All Comments on 'Clark Kent or Superman?'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

I sincerely enjoyed reading the way Barry was able to use her words against her in a multitude of ways above and beyond the sexual nature of a relationship. Quite clever and well done.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Well done.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander ! Funny and so real on many levels. I loved it. Very imaginative. Heading off to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well done

Good story line. I was leery at first as it started with standard wife who fucks around and tells husband to deal with it. Well he did. In an original and satisfying way.

I'm off to peruse more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
marriage is about sacrifices

He's been the only one making them.

Even when caught, she had to rub his nose in his deficiencies. Wasn't going to make things right. She had changed their marriage rules for 3 years, without telling him.

That means a minimum of 3 years of him 1) eating better cooking 2) having better conversations 3) better sleep. 4) better sex. That's how long it'd take to even up the score. I still don't understand why people assume forgiveness is the same as forgetting. You can love someone enough to forgive them, but you don't let them walk away without consequence. That's not forgiveness, that's forgetfulness. It's also falling on your own sword. It just sounds noble, truth is it hurts everyone involved. You can love your own child, and still put them in time out, right? It's the same thing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Best response to the Standard Cheaters rationale ever

Of course you got to have game to pull it off

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
excellent

fast paced with a spin on an old plotline.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Way to go

Way to turn her rationale completely on her. One selfish bitch learns a.hard lesson. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I'm really starting to hate...

...these wives who are just meeting their needs. Maybe they are just too shallow to be emotionally satisfied by a husband.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was just garbage

Couldnt read it, had to skim through most of it. The whore of a wife is bloody delusional and why is he even still with her? Or right because hes the standard wimpy husband. Change the title, he aint Clark or superman.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Forgotten

I had forgotten just how good this story was. What a turn around on the cheating wife. Above it back down her throat.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great

That was really good. I like the old pay her back with interest game. Instant favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Okay Then

I guess that’s one way of dealing with a cheating wife. But it wouldn’t be my way, particularly if she was bringing her boy toys into my house. I certainly wouldn’t do anything physical, but I do believe I could make the bitch so uncomfortable that she would either see the error of her ways and change, or hit the road. That’s assuming I gave her the choice. I’m just not really into head games. Still a fairly entertaining story.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Certainly Different

Certainly a different approach to a cheating wife. High marks for that. I wonder about how it will end and how successful it will remain.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A BATTLE OF WITS?????NOT HARDLY

reverse psychology en route to divorce court. Probably. TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again!

I hope my earlier comment did not seem like I disliked this story. I like it a lot! It's very original and it makes sense. I don't think I'd be able to do it since it takes a lot of discipline in the face of horrible selfishness, but as fantasy goes it certainly makes the point. He'll be gone before long.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
Original and very well done

You've effectively turned the tables on the trope stories of the type "it doesn't mean anything," and "it takes nothing away from you."

This is one of my favorites now.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Belonged in humor. It was like a movie that becomes funny because it's so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, It's a hypothetical experiment without conclusion

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Duh,,,,,,

This is the stupidest thing i have ever read. He totally turns things even criticizing everything she does? He does not give her credit for anything. Maybe because I've seen people like this. where this person stopped talking to a lady because she called him a name. but yet the lady he chose, not only called him names but also slapped his face.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Turnabout is fair play. She told him he wasn't satisfying her in bed so she found others. He told her she didn't satisfy him in every other aspect of their lives so he found others. Novel approach to dealing with the selfish entitled cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was freaking hysterical! Absolutely loved it. The humorous ones always seem to be the best. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You're saying you would be fine with me having an unfulfilled sex life for the rest of our marriage"

Sure, why not.....women don't complain when they make their husband endure marriage with an unfulfilling sex life.

"I love only you, but I need more than you can give me."

Another of the great myths of Loving Wives on Literotica...Women needing sex more than men.

Hogwash.....Testosterone controls libido in both men and women. On average, men have 20 times the testosterone levels of women. Men always want sex! If not, then there's something wrong going on.

If you happen to know any women bodybuilders who cycle anabolic steroids, ask them what it was like the first time they did a cycle.....if they're honest they'll tell you they were fucking horny all the time. Ladies, that's what its like to be a man.

Do some research and you'll find men’s need for sexual release is based on actual physical, hormonal needs. Many studies agree that because of sperm production, natural testosterone, and other factors, men naturally want sexual release about every seventy-two hours, or three days.

Ladies, have you ever gone on a PMS-driven mission called “Gotta have chocolate, or someone’s gonna die?”

If you polled most married men anonymously (like, there' no way the wife will ever know my answer) and asked if they got all the sex they wanted in their marriage most would tell you NO they don' t get all they want but take what they can get.

If you're not compatible and you can't come to an agreeable compromise then why stay in a marriage where neither is getting their needs meet. Staying together just because it's easy and comfortable and you fear starting over is a lazy ass approach to life that's already too short to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious! The most that roared. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

New and refreshing slant of the age old tale. 5

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

I really liked the story. I couldn't stay with her no matter what she did, but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the Anon of two years ago who said it was a hypothetical experiment without a conclusion. And I personally didn’t much care for it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous