Helping Out Step-Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
A step-son becomes his step-mom's personal assistant.
2k words
3.99
41.3k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jyegger
Jyegger
88 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

"You're not serious." I sat up on the couch. My game kept playing, but I turned my attention to my dad who was already zipping up his suitcase.

"It's three weeks. I think you'll survive."

"Oh I'll be fine. But you're actually just leaving me alone with her?"

'Her' was my new stepmom, Kelly. The 5'4" 240-pound interloper in my life. Kelly somehow charmed my dad while I was away at college, but now that I was back home for summer vacation, she was the loud, bossy, brat who apparently ran our household. Kelly and I did not get off to a good start last month when I arrived. What was once a quiet normal den of two quiet normal men became a messy hell-hole of Kelly's design. Kelly was a high-maintenance, intrusive, and simply gross. She was obviously after my dad's money--not that we were even loaded or anything--but was absolutely not a trophy wife. She was in her late 40s, squat, and very heavy ("curvy," she liked to say).

"Just do your chores, and mind your business. I'll be back on the 21st. " With that, my father left. Left me alone with the cow who needed constant attention and nit-picked nearly everything I did. Oh, and those chores my dad mentioned? Kelly's new house rules. Well when I arrived home last month, I was told I was in charge of laundry, housecleaning, and lawn care for the entirety of summer break. My newly whipped dad would help me out from time to time, but with him gone, I was on my own. I sulked upstairs to my room and fell onto my bed.

I awoke to my phone pinging. A text from Kelly: "Laundry room. Now." Fuck.

In the laundry room, Kelly sat on top of the dryer in only a bathrobe. I couldn't help noticing her robe riding high on her chubby thighs, almost exposing herself. This was typical of how Kelly dressed around the house. No regard for boundaries.

"What the fuck is this?" She pointed at the...

"Laundry?"

"Don't be a fucking smart-ass. I finished my jog an hour ago. Why isn't this clean?"

"I was taking a nap. Jesus."

"Your dad's been gone for half a day and you're already acting like a little shit? This is gonna be a long three weeks, boy."

"I'll throw it in tonight. I have some clothes to wash too--" Kelly slapped me across the face. This was new. She hopped off the machine and cornered me into the shelf of detergent.

"Here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna start washing this right now, or I'm taking away TV and phone privileges for the rest of the month. Your dad left me in charge and if you give me any more lip, I'm gonna make this a real tough summer for you, got it?"

"Fine. Okay." I said, rubbing my cheek. Kelly smiled wide.

"Good!" She patted me on the head. "I really want us to have some fun with this time alone, so let's just stay on eachothers' good sides." She giggled and left me alone.

I started picking up her sweats to load the washer when I realized how completely soaked they were. Then the smell hit me. A mixture of sweat and BO invaded my nostrils and almost made me dizzy. I tried not to breathe as I finished and basically ran up to my room. Who does this bitch think she is? I opened my laptop and checked my discord server to see if anyone was online. Nobody. Bored and annoyed, I decided to indulge in one of my favorite pastimes and switched to a private tab. Halfway into jacking off, I heard the distinct click of an iPhone camera.

"Jesus Fucking Christ." Kelly, grinning wickedly snapped two more pictures before I could register what was happening. Now she was wearing a large bra and spandex panties.

"What the fuck! Get out! What are you doing?!" I cried, trying to cover up.

"Well I was coming by to say sorry, but now I think I'm the one owed an apology." Kelly didn't budge. She stood in my door frame and put her hands on her hips.

"What?! I'm- I'm sorry?" I didn't really know what I was apologizing for, but Kelly wasn't leaving my room, and I needed her out. I went to pull up my pants but Kelly slapped me.

"Nope! You're staying exactly how you are. Open up that laptop right now."

Trapped, I opened my laptop back up and sure enough, a video of two large Latina women making out began playing from where I left off. Kelly started recording a video on her phone and captured me in front of the laptop looking down at my feet.

