Class Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they made it back to the estate, it was early afternoon, and Courtney said that they wanted to spend the afternoon getting ready for the party. She set about preparing some food - a nice pair of microwave meals for them both - and Bex sat at the kitchen table and smoked a couple of cigarettes before, during, and after the meal.

After she'd got a bit of food in her stomach, Courtney stood up.

"Right, Bex, let's go upstairs and get changed - we're gonna look fucking ace in those clothes we bought."

Bex grabbed the shopping bags from Trampstamp and followed Courtney to her room. Courtney loved watching how into it Bex got, practically tearing her clothes off until she was just standing in the bedroom in her bra and thong.

"You giving me any new underwear, Courtney?"

"Why?" she shrugged. "Looks to me like you got a fucking nice pair already, Bex."

Bex shrugged herself, and dug into the bag to find the silver dress she'd chosen earlier. She struggled into it - she didn't know that Courtney had bought a slightly smaller version. It looked brilliant, even as her breasts threatened to explode from its plunging neckline and it barely passed the top of her legs, covering nothing if she as much as moved. Just the way a proper slag girl would like it, she thought.

"The shoes can wait til we go," Bex said, "but there's no way I'm doing my face with these fucking things," she held up her hands and made a point of the false nails.

"Don't worry, I fucking look after you, Bex. I know you can't do your makeup with your new nails, so I got a friend round to help."

Bex followed Courtney downstairs into the living room, and saw Tasha Lomax sitting on the sofa, bags spread out on the table in front of her, smoking a cigarette of her own.

She knew Tasha well. Tasha was another member of Courtney's gang, and had cruelly been dubbed 'mini Courts' by the posh girls - she looked like Courtney, but wasn't quite as pretty, and she sounded like Courtney, but she wasn't quite as academically-gifted (to the extent that Courtney even bothered). That she didn't swear as much as Courtney was about the only thing the posh girls considered an improvement. The moment that Rebecca and her friends learned that Tasha was taking a BTEC in beauty management, that was that - they never let her forget it.

"A BTEC," Rebecca had once said, loud enough that Tasha could appreciate it, "in beauty? Why even bother wasting your time? Do they make these subjects up for people without a thought in their heads?"

Based on the number of cosmetics she had, Tasha was going to put everything she'd learned into practice.

"Bex, this is my friend Tasha," Courtney said. "She's going to make you look fucking glam."

Tasha looked up, half a greeting, but her focus was on preparing all the make-up. Maybe she won't recognise me, Rebecca thought. Thought, or hoped. The panic had made her think like Rebecca for a moment, but she realised her best approach, yet again, was to be Bex.

Tasha stood up from the sofa, indicating that Bex should take the seat, while she sat on a small stool that she must have brought along herself.

"You look good, Bex, but I'm going to make you look great - the boys won't be able to say no."

After painting Bex's toenails red, Tasha worked on her face. As she coated it with layers of make-up and accessories, Tasha made small-talk with Courtney, barely even acknowledging Bex's presence outside of a few offhand remarks.

Until she dropped the big one.

"I know who you are, Bex." And then, with a smirk: "Or should I say, Rebecca?"

The posh girl felt her blood run cold, and her heart speed up. She would have opened her eyes wide in surprise had Tasha not been working on them that moment.

She put on her chavvy voice: "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

She heard Tasha laugh in response.

"Cute. I don't buy it, but cute."

"What the fuck do you mean, Tasha?"

"Do I have to spell it out?" she sighed. "How long have I known you, Rebecca? For years, you and your fucking snobby friends have been looking down on me for doing my beauty BTEC. Making snarky remarks about how hard it is to actually use your brains, and telling me I was never gonna make anything of myself. It hurt, Rebecca - it really fucking hurt, and you never gave a fuck.

"You made out that you're better than everyone else, but you know what? You're not - you're really fucking not. You're worse. People like me and Courtney, we wear our hearts on our sleeves - you speak to us, you know what you're going to get.

"But people like you are the worst, and you know why - because you're fucking two-faced. You ever met a person you wouldn't stab in the fucking back to get a step ahead, Rebecca?"

