Clarissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, oh Chris, this is....GOD YES, right there, FUCK, oh GOD I want you! I want you so much, I need. Oh my god, I have never had a finger in my arse, it makes me want, but.......oh your fingers are....oh, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming again! Oh my God son, what are you....doing....you are going to kill me...with...ohhhhhhhhhh...pleas...ure!" Suddenly she felt his hand upon her breast and pinching gently on her thumb-nail sized erection. She spun around slowly, allowing him to make adjustments to his fingers that still kept them inside of her. "Kiss, them, suck them, bite them, what ever you want, but they yearn for your attention." She watched as he put his lips about a nipple and sucked it into his hot mouth, then she felt his teeth bite down upon it and her legs collapsed, making her fall back against the shower wall and pulling Chris with her as he still had her nipple clamped in his teeth.

Clarissa was spouting expletives. Her words made no sense, if she wasn't currently being abused by her son, people would have thought her mad. With Chris's fingers slurping in her dribbling vagina and his mouth upon her breast and nipple, as the other ran over her body, she concluded that she had reached heaven. Heaven in all but one thing. The thing she wanted most. The thing that held her attention even now as it bobbed before her, foreskin pulled back, large angry glans, rather than resembling a plum, were more like that of a nectarine.

Suddenly she grabbed his hand and pulled him from the shower, turning it off as she went. "I need you now!" She screamed at him. "You've got me so worked up. I want this." She let go of his arm and grabbed his cock, pulling him along to her bed, both of them dripping water everywhere. She knelt on the bed, her face on the quilt and commanded, "Take me. I don't care how. Roughly, gently, quick or slow, just take me, get that fabulous cock inside me and abuse me, you must, you must abuse me, let me feel your come explode inside me. I've had it over me, now I want to feel you spurting inside of me. Quickly, I'm coming already, quickly!" She turned her face to the mirror, seeing her body in profile, her large breasts touching the quilt, her arse in the air and her son's erection pointing at her pussy.

She knew that as soon as he slid between her lips she would likely pass out, but God was she going to enjoy............She watched as Chris placed his hands upon her hips, his bouncing cock just inches away from her. She wanted him, she wanted him so much, she started to push backwards to meet him. Chris stabbed forwards and pushed his large bulbous head against her swollen wet lips. Her vagina was well lubricated and gaping after its acceptance of Chris' large fingers, but it was not prepared for this fresh onslaught.

Clarissa felt herself being stretched apart as the thick phallus of her son, pushed into her. It was just head deep in her vagina when she felt it pulse rapidly and unload what she had been asking for. Hot ejaculate, spurted from her son's cock into her willing pussy and the delight of that knowledge, the sheer pleasure of that lustful act, the myriad of sensations and feelings that it induced in her. Not just her vagina, but her whole body, her whole mind, her whole being. Was as she suspected, too much for her. The last thing she remembered feeling was that thick cock sliding ever deeper into her cunt, spurting come as it went, drowning her cervix, drowning her insides with her son's come. Drowning her whole body in lustful act of intercourse, she fainted.

The vision of his mother on her knees, her wet glimmering body, radiant in its nakedness, her pussy on full display, waiting for him to push wide the puffy folds of her labia and penetrate her, was just so exciting for Chris to see, that he almost came there and then. His cock dribbled pre-come so much, he knew he needed to be quick and placing his hands upon his mother's hips, he made his move. The contact with her slippery flesh as he watched his head force apart her lips and slip down her vaginal valley towards her cunt, was intoxicating. He didn't need to push any further as his mother pushed back to meet him. His head had barely penetrated her, when he came with a small grunt. His balls felt so full and tight, it was a relief to let go the contents. He was not disappointed in himself, as he knew he would not go soft. He could hold his erection for at least three orgasms; so simply revelled in the contact and the moment, pushing his phallus in deeper until he felt resistance.

He then began to pull out and have another stab. In his lust, he had not realised his mother had become unresponsive as he fucked her limp body, but when his cock had finished emptying its contents, he suddenly realised she had once again fainted. Quickly withdrawing, he scooped her up in his arms and sat on the bed with her cradled in his lap, watching her breasts as they rose and fell with her gently breathing his hard cock pushing against her buttocks. She had had enough sex for today, he thought, so he positioned her on the bed and lay down behind her, slipping his cock between the tops of her thighs, to nestle upon her vagina, whilst he grabbed a breast in his hand. He suddenly felt very tired too, and within minutes of being in this warm and comforting place with his mother, he fell asleep.

