All Comments on 'Class Project Ch. 04: Office Hours'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

“Curvy as a Pixar mom.” Brilliant! 5 stars.

PS - bad girls deserve spankings! *fingers crossed*

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Very , Very good, BC! A sexy, and hot payback for teacher! Loved it!

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77 and Omart57,

I'm glad you both enjoyed the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series! Each one is spectacular

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you've been enjoying the series.

I don't have more chapters planned, but I won't rule out writing more about these characters. I am working on some other stories, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun, always worth checking out your stories. The forced impregnation, the devoted girlfriend/co-conspirator, and the multiple women are the themes that really do it for me. It might be fun to flash forward 10 or 20 years and check in on the characters then. Does her man have a harem? A devoted wife and daughters? How are his conquests doing? Are he and the narrator still up to their old tricks? Just how how many girls at this college have been knocked up over the years?

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you're enjoying my stories. I do certainly come back to those themes a lot.

It definitely could be fun to jump forward - I've done short jumps, just as far as confirming that characters are pregnant, but further jumps could be interesting. That's a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure, as long as the pair have their professor captive, why wouldn't they like to see the fruit of her labour. Are they just in it for the syngamy?

If Edward is as suave a fellow and skilled a lover as he comes across, one expects loads of girls to be throwing themselves at him willingly. I can't tell if Sofia would be thrilled or embittered at the prospect.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

The two of them have a shared kink for this, but they also want to get away with it, so they're balancing wanting to know they've succeeded with not wanting to be spotted.

I think Edward and Sofia both came out of their shells a bit when they discovered each other and their shared kink, and I think that Edward is too smitten with Sofia to have sex with anyone if she isn't excited about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have none of these ladies heard of the morning after pill? The pregnancy bit, in real life they only kept the babies if they wanted to.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

In real life, yes - many women would take the morning-after pill under these circumstances. However, I think that this series is far enough away from real life to justify the morning-after pill's absence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful masterpiece! Please continue this series

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I think this series is wrapped up, but I plan to keep writing, and many of my stories have similar themes to this series.

LevitikanLevitikan10 months ago

This was a great little set of stories, would of loved to see a few more + sofia get knocked up

bumpercarsbumpercars10 months agoAuthor

Levitikan,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I don't currently plan to expand this series, but I can't rule it out. I'm pretty sure that Sofia is excited about getting pregnant too, but I don't know how long they'll wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES