Irony on the Bathroom Walls

Story Info
Night out at a club, took a random cock in the bathroom.
1.6k words
3.52
17.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So a few weeks ago and my friends and I made plans to go to a girlfriend's house for a party. We had child care already arranged, husbands planning their own guys night out. But plans changed for us because she was unable to host due to something coming up last minute.

So instead of cancelling the evening, we went out for dinner and drinks to a cute place downtown, a supper club. A friend of a friend knew the owner, called him and he was nice enough to get us a reservation last minute.

The food was amazing, the vibe was upbeat, and there's an older crowd so women like us in our 40s blended in.

We looked hot, all of us are fit, strong personalities, and outgoing. There were 7 of us and we all dressed up in nice tight dresses, with no set times to return to our husbands.

When I go out, I like to not wear panties, the panties line makes me feel uncomfortable.

It's just my thing, and makes me feel approachable and sexy when I'm out.

We got to the place, the owner Jake came up to us, took us past the lineup outside, and sat us down at one of the best tables in his place. He sat down next to me and we ended up chatting.

"How long have you owned this place?" I asked as I brushed my hair behind my ear so I could hear him in the loud room.

"It's my newest place, only a month." He leaned into my ear, I could feel his warm breath against my cheek and neck as he spoke in a deep voice.

"Oh you have other places?" I was intrigued by his entrepreneurial spirit.

"Yah, this is my 6th supper club." He spoke calmly and confidently.

He bought us rounds of shots, plus a few rounds of drinks and left the table. We drank for a bit and ordered some appetizers, it came, his staff placed it on the table in front of us, which sat lower than my knees.

As the night went on I got into eye contact with a Jake, I admired his body, my eyes roamed to his tight ass. He was in his thirties, tall, muscular, great smile, and all-around a beautiful man. He was being social and making sure everyone was taken care of at their tables, he was amazing to watch, his personality was magnetic as he worked the room.

My husband loved to take pictures of my body, during sex, posing, dressing up in lingerie, toys, bdsm. You name it, anything and everything about me turned him on. We were very sexually confident, I'm submissive, but it was always with him.

The drinks made me feel a certain way, so I looked straight into Jake's eyes again to see if he would look back at me. He did exactly that, we'd catch each other's glances, we locked eyes for as long as we could. After a couple times, when he was checking me out I slightly opened my legs up so he could see my naked pussy.

I felt a rush, as I placed my hand between my thighs and gently caressed the inside of them. I was subtle, my girlfriends never noticed, but Jake picked up on my vibe. I'd grab an appetizer pop it deep into my mouth, and sucked my fingers clean as I pulled out.

Jake didn't know I was married, even though I was wearing my ring. And I never mentioned it to him during our small talk, or ever met him until tonight. The music, the vibe, the drinks, we had a chemistry tonight though.

Jake's eyes were locked on to me, the attention made me feel horny, and the show I was giving him, I knew he liked it. He pointed out with his head towards the bathroom. I nodded, took a last sip of my drink and told the girls I was going to the bathroom.

My husband and I loved to talk through scenarios where I would fuck around outside our marriage. At a work conference, a night out, with a handy man around our house, then come to him like a wrapped gift full of cum. It always gave him a hard-on, and made him cum quick. We talked about wifesharing for years, loaning me out to his buddies, he was obsessed with me. I thought I'd one-up his request.

I got up and went towards the bathroom and followed Jake straight into a unisex bathroom stall where he was standing and waiting for me.

I shut the door behind me. I looked at his rock hard bulge through his pants as he moved his hands under my dress to play with my wet pussy.

The bathroom was dimly lit, with fine details and high quality finishes.

Customers were encouraged to leave graffiti scribbling, because there were felt markers sitting in a tray. After only a month of Jake's supper club being open, writing covered nearly every inch of the walls from guests leaving their mark.

Written on the wall to his right shoulder 'If a girl cheats on her boyfriend in the woods and he's there to see it, is it still cheating?'

I stopped Jake, and told him to take my phone and record it, as I slid down his body, I sat on the toilet, I began to undo his belt.

He didn't hesitate, took my phone and started recording as I started sucking Jake's nice big thick cock. I stroked him with my left hand as my head bobbed, back and forth on his cock, plunging into the back of my throat. My wedding ring sparkled from the light in the ceiling hitting my diamonds just right as I stroked and sucked him.

It was a busy place, I knew we couldn't last long in the bathroom without someone noticing, or my girls notice i was missing, so after a minute of playing with his cock, I rolled onto my feet and leaned on top of the toilet. Bending at the hips, I hinged, placing my hands on the seat to brace myself. He pulled up my dress, exposing my ass, as I looked back at him with sultry eyes. He pointed the camera at me as he pushed his throbbing cock inside me and gave me a playful spank, I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

It felt so good as he got harder and harder inside me with every thrust. As he pounded me I took-in the graffiti that other customers had scribbled on the walls.

'Just remember if you ever feel powerless, a single one of your public hairs can shut down an entire restaurant' I smirked, because my pussy and ass were always waxed silky smooth.

I looked back, he zoomed in close into my ass as he penetrated my pussy lips.

'Be fearless and Fart as loud as your ass will allow.' I was humoured as Jake was rubbing his thumb of his other hand around the outside of my asshole.

It took only a minute until I couldn't hold my moans in anymore as his thickness was splitting me wide open causing me to buckle at my knees.

Right of the toilet was written 'Confucius say; boy meets girl in park, boy parks meat in girl.' I laughed through my moans at the irony of the message as I struggled to take his huge cock.

I dug my manicured nails into the toilet seat to take his painful pleasure. The juxtaposition of sparkles from the diamonds on my ring finger hitting my eyes and the filth of the toilet made wetter.

I felt dirty.

He propped up the phone on the toilet paper dispenser, framing us in the selfie camera.

Then he gripped my hips, and squeezed tighter as he began to fuck me hard, his balls were smacking against my clit when he slammed against me. My tits flying forward out of my dress with every hit.

Knowing that he was a random guy, the owner, the boss of this place, he wasn't going to let me pull off him, I just let him fuck me hard, submitting to his strength.

He picked me up and threw me against the wall, spread my legs and fucked my pussy from the front. I looked over at the phone, I could see our lower half in the screen. I felt like a dirty whore. He tried to kiss me, I pulled away. I didn't want to mess up my makeup otherwise my girlfriends would catch on.

Our tongues quickly dipped in each other's mouths, just a taste, and then he kissed and licked my neck until he finished fucking me, cumming inside me. The phone caught the money-shot, as he pulled out of my pussy, strings of his gooey cum glistened

We both caught our breath, glanced one more time in each other's eyes.

I grabbed my phone.

I asked him to check that no one is there at the door, so I could sneak out of the bathroom.

He did, I gave him one last kiss on the cheek and said "thank you, I needed it." I walked back to my table.

The best part was sitting there at the table with my girls, his cum just pouring out of me and down my leg. I'd used a napkin to soak up his cum, my whole pussy was coated like a glazed donut.

I took out my phone and sent the video to my husband with a note "I love being slutty when my husband is not around."

I knew I had a long night ahead of me when I returned home.