Rebecca couldn't believe what she was hearing - she wanted to cry, but she didn't dare. She couldn't allow herself to feel pity, because Tasha was right. That was the person she was. And having it all laid bare in front of her, with no option to turn away, was an awful experience.

"I'm sorry..." she eventually managed to mumble. It was nowhere near enough, but she couldn't find any other words.

"Shush," Tasha said, gently pushing her head back. "No more words - I'm going to do your lips."

Rebecca sat there, unable to speak as Tasha took her lips and got to work. She doubted she'd have spoken if she could - she was completely stunned, thinking over all of her previous encounters with Courtney and Tasha and the other chav girls. And she realised something awful - sure, the chavs gave as good as they got, but they never really started it. It was always her dishing the first blow, the first barbed comment. And why? Because it made her feel good, punching down at these girls.

And yet, when the shoe was on the other foot, when she was faced with the snark from Holly and hit back, it had been wonderful. She'd loved snapping back, knowing that Courtney genuinely had her back. It was fantastic, that feeling of support, and the sense that she was being open and honest for the first time in her life.

The makeup stopped for a moment - with a thousand thoughts flooding through her mind, Bex looked at Tasha.

"Why did you help me? After I was so cruel - why did you come round and do my makeup?"

Courtney spoke: "You're fucking thick, Bex, you really are. Me and Tasha, we hated Rebecca - she was a nasty, spiteful bitch who walked around like she was the fucking queen. But that's not who you are anymore. You're Bex, and you're one of us - we look out for each other. You fuck with one of us, and we'll fuck you right back."

It was strange to her, but that sounded so... well, so nice. In the world she came from, everyone was a phony, thinking about how they could use you to get ahead. She didn't really have any friends - she had a bunch of hangers-on and connected people who wouldn't hesitate to stab her in the back if it would push them another notch up the ladder. This had never bothered her before - hell, she was one of those people.

She'd never really seen it as a negative before, but she was now. She was jealous - jealous of Courtney Miller, and the community that surrounded her, and the actual sense of friendship she had with the people she knew. And now, she was one of them. Tasha hated her, but she was part of the gang, and that was good enough. It was bizarre, but she liked that feeling - being part of Courtney's gang wasn't all bad, clearly.

Although Rebecca had demonised the chav girls as thick and selfish and unable to care about anything, she'd never realised quite how wrong she was.

Until now, that was.

"Right," Tasha said, "I think we're there, Courts."

"You're right," Courtney said. "You've done a fucking amazing job."

The comments brought Bex back into the room.

"You're done? Can I see?"

"Hold your horses," Tasha said as she dug into one of her bags.

When she found it, Tasha held up a mirror, allowing Bex to see the full and total change to her appearance.

It was like her face, but it was entirely different at the same time. She boasted the fake tan and layers of make-up, and it appeared that Tasha had even applied a little glitter to her cheeks. Her eyebrows had been plucked down to an arch and then heavily eye-lined, ringed around a huge pair of fake eyelashes coated in mascara and eyeliner. Somehow, Tasha had plumped her lips up to almost twice their usual size and covered them in gloss. Courtney had pointed out some girls in the town earlier with lips like this - 'cock-sucking lips', that's what she'd called them. Rebecca had thought it was grotesque and nasty. Bex, though, found the idea very appealing.

"What do you think?" Tasha asked.

What could Bex say after seeing herself over-made-up, giant hoop earrings and barely wearing a minidress and too-high heels, worlds away from her usual self?

"I fucking love it," she said.

"I thought you fucking might," Courtney was delighted. "You look great, Bex - you look like a proper fucking chav girl."

"I do," Bex said, not quite believing it, "I really do."

On anyone before this weekend, she'd have said the look with trashy, awful - and yet she couldn't deny how hot she looked, and how excited she'd become to go and try out her new look.

She could only look at herself in the mirror, throwing compliments at Tasha as she found more elements of the makeover to love, while the chav girls packed up. She asked if she could have a fag while she waited for the girls to finish.

"Bex, why are you asking? You want a fucking fag, you fucking have one."

She needed one - it wasn't addiction yet, she didn't think, but it felt right to her, standing there with a cigarette between her lips.

After Courtney said goodbye to Tasha, she returned to the living room and placed a can of some supermarket own-brand alcohol in front of her.

"What's this?"

"Pres, obviously."

Bex looked at her and arched an eyebrow in confusion.

"It's a pre-drink, you stupid bitch. Parties are better if you turn up with a fucking buzz."

"Alright," Bex snapped back, "how the fuck would I know that?"

She opened the can and sniffed it. It was sweet-ish, and so she brought it to her lips and knocked some back.

Courtney produced a pack of cigarettes, and gave one to Bex after she took her first sip of the cheap alcohol.

"Have another fag while you finish that off, and fucking get on with it - we've got a party to get to."

Bex exhaled and took another glug from the can - she could hardly wait.

***

When they stormed into the party, all eyes were on Courtney and Bex.

Everyone knew that Courtney would be there - she was a big name on the estate, after all - and she always looked stunning when she got made up for a night out. She'd turned up in an outfit in her usual partying style - a pair of short shorts and a plunging top that left very little to the imagination, paired with some white trainers - although everything was brand new tonight, thanks to Rebecca Lunden's bank card. She sauntered in, and was greeted by cheers and waves and smiles - this was her element, and she knew it and she loved it.

And who was her friend? A brunette, clearly slightly buzzed already, barely wearing a minidress and gladiator heels, made up like a proper tart. The girls noticed her outfit, and they thought it looked good - they'd have been jealous of this new arrival, but she was with Courtney, and that was endorsement enough.

The boys, meanwhile, couldn't help but notice the underwear she was barely wearing too. The code was clear enough - this was a girl who was out for a good time, and a lot of boys in that room wanted to be the one to provide that good time.

For the moment, Bex wouldn't socialise with anyone - Courtney led her to the bar, and ordered a few drinks. A load of shots and some alcopops, all paid for with a card that the chav girl had borrowed from her companion's bag before they left.

The woman running the bar dumped a tray in front of them, with about eight shot glasses full of some green liquid Bex didn't recognise, and some bottles full of blue.

Courtney took a shot and placed one in front of Bex.

"Bottoms up," she said, and necked it in one.

Bex had never had a shot before, but she copied Courtney and downed it.

"Fuck me," she screamed out loud in pleasure as it hit her, "fuck, that's good."

Courtney smiled: "Well, you've got a load more - get them down you, get shit-faced and have some fucking fun, Bex."

Bex nodded, and downed another shot. Wow, she could get used to them.

She looked about the club properly for the first time since she arrived. There was a huge dancefloor and someone at the front, pumping out loud pop music over some giant speakers. She couldn't make out the DJ, but she could see the faces of the men and women around the room, chatting and drinking and dancing. She recognised loads of them - they were the chavs, the scum that she and her gang had often derided at school, just because they could. Because it made them feel good.

Now, she was one of them, and she was looking forward to the night.

She saw the girls as friends, and the boys as - well, she hoped to get to know a few of the boys.

"Who's your friend, Courts?" an orange brunette in a neon minidress wandered up, flanked by two other girls.

"This is Bex, Summer. My friend from out of town, but she's here tonight and she's ready to get fucked."

"Fuck yeah," Bex shouted. She grabbed the shot tray, and offered some drinks to Summer and her friends. "Let's all get fucked!"

The five girls grabbed a shot each, and downed them.

With every shot, Bex was getting into the party mood more and more.

And she was liking that buzz.

---

Bex was moving like a woman possessed on the dancefloor, off her head now that the many shots she'd taken had really kicked in. She barely knew where she was, she could barely remember her own name, but she knew she was having a fun time and she didn't want it to stop - all that mattered at this moment was fun.

She'd never been able to let her hair down like this, not really. Life had always been too strait-laced, always operating on her parents' orders, always thinking about her future, always needing to be a role model because she was better than everyone else, and she knew it.

Always - until now.

Fuck it, she thought, she was finally doing what she wanted.

She screamed, a scream of total joy, and she waved her arms in the air to the music. A group of girls near to her matched her scream of pleasure, and started dancing themselves.

As she jumped to the music, arms in the air, she soon became conscious of another pair of arms around her. Strong arms, holding her - feeling her up. Holding her hips, working their way up until they were cupping her breasts.

She should have pushed the arms away, broken free, but she didn't. She liked that feeling - there was no embarrassment, no shame - just a person seeing what they wanted, and taking it.