Clarissa woke a few times during the night. She felt warm and protected in the strong arms of the man beside her. She felt the soft phallus between her legs, nuzzling her pussy and she felt the emotion of what she had done to her son and with her son. Suddenly she became afraid of what he would say in the cold light of day, what would he do, and would it take the pleasure away from her of the events of the previous evening. She fell asleep, thinking how she would approach things with him.

When she woke at seven in the morning, Chris had not moved. His hand had slipped from her breast to her waist, but he was still tucked in tight behind her, and he was still very much, between her legs. For once in a long time, the burning in her stomach was not there, for once, she felt satisfaction, release, calmness and general wellbeing. Slipping from the bed, without waking her son, she stretched whilst looking in the mirror. Her face was a picture of self-satisfaction, and she smiled all the more as she felt and then saw a trail of her son's come leak out from her pussy and down her leg. What she remembered of the night was true. He had taken her, her had filled her with his come. Her body flushed at the knowledge as she slowly walked into the bathroom for another shower.

When she came out, Chris was as she had left him, so she flitted about getting some items of clothing and went back into the bathroom to dry her long hair and put them on. When she emerged, she was ready to face him. But all of her thoughts of how that conversation would go, were lost. Chris had rolled onto his back, still in repose, but his cock was another story all together. It stood proud of his groin, looking to Clarissa like it was even larger than the night before. How on earth hand she got that in her?

Her leather corset creaked as she knelt on the bed, her black stockings, as always, heightening her level of arousal and making her instantly wet. The bustier cups on the corset, were there to push her breasts upwards and so they tumbled easily out of their entrapment to dangle between her arms. She leaned upon her elbows and really looked at the pulsing object, now just a foot from her face. It must be nine inches, she thought, and playfully tried to measure it, without touching it. Maybe a bit longer? The girth was a shock to her. It looked massive. As it had grown in erection, it had taken the foreskin with it, and fully exposed the glans that looked red and angry. The veins pulsed with life-giving strength, and she knew from experience, they added to her pleasure too. His balls revolved as they made more semen, and she hoped that it would be semen that she could once again enjoy. She licked her freshly applied lipstick. Knowing that as good as she was at giving deep-throat, she would not be able to take her son's cock.

His head however, was a different thing. She looked at his face, he still looked peaceful in sleep. Should she? Should she take advantage. More to the point, could she resist not to? Clarissa looked over at the latex man, still stuck on her mirror, suddenly a very poor substitute. She could always......? Looking back at her son's cock, there was no contest, and before she could stop herself, she nudged forwards a little and placed one hand gently about the base of his cock, her fingers unable to fully encircle the beast. She ran her tongue lightly about the head, still able to taste her own juices upon it, then slowly placed her lips upon it. Her tongue searched out and found his urethra, teasing it, before moving on. She forced her jaw wide and slid down over the red/pink helmet and with more than a mouthful, was barely able to flick her tongue about the frenum.

"I have a request, perhaps I think, more of an instruction?" Chris had woken, and was immediately back at the same level of love and lust for his mother, as the night before; assuredly helped by the fact that she was feasting on his erect cock. He was not ashamed of what they had done, or what his mother was doing to him now. Why should he be? They were hurting no-one. They were consenting adults; they were both accepting of what the other was doing to them. No, there was nothing wrong in what they were doing.

Clarissa looked up at her son, her lips still clamped tightly about his cock head as she continued to give him a blow-job, something she had always got as much pleasure out of, as she was giving. After a while she pulled her lips from him with a smacking sound, and licked at a bit of dribble as she coyly pulled from him; guilty of being caught taking her pleasure, whilst he was asleep. "I'm sorry if I woke you. But it is entirely your fault, or more his!" She pointed a filbert nailed finger at his bouncing cock. "He was like that as I came back out of the bathroom, he was shouting for attention. Anyway, what is your instruction?"

"If it is entirely my fault, why are you dressed like that? Did you not get enough attention last night?"

"Well, I......" She looked away a little embarrassed that she had hit upon him again in less than 24 hours, and that was after he had sated her most thoroughly.

"Anyway, I don't know whether you will like what I have in mind, but it is something that I have often thought about and have practised a little. It is easier to show you, rather than tell you, I think. But before I do it, you must agree to what I want to do, unconditionally."

"Unconditionally? Agree for you to do something to me, without knowing what it is? OK, one question, and one only, then I will give you my answer?"

"OK."

"Is it sexual in nature?"

"Yes, most definitely."

"In that case, of course the answer is yes. What do you want me to do?"

Chris smiled at her, he seemed excited and his cock transmitted that in bouncing rapidly before her. "Ooooooh Chris, can I finish sucking on him, he is making my insides churn? Christ, I think I'm already addicted to your cock!"

He smiled in pleasure. "No mother, you must wait, and when I am ready, then you will be able to give me a blow-job. Now please stand."

She did as she was bid.

Chris looked upon his mother, the black leather corset had straps at the bottom to hold her black stockings in place. Her black lacey knickers barely protected her vulnerable bits and were already showing a damp patch, that he could see clearly from this angle. Her breasts had tumbled out of the corset, and stood pert and handsome, the nipples unsurprisingly fully erect. And her long black hair played about her shoulders and breasts. She reminded him of a prostitute, which surprisingly was quite a turn-on for him; not that he needed any more help in that area! "You are wet already mother. Have you been playing by yourself this morning, in the shower maybe, or upon that?" He pointed at the latex cock still stuck on the mirror.

"Only with your cock, darling, and believe me, just seeing him erect was enough to make me that wet."

"God Clarissa," he changed to using her name, which for some reason caused an unexpected thrill, to play about her nerve endings. "God Clarissa, you look extremely sexy. I would have thought we had had enough sex last night, but God, I want you more."

"Thank you, Chris," she said with a little bob of a curtsey, smiling broadly, "and good. As you can see I very much feel the same, and couldn't wait, so started without you. I like you calling me by my name by the way."

"Ok Clarissa, please pull that chair over to the mirror and stand behind it. I'm just going to get something."

She did as bid and waited for his return.

Chris came back with a long soft rope. She had not seen before. "Oh, and what have you there? You wish to tie me up?" There was an edge to her voice, one of piqued interest,

"Yes," he said. "And much more."

"Oh, you are a naughty boy."

"Bend over the back of the chair and hold onto the seat."

She did as she was told, but kept looking back at him. "Ooohhhh darling, I cannot get out of my head that you are standing behind me with that great pulsing.....thing, just inches from my....... God I want it in me again......oohhh Chris, couldn't we first.......?"

"Grasp the seat!" he said with authority. Making her squeal by smacking her hard on the bum cheek, leaving a red hand mark. He then proceeded to secure her in that position and then continued to knot the rope about her legs, working to her thighs, occasionally linking her thighs together, occasionally tying around the chair, so that she was inextricably linked to it. He then went around the front and continued on her arms and across her back. Her eyes followed the wobbling bouncing cock wherever he went. Finally, Chris finished off on her breasts, tying the rope about the base of them and then producing a set of nipple clamps he applied them to her large nipples making her cry out. "It is called Shibari. It is a Japanese technique of rope tying. Another fetish of mine. And I think this is one of yours isn't it, he said smacking her lovely firm rounded bum again, making her cry out.

"Ohhh God, yes, yes it is, I have told no-one, not even your father knew. Not even I was fully aware of the pleasure, but it is the being tied up that surprises me, it is so......OH! OH! OWW! CHRIS," she panted at him, with each strike of his hand upon her buttocks. "Your knot work is so neat, OH, OH and I have to admit, I feel completely at your, OH! Your mercy, it is.........very....oh Chris.......your......your cock is.......it is dribbling.....let me lick it please."

"Ok, but that is all, any more than that and I may have to punish you again."

"Oh goody." Clarissa giggled. "You're going to have to bring him to me. As you will note, I am somewhat at your mercy here." She stuck out her tongue, ready to receive his dripping semen upon it. As she licked the shiny bulbous head and worked up to the urethra, collecting his sperm as she went, her whole body was shivering. Chris pulled away, making her moan in displeasure.

