Class Project Ch. 04: Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be fine," I moaned. "Tenured professors get great maternity benefits."

Edward groaned, his eyes scrunched shut as he struggled to keep himself reined in. He wanted to draw this out, wanted to enjoy her as much as he could, but part of the pleasure was losing control.

"I suppose it might ruin you to some people, though," I said. "How did that unmarried professor get pregnant, they'll ask. Maybe she's a slut."

"No," she moaned. She was helpless, her orgasmic high not letting her even pretend to fight back.

"Or maybe she wasn't careful and a man held her down and filled her pretty cunt with his cum," I went on. "That poor girl, forced to have his baby."

"Oh yes," Edward groaned. I could see his climax rising up, ready to wash her away, and I didn't know if I could quite keep up.

"But then again, maybe she had a tryst with a student and she can't admit it," I said. "No matter what, they're gonna think you're naughty. Because you are."

"Oh fuck," Edward gasped. His pace grew frantic, his cock plunging desperately into Professor Connor's helpless cunt. She panted, tossed about on the winds of their pleasure, desperately grasping for anything she could find.

"Don't get me pregnant!" she wailed.

I stared into Edward's eyes as her plea pushed him over the edge. His eyes grew wide, as if reaching out to me for support. He thrust deep into her, her desperate squeals of protest only fueling his lust.

"Sofia!" he cried.

He thrust his cock as deep as he could and held it there, roaring with animal triumph as his seed flowed into Professor Connor's unprotected pussy. She wailed helplessly, twisting her body in a futile attempt to dislodge his manhood. She must be able to feel it, I thought, feel his cock stiffening and releasing as it claimed her womb. Her cries were each paired with one of his, as each spurt of his seed made him bellow in joy just as she cried out in defeat.

I couldn't escape the thought of how beautiful he was. He was everything I wanted - a friend, a partner in crime, a lover. He was filling Professor Connor with spunk because I wanted to watch her get knocked up, and he was determined to please me. Someday, when I asked, he would seed me and let me carry his babies, but until then I was determined to give him as many fertile sluts as I could.

The thought, and the sight of him driving his hips against hers, was enough to send me spiraling down into helplessness along with him. Some climaxes wash over me like a wave or burst like an explosion, but this one fell like a warm spring rain. The joy washed over me and I leaned back in her chair, moaning softly and drinking in every moment.

Edward collapsed onto Professor Connor as his climax faded, still moaning with the last waves of his seed. She gripped the edge of the desk, panting and shaking as her body reacted. She opened her eyes. Her expression was a battleground of worry and anger and finally-sated lust, but she focused her gaze on me.

"It's alright, Professor," I said, caressing her hair.

"What if you got me pregnant?" she gasped.

"You are a smart lady," Edward murmured, idly caressing her hip. "You'll figure it out."

"You're such a good Professor," I added. "I'm sure you'll be a good mommy."

"And if you have any other cheaters in your classes, you can still let us know," he said. "We know what to do with naughty girls."

"You think I'll...just go back to the way things were?" she asked.

"I think you get turned on by naughty girls getting punished, just like you always have," I said. "You get to decide whether you want to be the naughty girl next time, or whether you want to watch."

Edward put his hands on her hips and pulled out, drawing a moan from both of them. I glanced at the wet marks I'd left on her cushion, and smiled; she'd have so many reminders of tonight. I pulled my pants up and walked to the door. Edward held out his hand, and I took it before turning back. Professor Connor had pulled herself up, and she covered her pussy with one hand. I could see Edward's cum running down her leg, and I could only imagine how much must still be inside her.

"We'll keep your secret as long as you keep ours," I said. "Be good. Or don't, if you want us to come back."

Then, together, Edward and I stepped out and shut her door softly behind us.

--

We weren't sure what to expect when we walked into her class on Monday. She hadn't sent the police after us, but the possibility still hung over us both. But she walked in just like she usually did, and taught her class with the same energy she'd always had. If she seemed reluctant to look at the corner where Edward and I sat, nobody else seemed to notice.

Three weeks later, though, she wore a green shirt with a missing button to class. We took this as a sign, and dropped by her office after class. The hallway was full of students and professors, so I hoped our purpose would be clear.

We stood in the open doorway for a moment before Professor Connor looked up.

"Come in," she said. "And close the door behind you."

Edward shut the door softly, and we sat down facing her.

"You bastards," she said.

"Does that mean you're pregnant?" I asked.

She huffed. "This is going to throw off all of my plans for next semester."

I smiled. "But it gave you everything you've been wanting. I think you've masturbated to that night every day since then."

She still looked angry, but her blush and her momentary silence told me I wasn't far off the mark.

I glanced over at Edward, and he pulled a flash drive from his pocket. "We thought you might want our video from that night," he said. "And...we also included a few videos of just us."

She stared. "The sex tape I asked for in the first place?"

"Yeah," I said. "Just because bad girls get punished doesn't mean they can't get what they want, too."

She slumped back in her chair. I realized that, if she did get off on the shame like I'd guessed, she was probably as horny as she was angry.

"So," I said, "do you know of any girls in your classes who are breaking the rules?" I asked.

"No," she said sullenly.

"Would you like it if I broke the rules a bit, and Edward punished me?"

She blushed. "Yes," she admitted. "But..."

"Would you rather he punished you first?"

She couldn't answer. Her blush deepened, and she looked down at her lap. I felt a pang of sympathy and put my hand on hers.

"It's alright," I said. "You don't have to say it. But, after today, it's against the rules for you to wear this shirt, and we'll have to punish you if you do. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Good girl," I said. "We'll see you later, then."

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12