and give her a bedroom-worthy kiss.

She whispers, "I love you." Her nerves spice her words with more than the normal accent. "I know you are not the usual person, Clarice. I cannot look into your slitted eyes without moistening my panties. So, I chose not to wear any."

I look at her. "I have more surprises, but I guess you and Nelson have been speculating what they might be. Let me remove the doubt tonight, darling. I love you too, Preeti."

Nelson wraps us both in a hug. He kisses me, and then he kisses Preeti. "Preeti, you are as beautiful as Clarice is."

I laugh, "Come inside, my darlings. Tonight is going to be a good night."

It was FABULOUS!

the end?