Class is in Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted reached around to grab a nipple. He barely got a hold of it when she said, "Pinch it harder." He did. "Now pull on that fuckin' nipple. Pull it out to the side so you can see my dirty floppy tit." Ted pulled on her nipple pulling her tit off to the side of her body where he could see it. "Pull it harder, Teddy, make me scream." He pulled it harder, but it was against his nature to really cause pain.

"I can't hurt you, Grace; I just can't," he said.

She suddenly pulled herself off of him, flipping herself onto her back under him, reached up and pulled him down to her. "I love you, Teddy" she said. "Give me your baby."

Ted knew that Grace knew that he was sterile. This was just pillow talk, but it was working. She grabbed Ted's cock and put it inside her. Ted put her legs on his shoulders. "I'm giving myself to you, Teddy. I'm all yours. I'm your little fuck slut. I'm your dirty whore. I'm your fucking bitch. See these floppy tits? They're yours. Make them bounce, pull on them suck on them, do whatever you want with them, they're yours. Look down. See my pussy wrapped around your cock? It's yours. I give you my pussy. You can fuck it whenever you want. It's your pussy. See these lips? They're yours. I will kiss your lips with my lips, I will kiss your cock with my lips. My lips belong to you." Suddenly she disengaged from Ted she stood up and started dancing. She turned around and started twerking. "See this ass?" she asked. "It's yours. I know you said that you're not that much into ass fucking, but if you ever want to fuck an ass, fuck my ass. It's yours. I give you my whole fuckin' body to use for your pleasure. Take me."

"Reverse cowgirl," said Ted. "You want to give me your ass, give me reverse cowgirl. I'll love to see your rosebud wink at me as you're bouncing on my cock reverse cowgirl." They got into position. Ted really did love this view. After a few minutes of Grace fucking him this way he had her lift up just a little ways and hold it. Then he started driving himself up into her pussy. She had a hand between her legs playing with her clit. Ted's cock was hitting something sensitive inside her love canal. He licked his finger to lube it and inserted it part way into her ass hole and she came.

Once again Grace moved to her back, her legs spread. Ted flipped her on her side, straddled her leg lifted her other leg up to his chest and inserted his cock in her pussy. He could see himself fucking her. He could see and touch her tits. He could play with her tits. He pinched and pulled on a nipple and she had a small orgasm. He played with her clit and she had another small orgasm.

"I want you to lay on me and fuck me while you kiss me," she said. He got on top of her, still supporting most of his own weight with his arms, but their entire upper torsos were touching. She put his cock in her, then kept her hand down there to play with her clit. "Now kiss me," she said. But it was more than a kiss. They were fucking each other's mouths with their tongues. Ted could feel the intensity of her desire. They were double penetrating one another. His tempo increased. He was going to cum. Suddenly Grace's lubed finger entered his ass hole and Ted fired volley after volley of his cum into her depths. Feeling his jizm hit her inner walls, Grace responded with a climax of her own. When he was done and tried to get off of her, she held him there for a good five minutes before she let him go. The bed was wet - soaked. Fortunately there was another bed in the room. They took a quick shower together and climbed into the clean bed. It was close to three in the morning. They went to sleep spooning, Grace's ass against Ted's cock.

They woke up in the morning. "Make love to me, Teddy," she said. She moved to her back and threw a leg over him. She pulled her other leg up and he gently made love to her from the side, looking into her eyes and telling her how wonderful she was. He was able to play with her tits and clit with his upper hand and he could tell she was nearing another orgasm. When she was just about to come she said, "I know it sounded like pillow talk, but I meant it, Teddy. I'm yours - all of me - to use as you want." With that she came and Ted let himself come, too. Then it was time to go to breakfast.

Grace took quite a while getting ready to go to breakfast. When she came out of the bathroom she was dressed the same as she had been the previous night. "I don't have anybody waiting for me at home to ask questions about why I'm dressed like this or where I was all night. And I really love this outfit. I associate it with the best night of my life. So I'm gonna wear it until I have to start doing chores later today."

At breakfast there was not much debriefing that went on. Greg had learned some valuable lessons. They had gone over that in the shower. Grace had learned both how to give pleasure and to receive pleasure. It was time to go home. Ted and Carol dropped Grace off at her house. Grace had the good sense not to want or expect Ted to give her a good-bye kiss with his wife right there in the driveway. (Although, in actuality, Carol would not have minded. She was very secure in their marriage.)

For the first few days after his date with Carol, Greg was feeling quite bad that his date did not turn out to be as good as it could have been. However, that all changed when he got a call from Carol. She explained to him that she had extraordinary stamina and could outlast any man. Therefore she and Ted once in a while invited another man to join them who would tag team with Ted in fucking Carol until she became totally fucked out for the night. Then came the question: Would he like to join Ted and her the following Saturday night for a night of marathon sex. Sarah would be gone until about noon on Sunday, so they had a window of opportunity.

Greg did not have to give it much thought. "I'd be happy to," he said, "and that's an understatement."

"Good," said Carol, "but I think it would be helpful for you to work a little bit on delayed gratification and self control. So could you come over on Thursday night so we could work on that?" Greg was glad to do so. When he arrived at about 6:30, Carol explained that they would go down in the playroom and make out, eventually getting to the point where they were naked, masturbating in front of one another, talking dirty and giving one another oral sex. But here was the challenge: Greg was to do this without climaxing. If he could last all the way until 9:00, as a reward, Carol would let him fuck her - any position or positions he wanted, and if he continued to fuck her for more than fifteen minutes without climaxing, then, when he did cum, Carol would try to cum with him. That night Greg learned how enjoyable it could be to prolong foreplay. He did get to fuck Carol and they came together about eighteen minutes after they had begun fucking. But after fifteen minutes, nobody was counting.

Greg joined Ted and Carol not only this time but a few times after that. He also joined in a threesome with Carol, Ted, Jayson (Carol's black bodybuilder fuck buddy) and himself. He was especially invited to fuck her ass when Carol was getting a DP or was being made air tight. After about two years their get-togethers tapered off. Ted and Carol did not want to form a bond with him that would be difficult to break.

A little postscript to this story: At the end of four years of college Greg got his degree in electrical engineering. He was hired by a local firm and was doing well. In the early part of December, the firm for whom he worked had a holiday party and single people like Greg were encouraged to bring a guest.

Greg had always wanted to date Sarah but always felt unworthy and inadequate. But because Sarah's brother was a good friend of Greg, Greg knew that Sarah was neither married nor engaged. He felt that this was probably about his last chance. Sarah had graduated with a degree in nursing and was working at the local hospital. She was still living at home just as Greg was. He called Sarah up at home and the first time was informed that she was working. But as soon as Carol (who had answered the phone) realized it was Greg, she told him when Sarah would be home.

Greg called Sarah and invited her to the company party. Sarah accepted but then asked, "What should I wear?" Greg was not sure how to answer that one, but said that he would talk with one of the secretaries who had gone to previous parties and get back to Sarah. The secretary told Greg to wear his best suit and then asked for Sarah's number saying that clothing was, "Girl talk. You don't want to hear about bras and panties."

Sarah was her mother's daughter. The secretary had told her that this was an occasion where she could wear her little black dress. In Sarah's case it was a little red dress with a low square cut neckline that showed off her breasts nicely. She wore long, crotch high stay up stockings under the dress that came a good twelve inches above the knee. She wore a pair of red heels that matched her dress. Her normally long blonde hair was arranged in a stunning up do on the top of her head, showing off her long earrings and matching necklace. Her makeup was perfect for the occasion. Greg was complimented on his stunning girlfriend both at the party and afterwards.

Greg had not forgotten what he had learned. As a matter of fact, he had returned to Rose, asking her for a dance class refresher a week before the party. There was a live band at the party and Sarah thoroughly enjoyed dancing with Greg. She was surprised that Greg knew how to dance at all, so even more surprised to find out that he was a good dancer.

Evidently, Greg felt good enough about the evening, and Sarah gave him enough good feedback, that Greg began to date Sarah. In eight months they were engaged. In a year they were married.

One day, some time after Sarah and Greg had gotten married, she and her mother were alone together in the kitchen. Sarah turned to her mother and said, "Did you and dad teach Greg how to fuck?"

Carol thought for a moment and then responded, "Even if we did, I don't think it would be appropriate to tell anyone. I think whom we have taught should be considered confidential information."

"Well, then," said Sarah, "I guess it would be inappropriate to say, 'Thank you.' But - Thank you."

As Sarah was leaving the kitchen, Carol said softly, "You're welcome."