Clarksville

Story Info
Tess cheats, Drew tries to figure out his options.
14k words
3.99
112.1k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,161 Followers

This story is purely fiction, nothing is based on anything other than my imagination. Any sexual activity is between consenting adults.

When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions." Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene V

Tess Vandermoss (Mrs. V to her students) taught 12th grade math at the high school in Clarksville, Tennessee. Her husband of 8 years Andrew (Drew) Vandermoss owned a small but very successful high end auto repair shop. Clarksville, only 50 miles north of Nashville, had plenty of well to do folks in the area and Drew's shop could handle anything foreign or domestic. He had a small crew of four including himself, so you may have to wait an extra day or two to get your $180,000.00 Mercedes-Maybach S class repaired, but it was always done right and with the best parts.

Tess and Drew met in Atlanta, Georgia. He was a senior at Georgia Tech. She was a junior over in Athens at UGA. They had been introduced by mutual friends and hit if off immediately. Tess was coming off a bad break up and Drew had never really dated anyone seriously. Beyond lack of experience, he'd grown up with four brothers. His inability to read her made him charming in her eyes. His complete naiveite on the finer points of male / female courting rituals made him completely honest and vulnerable with her which undid her.

For his part, Drew was drawn to Tess at first sight. He was Dutch in heritage and looks. Blue eyes, blond hair, firm muscular build but not tall, 5'11". Tess's maiden name was Jansen so blood from the Netherlands flowed deeply in her veins as well. She had the stereotypical physical attributes of northern European women. Like Drew, blond hair (she wore in a pixie cut) and bright piercing blues eyes. She was more buxom than not, 37C and had long lily-white legs.

Beyond looks and personality attractions, they both came from modest Dutch protestant families, and she also had several siblings. They were at ease with one another from their first moment together. The night they met at a charity dance in Atlanta, felt special to both. At first Tess thought he could be a good distraction from her broken heart, but as the night wore on, she began to think it could be something more. It took all her 21-year-old woman's wiles to coax him onto the dancefloor, but it was worth it. He moved easily and was a quick study.

Before they realized it the evening was ending as the band leader announced last dance.

"Thanks for a delightful evening, Drew," Tess said softly into his ear while swaying back and forth to Jeremy Zucker's, This is how You Fall in Love. "I hope I see you again soon." Then she planted a very soft kiss on his cheek. He instantly turned red, and Tess giggled like a 16-year-old sophomore who had broken curfew without getting caught.

When the song finished, Drew didn't quite let go. Holding her gently said, "Tess, I really enjoyed the evening. Would I be way too forward if I suggested a coke and burger at The Varsity. I have a convertible, it's not special or anything but it is fun to drive on a warm spring night like tonight. If I'm out of line for asking, I'm sorry!"

"Oh Drew" Tess said in mock exasperation, "I have soooo much to teach you! Yes, a lovely midnight drive and a late-night snack sounds perfect! I must warn you though, I'll probably steal half your fries!"

And so began a 14-month courtship that ended in a very traditional wedding at Tess's very Dutch Protestant Church, by the very stern Dutch pastor who had baptized her as a baby. The first time he met Drew he was almost as suspicious as Tess's dad. But then he caught the last name, Vandermoss and was completely sure he and Drew were somehow related. When they finished their vows and were pronounced man and wife, Drew kissed his new bride with passion and skill. Both the passion and the skill were due to Tess's tutelage over the last year and Drew had taken his lessons very seriously!

As they walked down the aisle, Drew's dad Rob, leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear. "Lots of blue-eyed blond babies on the way!" If he had only known how wrong, he could be...

Just prior to graduation from GT Drew had landed a position with a large structural engineering firm in downtown Nashville. He worked for them the year before the wedding and discovered quickly he hated being part of a large company. He was one of 86 engineers and was working over 70 hours per week in a monotonous environment. He was curious and a problem solver by nature. He could practice neither of those traits at his firm.

Tess was completely supportive of his branching out into his own auto shop. A year to the day he had begun his engineering carrer, he handed in his resignation. Since he had a scholarship to GT his dad fronted him 100K to open his doors. He had a strong business plan that included paying his dad off 100% by the end of his fifth year.

