Class Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney found what she was after - she showed it to Rebecca, and pressed play.

Clearly Courtney had been busy last night, after Bex had finally passed out with exhaustion. It was an edited selection of some of her many exploits over the weekend - drinking, smoking, sucking Gaz's cock, sucking Jack's cock, being used by the three boys last night, wanking off two of them and happily screaming 'I'm Rebecca Lunden, and everyone thinks I'm so fancy and clever, but I'm just a smoking, tattooed, pierced whore' as she did. Courtney had been keeping track - Rebecca had not realised at all, but Courtney could prove everything she'd done.

It was another compromising piece of material to hang over her head - a wave of worry combined with a feeling of excitement in the pit of her stomach.

"What do you want, Courtney?" she asked, mixed emotions in her mind.

"Not much," Courtney shrugged, acting casual but with a smile that said this was just part of the plan. "I just want us to go to school together, Rebecca. There are two weeks of term left before we all fuck off for summer, and whatever comes next - uni, maybe," she flashed a knowing grin, "so embrace who you are. Do it until we break up, and that will be the end of it. I'm not fucking with you here, Rebecca. No more videos, nothing like that. Two weeks, and then that's it - fuck off to your fancy uni, if you still want to. I won't give a shit - you can live your life, exactly how you want. You can be whoever the fuck you want to be, Rebecca. Or should I say Bex?"

Courtney smirked at her, and Rebecca felt something run through her. Horror, perhaps, at knowing how she was trapped - at Courtney's mercy again, knowing she would have to do whatever her friend wanted, and knowing it would likely make everything worse. Or excitement at how much she knew Courtney would make her degrade herself - no, at how much she wanted to degrade herself?

She must have known Courtney had something up her sleeve. Somehow, deep down, she knew that she wanted that. Was Courtney trying to blackmail her even more, or was she just offering her the excuse they both knew that she needed?

She didn't care - she wasn't turning down this opportunity. This moment could define the rest of her life, she knew it, and she was making the choice. It was her choice. The only choice.

"I think you know," she smirked, "what my fucking name is, and it sure as hell isn't fucking Rebecca."

Courtney smiled at her. She tossed her phone onto the bed, and gave her friend a big hug. Bex didn't expect it, but somehow, the moment felt special to her - like it confirmed who she was now.

Who she wanted to be.

Bex checked Courtney's phone, and noticed the time.

"Look, I don't have much time - if I leave now, I can get home, get something to eat, grab my uniform and meet you at the school and then-"

Courtney held her hand up, stopping her from speaking.

"Why go to all the fucking bother? I've got a spare uniform you can borrow, Bex."

Bex stifled a smile: "You mean... dress like you..."

The idea sent jolts through her body - she couldn't wait.

"You fucking got it," Courtney laughed. "Remember when you were fucking snooty Rebecca, always going on about me and all my friends and the way we dressed - 'your skirt's too short', 'you haven't buttoned up your top', and all that shit. We always knew you were just being a jealous bitch. But Bex - you're just one of the girls, so you can fucking dress like it."

Bex didn't argue - was it because, deep down, she knew that Courtney was right? The past weekend, she'd seen just how amazing this life was - what was embracing it a little longer, really? A few weeks, or maybe longer... a lot longer.

"You know who you want to be, Bex - your new life starts today."

Longer - for the rest of her life. Fuck yeah.

"That sounds fucking brilliant," she said, a genuine smile on her face. "I'm having a quick wash, and then I'll get dressed."

She pulled off the sheets, and sat up in bed. Last night, the boys had made short work of the few clothes she was wearing, and she had rested naked - getting dressed was clearly not on the agenda after a night of getting fucked. She looked down at her body, and saw that she was coated in a lot of dried cum.

The sign of a fucking good night, she thought to herself.

Bex had a quick shower, just to clean herself up, but her heart wasn't it that. Her body was feeling tingly once again, as it had been all weekend, but she managed to keep her hands from straying this morning - she wanted to get out and get dressed.

It wasn't about the outfit, as much as it was the status that would come with it. This weekend was like a practice run, but the moment she put those clothes on, it would be real.

She would be one of Courtney's gang.

She'd be a common chav girl.

Fuck yeah.

She raced to dry herself and return to the bedroom, where Courtney was already dressed in her own uniform - tight black trousers, a half-buttoned white shirt, scuffed black trainers and a tracksuit jacket in place of the school's blazer. Her blonde hair was pulled back roughly into a ponytail, and she had a cigarette dangling casually from her lips as she laid out some clothes on the bed for Bex.

"You ready, Bex?" she asked, smoke escaping from her mouth as she spoke.

"Fuck yeah," she replied, taking the underwear that Courtney passed her.

She stepped into the tight pants - leopard print, barely covering a thing - and looked at her back in the mirror. The pants clung to her bum, perched just below her new tramp stamp - she loved how cheap that tattoo made her feel. The bra matched the pants - it was perhaps a little too small, making it appear as if her tits wanted to explode from it. In the past, she'd said that that look looked trashy - now, she knew it was sexy as fuck.

She rolled the sheer black tights up her legs, and then stepped into a tight miniskirt that clung to her hips and just about covered her arse cheeks. Normally, she'd have opted for the official school uniform - a skirt finishing below the knee, pleated and barely calling attention to the feminine shape beneath. Now, though, fuck that. She was a body, ready to be fucked, and there was no sense hiding how fit she was.

A white blouse went on next - following Courtney's cue, she only buttoned up the bottom few buttons, and didn't bother to tuck it in. Her tits were clearly visible - she was flashing a lot of flesh, and she liked it that way. Courtney provided a black tracksuit jacket and some ballet pumps - all Bex needed to finish the look.

She looked at herself in the bedroom mirror - she was worlds away from the girl that she'd been just days before. She looked like Courtney - she looked like a chav girl, and she loved it.

"We're not there yet," Courtney said, placing some hoop earrings in Bex's hand. "You put them in, and I'll sort your hair and your face."

Bex did as Courtney commanded, putting in her earrings as her friend pulled her hair back into a harsh ponytail. It was just like Courtney's, save the fact they had different hair colours. Then, Courtney turned her away, and covered her friend with makeup. Soon, she said, you'll have to learn to do this yourself - Bex couldn't wait for that.

"One last thing," her friend said. "Every good chav girl has a fag on the go."

Her friend produced a pack - Bex took one, and held it between her lips as Courtney lit it.

"You're ready," Courtney smiled, "and you're fucking hot. You're a scummy chav princess, Bex - I could be jealous of you, you bitch."

Bex felt her heart flutter.

She looked at herself in the mirror once again, eager to get the full effect.

Bex stood there, dressed in her chav uniform, hoops dangling from her ears. Her face was heavy with makeup, her eyebrows thickly drawn on and a lot of mascara on her eyes. There was a layer of gloss on her lips that made them look juicy - they'd be ready to suck a cock, but for the cigarette she was aggressively pumping.

"Fucking right," she muttered under her breath.

She looked like a common chav - she looked like council scum, and she was proud of it. Just a few days ago, she could never have imagined ever dressing like this, or being the person she was now happy to be.

No, fuck that - proud to be.

Bex was back.

And she was here to fucking stay.

1...456789