All Comments on 'Clarksville Pt. 02'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whole ordeal was not Eddie's fault. Tess was and older woman and knew she was not on the pill. What did she think? She was not going to get pregnant by the boy? She did not have any thoughts about her kid not being her husband's? Silly.

What was the reason he lost his scholarship? I am sure it was not because he a baby.

FishinCaptainFishinCaptainabout 2 years ago

That was as sanitized and sterile an ending as could possibly be imagined. You indicated in your prologue that this chapter was written simply to quiet those demanding that you “FTDS”. If that is how you felt then perhaps you should have just skipped the second chapter completely.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Good wrap up and it had to end that way. I'm sure 99% of men reading this would have done the same.

Nit pick on the epilog and comments: Eddie was considering service academies. Having a kid would have killed his admission as you cannot have a child and be admitted to USNA, Westpoint or the Air Force Academy. (Unless that has changed). That being said, you inferred that he had multiple opportunities. You said he lost "his scholarship." All of them? Not likely, as others have pointed out. Many wed and unwed fathers and mothers all over the NCAA.

To the commentors who can't understand why Tess couldn't continue to teach: First read nirox's comment and then contemplate the scenario where the sexes are reversed. If a male teacher impregnated a female student (even if she was over 18) would he ever teach again??? That obviously has happened and I believe the answer is a solid 'no' at least in the past 20 years or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. The author might have faced up to the contradiction that Tess loved her husband, but chose to have unprotected sex with the student during her fertile period. She must have known that there was a very strong likelihood that the baby was not her husbands, given that hubby probably used a condom to avoid pregnancy. Even so she went through the birth blissfully assuming everything was OK and it was Drew's child she was presenting to her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 was too dry and sterile. Was it two Asbergers people agreeing to a divorce? Both parts needed raw emotion. Your other story has the same issues.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Mostly pretty sad but realistic except for the student’s issues with loosing his scholarship. That would not have happened, they really don’t care about morals outside of a school embarrassment if he’d been charged with sexual abuse or something akin to it. Tess would certainly be banned from teaching though. Whole thing was a bit of a downer, but that is what adultery does.

ro707ro707about 2 years ago

All marriages end, one way or the other.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

I'd be surprised if that cost the kid his scholarship. Especially not if he was good.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@Mac_Lapu

......Since he is not a cuckold, .... -- but he is a cuckold, his wife had sex with someone other than her spouse.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

I don't understand why you called this revenge story! But not bad. But i like a happy ending in the LW stories where a husband finally finds a trully and hot Loving Wife.

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

I don’t see how this is a good ending. I like other enjoy a happy ending. Not always a reconciliation. But like in real life not everyone or relationships fails

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad. Tess didn't know what they call women who use the rhythm method of birth control? After the first time what did she think would happen? A large man, an athlete at an age when his sperm is at a maximum in both sperm count and viability? And she graduated from college? If it happened once, temporary madness, but four times? Cheating plus major risk of pregnancy. And she dearly loved her husband? And sex with her lover wasn't really better it was just more thrilling? Because it was illicit with a young forceful man? Did she get herself checked for mental illness?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written,but with one suggestion: in Part 01 you spend very little time on his emotional turmoil beyond the obvious. Yet after Lori tells her story about her friend who apparently killed himself on learning of his wife's adultery, there is a bit of internal dialogue by Drew where it seems he might have gone so far as to think of killing himself. For me, that came out of nowhere. But if that was intended, then you should have built up some more description of his emotions as he drove to Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bit weak shame it’s wide open unfinished and just plain unoriginal.dross amongst more dross

flatcar44flatcar44about 2 years ago

Adoption. She'll love the kid, but will she ever be able to forget what she did without a constant reminder? How could she deal with that and not have it dchild? affect her relationship with her child?

