Class is in Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was fucking Grace rather gently in the ass. She, too was on her hands and knees. Ted leaned over her and with one hand was able to play with her pussy which was dripping wet and with her clit. With the other hand he was pulling on the nipple of her left tit and rolling it between his fingers. This was enough to make her cum. But it was not the strongest orgasm she had ever had. Ted stopped fucking her, rolled off her and next to her on the mat. She said, "Sorry Ted, I think that anal is probably an acquired taste that I have not acquired yet."

"That's okay," replied Ted. "It's not for everyone. It is not my preferred way of having sex. Neither is oral. I love good ol' vaginal sex. Everything else is just a little variety that is nice once in a while but I don't need a steady diet of it."

"Not even oral?" asked Grace. "Not even oral," replied Ted. "Girls like it much more than I do, and I love giving oral, but if I'm gonna put my cock in something I prefer pussy over mouth or ass any day."

"I love it when you fuck my pussy," replied Grace. "I'll never forget that first time I rode your cock and I came so hard. You can fuck my pussy any day!" and she kissed Ted.

By this time Greg and Carol were done. The guys went to shower in one room the girls in another. When they came together Ted said, "That ends our instruction. If you ever have questions, we will always be there for you and if you want to borrow any of the books or videos again or want to borrow other ones that we haven't used, you can browse our library (which was on a bookcase in that same playroom).

"Now every class has final," Ted went on to say. "We propose that your final be next Friday night. Sarah works that Friday night until 8 o'clock. Greg, you will come here around seven ready to take Carol out for dinner and dancing. I will be at Grace's at about the same time. We will be dressed to turn heads. I will have made reservations at a restaurant for the four of us, but we will sit at two tables apart from one another. I will take care of paying the bills. You will date Carol as though you have known her for some time and both of you are ready to take the relationship to where you go to bed together. I will date Grace that same way. You two students are encouraged to take as much initiative throughout the night as you feel you can. Carol and I will be a tad more passive than we might normally be, just so that you can exercise your new skills. After dinner we will go to a nightclub that has dancing. While it could be that some other men will want to dance with our date, we will politely tell them that we have become exclusive and will only be dancing with our partner. The place where we are going will allow you to take some liberties with your dance partner, but you cannot expose her or the bouncers will ask you to leave. After a while, we will go to a motel where I have reserved two rooms, and we will spend the night with our date. In the morning we'll eat breakfast there and I will take Grace and Carol home and Greg can go home and do what he has to do on Saturday. Feedback on the date will take place at breakfast on Saturday morning. And then our classes will be officially over. How does that sound?"

It was quickly agreed to. The restaurant was a good restaurant, but not above the level of what Greg might want to take a date to sometime in the future. The dance club was one that Ted and Carol often frequented so that they knew that the security and bouncers were good. The motel was of good quality. Everyone knew they could bring a change of clothes so that when they returned home in the morning they would not look like they had been out clubbing the night before. Sarah would probably be the one most suspicious, but they would be up front with her and tell her that they were going out to celebrate and would probably spend the night in a motel and come home in the morning.

During the week Greg called Ted to ask about what he should wear. Ted said, "I'll be wearing a pair of skin tight stretch faux leather jeans. At the restaurant I will wear a white shirt and tie and a sport coat. At the dance club I will ditch the tie and open up my shirt to my waist. The sport coat will probably come off at some point. If you have a nice tight pair of jeans, dress shirt and tie, and a blazer or sport coat, I think that will be fine.

Likewise, Grace contacted Carol about what to wear. Carol told her she was going to wear a navy blue micro mini dress with a plunging top that showed off a lot of tit and that also had numerous cutouts. She was not going to wear any underwear. She would be wearing earrings, a black leather choker, navel jewelry which would be exposed through one of the cutouts, and labia jewelry. She would be wearing a pair of 6 inch platform black patent leather shoes. "I can't dress like that," Grace said.

