Classic Dom's Club 01

Story Info
Our First Day At The Classic Dom's Club.
1.7k words
3.76
11.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone.

This is the sequel series of my series ; Mistress Sarah Queendom.

Please read previous series to understand this series better.

Brief introduction about the club : Classic Dom's Club were founded by two sisters, Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia on the concept of female domination. Mistresses, rules over the club, dominating the submissive males and females. Dominating woman from all over the country learns and practice domination at the club and adopt slaves according to their needs from the club and submissive men and women like us serve Mistresses in the club, be the subject of their practices and get adopted by the Mistresses. Many of Mistresses and slaves live at the club. The club is spread over 100 acres. There are 110 big lavish bedrooms for the 97 Mistresses, around 100 decent bedrooms for 78 Mistresses's managers, 40 basic rooms for 70 female guards, 20 empty rooms without any window or any facilities for 400 slaves. The club also contains big meeting halls, clubs, bar areas, lawns, parks, movie theatres, spas, salons and much more for Mistresses's enjoyment and relaxation. The club also have punishment rooms, torturing rooms, dungeons and store rooms.

After wishing Mistress Sarah goodbye, Our trunks were loaded in a vehicle and were transported through it. We travelled in the vehicles for around eight hours. Around after eight hours, the vehicle stopped and trunks were unloaded and trunks were placed in a room. We waited and hoped to get out of it but we can only wait. After around two more hours, the trunks got opened so I crawled out of the trunk and kneeled. I saw whore and pet also kneeling next to me. We saw three female guards who collared our neck. Collar were attached to a steal dog chain.

"On your fours," One of the guard shouted.

We immediately get on our four. We were crawled like dogs by one guard each. We reached an another room where other slaves were kept. It was our room with around other fifteen male and female slaves. Three dog bowl containing rice and vegetables and three dog bowl containing water were put next to us.

"You have three minutes to have your lunch slaves," One of the guard said and they three left.

We get our heads down and started eating whatever food we were served. We licked clean the bowl and had all the water in it and we were taken away by the guards. We registered many activities in our way like female guards were whipping the slaves's asses in the lawn, one of the Mistress were having a sun bath in the lawn and throwing plastic dogs bones which were fetched by her slave like a dog, Some Mistresses were getting their ass and pussy eaten by their slaves, some Mistresses were pegging slaves ass and some were getting their feet worshipped by their slaves.

We were put in three small chambers where we bathed and cleaned ourselves so our smells doesn't disturb Mistresses. We were provided a razor to clean all our body hairs. Getting to these chambers and cleaning and removing all hairs from their body were daily compulsory routine of every Slaves. We were taken to another chamber where we were fixed with cock and pussy rings(explanation given in series, Mistress Sarah's Queendom Chapter 06) and butt plugs were fitted in our asses and shock collars were installed on our balls and pussies.

We were crawled and brought to a big halls. We waited for good ten minutes and saw Mistress Ray, Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan entered the hall. They sat done on thrones in front of us. Their manager, sissy stands behind their throne and she was looking fantastic in her denim shorts and lemon colour top. She was Miss Ruby for us and their personal slaves, swine and asshole knelt in front of Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia respectively.

Mistress Muskan was Mistress Julia's girlfriend so she was also one of the head Mistresses as Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia at the club.

"We are looking for a manager and a personal slave for Mistress Muskan and Sarah has really recommended you three especially you, whore," Mistress Julia said.

"Thank You Mistress," Whore said.

"Oh! Do you think dogs talk?" Mistress Ray said and pressed a button on a remote placed next to her which results in heavy shock to whore's pussy.

"Aaaah," Whore grunted.

Whore immediately understands what's she fucked up.

"Woof Woof Woof," Whore barked.

"Does only one of them bark, are other two special?" Mistress Muskan said.

Me and pet immediately understands our signals.

"Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof," We both joined whore and barked like a dog we are.

All the three Mistresses laugh out their lungs out.

"Enough!" Mistress Julia said.

We stopped barking.

"Baby, do you think anyone of them can be your personal slave or manager?" Mistress Julia asked Mistress Muskan.

"Let me examine them baby," Mistress Muskan said to Mistress Julia.

"Crawl over here," Mistress Muskan commands us.

We crawled on our fours and kneeled next to Mistress Muskan.

Mistress Muskan took my small dick in her hands and stroke my shaft around five times. She then grabbed my balls and pressed them lightly. She pressed the boobs of both female slaves and have her hands on their pussies.