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalabout 2 years ago

Why did this need a chapter 2? 75% of this chapter was them recapping the previous chapter to each other. and then it just ends

And it makes the whole Lori bit even wierder. why waste so much time in both chapters on it.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

This was another great story by ttt59. I really enjoyed it and gave it 5 stars. I am so glad that the baby came out mixed race because otherwise, Tess would have gotten away with her betrayal of Drew. I am sure if this was the case, she would have cheated on Drew again in the future, either with Eddie or some other man. Tess did not have the strength of character to be a loyal wife and mother. She just is not made up that way. She did not think there was anything wrong with fucking one of her students on several occasions. Tess is a slut and deserves to be alone. I am so sorry Michael was born to such a woman because he did not do anything wrong. It was a great story that was really thought provoking. I enjoyed it and look forward to any additional stories that this author may write, starting with the story of Drew and Lori sometime in the near future. Thanks for the wonderful story!!!

AstronomalyAstronomalyabout 2 years ago

4 Stars. Well done. There was less emphasis on his suffering which detriments the story quite a bit (considering the entire point of this was the impossibility of reconciliation due to his suffering), but it’s still very good. Would’ve wished for a happier ending, but this was a wonderful, mature read.

RazorFishRazorFishalmost 2 years ago

Great stories ttt59! Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't see any possibility of a reconciliation in this situation. For him to keep her would be the ultimate in self disrespect. A true cuck.

He's a good man and deserved better. He made a mans choice to take the hit, move on and rebuild his life.

His ex? A slut, perhaps a truly sorry and contrite slut, but a slut then, now and always.

I'll never fathom how a man or women could cheat on a great partner. I can't believe such people have a moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Previous anon is right

there was no possibility of reconciliation, its just some writers here who have the thought process of a retard on drugs

LucasredLucasredalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy a story with a realistic ending. This had that ending. 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good tale, interesting, well-written and,concise. When I arrived where Lori and Austin were mention, I was hoping my memory of her from “Paying the Piper” was accurate. I want you to be satisfied with this work; I am.

My dark side wants a Chapter 3, in order that we may assign a disease like MS to the slut wife, undiagnosed testicular cancer to the football asshole atavistic meat head, (HATE AMERICAN FOOTBALL, AND THE ENTIRE CULTURE SURROUNDING IT. WHILE IN THE US AT UNIVERSITY,,I ENCOUNTERED SEVERAL,OF THE MEATBALL FUCKTARDS, NONE,OF WHICH COULD HANDLE ME. REAL WORK V. WEIGHTS, NO CONTEST!. Sorry for the interjection of personality, and fuck the pituitary idiots. Had nothing to do with the quality of your work, but I allowed the steaming pile of shit that is BE to distract.

You are a talented scribe. Please continue produce and post.

AND IF THE MOOD STRIKES, I,D LIKE TO READ OF LORI’S EVENTUAL HAPPY ENDING.

BEST TO YOU, ttt59

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You didn't say breast or bottle. Being a dad it would be a small miracle for a new born to let you sleep that long.

Bottle you can take turns. Mine were breast more healthy.

Needed more than a dash higher heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drew deserves a happy ending and future. Lori deserves a happy ending and future. Please let them find it together. We need that story.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

This was interesting and well done. Bumped it to 5 stars. Drew is one stable dude, compared to 99% of the way the betrayed husbands are portrayed in this genre. An unusual portrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got the second part (finish) done well. He kept his respect and left.

She cheated and paid. Both cheaters paid. Although in our society today a good athlete can do about anything without repercussions

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Damn. Just... damn. Life sucks sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ HERE

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. A very good real life tale.Fiction at its best,believable.All actions and reactions to them are real and in line with the characters as you presented them.The only thing a bit off is his even tempered response to all situations,but there are people who do react casually to situations.It is a correct true life ending for such a scenario.To the end you kept him true to his character....5 stars..this kind of story telling is easy to read,keep it up....JZK

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

The school had no grounds to revoke his scholarship, if anything he was the victim of a sexual predator ( yeap, females can be predators also). She should have used her intellect to get a professional license. But, this trash was not written by me.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

Ahh so that's Lori!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have broke the punks knees. No sports for you little asshole

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

What else could he do? Well done, and a good place to stop. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As if any Murican university would drop a black athlete for fucking a white woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a way of depicting your characters with a clean distinctness.

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

There are so many errors in this story! For one.... tell me how he can fuck her “doggie stylus” and have his balls hit her ass??? Your endings just don’t feel right!....Waiting for an explosion that never happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thankfully she cheated with a darker race, if he was another white guy they would still be married and Drew would never know he was raising another cunts bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DNA tests should, at this point be made to be mandatory as part of the entire delivery experience. More fool is the man who doesn't immediately get one the moment he is handed a new baby.

FoldingFoldingover 1 year ago

It appears you've just this year begun submitting to this site. Overall I enjoy your stories and your style. I've read 2 so far, Paying the Piper and Clarksville. I'll leave grammar alone unless you wish otherwise but would like to question you a bit on character development.

In this story they're actively and unsuccessfully attempting to become pregnant. Suddenly she's in a torrid sexual relationship with another man. Obviously she's aware of her body's needs yet rolls the dice with unprotected sex. They must sell condoms in Clarksville. I'm reminded of a friend years ago who's fiancee "lost" 2 engagement rings in a row. He persevered, bought a 3rd and they married moving from the seashore where she lived to the prairie where he lived. Two years later he found both her and their infant daughter gone, divorce proceedings in the works. She couldn't "live so far from the sea." Of course she had a new "Friend" (male) helping her.

The point here is that Tess made the decision to become pregnant and she did. Why she chose a sperm diner so unlike her husband though...? She could have chosen more carefully.

In Paying the Piper he chose murder as the solution to his angst. He chose self murder because...? As for Lori...what's up with her. She cares so much for the wounded she doesn't save them from self destruction? She tried everything to prevent his suicide. Really? How about telling him she'd spill the beans to the police and the insurance companies thus invalidating his plan. She try that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo!!! I thought you were forcing a RAAC. No hug at the end! Perfect.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, an ending that was so fitting, the talk was so spot on, and the hurt was so palpable. That made the no hug the perfect ending. Great story, second only to, "In Her Eyes" in my mind anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad I didn't have to punch myself for reading chapter 2. Open another station in Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just cannot believe a woman as smart as her could be so FKN stupid Glad she got what she deserves stupid bitch (jaybee186)

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

I'd love to see another story about Drew and Lori!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel so sorry for him. The humiliation would be too much. My first wife cheated on me and I have never ever recovered from the shame and embarrassment. It has ruined my life and despite it being thirty years ago, I can’t help but remember the pain and overwhelming sadness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tess is a hoe and deserves to be alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was an interesting story line, that I don’t think I have read on Literotica before. When I grew up ( think 60’s & 70’s) if a teacher had slept with a student, a few things would have happened-

1. Male teacher- prison time. Never would have teached again.

2. Female teacher- Back then, women were expected, to be the glue that held society , and families together. If a female teacher slept with a student, she would have been ostracized by society, and treated like she had a mental illness. Similar, I think, to if she killed someone. Nobody wanted to believe, a woman was capable of this. All levels of her support network, would have disappeared.

Flash forward to today- This is so common, it’s almost a badge of honor for some. Instead of being cut off from support, they are high fived. And a hella lot of these teachers , are married. ( go ahead, do an internet search, on female teachers who slept with their students) Most, if not all, initiated the contact, usually by sending the students suggestive messages and naked pics. A majority of these women, are above average, in the looks department. Instead of protecting their family, they are hell bent on destroying it, and their careers. The legal system hasn’t quite caught up with this yet. These female teachers that commit statutory rape, tend to get less punishment, than if a man did it. Funny thing tho, I don’t hear the woman’s groups protesting to be treated equally, on this one.... 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thankyou for this storey. In some ways it is a shame that it is just a storey - it would be nice to think more people in this world had his moral fiber. He is certainly a better man than me. Lori was a nice touch.

Well written, flowed well and I found myself both involved and careing about the two main characters.

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like BTB and also RAAC but I just don't like stories that end in sadness...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think I have this correct, By the time the baby is born BE has started at a university on a scholarship and they drop him once the story gets out of what happened.

Not sure if they would/could given the circumstances, he was a student, she was a teacher even though it was a different school.

But I imagine the first thing BE would do would be to sue the old school for what one of their teachers did and cost him.

