Clarissa - on the Ward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen said, "Let's let Clarissa go first."

Dotty said, "Sure, we'll wait 'til she's finished."

They stood out of Clarissa's way as she quickly plopped her ass on the toilet seat and felt the relief when she opened her sphincter. Water and chunks of shit flowed out her ass into the bowl. Dotty and Gwen were shifting from side to side as they watched her and waited their turn. Other women on the ward were watching Clarissa as she did her business on the toilet. The complete lack of privacy on the ward would take some getting used to for Clarissa. The attitude of the other women on the ward made it easier. They behaved like seeing another woman shit was no different than seeing her comb her hair.

"Are you done, Clarissa?" Dotty asked. "Do you want one of us to wipe you?"

(What!? Thought Clarissa) "I'll wipe myself, thank you," she said trying not to sound too disgusted.

She stood up and wiped her asshole with toilet paper and dropped it in the bowl.

"Please, don't flush," Gwen said. "The two of us can go in the same bowl after you and it will all mix together. Then when we flush we'll be shit sisters."

Clarissa had never heard of shit sister before and wasn't sure she wanted to be one but in order to make up for disappointing them for refusing to be wiped, so she let the handle be. Clarrisa went back to her bed while Gwen and Dottie made a show of taking turns on the toilet, wiping each other, and watching the bowl empty when they flushed at the end.

When breakfast came it was more than she wanted to eat. The orderly again stayed to watch her.

"Really, I'm not that hungry. I don't want to eat all of this."

"I have my orders. Eat up. You don't want to end up like Jessie," The orderly said, indicating a woman a few beds down the row.

Clarissa looked at the shocking sight of a skinny, shaved-head, blindfolded, diapered woman bound to her bed and being force-fed by a nurse. The threat of ending up like Jessie was enough to stop Clarissa from complaining and choke down the last few bites of breakfast. She knew that when Jessie was not being fed the blindfold and funnel stayed in place. Her diaper was changed when the staff got around to it. Once a day she would be unbound from her bed and walked up and down the ward led by a leash, sometimes with a full diaper in order to exercise. The thought of spending her time unable to move, speak, or see, horrified Clarissa. She noticed that Jessie's treatment made even the experienced slaves nervous.

Over the next few days Clarissa learned more about life on the ward. Many of the women had laptops. When they weren't using them for office work the women would gather together to watch porn, bizarre BDSM and fetish porn. What made this unusual was the actors and actresses in the porn were all friends and neighbors of the inmates.

Once, they were watching a woman push a large watermelon into her ass. Clarissa realized that the woman on the screen was Tina, the woman she swatted at poker.

" Tina! Is that how you make your living?"

Tina laughed heartily. "No, that's just a fun hobby that makes my master some extra cash. I'm a molecular biologist. I'm project manager for the Briarton lab of a well known biotech firm."

"Aren't you afraid that they'll find out about this?"

"Why? My whole team is made up of slaves. I might be a little skankier than most...."

One of the other women interrupted, "Don't be modest, Tina. You're clearly the skankiest."

"Okay, but the firm knows all about Briarton but also knows my team is the best and we've made them lots of profits. Board members might not want to come to Briarton but nowadays they don't have to."

Clarissa was curious. "If that's true why do you stay a slave and why do you stay in Briarton.?"

"I love being a slave and I love living in Briarton. You see, in my soul I'm a completely depraved sex animal. Here in Briarton as long as I submit to my master, I don't have to hide it at all. When I was eighteen and became my master's slave, he decided that my talents could be best developed by sending me away to an outsider college. They were the most frustrating seven years of my whole life. Because outsiders have strange prejudices against total sluts like me I had to pretend I was someone else. It was exhausting. I knew outsider women in my dorm who I could tell were at least as slutty as I was but had to pretend every minute of their public life that they weren't. I don't understand how anyone could stand to live like that."

After talking to the women, Clarissa realized she was the least educated woman on the ward. Many had important jobs, the kind that would make women that had them on the outside (Why was she thinking of life before she came here that way?) look down their noses at her with her lack of education and drug habits. The women on the ward tended to treat her as if she was a spoiled younger sister. They asked her about her life before Briarton. They didn't seem interested in the places she'd been or the celebrities she'd met or almost met. They were more interested in her sexual misadventures. She was ashamed of some of the things she had done either to get drugs or while high but her wardmates were completely non- judgemental. When she told about the dangers and misfortunes of her life they were filled with sympathy and told her how happy they were that she had come to Briarton where she would always be cared for.

Every morning a male orderly would give her an enema. Sometimes it was Brad from the ambulance. At least once a day the same nurse would tell her to lie on her stomach and paddle her ass. Sometimes the nurse would change up the implement or the body part being chastised. When the nurse used a stiff leather tawse on her pussy, she whimpered and begged her to stop but still took it. Life on the ward was teaching her to accept what was coming to her no matter how painful.

She realized that she had it easier than most of the other women on the ward. She was the only one who wore a gown. (She was given a clean one every other day.) Except for their collars, the other women were naked or wore whatever fetish gear their owner's required. There was only one toilet but not all the women used it. Some used bed pans in full view of everyone else. They either emptied them themselves or had to wait until a nurse or orderly did it. Some wore diapers and had to wait until someone changed their mess. Doctors and nurses often administered painful and humiliating "treatments" to her wardmates. When she asked them about it they told her that their owners had decided what treatment they would get on the ward.

Every couple of days Doctor Collins would have a lift wheeled to Janine's bed along with a small wheeled table covered with strange instruments and vials. Janine would be suspended in the air with her legs spread wide apart. Clarissa could not see what Dr. Collins was doing with the instruments and liquids to the area between Janine's legs but it made her shriek and thrash about. When Clarissa had gotten to the point she couldn't stand the shrieking anymore, Doctor Collins would stop and lower Janine down on her bed. Before he left, Janine always said, "Thank you, Doctor. I needed that." Clarissa knew that Janine didn't have a master and must have asked for that treatment herself.

Clarissa always considered herself to be straight. She had done things with women but that was always to "put on a show" for some men. She and the other women weren't really into it. They just wanted to get it over with so they could get high. Here on the ward, the openness gave a pervasive air of sexiness. Clarissa found herself attracted to all the women. Sometimes she would masturbate under the covers but the other women always noticed and would laugh and tell her how lucky she was not to be on orgasm control like they were.

Clarissa still was in the throes of her addictions. She was always trying to feel out the staff to see which could be persuaded to get her drugs. In other places it had been easy but not the Briarton Behavior Modification Ward. Anytime she hinted about drugs the staff acted as if they didn't hear her.

One night she just couldn't take it anymore; she had to get out and get high. She ran to the nearest window and began to tear at the heavy iron security screen. In her desperation, she decided to rip the screen from the wall and jump out the window no matter what floor she was on. She, of course, was not strong enough but she kept trying, eventually banging her head repeatedly on the screen. Two women grabbed each of her arms. Two others grabbed each of her legs. They began to carry her back to her bed while she thrashed and screamed, "Let me go, you fucking crazy bitches! Let me go before I kick the fucking shit out of you!"

When they got to her bed they placed her on it and held her down. She fought like a maniac but there were four of them and each was holding her firmly.

"Please, let me go! I have to get out of here!"

"Just relax, Clarissa."

"Everything is going to be okay, Clarissa."

"We know it's hard, Clarissa, but you're only making it worse."

"We'll take care of you."

Janine said, "Julie, you're the ward's pussy expert. See if there's something you can do to make Clarissa feel better."

"I thought you'd never ask," Julie said as she climbed on the bed, knelt between Clarissa's legs, and began to finger Clarissa's cunt.

Clarissa continued to struggle against her captors. She thought these insane twats think an orgasm fixes everything. Can't they see I'm jonesing. I need chemicals in my bloodstream, not a clit rub.

"I think I'd better get down to the nitty-gritty." Julie said as put her face between Clarissa's legs and began to lick her labia.

"Stop fighting us, Clarissa."

"Just go with flow, Clarissa."

"We want you to feel better, Clarissa."

Clarissa calmed slightly as she tired herself out with her futile struggles. The firm, calm, loving voices of the other women was having some effect. She began to really feel the sensations between her legs. She could feel why they called Julie a pussy expert. She had devoted her life to giving pleasure to her demanding mistress and thus had become a truly champion pussy eater. Clarissa's craving for drugs lessened as her sexual pleasure increased. She began to relax. An orgasm washed over her. Julie continued. Maybe a good orgasm could fix everything. Julie kept licking asClarissa came again and again. Soon she was completely content and a bit worn out.

"I think that's enough, Julie," said Janine. "Let's let Clarissa get some rest."

That was the beginning of what the other women on the ward called "Clarissa's cum therapy." They would all keep an eye out to see if Clarissa was jonesing and at the first sign one of them would rush over to service her clit. All of the women would participate, usually with their fingers, but Julie's tongue did most of the therapeutic work. Clarissa noticed that Julie would eat any woman any time they wanted and their orgasm control schedules allowed it. She would even pull off Jessie's diaper and eat her. When she was told that wasn't authorized she just said "Jessie needs some comfort" and continued.

Sometimes after she made Clarissa cum she would lie next to her and talk.

One time Clarissa asked, "Julie, you have a mistress, right?"

"You know I do. Sometimes she has to go away for business to countries where they have rigid ideas how women should act. She dresses all frumpy and acts like she has never enjoyed sex in her life. It's a real laugh. Because I have trouble controlling myself and would give the game away, she sends me here. She orders an orgasm control schedule and various medfet treatments and I get a little vacation with all these great women."

"Does she know about all your pussy eating?"

"When she has time to chat I tell her all about it. She wouldn't like it if I was pleasuring uncollared women, you notice I leave Janine alone. As long as I keep to my orgasm schedule and only play with slaves it turns her on to know I'm having a slutty ol' time while she's away. Speaking of orgasm schedules, today is a day I'm allowed one orgasm and Clarissa, I like..."

"Um, well, Julie..."

Before Clarissa could say anything more, Julie sprang up and began to push her pussy into Clarissa's mouth. Clarisa had thought she would have said okay to eating Julie's pussy but now she had little choice. Julie was sitting so firmly on Clarissa's face that she would either eat her to orgasm or be smothered by Julie's snatch. She began to search for her clit with her tongue. After what seemed like a long time, Clarissa began to hear Julie moan; she was making her cum. Clarissa's mouth filled up as Julie squirted.

"That was great, Clarissa. I better get off you now. I don't want to have to report a second orgasm to the nurses and have to take a huge discipline enema."

Julie got down and lay beside Clarissa. Julie gave Clarissa a passionate kiss. Clarissa could taste pussy in Julie's mouth and wondered how her own mouth tasted.

"I can tell you're not an experienced pussy eater. That made it special for me."

Clarissa lay next and thought about her changed life. It certainly was different than she ever planned but it was better than the life she had been living. She decided to make the most of her stay on the ward. She even was thinking that when she was released, she'd see what the Zaftig Agency was like.

12