Class is in Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose stepped forward and began to teach some elementary dance steps. She showed them what she wanted them to do, and then they stood up in a line behind her and tried to duplicate her moves. Eventually she stopped dancing in front of them and instead turned around to watch her students dance and to help them in their individual form and motion. Once one step was mastered she moved on to a new one. The time flew by. Dance lessons would continue for several weeks at the beginning of their classes until they reached the point where they would feel and look competent out on the dance floor of any club or at a social gathering. What was more important was that once they were comfortable dancing, dancing could become an integral part of foreplay, When they got to the point where they needed to practice dancing with a partner, Rose would illustrate what she wanted the students to do by dancing with Ted. Then the students would pair off with their teachers: Ted with Grace and Greg with Carol.

Dancing instruction took up the first hour of the student's time at Ted and Carol's. The second hour of the first night was spent on the topics of kissing and erogenous zones. Rose left for this portion of the instruction. She did not really like to see Ted kissing other girls. Ted and Carol began the instruction by kissing one another, explaining what they were doing and why. They covered topics like keeping the nose from getting in the way of things and dealing with glasses. They taught the art of using the tongue. Then the students paired up with their teacher - Ted with Grace and Greg with Carol - and practiced kissing with their partner until it stopped feeling weird and unusual and they could feel relaxed and able to give themselves to one another in a kiss. That took a lot longer than anyone expected, so the time left for erogenous zones did not allow them to go much beyond cheeks, earlobes and the neck. The students were always encouraged to tell their partner when something felt especially good and to listen for a partner to tell them what felt good. They were urged to be sensitive to moans and sighs. They were also encouraged to tell their partner if something they were doing was not erotic at all - or maybe was even irritating. "For," Ted explained, "no two people are exactly alike. What we are trying to do here is to give our partner maximum pleasure. So if what we are doing does not give them pleasure, we stop doing it and do something else that will give them pleasure. But that takes good communication."

The second week's instruction once again began with dancing lessons. After the break they went on to explore erogenous zones which they divided up into two halves. First Ted and Carol stripped from the waist up and showed the different erogenous zones on the upper half of the body, including how to stimulate them with hands, fingers, lips, tongue, and kissing. Then they split up into pairs and Carol coached Greg in finding and stimulating her upper body erogenous zones, and Ted coached Grace as she stimulated his. Towards the end of that first portion of the practice they reverse roles and Carol pleasured Greg and Ted pleasured Grace.

They took a break and the rest of the clothes came off. Carol and Ted showed the erogenous zones of the lower half of the body - except for the genital region and anus - and how to stimulate them. Once Carol and Ted had demonstrated, they then broke up into two groups and Greg practiced with Carol and Grace with Ted. That was it for the second night. However, when they went home, they were both given a video to watch about oral sex and a book on sexual techniques with the pages sectioned off with paper clips that dealt with oral sex. Greg's instructional material was geared for males and Grace's was directed at females. They were to look at the video and read the indicated pages before the next lesson.

The third lesson began with dancing instruction again. After the break the couples would head to the showers. Ted and Carol's shower off of their bedroom could accommodate two people, and the restroom in the playroom could accommodate more than two people. The girls showered in one, the guys in the other, working especially to make sure their bottoms were squeaky clean. They all met in the playroom and Carol and Ted demonstrated oral sex for the two students and gave them opportunity to ask questions. When that was done, Greg practiced with Carol and Grace with Ted. It was always emphasized that feedback was important, so Carol and Ted kept up a running conversation with their student, especially encouraging the student when the student was doing something that felt good. But what Greg and Grace were not prepared for came almost at the end of the session, when the instructors reversed roles on them.

Carol had Greg sit back on the sofa and Ted had Grace lie back on a recliner and the teachers started pleasuring the two students. At first it was to encourage the students to give them feedback. And sometimes Ted would do something irritating to Grace or Carol would do something irritating to Greg, until the student spoke up about it. Then they would use that as a teachable moment to encourage their students to always give their partner feedback. But then, the last five minutes of the class, Ted and Carol went to town. Both of them had superb oral technique and laid it on their students holding nothing back. Greg came in Carol's mouth within the first three minutes, and she got him hard again and gave him a secondary cum shortly thereafter. Grace had the first orgasm of her life that was not self-induced. Because she had fingered herself to orgasm many times, she knew what it was when it hit her, and she was not frightened by it. But it was by far and away the most intense orgasm of her life. She let out expletives she had never said before and soaked Ted's face with her juices as she convulsed in orgasm after orgasm at Ted's ministrations. Grace needed to take a shower before going home. As they left they were loaned videos and books on intercourse, starting with the woman on top position often called, "Cowgirl," and then missionary position with all its variants. They were to come to class having just showered and thoroughly cleaned.

It was as Grace was getting ready to go home that Ted and Carol realized that Rose had been picking up Grace to come to class, and after class, Grace was walking down to Rose's house so that Rose could take her home again. Hearing that, Carol volunteered to take Grace home and told Grace to call Rose and tell her that was what was happening. Rose had carted Grace around enough that she did not put up much of a fuss. But as Carol drove Grace home she inquired about whether Grace could drive. Grace then told her that she could drive but that her car was unreliable and she was limping along with what she had until she could make a good down payment on a relatively low mileage used car and make the car payments. Carol told her to bring the car over to their house on Saturday and have Ted take a look at it. That is what happened, and with minimum expenditures Ted found the problems that were making the car so unreliable and fixed them so that she could drive her car without worrying about it breaking down on her while she was on the road. But even Ted had to admit that the age of the car was against it and that she was doing well in saving up her pennies to buy a newer one in the not to distant future. After that, Rose still gave Grace rides to and from work, but Grace drove herself to lessons at Ted and Carol's and to do her own shopping and run other necessary errands.

While Ted was working on her car, Carol talked to Grace about the next lesson. "Are you a virgin?" Carol asked.

"Yes and no," replied Grace. "I've never had sex with a man. But I did have a visit with a gynecologist a number of years ago who convinced me that I should let her surgically cut the hymen. So my hymen has been penetrated and in that way I'm not a virgin. Is it gonna hurt - you know - when he penetrates me?"

"That's why we start with the woman on top position. You will be in total control and can determine how fast and how deep you are penetrated. We'll make sure we use plenty of lube. If you want to go and buy a couple of different sized dildos or vibrators to get you ready, I'd be willing to come along with you so that you do not feel so scared going into an adult novelty store. But I don't think you'll need to get any toys. Ted will be careful," said Carol. That seemed to satisfy Grace.

When Carol got home from taking Grace home after class on the previous Thursday night, and she and Ted reviewed the night's lesson, Carol asked, "Did you notice Greg's cock? Compared to the size of the shaft, the mushroom head on Greg's cock is huge! I'm thinking next week when he puts that in me I'm going to be feeling something a little different from what I've ever felt before. I'm looking forward to it."

"I saw it," said Ted, "and I immediately thought about what that might feel like entering, fucking, and coming out of your ass. My guess is that you'll have some orgasms the likes of which you've never had before! This should be fun!"

The fourth week began with dancing. Now they were getting into couples dancing, and Rose demonstrated using Ted as her partner. Carol had to chuckle to herself a little bit because she was totally convinced that Rose always demonstrated a little more than was necessary just so that she could spend the extra time in Ted's arms. After dancing there was a break. Then Ted and Carol got naked and proceeded to demonstrate the cowgirl position. After that, they had Greg get naked. Carol had Greg use his oral skills to get her lubed up, then she used her oral skills on him to get him hard and lubed up. Then she moved into place and gently lowered herself onto Greg's cock. She started fucking Greg, moving her pelvis and hips in a number of different ways to give herself pleasure and to give Greg pleasure. She had been right. That large mushroom head and the ridge around it did a good job of stimulating her inside her vagina and felt very good when she moved to a position where it rubbed her G spot. It did not take Greg long to explode in her, but she just slowed down and moved on him gently and he started to revive within a matter of a minute or two. Then she rode him to another climax before they stopped. All this time soft music was playing in the background to cover up the fact that Ted was softly pointing out to Grace some of the things that Carol was doing to make it pleasurable for both of them.