Or he probably would make money doing the talk show route "I was seduced by my teacher"

I just can't see BE coming out of this in a bad way unless Drew had taken vengeance

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

A little closer to reality then chapter one⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finish the story with Lori.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she was smart she’d give the baby up for adoption. Now she has a life of hell to look forward to. Andre needs to hook up with LOri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fine story I guess. Why would he lose scholarship? He would be one of many with children out of wedlock unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least it didn't turn into a stupid raac

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Not sure I liked the ending. I see no reason why she gave up teaching or ended up in a dead end job as a waitress, having a high level of education she would of been fine even if she did not teach. Also it was not declared that her affair or child was publicly acknowledged to anyone beyond the husband, her, and the doctor. The wife did not have to declare the father even to the hospital. So how the hell would the school board know she had banged a student unless she volunteered it. Not sure Eddie would have lost his scholarship over it either. The ending just seems like a bored tacked on light hearted BTB that doesn't make sense to me. She ended up in a dead end job and unhappy. Hubby recovered and lived a happy life etc. The story was good, but I think the author could have finished this a lot better.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Man that was a wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could have been a real true story. I met my wife at 19. She was my 2nd girl friend (she was 23). My first one was running around one. I dropped her on the spot. I was devastated as we were talking about marriage. I'm 68 and it still it hurts. My wife was a better person and didn't put sex first. I proved to myself she would be loyal. For one thing, she wasn't very sexy and thought I was smart. 50 yrs she has never changed. Her friendship and loyalty was better than sex. She's still beautiful and still thinks I'm smart. Her loyal love for me is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sure didn’t like this story, but had to give it a 5 star rating. I was sorry they couldn’t get past this cheating. I know exactly when she was hit by the 👽 slut ray..I wish they could get past it.

(Not passed it".)

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Editing was so bad that you changed the baby's name from Michael Levi in the 1st half to Michael Finn in the 2nd half of the story.

ComefindmeComefindmeabout 1 year ago

While I enjoy the first part, minus Lori(she feels like a cardboard cut out of a first year psych student just there to spout plot points) the second part feels... Rushed, and empty, not empty plot wise, but what should be an incredibly emotional moment is just... Flat, they sit down and have a normal conversation then walk away and there's a tacked on "where are they now" section.

Add a little depth, a little humanity to the characters and a little more build up and I think it would be really good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was an ok story. Didn’t really stir up any emotions in me. Wife cheats, has another man’s baby, gets divorced. Nothing to see here, move along. There were a couple points/ comments I wanted to make-

#1. I think her going along with the divorce, was a breath of fresh air. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, show your spouse the ultimate love, and don’t fight their wishes.

#2. How stupid was Tess, to not even use a condom? Being a teacher, I realize her liberal arts degree in art appreciation didn’t prepare her for this world, but come on!

#3. It is interesting that this story had the plot of a female teacher screwing a student. This seems to be an epidemic over the last couple decades ( google it) . I am all for equal rights, but... Are Nuns going to start raping catholic school girls?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hello contraception? With a student? Dumb woman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only cucks would expect them yo move past it and reconcile!!

He was still too polite with the cheating bitch and the asshole BE should have had some damage done on him!!

Took him too long to get rid of the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OK OK OK, OK... I would have given it a four maybe except for you changing the baby name from Michael Levi to Michael Finn... hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reads like a cut and paste. Same old words I've read in almost every story, almost as if writers have no idea women are individuals and men must trot out the same boring twaddle.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe would have been a FIVE except for "mellow dramatic???" And when the "dye was cast" I wondered what color the dye was and who got covered with it???? haha

FseriesFseries10 months ago

Better ending on this one but it left it to end too quickly. And no real resolving of his woes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this. Its a good story but I felt it ended a bit too quickly. The right ending with the divorce but just a bit quick getting there. It felt like there should have been a 3rd or even 4th part to this. But we'll worth the read. BardnotBard

Pjam1968Pjam19689 months ago

That was an amazing story, please re-read it before you decide

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cuck writer offended for writing cuck stories!! White trailer trash Tess has her slut mother to take care if them!!

Eddie's dick should be bobitt'd

Calico75Calico759 months ago

I wish there had been a bit more, but it is a good story. So glad there was no reconciliation and that Tess moved away, so Drew did not have the agony of running into her and/or Michael around town and hearing about them from well meaning people.

