Class Project Ch. 04: Office Hours

Story Info
My boyfriend and I show our professor who's in charge.
4.8k words
4.75
27.1k
66

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,015 Followers

Note: This is a fantasy about acts that would be evil in reality.

--

"I should be afraid," I said softly as we climbed the back stairs.

"Really?" Edward said, squeezing my hand.

"Professor Connor could destroy us," I said.

"If she wanted to," Edward replied. "But you're right about what she wants."

"And what if I'm not?"

He smiled. "We'll fuck that bridge when we come to it."

"That is the worst turn of phrase I have ever heard."

"So far," he said. "I've still got time to top it, right?"

I smiled at him, my little knot of nascent fear sinking down beneath my affection.

"I hope so."

"Me too."

--

Professor Connor had been a lot of things to us, since this year began. She started out as our favorite psychology professor, who taught the exceedingly popular human sexuality class. Then she assigned Edward and I to do a video project about rape fantasies with a party girl named Gianna. When Gianna refused to help us with the project, we cornered her in the woods and ravished her, figuring that she was still helping even if she wasn't helping willingly.

When Professor Connor figured out what we'd done, she became our co-conspirator. Gianna dropped out when she got pregnant, so Professor Connor had recruited us to ravish other cheaters. Apparently, knocking them up without their consent was both easier and more exciting than formal honor code charges.

But last time we'd spoken, she'd become something else. She'd demanded a sex tape from us, and implied that she might turn us in if she didn't get it. Tonight was the deadline she'd given us.

As intimidating as the deadline was, I had a suspicion that I understood what she wanted. There was only one way to know, though.

"Come in," Professor Connor said. She was curvy like a Pixar mom, with brown hair tied in a ponytail and a mischievous grin. "I'm glad you came in person."

"Of course," I said.

"That way, if I need you to reenact anything, you can do it without any interruption," she added.

Edward glanced at me. This presumably meant that no other professors or janitors would be close by.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," I said softly.

"I know," he replied. "Neither do you."

Professor Connor raised an eyebrow at us, then shrugged. "May I have the video?"

Edward took a flash drive out of his pocket and handed it to her. She smiled, her cheeks flushing a bit as she pulled the video file up.

"You know, I've never watched this sort of thing with an audience before," she admitted. "It's a little strange."

"A bit," I agreed. "But it can be nice."

"When I ravished Gianna, I knew I had an audience," Edward said, "and it changed the way I did everything. I wanted Sofia to enjoy it too."

I felt my heart racing. I couldn't tell if it was his words or anticipation.

Professor Connor opened the video. I could see the reflection in her glasses as it started, the image showing her office.

"What is this?" she asked, as on her screen Edward and I stepped into her office and sat down.

"It's a video of you, congratulating us for ravishing Jenny and asking us to ravish Trinh," I said.

"If you skip ahead, you congratulate us for Trinh too," Edward added.

She kept her cool pretty well - only the wrinkling of her nose told me that she was caught by surprise.

"I see," she said, pausing the video. "How did you record it?"

"Sofia put a camera on your top shelf during one of your classes," Edward said. "I love how clever she is."

"So, now if you turn us in we all go down together," I said. "We all go to jail, but you also lose tenure."

"Tenure is really good here," Edward added.

"Alright," Professor Connor sighed. "You've made your point."

I reached over and squeezed Edward's hand.

"Not quite," I said.

She figured it out quickly. Before I had time to say another word, she jumped up and rushed for the door. Edward intercepted her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back.

"No!" she cried. "You can't. I can bring you down."

"If we go down, we go down together," I said. She squirmed, trying to twist her way out of Edward's grip, and he grabbed her other arm and pinned them both behind her back. She gasped, trying to regain the control she'd had so recently. I couldn't bear to let her.

"I was just thinking. I love the way Edward fucks me, but I love watching him take other women too. And you've enjoyed watching, but maybe you'd enjoy more than that."

I didn't give her a clean chance to reply. Before she could speak, I reached down and unbuttoned her khaki pants. She squealed and kicked, and Edward pulled her back.

"Don't hurt her," he growled.

I melted a bit, but I kept myself under control. There would be plenty of time for me to keep melting soon enough. I smiled at Edward, then turned back to Professor Connor.