"You don't have to," said Carol. "Just dress in something that makes you feel sexy. Tell you what; give Rose a call and have her take you shopping for a dress. My treat. I'll give Rose some money to work with tomorrow." Grace had worked with the exercise videos that Carol had loaned to her and had tightened up her body, which had never been overweight. When Rose took her shopping and she had tried on numerous dresses and skirt and blouse combinations, she settled on a blue satin push-up bustier. She felt she needed the added push-up for she described her breasts as "saggy C's" because she had worn such cheap bras all her life. In this bustier they were lifted up proudly. She bought a pair of black suspender stockings which she would wear under a black spandex micro miniskirt. Rose told her to start off wearing a thong that matched the bustier but sometime during the night to go to the ladies' room and take it off and then hand it to Ted. Then they went to a store that catered to strippers and bought her a pair of thigh high black patent leather boots with a two inch platform and six inch heels. Before Friday rolled around she also went to the cosmetology school and had her hair highly frosted so that a little of her natural auburn showed through. It gave her a quite striking appearance. She bought a new set of long silver earrings. She went to the anchor store at the mall and asked for Janiqua because she had heard so much about her. She asked for help in getting a dramatic look for her night out. Janiqua made her best facial features stand out and made her eyes look sensual. She purchased a wide black leather belt with a silver buckle to cinch in her waist.

She was all ready to go by 6 o'clock on Friday, and was so proud of her look she called up Rose to ask if she could come over. At Rose's eager invitation, she drove over to Rose's house and went in to show Rose the entire ensemble. Rose was so proud of her she took several pictures of her before Grace had to go home and be ready for Ted. Rose sent a picture to the COO with the caption, "Recognize this girl?"

She got a message back, "You've worked your magic again."

Ted left to pick up Grace. Shortly after that Greg arrived to pick up Carol. Again, she was jaw-droppingly gorgeous. He helped her on with her leather jacket and they proceeded to the restaurant. Greg introduced himself to the hostess and was seated at a table reserved in his name.

When Ted saw Grace he was amazed. After Carol's conversation with her, Carol tried to prepare Ted to accept the fact that Grace maybe wasn't ready to look as hot as Carol or Rose did when they went out dancing. But Grace was absolutely stunning. He helped her on with her form fitting leather jacket and they drove to the restaurant. When they entered the restaurant and the hostess brought them to the booth at which they would be sitting, Carol saw them. When Ted helped her off with her jacket, Carol's jaw just about hit the floor. This was the gal who let her believe that she would not be able to dress very sexy for their date. Carol got out her phone and took a picture just before Grace sat down. She e-mailed it to Rose with the caption: "Way to go, girl!!"

At the restaurant Carol tried flirting a little bit with Greg. He caught on and soon he was flirting with Carol and trying to even outdo her. Likewise, Ted started flirting with Grace, to let her know it was okay to flirt with him. It was what the night was for. Before the main course was served, Ted was pretty convinced that during all those years that Grace stayed at home taking care of her mother, she must have read a bunch of romance novels - or something like that. Because this gal knew how to flirt. On top of that, she was looking absolutely amazing.

Towards the end of the dinner, Ted was complimenting Grace on her choice of clothes, her new hairdo and hair color and how her makeup just made her whole face light up. They were waiting for dessert (they were going to share a hot fudge sundae) when Grace spoke up. "I appreciate the fact that you like what I'm wearing. But I just feel too uncomfortable in it. I don't think I will be able to get up and dance for a couple of hours dressed like this. I've got to change. I'm sorry." She got up and grabbed her rather large shoulder purse and walked quickly to the restroom. Ted figured that she had brought along a longer and maybe looser skirt in that big purse and that for the rest of the night in the dance club she would be wearing her leather jacket over her bustier and a loose skirt that came down to her knees. Even then, she wouldn't look bad, but he was disappointed.

But when she came back, she was wearing the same skirt - except maybe it was a little shorter, because he could see a little bit of the tops of her stockings. There was a beautiful, sensuous spring in her step. As she sat down she bent forward giving him a beautiful view of the top half of her breasts. "There, I feel so much better," she exclaimed. Ted looked at her completely puzzled. "Give me your hand," she said. Ted held out his hand. She put a wadded up small piece of blue material in his hand.

At first he did not know what it was. As he was opening it up, the waitress came, bringing their dessert. As soon as he recognized what it was, he carefully laid it out on the table and folded it neatly as the waitress looked on. He held it up to his nose and took in a deep breath. He let out a contented, "AHHHH," and put it in his coat pocket so that part of it stuck out like a decorative handkerchief. "You little vixen," he said. "And to think this night is just beginning."

When he had made the reservations, while he stated he wanted two separate tables, he stipulated that he would like the same waiter or waitress for both tables and that he would pay the bill for both tables. So when he told the waitress that he would take the bill for both tables she was not surprised but pleased that he had brought it up because she hadn't thought of a polite way to bring up the subject. He had kept his eye on Greg and Carol enough to know that they were finished eating as well and were ready to go dancing. The couples left for the nightclub.

Greg had followed Ted's lead and as they entered the nightclub Greg had shed his tie and opened up his shirt. He had been working out for about seven months now and clearly showed it. "Geek," was not the first word that would come to mind when girls looked at him. He looked hot and confident, and was made more confident by the fact that he had come into the club with such a hot looking woman. A few onlookers would have labeled Carol as a young cougar. Most would have simply called her a MILF. A few might have considered her to be a girlfriend who was a few years older than he. The couples only drank soft drinks. They spent most of the time dancing and putting into practice what Rose had taught them. When he saw other guys out on the floor dirty dancing with a few of the hottest girls, Greg decided that he would take the dance moves that he had been taught but make more intimate contact than they ever did in Ted and Carol's basement. Carol recognized what Greg was doing. They had told the students to take some initiative. This is exactly what Ted and Carol wanted their students to do. So when Greg started dirty dancing with her, Carol ground herself right back into him, saying, "That's it, Baby. That's why we came here." From then on, Greg was trying to press his bulge into the crack of Carol's ass or into her lower abdomen or pussy and Carol gave as good as she received. During the slow numbers they tried to find a spot where the bouncers would not see them and Carol would fondle Greg's cock and balls and Greg would feel up one of Carol's massive tits or put one or more fingers in her pussy. When they were in sight of the bouncers and couldn't escape they still held one another as tight as possible with their hands on each other's clothed ass. Part way through the evening as they were sitting at a table Carol seemed to be fumbling for something when she suddenly produced to the two pieces of jewelry that hand been suspended from her labia. She put them in her clutch purse and said to Greg. Now when we dance I'm going to try to get off while riding your leg.

A number of guys tried to dance with Carol, but Greg immediately told them, "Sorry friend, but we are exclusive tonight. We're only dancing with one another."

A couple guys who obviously had way too high of an opinion of themselves turned to Carol and asked, "But what does the lady say?"

Her answer was short and to the point, "Like he said, we're only dancing with one another tonight." They walked away disappointed but there was never any trouble.

Greg was getting more and more horny by the moment. For Carol, dancing like this was foreplay and she and Ted would often try to extend the time, dancing to the music and making out at a table or booth in the back. But Greg was hot to trot and Carol decided to let his eagerness fire her own. By 10:30 they were out the door and headed for the motel. Carol had the key cards that would let them into the room. Ted had taken care of the arrangements on his way home from work. Once they were in the room Greg tried to remember kissing and erogenous zones, but he was ready for oral sex much sooner than he needed to be, and while he tried to use all of the techniques he had learned skillfully, because Carol could easily outfuck any single man, Greg was completely drained by 12:30. He was ready to go again for another round in the middle of the night, but again, Carol outlasted him. Finally, in the morning, when he was ready to go one more time, and after he had tried a couple of positions but was so drained he could not cum, Carol suggested that he try that technique of pulling all the way out and then plunging in again. He had forgotten about this technique but it was highly stimulating for him as well as Carol. This time, as he was ready to cum again, Carol took the middle finger of her right hand, a finger where she had carefully trimmed her nail short, she lubed it up from the juices she was leaking from her pussy and somewhat aggressively inserted it into his ass. Greg convulsed in orgasm and at the same time knew he was beyond completely drained.

They took a shower together. As they did, Carol reminded him that his first objective should always be to give pleasure to his partner. In doing so he would receive the greatest pleasure himself. And secondly, he needed to be more patient: Spend time kissing; spend time fondling and working those erogenous zones; spend time giving and receiving oral sex; and spend the time to give your lover what she wants.

Greg knew that everything Carol said was true. How he wished he could live the night over. But he knew he never would. However, this night was indelibly burned in his mind forever and he would learn from his mistakes. "The objective of making love is to give your partner the greatest pleasure." He would never forget it. Beside that, he had had fantastic sex to the point of sexual exhaustion.

Ted and Grace's evening went quite differently. At the club they got a table in the back and Ted again complimented her on how beautiful she looked. He leaned in to her and she leaned in to him. They started kissing. He had her get off her chair and sit on his lap and they kissed some more. They went out to dance. Grace, like Greg, noticed the dirty dancing. And like Greg, she started dirty dancing with Ted as well. During the slow numbers they held one another tight and fondled one another as best they could in a public place. They took breaks and went back to kissing and petting in the back of the club. A few guys tried following the couple back to their table to ask Grace to dance with them but by the time they got to the table Ted and Grace were in heated embrace and the guys who came turned around and went back to look for someone else to dance with. By midnight Ted had gotten Grace to orgasm twice on the dance floor as he fondled her and a few more times as they necked at the table. Shortly thereafter they left for the motel. Upon entering the room they moved to the bed and Ted made love to her neck, upper shoulders and the top of her breasts until she could not stand it any more and pulled her breasts out of the bustier so that he could tease her nipples with his lips and fingers.

Ted took off her belt, skirt and bustier. She then stood in front of him and he knelt in front of her and licked her belly button and then worked his way down to her slit which he gently pried open with his fingers so that he could probe her depths with his tongue. He took off his shirt and gently moved her back to the bed. Once she was lying down on her back he removed her boots and stockings and started sucking on her toes and kissing the soles of her feet. He moved up her legs to her knees, and holding her legs up kissed the backs of her knees. Then he moved to her inner thighs and kissed his way up to her inner thighs until he was at her pussy.

By this time she was saying, "Stop teasing me and fuck me." But Ted spread her legs and started eating out her pussy in earnest while playing with her tits. His lips moved to her clit. One hand came off a tit and fingers entered her vagina, probing for her G-spot. Now as she was exclaiming, "Ted, I need you so bad, fuck me, fuck me now," he took off his pants, thong and boots.

He got on his back with his cock sticking straight up in the air and said, "No, you fuck me." In a flash Grace mounted him. Between his pre-cum and the juices that Ted got going through his oral ministrations she was plenty lubed up. She remembered her lessons and rode Ted's cock tightening the muscles in the floor of her pelvis, and rotating her hips and pelvis as well as moving that cock in and out of her love tunnel. Ted, for his part, was playing with her tits and her clit.

"I'm coming," she yelled, not giving any thought to whether there were people in the next room. The muscles around Ted's cock contracted violently as she squirted her orgasm. Ted was energized. He had her stand up. Before she knew what had happened Ted had picked her up, turning her upside down and had her pussy in his face. And there right in front of her mouth was his cock. She figured out what to do in a hurry. She put her arms around Ted's waist and held on tight. She started feasting on Ted's cock just as Ted was feasting on her pussy. He walked around the room with her like that and stopped with their profile to the full length mirror.

"Look at us," he said.

She turned to the mirror. "That is so fuckin' hot. Fuck me, Baby," she said.

Ted gently put her on the bed and had her get on all fours. He grabbed her hips and inserted his cock, plunging all the way in. "Fuck me hard and fast," she exclaimed, "hard and fast as you can." Ted did just that. He drove into her hard and pumped her fast. Her floppy tits were bouncing back and forth. This was a different feeling for her. She looked down at her tits. "You're making my big, dirty, floppy tits dance to your fucking. I love it. I feel so slutty. Pull my dirty nipple."