"I choose this male slave as my personal slave," Mistress Muskan announced.

"Woof Woof," I barked and kissed her feet and kneeled next to her throne.

"Whore will be my manager," Mistress Muskan said.

"Excellent Choice, baby," Mistress Julia said.

"Yes baby," Mistress Muskan said and they both shared an intimate kiss.

Whore kissed Mistress Muskan's feet and got up and stands behind Mistress Muskan's throne. She was Miss Sneha for us now.

"Sissy, Allot her a manager room," Mistress Julia said.

"Yes mistress," Miss Ruby Said and left the room with Miss Sneha.

Mistress Julia claps her hands and two female guards arrived.

"This pet is a general slave for the club now, Teach her duties," Mistress Julia said to guards referring to pet.

General slaves are the slaves who are not personally owned by any Mistresses and are responsible for other duties for Mistresses like making their food, cleaning the mansion, cutting the lawn etc.

"Yes mistress," The guards said and took the pet's leash and took her to the other room.

Mistress Julia grabbed my checks and spits on my mouth and said, "Listen you piece of shit, If my baby had an a little disappointed in dominating you, you will regret it very much."

"Woof Woof," I barked.

"Answer, you asshole," Mistress Julia said.

"Yes mistress Julia, I will fully try to not to disappoint Mistress Muskan," I said.

"Fuck your try, asshole, their is no scope for you for trying," Mistress Julia said.

"Yes mistress Julia, I will surely not disappoint Mistress Muskan. If Mistress Muskan wants it, she will get it," I replied.

"Good, you piece of shit," Mistress Julia said.

"Woof Woof Woof," I barked and I kissed Mistress Julia feet.

Then I kissed Mistress Ray's feet and Mistress Muskan took me by the leash to her room. I crawled behind her as a dog.

I was taken to a very lavish and huge bedroom with every facilities in the world. Mistress Muskan undress herself. She was looking so delightful. I haven't seen such a beautiful figure with such a pink pussy and a huge ass. I really wish to worship those beautiful structures. I want to be lost in those. I can eat those for my whole life. I was so lost in Mistress Muskan and she knows it. She was a goddess with a sharp intelligence who can put any person on their knees within seconds worshipping every part of her body she wants. She can make any person do anything she want. She was amazing. She was really a goddess.

Miss Sneha entered the room wearing a knee length pink dress and brown heels. It was my first time watching Miss Sneha in clothes and I had a crush on her till the time we were serving Mistress Sarah.

Mistress Muskan changed herself in her sleeping gown.

"Thank you Mistress for choosing me as your manager, It's my honour to be at your service, Mistress," Miss Sneha said.

Mistress doesn't replied to that.

"Whore, you are dismissed for tonight. Tomorrow morning, be at my room exactly at 06:00 A:M and you will stand and wait next to my bed until I woke up," Mistress Muskan said.

"Yes mistress," Miss Sneha said and kneeled and kissed the Mistress feet and left the room.

Mistress Muskan sits down on her bed and said, "Crawl here,"

I crawled towards Mistress Muskan.

"I am going to bed now and you will be worshipping my feet whole night. You will kiss them, lick them and suck my toes whole night until I woke up and tells you to stop," Mistress Muskan said.

"Woof," I barked.

Mistress pats my head and moves her hand on my hairs as dog's owners do to their dogs.

Deep down I was worried because it was only 10:30 P.M and I have to work my mouth without giving it a rest.

Mistress gets to sleep and I kneeled at the foot of her bed.

"Do I have to tell you again to start?" Mistress said in anger.

My heart skipped a beat and immediately my lips started kissing her soles. I started by kissing her soles and gradually stated licking them. I switch her feet in regular intervals. I hand massaged by pressing the toes of her one foot while my mouth worshipped her another foot. I licked and kissed upper part of her foot. I sucked her every toe like I am sucking a dick. She even kicked me hard thrice in the whole night. I keep on working on her gorgeous feet whole night.

It's been Six A:M and Miss Sneha entered the Mistress's bedroom and stands next to Mistress's bed as commanded by the Mistress.

Three more hours passed but still Mistress Muskan was asleep and I was continuously worshipping her feet and Miss Sneha was standing still.

We both were waiting for Mistress to be awake but being her property, we have to just keep on following her orders so we waited like a proper slaves we were.

To be continued in next parts.

Please give your valuable feedbacks.