"So, here's what I'm thinking," I said, reaching for her fly. "I'll just touch you a little, and if you get all wet and helpless, we'll know you want this."

"No," she gasped, as I grasped her pants and pulled them down, revealing her lovely legs. "You can't - that sort of reaction is just physiological."

"I think I can tell the difference," I said, placing my hand on her thigh and caressing in a slow circle.

Her struggles were beautiful. Edward had her arms pinned tightly behind her back, so she could only squirm a few inches with me standing in front of her. Whenever she twisted desperately to escape my touch, it did little to throw me off, but it told me what worked for her. She looked at me, shaking her head and trying hard to keep her expression calm.

Her skin was pale and soft beneath my fingers. I moved back and forth, feeling her quiver at my touch, watching her expression shift as her heart raced and her lovely bosom heaved.

"You can't," she gasped. "I'm...your professor."

"This will be our little secret," I said, as my fingers glided across her panties.

She had already soaked through them, and I felt her grow even wetter as I caressed her lips. She moaned for a moment before choking it back, her eyes wide as she stared at me.

"How wet is she?" Edward asked.

"Oh, you could fuck her right now," I replied.

"No," she gasped. "Oh, please don't!"

"No?" I asked, leaning in close as my fingers traced her lips. "You really feel like you need it, professor."

"Do you want Sofia to keep touching you instead?" Edward asked.

She couldn't answer, only gasp and shake her head. I smiled, and reached up to slip my hand inside her panties. She squeaked as she felt my hand trail across her bush and reach her wet lips.

"Tell us, professor," I said, tracing a path down her cleft and circling her clit. "When you watched our videos, were you fantasizing about this? Imagining it was you, helpless before our pleasure?"

Her breathing was a series of sharp gasps, her body demanding my attention. I could see her trying to form words, trying to push past the sensation, and failing.

I inserted a finger into her cunt, then another, feeling her body contract around me. She moaned again, this time without an attempt to hold back.

"Did you stick your fingers here, imagining that you had Edward's cock inside you, ready to fill your needy little pussy?"

"Please," she gasped.

She didn't say what she was begging for. I didn't know if she knew, for that matter.

"It's alright," Edward said softly. "We'll take care of you." And, before she could respond, he started maneuvering her towards the desk.

She squealed as he guided her. With her hands pinned behind her she couldn't do much to stop him, but she gave it the old college try nonetheless. I stepped ahead of them and cleared some books off of the left side of her solid oak desk, leaving space enough for her to bend over.

"Wait!" she cried as he pushed her up against her desk. He released one of her wrists and put a hand on her back to gently bend her over the desktop. She reached back awkwardly, pushing against his chest, and I smiled.

"Let me help," I said. I grabbed her arm and pulled her forward, gently but firmly bending her over the edge of the desk. Her eyes went wide as Edward pulled her panties down and caressed her wet lips.

"Oh, professor," he said softly. "You really do need me in your office, don't you?"

Professor Connor looked from him to me, wide-eyed with a drop of sweat at her temple. She was hardly struggling, her wrist hardly twisting in my grasp.

"Listen," she gasped, as Edward slid his pants down and stepped out of them, his cock standing proud. "I am sorry I tried to twist your arms."

"No, you're not," I said. "You've wanted this since you saw our first video."

She opened her mouth to offer up a denial, but Edward reached her before she could speak. She gasped, instead, as he pressed the head of his cock against her pussy and began to slide inside.

I love watching everyone's expressions when Edward ravishes a girl. For him, it's a balancing act, as he tries to divide his attention everywhere - hold the girl down, and let her pussy envelop his cock without getting excited too quickly, and make sure I can see. For her, it shows me something about her character. Is she shocked that she has a stranger in her pussy, or angry that he's violating her, or anguished over the loss of her virtue?

Professor Connor was too overcome to do any of these things. She gasped helplessly, her eyes rolling back as Edward entered her. I could see shock in her expression, and a bit of shame, but they were both drowning in her pleasure. It had clearly been far too long since she'd been fucked.

Edward's expression as he slid his cock inside her told me the same thing. Sometimes he's smug or playful, if the girl is utterly helpless, or fiery if she's trying to fight back. But with Professor Connor his expression was gentle; he could tell what she needed and he wanted her to have it.

"There we are," I said, as Edward pressed his hips against hers. He held himself still for a moment, just to feel her, and she looked up at me.