"That is enough Clarissa."

"So, what are you going to do now, fuck me?"

"No Clarissa, you are going to be used, in whichever way I see fit. For now, you are going to suck on this." He lifted both her and the chair forwards, his cock poking her in the arse as he carried her. Placing her right in front of the latex phallus. "I heard you sucking on this yesterday, now I want to see it. Give it a blow job Clarissa. Make yourself come. I know you can.

She didn't need to be asked twice, and smiling placed her lips once more about the latex phallus. She had now accepted a cock into her mouth more in the last 24 hours than she had in a number of years, and the feeling as it slid between her lips and down her throat was intoxicating. Clarissa remembered her first suck on this cock, she remembered having her husband afterwards, and noting that he was quite a bit smaller. A fact that had certainly diminished her pleasure when it came to fucking them both. But as she quickly started getting pleasure from giving this blow-job, she knew her son's cock was so much larger, that her pleasure was guaranteed. She was suddenly lost in the moment. The cock between her lips had become Chris' and she sucked upon it with vigour. Her head rising and falling in long slow movements as the phallus slid into her. Occasionally she would stop at the tip to run her tongue about the head as if it could really feel what she was doing.

Chris had taken to his phone. What red-bloodied man wouldn't have? He had before him, an extremely attractive woman, bound and immovable. Dressed in very sexy lingerie and stockings, as she gave deep-throat to a rubber cock. He started to film her, taking in her soaking panties, her bound breasts and her large erect nipples, made even more prominent by the nipple clamps. He took in all of the erotic detail of his mother, as she sucked and licked the erection before her, she was indeed very adept at her task, and knew it.

Clarissa smiled a number of times at the phone as she was licking the very tip of the head, then suddenly stopped as if in thought. "Hey, you're not thinking of putting this on the internet are you? I don't want to find it on there, or be told that I'm on there, sucking a rubber cock. Not like I look for porn on the internet you understand. Least-wise it can only be uploaded if I've seen it and approved, OK?"

Chris stood with his mouth agape. Sex had been the key to unlocking a woman that he did not know existed. A woman that was lustful, erotic, very sexual, sensual and ravenous. A woman that not only enjoyed sex, she demanded that she receive it. "I was filming for me and me only. Well, maybe for you too if you were interested in seeing yourself? But you think you might let me upload it? All I can say is, wow! Who is this woman? And why hasn't she been in my life before?"

Clarissa smiled at him, accepting what he had just said as a compliment. "I have been here all the time, and in truth, lusting after you since you were old enough, but enough of that, when are you going to fuck me? I'm screaming for it, my pussy is aching and I can feel her dribbling down my leg in anticipation."

"Be patient, your time will come."

"Have you seen how wet I am, I'm ready now.?!"

"Get back to sucking Clarissa, or you will get nothing more." He slapped her on the bum cheeks a few more times.

"Yes, master." She cried out, with a huge smile and slipped her red lips about the head before her, taking the cock back into her throat once more. A few moments latter Clarissa could feel her son behind her and this increased her tension further. She was close, very close to her first orgasm of the day, with the promise of more; she could not hold onto it. She felt Chris moving her panties to one side and waited with impatience for the feel of his cock brushing passed her lips. But instead, she felt Chris' tongue delve between them and run the length, from clitoris to her vaginal opening, sucking upon her juices as he progressed. She was unprepared for that most delightful of contacts and immediately, her orgasm was upon her. "OOOOOMMMMMMMMGGOGGLE. WUUAAAAHHHHHH! OOOWWWWWWChhhhh! She cried out in release, about the cock in her mouth. Her body vibrating against the tight confines of the ropes. She bucked wildly as Chris inserted his tongue into her vagina and started to fuck her with it. She had not be touched in such a way for a very long time, she had almost forgotten the pleasure of being aroused in this way. Her second orgasm quickly followed the first. She had to pull from the cock in her mouth to gasp at great chunks of air, "OHHHHHH CHRIS, yes, yes......oh I love being licked and sucked upon.....oh it has been so long....too long since your..........ohhhhhHHHHHH YES, stick your tongue in, oh my GOD! OH, OH, OHHHHH that is gooooooooood!"

1...345678