When Carol and Greg were done, they changed the sheets on the mattress on which they had been fucking, and it was Grace and Ted's turn. Grace stripped and Ted talked her through the process. He used his mouth, tongue, lips and fingers to get Grace dripping wet, then he added some artificial lube to her entrance. He had her go down on him to lube him up. He got on his back with his cock sticking straight up into the air, put some artificial lube on his cock, had her position herself over it, and then carefully ease herself down upon it. He quietly talked her through the process until she was sitting on his pelvis. When she realized that he was all the way in her, a smile lit up her face and she wiggled her butt just to explore what sensations that might give her inside. She gave out a little giggle. This was fun. Without any further encouragement she explored all the sensations she could created by moving back and forth, side to side, up and down, fast and slow, and every combination of these she could think of. She had found a position and motion by which Ted's cock was stimulating her G spot and she was about ready to orgasm. Ted licked the fingers of his right hand and lightly stimulated her clit. She fell forward, writhing in orgasm. Her lips met his in what was a partial kiss and at the same time an exclamation: "Oh shit, Baby! That's so hot! I've never felt his good. This is intense! If this is what fucking is all about, I never want to stop. Oh, fuck me, Baby; fuck me; fuck MEEE!" But when the orgasm passed, she went limp and Ted held her until she woke up a few seconds later.

"I think you've mastered that technique," Ted told her with a twinkle in his eye.

"Oh no!" she quickly replied, "That was just beginner's luck. I'm going to have to practice it over and over again to make sure I've got it right." They relaxed and snuggled for a minute or two more and then got up off the mattress and changed the sheets for the next lesson.

This was taking longer than expected so they talked it over whether they should continue and do missionary position or wait until next week. Sarah would be home later than usual because she was cheer leading for an away game which was some distance away. Both Grace and Greg wanted to continue. So Ted and Carol demonstrated the basic missionary position. They demonstrated how the woman could be quite passive in this position or could be more active and how the woman could modify her and her partner's pleasure by changing the position of her legs and hips. Ted demonstrated how he could change his angle of entry, speed, depth, and could rotate his hips while in his partner all to modify, increase and change the sensations that they both were experiencing.

Carol was plenty wet, so she went down on Greg and lubed up his cock and Carol and Greg tried the missionary position. She modified the angle of her pelvis so that the head of his cock, especially the ridge stimulated every portion of her love canal. She had Greg change positions and angles, depths and speed. She could sense that he was about ready to cum, so she stopped him in mid-thrust. "There's something I'd love you to try." she said. "I'd like you to try pulling all the way out and then thrusting in a few inches and then pull all the way out again and keep on doing that so that I can feel the head of your cock going in and out of me repeatedly. I think it will feel really sexy." Greg gave it a try. Carol, for her part, tried to clench the muscles on the floor of her pelvis as tight as she could. The sensation for both of them was amazing and after only about a minute of this both Carol and Greg came in a powerful orgasm. After they both had come down from their high, Carol said, "That big beautiful mushroom head you have there is a real people pleaser. When girls find out you have that and know how to use it they will be camping on your doorstep to get at you. Wow! That was intense."

They changed the sheets and it was Ted and Grace's turn. Ted had no qualms about licking Grace's pussy even though she was quite wet. Grace sucked his cock back to full strength and lubed it up. Then Grace got on her back and Ted positioned her legs and tenderly entered her. Evidently he did not have to be that tender. "Fuck me, Ted, fuck the shit out of me!" Grace said in a voice that was not a yell but was very intense. Ted held her legs in different positions so that she could feel how each position caused a new sensation. Ted varied his angle, depth, speed and rhythm. He played with her tits and with her clit as he fucked her and they found out that she was both multi-orgasmic and that she squirted. Ted kept her going from orgasm to orgasm until it seemed that she was getting sexually exhausted - or possibly a little sore - although her squirting was keeping her rather well lubed. Ted found a sensitive area of her love canal with his cock and once again went after her clit with lubed fingers and brought her to a final strong orgasm. And they were done. Grace was limp as a dishrag. Ted was hovering above her, supporting himself with his arms. As his cock became smaller, he disengaged from her and moved next to her.

She rolled towards him. "That was wonderful," she said in a soft voice. After returning to some semblance of normalcy they got up and changed the bedding.

The students were loaned new books and videos to be used in two weeks time. But next week, the fifth week would be a review week. After dancing they would just get together as couples and begin with kissing, go on to petting, stimulating the erogenous zones, then go on to oral sex, and finally end the night by fucking. It was suggested that everyone come dressed the way they might want to dress if they were going out to a club for dancing before coming home and finishing the evening in bed.

That fifth week turned out to be a big success with everyone having several orgasms except for Ted. But Ted had great control and stamina and was purposely holding back. At this time in their instruction Greg and Grace were still concentrating on the pleasure they were receiving. The instructors would not be happy until they had instilled in their students that their aim should not be receiving pleasure from their partner, but giving pleasure to their partner. Ted was hoping that the day would come when Grace was comfortable enough fucking that her goal in having sex with Ted would be to give him pleasure. When Ted felt that was happening, he would cum in Grace, and then tell her what had just happened.

In the next three weeks the students did not receive videos of the same positions or techniques. Greg received books and videos on positions and techniques that guys could use to bring maximum pleasure to women. And Grace received books and videos and techniques that women could use to bring maximum pleasure to guys. The lesson always began with some dancing. Then Ted and Carol would demonstrate what the students had read and viewed in the videos. Finally the students would practice with their teacher.

At the end of those three weeks - eight weeks in all, Ted gave the students the option of a ninth week in which they would try anal sex. There would be no dancing that week, just a whole two hours dedicated to anal play, preparation and intercourse. Both students were willing to try. Carol tried not to show it, but she was ecstatic. She wanted to take Greg's large mushroom head in her ass, feel him enter and exit her, and feel him fucking her in her ass, even though she normally was not a big fan of anal sex. They gave both students a set of various sized butt plugs and some lube and instructions for the following week so that they could begin to learn how to relax their sphincters to accept something as big as a cock. As usual they also were loaned books and videos.

When the ninth week came the evening started out with how to give yourself an enema. That was followed by a shower and some serious lubing up. Then the girls would play with the guy's ass holes and their butt plugs. And finally, when their holes were relaxed enough the girls put on strap-ons and penetrated the guys, Carol carefully instructing Grace and both Carol and Grace listening to their men so that they would not hurt them. Unlike previous weeks, the two couples did this simultaneously. The play room not only had the mattress but also some mats on the floor that were suitable for sexual activity. Penetrating the guys with strap-ons was done mostly for Greg's benefit so that he would know what he would be doing to Carol when the roles were reversed. It also gave Grace a little experience in the use of a strap on.

As Carol had guessed, Greg's big mushroom head felt really good in her ass. As she did for vaginal sex, she had him come all the way out and then enter her again. She found that Greg had to do this slower in her ass than he did in her vagina. In her vagina, whether in a missionary position or a doggy position he could enter and exit as fast as he wanted. But for Carol to get maximum pleasure from anal sex he needed to enter to the count of 1-2-3 and exit to the count of 1-2-3. That ridge around that big mushroom head also had a tendency to pull the lube out of her ass, so he had to re-lube her and his cock at frequent intervals. She was on her hands and knees. Once he had a good rhythm established, she started playing with her clit and within a couple of minutes had a gushing orgasm. Upon experiencing that Greg began to slow down, thinking something might be wrong or that Carol might be done. "No! No! Don't stop!" she begged. "Keep on fucking my slutty ass until you fill me up with your cum. Fuck me, Baby! Fuck the shit out of me!" Greg did as he was told even as she was speaking and she kept coming. The sensation of her anal canal squeezing his cock was enough to send Greg over the top.