A nit picky comment--Michael's name chanced from Part 01 to Part 02: Micheal Levi to Michael Finn. Of course, it does not impacf the story in any way, but it distracts the reader. Thanks to the author! Good read.

moosestubemoosestube7 months ago

In most of these tales the reader is asked to to have a very flexible view on actual possibilities regarding various plot twists. I can go along with most of it but the idea that the Tennessee Vols actually withdrew a scholarship for a morality issue is going way too far. Even if that were to happen and BE had any talent at all Auburn would have signed him immediately. In the future try not to drift so ridiculously far from the realm of the possible. I otherwise enjoyed reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It amazes me what these writes have to contend with, comment wise. It’s almost like being a Roman Gladiator! This story was a solid 5. Wifey was not an evil witch, who planned on whipping hubby and getting him to eat out of a dog dish( there are stories like that on this site!) She did however, violate her moral code both for her teaching profession, and her marriage. I almost fainted that she accepted the consequences for her actions, another thing that is incredibly rare on Literotica loving wives. And they got divorced, and led separate, but not extraordinary lives. I did expect ( especially since this happened down south) she would have put the baby up for adoption. But at the end of the day, choices have consequences, and life goes on...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An author that can write a main male character with a backbone. It boggles the mind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unsat.

From his supposed reactions I thought he was going to forgive her. How did the baby’s name change to Micky Finn? Surely knocked him out.

Bill S.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

This deserves a ten years later revisit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a wimp of a. MC. Poor little male ego.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better left unfinished. Not only was it a ridiculous rehash of Part 1, but you cannot punctuate your dialogue correctly. Google is your friend. Fix this distracting problem in your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How unsatisfactory. Lots of stuff to complain about, but really, what would be the point?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad and realistic. 5

IndyOnIndyOn2 months ago

Did you not reread chapter 1 before writing this? Michael Levi became Michael Finn??? Dumb ass finish! No thought or prep for the chapter....Still need to FTDS....*3*

xhunter4uxhunter4uabout 2 months ago

The die is cast, not dye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

While I enjoy your writing due to your ability to be fairly consistent and your creativity and ability to elicit emotion from your reader (or at least this reader) is why I read everything you create. I think you made a mistake by making this a two part story. You could have closed it out in chapter one. I think by writing a second chapter you set the reader up to thinking there would be something new and interesting to read but it was short, direct and to the point that he was upset and that they would divorce. I was thinking if you wrote the second chapter to setup a storyline that would include Drew going to meet Lori in Austin then that would have more than made up for the lack of any other reason for your chapter 2. Reading your stories have shown how interesting a character Lori is and leaning about her more would be more than welcome. I haven’t read all your work yet and I believe I only came across Lori in one other story “Paying the Piper” I think was the story which was also a wonderful piece you authored. I gave five stars because I took the unusual idea that this was just more of part one which was clearly a five star story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

It was a good story, just not terribly optimistic for anyone at the end.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

I should add to my half-baked statement. I agree with the resolution to the story. Divorce makes a lot more sense than raising a bastard child while always questioning where your wife is at that moment. You did that well. The teased continuation of a story for Drew is a good idea, in romance of course :)

Would be tough to write a story about Tess without putting it in either the interracial or group sex categories.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Way to man up and divorce the cheating bitch Drew. No way to accept cheating with the stereotype, or white ass hole either for tat matter. Giving birth to a mixed race kid is just more salt in his wound. Stupid, stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Excellent ending. Excellent story.

Now this:

"What a wimp of a. MC. Poor little male ego."

What kind of sociopath thinks this way? Seriously?! You read this story and come to the conclusion that the MC should have stayed? Been forced to raise this child? Looking every day at this bastard child knowing and being reminded of the betrayal of his whore of a wife? Never trusting her. Never believing her?

Sorry. You are sick. You need to seek help. Anyone who reads this story and has that reaction? That just because of his ego...he ruined his life by leaving her? Go get some therapy.

This was his ONLY option. No way a marriage after this happens would ever be good. Ever. It would move from one horrific event to the next. No love or trust.

This MC is obviously NOT the pathetic cuck type. He'd never be able to live another happy day for the rest of his life. Your comment is just insane.

Seriously seek some help.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous