All Comments on 'Class Presentation'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it Pappasleaze!

InsectQueenInsectQueenover 2 years ago

Screw that… I’d have stuck around to see what a real lay was like with that prof, yup 😝

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, fun story! I also liked a lot, the lightly humorous tone of narration, which suits it very well.

The extreme sluttiness of the principal character Lisa, powers the plot well. This, together with what we can infer about Lisa's background, adds to the salaciousness of her conduct, enhancing the reader's enjoyment.

There are just enough hints to guess that Lisa comes from a respected and conservative family back in HK, and that she had been raised very protectively throughout. Significant wealth running in the family could indicate parents who own a successful business in that major East Asian hub of commerce. Lisa's parents would have sent their highly intelligent daughter to the US with very high hopes, expecting her to work hard and truly excel in her higher education to achieve her full potential, and return back home post-degree to take up high responsibility in the family business. If I may be permitted to elaborate this fantasy a bit more upon these lines, please, taking the liberty with some assumptions....

The above factors, considering also the restrained attitudes towards sex endemic to such cultures, plus her lack of opportunity, makes it almost certain that Lisa was a virgin when she arrived in the land of opportunity. Her parents likely had no inkling of the sexually charged atmosphere that drives the US college environment, or of the reckless sluttiness that smolders deep inside their beloved daughter. There would have been zero doubt in their minds that their highly esteemed offspring would return home with the family honor intact, and without question her cherry untouched and undisturbed.

Top success in business always depends on maintaining excellent connections, and the family would have then ensured their successful and impeccable daughter is married off to an equal or even higher standing family from their community. It would be the high-society wedding of the year of that country, with the power couple, especially the lovely and radiant virgin bride, featured in all of their glossy magazines.

We know of course that Lisa has very much other plans for her life. It is also clear that she is one nasty, spoiled bitch, especially going by the disparaging ways she always refers her parents. She has only contempt for the concept of hard work, but is very savvy and knows very well the unconventional ways to get those high "A"s demanded of her. No doubt she will go on to achieve the high academic expectations of her family, and that with flying colors.

The Internet being what it is, her sex video will surely get leaked out there regardless. Lisa will be somewhat concerned of the small possibility her folks back home will learn of its existence, but she has enough confidence and self-belief to be able to successfully deny it is her on the film, trashing it as some clever fake created by those who are envious of her. She certainly has all the tricks in her bag to ride such a hypothetical storm, and anyway, no one in their circles is going to really believe that their perfect Lisa can ever be capable of such depravity.

Lisa will shift to even higher gear now on and will maximize her fun and adventures in the remaining years left for her in the USA. A well-protected, dependent and pristine daughter left the shores of HK, and a self-obsessed, confident and very filthy slut will return home in the not-too-distant future.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljim12 months ago

Excellent. Superb read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...