For her part Tess was enjoying teaching math to high school students. At 24 she was close enough to their age to easily understand how they thought and found creative ways to help many of them fall in love with math. She was friendly and popular with her fellow faculty and was often approached by many of her female students for advice ranging from boys, sex, college choices and family matters. She was off to a great start.

Fast forward four years, Tess was now the youngest department chair at the high school and Drew had beat his own plan, making his final payment to his dad 8 months early. He was trying to figure out if he wanted to branch out and open a shop on the south side of Nashville with a small number of new hires, or just keep riding a good thing.

From day one Tess and Drew enjoyed an active and, at times, creative physical relationship. Tess was more eager to try some new things and Drew usually went along. One Friday late afternoon the shop had closed, and Drew was doing some final paperwork before the weekend. A young blond woman pulled up in a 2018 white Honda Accord. When she got out Drew noticed she was wearing very short cutoff shorts, a very tight black tank top that stopped about 3 inches above her shorts and a pair of Freebird destressed sandals with four-inch heels. She slinked into his shop looking like a total and complete slut, begging to be fucked.

"Excuse me sir" she said entering his office and leaning on his desk, "But I have a terrible problem under my hood, do you think you could help me with it?"

"I don't know mam, what kind of problem?"

"I'm not sure sir, but every time I rev it up, some fluid begins to leak. I tried to stop it with my fingers, but it needs something a lot bigger!"

"Well," Drew replied, "I guess I could take a few minutes to help you out. Happy to help you get your engine revving correctly."

She was now completely bent over at the waist just inches from his face, "If you can't fix it, I'll be stranded, and who knows what could happen to a girl like me in a place like this?" As she said this, she offered her best sexual pout.

Five minutes before she arrived Drew's dick was limp and relaxed. Now it was a rock hard 7-inch monster begging to be released so it could attack and subdue its prey." Before I do you, I mean do your job, I need to know the method of payment. Do you have any money?" He asked with a growl rubbing his hard cock, looking at her lecherously.

The blond came around the desk, pushed his legs apart and knelt between them. Looking up into his eyes, she said in her sluttiest voice, "Oh no sir, I don't have any money. I'm sure my husband could come by later and pay you, or maybe you prefer another form of payment. I'm alone here with you and could NEVER stop a big strong guy like you if you wanted to take advantage of me. Do you want to take advantage of me sir, do you want to use me as your fuck toy?"

"Damn Tess, I can't take any more you little slut wife" Drew said standing up and grabbing the back of her head. "You're going to suck my cock and then I'm going to bend you over this desk and send you home to your husband fucked like you've never been fucked before!"

Drew held her firmly in place as she pretended to whimper in submission like a woman being taken against her will. She couldn't get his cock out fast enough. Holding it with both hands due to its girth she began mercilessly licking and kissing it over and over but didn't take it into her mouth.

"Stop teasing me bitch or it will go rougher for you!" Drew spat pushing his cock passed her lips.

She sputtered for a moment and said, "What if I don't big boy, are you going to spank me?"

Drew was on fire! Truth be told, both were beyond hot and bothered. He shoved his cock in her mouth and she sucked him better than a high-end Vegas whore. Within five minutes he knew he wouldn't last so he pulled her roughly to her feet, spun her around bent her over his desk pulling her shorts off. He kicked her legs apart spanking her rear end with firm swats. Tess wanted him to be more forceful with her "punishment." She often said to him, "Sometimes a girl just needs a good hard fucking." Drew tried to play along but swatting her ass as forcefully as she wanted was tough for him. Sometimes he was too nice for his own good.

However, the blows were hard enough for the moment. Tess looked over her shoulder and said, "All right you bastard, you've got me. I give up. Please fuck me. I need your big cock so bad, I'm such a naughty girl! Fuck my married pussy until my car is paid for!"

Drew grabbed her by the hips and pounded into her for all he was worth. She wiggled and pushed back into him relentlessly. It didn't take long for either of them to cum in mind blowing orgasms. Drew collapsed on top of her trying to catch his breath and totally spent.

"Damn woman, you're going to kill me one of these days" Drew said with admiration in his voice for his very creative and now well-fucked wife. "I love you baby" his whispered into her ear.

"I love you too baby," she replied, "But we're not done yet! My husband doesn't know I'm here, so you better get ready for round two!

"You know we have a perfectly good king size bed at home." Drew mentioned

"So, what is your point hubby? Don't you like fucking your little tramp wife over your garage desk every now and then?"

He had no argument for that, so instead he lifted her onto his desk, parted her legs and attacked her with his tongue.

This was the pattern of their sex life. Often at home, in the king size bed her husband would make love to her. She adored being taken into his arms, feeling his gentle caresses as their passion grew in intensity. However, from time to time she played this game. Somewhere deep inside she occasionally needed to be a slut. She had to be bad. She needed to be put in her place. Drew never initiated these moments and secretly she desperately wished he would.

"How amazing it would be" she thought, if she walked into the house one day and he just grabbed her and flung her over his knee for a good hard spanking. It always made her wet.

"But then again," she mused, "he never argues and always comes through when I want to play."

Neither expected these kinky desires would lead to an unmitigated disaster...

Two years later, Drew had turned 31 and Tess 30. They began to talk in earnest about starting a family. The school district had an outstanding maternity leave policy and combined with summers off, it would not be that tough on them to start having kids. They went back and forth between 3-4 total. They wanted both boys and girls but neither cared much about in which order they arrived. Finally, after Christmas of their 7th year of marriage Tess went off birth control.

They figured as much as they fucked, (at least 3 times per week and more when she was ovulating), getting pregnant would be a breeze. However, by the end of February they had not conceived. It was too early to panic or run tests, her OBGYN had told them.

"Give it a good six-month effort" she said with a wink, "and if you're not pregnant by then we'll chat about options to explore what may be going on. She finished with "Relax and enjoy!" Tess smiled, "that won't be a problem."

Back in January, school had begun, and Tess was approached by Walt Chapman, (coach Cap to the kids) the school's Athletic Director. He had a problem and he needed Tess's help. He popped into her classroom late on their first Wednesday back in school. In tow he had with him, Eddie Stillman. Eddie, ("BE" to his friends,) was an outstanding three sport athlete. One of the best to ever come through the high school. Standing 6'3" this African American young man would stand out anywhere as a prime athlete. But on top of his athletic ability, BE was also an very good student in every area except one... math. Tess had him as a freshman and she managed to get him through Algebra 1 with a C-. His sophomore year, Geometry had been a nightmare. A straight D was all he could muster.

"Mrs. V" began coach Chap, "As you know Eddie is an excellent student and athlete. He has a good GPA and has done well on the ACT prep tests... except in math. I know you were a huge help to him a couple of years ago. Eddie is headed for a full ride in either baseball or football, but he doesn't want just any state school education. He'd love to attend a military academy or one of the better academic schools in the country. ACT's are this spring and he's not going to get through the math portion without some serious help. We both know he's a hard worker and wants to earn his way. The teachers in the math lab are good but it isn't clicking for him. He told me on Monday you were the only teacher who ever made math make sense. Bottom line Mrs. V, this young man deserves a chance, and we think you can help him get it. Would you take him under your wing and tutor him for the next four months? The ACT is the first weekend in May. We are certain you could have him revved up and ready to go. Will you help?"

The term "revved up" quickly flashed through Tess's mind and an image of being bent over the mechanic's desk getting her brains fucked out flooded her memory. She shook her head as if to dislodge it from her dirty mind, but not before she thought, "Dang, I need a good seeing to tonight! Where did I put that upstairs maid outfit?"

While those wicked images were being pushed aside, she said, "BE, do you really want to apply yourself and work as hard as possible?"

"Yes mam, I do, and I will" the 18-year-old replied with a determined expression on his face.

Most juniors are seventeen, but BE's mom had passed away when he was only six and his world fell completely apart, so much so, the family took him out of school, and he repeated the 1st grade the following year. He also had a late May birthday so by the end of the school year he would be 19.

Tess continued, "I know how hard you worked when you were a freshman. I've always appreciated that about you. If you promise to give it that kind of effort, I'd be more than pleased to see if I can help."

Both BE and the AD thanked her profusely.

"OK fellas, let me put together a schedule. Probably at least two days after school each week and a two-hour session three weekends a month should make a difference. BE can you handle that schedule?"

