Class Reunion

Story Info
Laura reverts to her 18-yr-old self at her 15-yr reunion.
1.6k words
2.93
15.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura admired herself in the mirror. It had been a while since the mother-of-three put this much effort into her appearance. Lips outlined in lipstick several shades darker than her every day color, eyes smoked and lashes brushed with black and long blond hair freshly curled; Laura epitomized a MILF. Her heeled sandals and flesh-hugging, ripped capri-length jeans accentuated her pear-shaped ass while the lacy push-up bra barely concealed by the plunging neckline on her white, sleeveless top put her ladies on display.

Dressed to impress, Laura was finally excited for her 15th class reunion, which was a change. Initially, she helped coordinate the reunion, but the accompanying drama from some classmates had soured her mood. She was also feeling a bit homesick, being several days away and several hours drive from her home, husband and kids.

After a final glance in the mirror, Laura headed to her car and drove to the American Legion in the small Midwest town where she had grown up. The reunion itself was fun, 40 of her classmates and their significant others had made it for the event, about 1/2 her graduating class. She spent a lot of time talking with old girlfriends, but her coordinator role and natural social butterfly tendencies also ensured she spoke to everyone. It was obvious that many of her old guy classmates had difficulty looking Laura in the eyes while talking with her. She was a bit insulted, but it also made her feel sexy. A few made deliberate passes at her and she enjoyed some of the flirty banter.

Around 10 o'clock the reunion was winding down with only a dozen or so remaining. Someone made the suggestion to move the party to a classmate's nearby lake property. After cleaning up and settling with the Legion, Laura was the last to arrive at Chad's lake property. Nine girls and five guys had made the trip including 3 spouses.

On Chad's back patio, the drinking began in earnest and Laura had been served several of her favorite high school combination, Seagram's and 7up. In addition, a couple joints made their way around the circle of old friends. Conversations drifted away from the typical reunion talk of work and family to high school hook-ups and more recent sexual adventures. By midnight the three couples had disappeared leaving six girls and 2 guys.

"Anyone up for a skinny dip?" Brittany queried.

Laura was the second to chime in with the affirmative. Even several hours after dark the air was hot and thick and she really wanted to wiggle out of her jeans and into the cool water of the lake. With some effort Laura and the rest of the crowd managed to leave piles of clothing on the beach and slink into the dark waters of the lake. There were of course the poorly veiled side glances between the undressing classmates.

Once in the water, like most skinny-dipping experiences, there was lots of splashing, a couple games of chicken, playful flirting and attempts at grab-ass by guys and gals alike.

"What's that," Laura questioned her host Chad pointing to a dark shape floating atop the water a bit further from shore.

"A bull," Chad replied before immediately challenging, "up for a ride?"

Laura had never liked Chad. Frankly, he was a cocky asshole, probably in part because he had always been good-looking; but she did have a strange desire to ride that floating bull.

Chad followed her as she swam out to the bull.

After several failed attempts to mount the bull on her own, Chad helped pull Laura up from the opposite side. The smirk on his face made Laura all too aware of the unrestricted view of her chest he received for his efforts, but the Seagrams left her remiss.

"Now what?" questioned Laura scooting forward on the floating toy and grabbing the handle between her thighs.

Instead of replying, Chad began to shake the floating bull. A few seconds later, Laura splashed into the water.

"Again," Laura exclaimed when she broke the water's surface.

The process was repeated several times, with Chad providing his assistance hoisting Laura onto the bull. Each time his hands took a bit more liberty with her naked flesh. Initially it was mostly squeezing her bare ass while pushing her into place, but he'd also managed to grasp her grapefruit-like breasts in a way that Laura's foggy mind explained away as necessary assistance. Each step between his advances was small, slowly cracking her inhibitions.

Muscles tired and shaking from the repeated effort of mounting the bull, Laura had particular difficulty pulling herself up, providing Chad extra time for his hands to wander. Sprawled awkwardly across the bull, one leg thrown over its back and the other still in the water, Laura felt the hand Chad had been using to push her ass up drift. His fingers traced down the crack of her ass until their tips just parted the lips of her spread pussy. In this position she paused briefly, enjoying the guilty sensation before focusing on pulling herself atop the bull.

"Just a minute," Laura exhaled when she finally ascended the bull. "I need a rest."

A few moments later Laura felt the inflatable bull jerk between her legs as Chad hoisted himself up from behind her.

"What the fuck?" breathed Laura as she clung tightly to the bull.

"Don't worry, this thing will hold 2 riders," answered Chad.

Laura wasn't worried about the capacity of the bull; what she was worried about was the naked flesh sliding ever closer to her backside.

Laura was happily married and for a moment felt a twinge of guilt before explaining it away in her drunken fog as the flirty fun of which her husband so approved.

"Excited to ride the bull," she teased when she felt Chad's hard cock bush against her ass.

The few seconds of silence seemed to last much longer as the two adapted to the feel of their cool naked flesh pressed against each other.

"What now," Laura finally asked, to which Chad quickly answered,"Now, we ride."

Reaching around Laura, Chad grabbed the handle on the back of the bull and between Laura's legs. Slowly he started to rock, his movements exaggerated by the floating bull. During the Bull's trot, Chad's left hand found Laura's left breast where he cupped and squeezed it before his fingers began tugging at Laura's stiffened nipples. She didn't resist.

"Seem's you're excited for the ride as well," Chad teased.

Excited isn't quite the right word, Laura thought to herself, aroused was more accurate and the bull had nothing to do with it. The reunion had encouraged Laura to slip back into her 18-year-old self, swooning over the high school quarterback that paid her little attention, horny, and single. It seemed the only thing that had matured in the past 15 years was Laura's boldness.

Laura's reply came when she inexplicably reached back, grabbed Chad's erection and tucked it beneath her where the cheeks of her ass gripped its length between them like a bun does in a hotdog.

Chad responded by using his right hand to reach between Laura's legs where his middle finger quickly found Laura's wet warmth and plunged inside.

Laura was unable to prevent the moan from pushing past her parted lips nor did she resist the urge to lean back giving Chad better access to her heaving breasts, stiffened nipples and tingling pussy.

Judging by Chad's skill pushing Laura's pleasure buttons, he seemed to have spent the last 15 years in the adult film industry and was making Laura feel like a porn star. As her body quaked with a building climax Laura leaned forward, arched her back and ground against Chad's shaft.

Chad pushed Laura forward so she was half prone on the bull. Then with a single movement, Chad made a slight adjustment, grabbed Laura's hips and plunged his cock into her very wanting pussy.

"Fuck," exhaled Laura her body stiffening never intending it to go this far.

"I..," she started to protest before losing her will in the rippling ecstasy growing inside her. Laura stopped breathing and began clenching every muscle in her naked body, fighting to hold back her increasing pleasure.

The inflatable bull was an active participant in this water borne threesome, rocking the forbidden couple rhythmically atop the water while its knobby handle bumped against Laura's sensitive clit. She almost passed out before finally releasing and letting the waves of pleasure wash over her body in a near-debilitating orgasm. All around Laura blurred into darkness as her body quivered in illicit satisfaction. Just as her first orgasm was receding, Chad's thrusts intensified and started a second building inside her. Laura was trying to hold back the growing orgasm when she felt Chad's cock explode, spewing hot thick cum inside her. The sensation was too much for Laura who released her second smaller orgasm and the two bucked hard against one another in their taboo pleasure before collapsing in fulfillment.

Laura noticed the bull had lost air and couldn't help but contrast it to Chad's waning cock still inside her. The softening member soon slipped from inside her followed by warm, thick streams of his cum.

Without uttering a word Laura slipped into the water and slowly swam back to shore. Alone on the beach Laura pulled on her panties and shirt, there was no point even trying to put her wet legs into her jeans and her bra seemed unnecessary at this point.

Backing her car out of the driveway, Laura started thinking about her 20 year class reunion.