"No," she moaned. "This is wrong."

Edward caressed her ass, holding her hip with his other hand.

"That's why it turns you on so much," he said. He began to move slowly, getting a feel for her. "Breaking rules is exciting."

"So when the girls in your classes cheat, it makes you angry but it excites you, too," I said. "And so it's really exciting when you watch us ravish them."

"But then you're breaking the rules, too," Edward said. "But nobody's punished you until now, bad girl."

Professor Connor whimpered. I could feel her twisting her wrist, as if to escape, but she was barely putting any effort into it. She looked up at me, blushing and sweaty, her brow furrowed. She bit her lip as Edward thrust into her, trying and failing to keep quiet. She was ashamed of the pleasure, and she was enjoying the shame.

For a long moment, I was content to let it immerse her. She made such beautiful sounds - sharp little squeaks when a sensation surprised her, staccato gasps when he pushed into her roughly, and long whimpering moans when he found a rhythm that moved her. I released her wrist, figuring that she was unlikely to break free, and stepped around the table. Her legs were beautifully spread, as she kept herself awkwardly balanced on the desk, leaving her shaved pussy exposed to us both. Edward's rigid cock thrust into her, dripping with her wetness as it explored her fertile depths.

Waiting and watching wasn't enough, though. I could feel myself getting wet, and sooner or later I would need to take care of myself. But I wanted to set the scene as perfectly as I could first.

"I don't think we finished getting you ready," I said, walking around to face Professor Connor again. "Your pussy is lovely, but it would be nice to see your tits, too."

"No," she moaned, putting a hand to her chest.

"None of that," I said, pulling her hand aside and reaching for the buttons on her dark green shirt.

"No," she whimpered again, but she didn't fight me as I slipped the buttons free, one at a time. A button across her belly wouldn't slip free, and after a moment I grabbed both sides of the shirt and pulled, popping the button off.

"My shirt," she murmured, and I giggled.

"It's alright," I said softly, opening her shirt up and reaching for the front clasp on her bra. "Sometimes we just need to use a little force to give you what you need. Now whenever you wear this shirt you'll think of us."

Edward caught my eye and smiled as he thrust into her, her body rocking forward with his rhythm. I knew that he intended to give her a longer-lasting reminder of this evening, but he wasn't in a hurry.

I unfastened her bra and opened it. Her breasts were big enough to swing with Edward's thrusts, her dark nipples tracing intricate patterns in the air. I watched them swinging, and watched her blush as she glanced down at them.

"She has such pretty tits," I said.

"Of course she does," Edward said.

I reached out and cupped her breasts, feeling her soft skin against my hands, feeling her bosom sway with Edward's motion. I ran my fingers around her nipples and she moaned helplessly, unable to hold it back.

"I'm so glad you decided to be a bad girl," I said, stepping back and pulling her chair over to face her.

"Me too," Edward panted. "We know what bad girls need."

I could tell by Professor Connor's face that Edward had found a rhythm that worked for her. Her eyes were closed most of the time, her breath coming in little whimpering moans. Sweat dripped down her brow, and her cheeks were bright red with excitement and shame. Edward was thrusting deeply, filling her with swift movements before drawing back slowly, and it was more than she could process.

Edward was well on his way, too, although his control was better. The rough edges of his breathing and the way he gripped her hips told me so much of his rising pleasure. Professor Connor didn't know him well enough to read all of the signs that I saw.

I unzipped my pants and slid them down along with my panties. I sat in Professor Connor's chair and spread my legs, my fingers exploring my wet cunt. I was almost as wet as she was, and I could feel my wetness dripping down onto her soft cushion. I smiled at the thought - she would have so many souvenirs of tonight.

I moaned as my fingers rubbed my lips, and Professor Connor opened her eyes. I caught her gaze and she watched helplessly as I fingered myself to her ravishment.

"That's it, bad girl," I said. "You broke the rules, so now you get to pleasure us both."

"No," she moaned.

"Oh, yes," Edward groaned. "We wanted to see your pretty body, so we stripped you. We wanted you to pleasure us, and you are."

"But we want you to cum for us, too," I said.

Professor Connor shook her head, gasping. "Please. No, I can't."

I smiled, my pace picking up as I watched her bite her lip. "Sure you can," I said. "You've been cumming for our videos ever since we started sharing them with you. But you just needed the real thing, didn't you?"

She whimpered, her eyes scrunched shut. The pleasure was inexorable, but she was clinging desperately to something, trying not to be swept away.

"Maybe a good orgasm will help her stop being such a bad girl," I suggested.

Edward shook his head and took a deep breath, trying to gather as much control as he could. "I don't think she'll stop being a bad girl until I cum in her."

"No!" she cried, her eyes going wide. She glanced back at Edward, then looked desperately at me. "You can't let him!"

"But that's the part that turns you on the most," I replied. "You loved watching him plant his seed in those naughty girls' wombs."

"But I can't!" she wailed. "Oh, fuck. No! I can't get pregnant!"

I moaned along with her as my fingers circled my clit. "That's what all the other girls said," I gasped. "No, you can't cum inside my pussy. Please, I'm not safe. Oh, no, please don't get me pregnant."

Edward groaned in pleasure, and Professor Connor squealed, glancing back at him in apprehension and helpless pleasure. I couldn't tell which one of them I was teasing any longer, but perhaps there wasn't really a difference.

"He's not there yet," I reassured her. "But I can tell you what it will feel like."

She shook her head, her eyes pleading with me to either save her or push her over the edge. I smiled and kept going.

"He'll get faster leading up to it," I said. "Your pussy will squeeze him just right, and he won't be able to pace himself any more."

"No," she moaned. "I don't want it."

"But your pussy wants it," I said. "Your pussy wants him to let go and fill you. Your womb wants to swell with his baby. They know you've been a bad girl, and they know what bad girls deserve."

"Oh, yes," Edward whispered.

"No," she cried. She was panting, her breathing barely keeping up with her excitement, her eyes wide.

"He'll hold you tight, just like the other girls," I said. "He'll moan, because creaming you will feel so good."

"Yes," Edward groaned.

"And then you'll feel his cock twitching as he seeds you," I gasped. "You'll feel his every muscle tense up as he claims your womb."

"Oh, fuck!" she wailed. "Oh, please, you can't!"

"You've wanted it since you saw him knocking up Gianna," I said. "And now everyone's gonna see your big belly and know just how naughty you are."

"No!" she cried. She grasped the edge of the desk, as if trying to pull herself away. "Oh. No. Fuck. Fuck!"

Her words melted into helpless wailing as she came apart, her outraged pleasure filling the office. She squirmed helplessly, her arms shaking as the orgasm forced its way out. I could hear her feet scrabbling for purchase on the floor, see the desperate motion of her hips as her pussy made its desire clear. I couldn't tell if she was still running from the wave, or if she'd surrendered to it, but it was sweeping her away all the same.

I could see her pleasure written across Edward's face, too. He held her tight as she squirmed, his hips pressed against hers. He grunted, his mouth wide, and I knew her pussy was squeezing his cock, urging him to finish what we'd started.

She collapsed, panting and moaning helplessly. I reached forward with my free hand and caressed her hair.

"There you go, Professor," I said, feeling her body shake with her climax. "That's what you needed."

"And how about you?" Edward gasped, looking at me. "What do you need?"

"You know what I need," I said softly.

He smiled. "Please tell me anyway."

"I need you to cum in her," I said.

He took a deep breath. I had been with him so many times, I could see his focus shifting from her pleasure to his own.

"No," Professor Connor moaned as Edward began to speed up. "Please. I can't."

"Sure you can," I said. I reached forward and caressed her sweaty cheek. "It turns you on so much to think of him filling you up."

She shook her head, trying to deny it to herself as much as to me. Edward ran a hand across her ass and then up her back, sliding beneath her loose shirt. It was a shame that he couldn't feel her belly in the last moments before he filled it up, but this way I could see her blushing, and watch her tits swing as his pace crept up.

He was getting closer, too. His hold on her hip was gentle, his thumb caressing her ass, but I knew his soft touch was the calm before the storm. She was gasping with his thrusts, glancing back at his face and trying to see how much time she had.

I was rising along with them. My heart was racing and sweat dropped down my back. Edward was going to fill her, plant his child in her womb, and he wouldn't have done it without me. I watched his eyes and tried to keep pace with him, to bring myself to the brink as close to him as I could.

"No," she moaned, her pleasure still coloring her tone. "This will ruin me."

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,015 Followers
12