They all agreed to this. As BE and Coach Chap departed everyone felt good about the plan.

Tess sat and thought about the schedule and was sure it would work. Drew was never home before 6 PM so a couple of afternoon sessions during weekdays would be fine. He also worked three Saturdays each month 7 AM -- 1 PM so Saturday mornings would also be fine. She didn't mind giving up some of her free time for four months if it meant this young man would get a fighting chance to chase and catch some of his dreams. There was always Saturday morning detention in the cafeteria so there would be others present in the building. Everything seemed to be in order.

When she shared this with Drew, he was very supportive. "I love so many things about you baby but helping kids with such an open heart is a big one!"

"Thanks sweetie" she responded with a wicked twinkle in her eyes moving on from the previous conversation.

"What?" said Drew knowing full well what that look meant but wanting to hear her plan so he could do his part to satisfy his wife's ever-present sexual desire.

"I just remembered that slutty upstairs maid was here today, and I'm quite certain she did another sloppy job. Do you think you could come up in a few minutes and inspect her work? If it is as bad as I think it is, she will need a firm hand to correct her!"

"I'll be up in five minutes"

"Make it 30 big boy, she needs a nice hot bath before you put her in her place!"

30 minutes later the upstairs maid was discovered to have done a terrible job. Drew spent the next hour giving her the comeuppance she so richly deserved. Husband and wife fell asleep with a smile on their face.

About the same time BE was hanging out with Trevor and James, two football teammates and good friends.

"No shit BE?" Trevor marveled. "That adds up to about 5 hours per week with the fucking hottest teacher in the school! Even I can do that math!"

"Fuck me!" Exclaimed James, "That is amazing bro! Does she have any idea how you got your nickname?"

"Come on guys" BE said almost as if defending his new tutor's honor. "It's not like that. Yeah, she is a sweet looking woman... I could get lost in those tits forever... but this is for real, I need my math scores up if I'm going to get to where I want to go."

"Well, excuse the hell out of us for stating the obvious brother" Trevor retorted. "No reason you can't make math your bitch and try some of those slick moves you're always telling us about at the same time!"

"Chill boys" BE said, letting them know the topic of discussion was over, "It's all about the math."

"Yep, sure it is" replied James.

A little later as BE was walking the four blocks between Mitch's house and his, he broke out into a big grin. "Well fuck me is right" he thought. "She is one damn hot woman! Who knows, maybe Mrs. V will find some exciting ways to motivate me, and she can learn how I got my nickname." Life was certainly looking up..." Hey grandma, hey pops I'm home. Guess how I'm going to get my math scores up?" ...

The first two weeks of the tutoring sessions were tough. BE worked hard and was committed but Tess realized his noodle didn't click naturally with numbers. She was a great teacher but getting him ready for the ACT wasn't going to be anything short of epic. Tuesdays & Thursdays after school and Saturdays from 8 -- 11 AM saw them pouring over problems.

It was two steps forward one step back but at the end of the second week Tess put her hand on BE's shoulder as he finished an equation correctly and said, "BE, I think you're getting it. Don't give up, just keep on pushing, I think you can do this!"

"Thanks Mrs. V" BE replied rubbing his head with both hands. "This is tough, but you are making it understandable. I'm very grateful!"

Later that evening, she and Drew were out for dinner at the local steak house. They were seated in a far corner, the best table in the house. John Kimble, the owner always took care of Drew. It was probably because he hoped Drew would keep his repair bill reasonable on his 2019 Audi A-6. Drew had warned him of the bad grades the car had before he bought it. He wished he had listened! Drew like John and liked his surf & turf dinner just as well so he always trimmed an hour or so off the bill.

"Baby, I have a confession," Tess purred massaging his crotch under the table with her foot. She was trying to look as sexually guilty as possible. Drew immediately caught on, wondering why the hell he had ordered desert.

Leaning back in his seat he folded his arms, "What have you done this time baby girl?"

She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Well, I was taking this loooonnnggg hotttt bath thinking about our time together tonight and my legs naturally spread apart and, well, I was very, very naughty with my fingers. I know you told me not to masturbate before we went out, but I just couldn't help myself thinking about your big, hard, fat cock. I came sooooo hard!"

ttt59
ttt59
1,161 Followers