Bex changed her dance as the song ended, lowering her arms and placing her hands on his. Her hands, on his hands, on her tits. She backed towards him, closing the gap and rubbing her arse up against him. If he was making his move, she'd make hers - she was playing the tease, and she was having fun with it.

Her arse rubbed against his trousers - he was clearly enjoying the show. Somehow, Bex loved that feeling - that she'd turned a man on so much. She was fucking sexy - she was like Courtney, using her body and her sex appeal to turn on the lads.

"Oh yeah," she heard him say, before removing his hands, "you want it, don't you, bitch."

She felt his hands on her arse - playing with her beneath what material the dress and the thong offered - playing with her. He was rough with her, shameless in what he was doing, and she loved it.

But enough was enough - she broke away, needing to face this man.

She turned around, and looked at him. He was what she'd have called 'chavvy-looking' in a former life, but she didn't mean that as an insult anymore. He had short brown hair, a stud earring and a rough-looking face, yet there was something about him - he was handsome. He wore a casual short-sleeved shirt and jeans, and a pair of scuffed trainers - clearly he'd dressed up for the night.

He smirked at her - there was something familiar about him, she thought.

"What'd they call you, beautiful?"

She smiled at him.

"Bex. And what about you, you sexy fucker?"

"They call me Jack," he was amused by her.

Jack - she'd placed him. The guy who'd harassed her when she'd arrived on the estate yesterday - he'd called her a posh bitch, and told her to fuck off home. And now, here he was, trying to get off with her, like she was just some cheap chavvy skank.

Oh wait, she thought - I am.

"You new around these parts, Bex - I don't know you."

"You're a nosy fucker," she smiled. "I'm a friend of Courtney, and now I'm here, looking to make some more friends. You get what I mean?"

She smirked at him, and grabbed his crotch with her hand. She could feel it twitch with excitement at her touch - naughty Jack.

"I'm yours if you want me, Jack?"

"I fucking do."

He pulled her over to one side of the room - they were barely off the dancefloor before he was kissing her, she was kissing him. Did she initiate it? Did he? It didn't matter - all that mattered was she wanted him. He was on a chair, and she was practically on top of him, forcing the issue. She was gyrating against his body as they kissed. His hands were on her tits, her arse, stroking her legs - wherever they wanted to go, and she didn't want to stop him.

She was sloppy - she'd never had a boyfriend, and the alcohol had really muddled her head - but she loved it. Their lips meeting, and Jack taking charge, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She let him. She would let him do anything - she wanted him to manhandle her, to caress her body, to be rough with her, to -

"Fuck me," she said, breaking off the kiss. "I want you to fuck me - now."

Jack smiled back at her, a confident smile.

"Not here, you skank. Come on, I know where we can go."

He forced her up, and then grabbed her arse - it was rough, and exciting, and she could barely wait. He took her arm, and the two of them almost ran from the room.

Courtney watched them leave from the bar, and she smirked.

"Have fun, Bex."

***

Jack intended to take Bex back to his nearby house and fuck her there, but she didn't know that and she couldn't wait anyway. She was in a place, powered by booze and lust and the overwhelming situation, where she needed this and she needed it now.

They left the club and Bex followed Jack, tottering on her too-high heels, as he led her through an alleyway on the way to his house.

For Jack, it was a shortcut, nothing more.

For Bex, it was where she wanted to get fucked. She was scum - disgusting, chavvy scum - and she wanted to embrace it. How low could she go, she wondered? How low did she want to go?

She grabbed Jack's hand with enough strength to stop him in his tracks. He turned back, and looked at her, an eyebrow raised. Before he could pose a question, she kissed him again - a lusty, needful kiss. He responded, taking over again, dominating her - being her man.

Her hands moved downwards, towards his trousers, his zip, his cock...

"What are you doing?" he broke away from the kiss.

"I can't fucking wait," she was almost begging. No, fuck that, this was begging - she needed this, it was simple. "I need you to fuck me, Jack. Do it here, now - fuck me against the wall."

He smirked, amused by the slut in front of him.

"You want to fuck here, in public? You fucking dirty whore."

She froze for a moment, and was delighted when he grabbed her arse again.

1...34567...9