"So I've been alone in this house with this little pervert for just three hours and already he couldn't wait to start playing with his little dick. Probably got a hard-on from sniffing my dirty laundry!"

"Pervert? Seriously?"

"This freak is probably just biding his time before he can try jumping on me in the shower or something, and I simply don't feel safe. Let this video be evidence in case something happens god forbid." With that she ended the video.

"You're insane. I was fucking jacking off. Literally everyone does it."

"You're a sex addict. And this video's going straight to your father if you try anything funny."

While I didn't feel ashamed of masturbating, I obviously still didn't want Kelly to send a video of me naked to my dad.

"Okay. Fine. Can you please leave now?"

"And let you go right back to touching yourself? Yeah right! I obviously need to keep an eye on you. Follow me." I groaned and began buckling my pants. "Nuh-uh mister. Leave them here."

In my dad's room Kelly pushed me onto the bed and began rummaging through one of the drawers.

"Ah! Here we go." She pulled out a velvet pouch and dangled it in front of me. "Betcha didn't think your dad was a kinky boy, huh? Like father like son I suppose." Kelly pulled out a curved plastic tube. It took me a moment to put two and two together.

"Please. Kelly. You can't be serious."

"How am I supposed to feel safe with a sexual deviant in the home when that thing is just loose all the time? You've clearly shown me you can't be trusted, so we're gonna have to lock you up until you've proven yourself." With that she grabbed my now flaccid cock and before I could push her away, fastened the chastity device around the base of my balls. It hurt like hell with her rough tugging. She snapped a padlock through two holes and locked it with a small brass key.

"Kelly this is insane!"

"Relax little boy. You'll get this key back as soon as I think you've earned it." As if on cue, the washer dinged. Kelly smiled. "Best get back to your chores! When the laundry's drying I'm gonna need you to come back here and clean our bathroom. Your father usually does a quick touch up after my runs. Oh and keep your pants off for now. You look like such a baby with just that shirt barely covering your locked little clit. Like Winnie the pooh!" Kelly laughed as I sauntered downstairs to finish her laundry. When I came back up, Kelly was watching TV in my dad's bed still in just her bra and panties. I tried not to look for too long.

"I figured I'm free to dress how I want now that I know I'm safe. Really such a relief!"

I walked past her quickly and into the bathroom where I was assaulted by a disgusting stench. The bathroom was complete chaos. There was makeup all over the counters, bras hanging from the shower curtains, and used tissues everywhere. In the toilet was a dark yellow pool of piss, stagnant and pungent. I flushed and scrubbed the inside of the basin before opening the curtains of the shower. There on the floor next to the drain was a large tan colored dildo.

"Oh if you happen to find my friend in there, please be a dear and bring him to me!" Kelly called out from the bedroom. I almost gagged. The dildo was clearly unwashed. I could smell Kelly's fluids still fresh from where I stood. I grabbed a piece of toilet paper, picked it up, and brought it to the side of Kelly's bed. She laughed and shook her head. "I told you to clean everything in that bathroom young man." I sighed and turned to wash the dildo in the sink. "Tut tut tut. I don't think so. That's valuable nectar on there, boy. I want you to savor it. Howabout you taste some of the real thing. It's like a present!"

"You want me to--"

"--I want you to thank me for letting you tongue-wash my friend. Yes."

Disgusted, I slowly brought the dildo up to my face and stuck out my tongue. Kelly slapped me.

"I said I want you to thank me."

"Uh... Thank you, Kelly."

"'Kelly' is so informal. You're supposed to be a good little boy now. Let's try 'Ma'am'!"

"Thank you Ma'am." I lightly poked the disgusting rubber cock with my tongue and Kelly laughed.

"I don't know how you think you're gonna clean my friend like that. You watch so much porn, I'm sure you've seen a proper blow-job. Now give my friend some love, and really go to town! Remember you have to prove to me that you're willing to be a good boy now. Also let's have you kneel while you're at it."

Tears welling in my eyes, I knelt down and started to suck on the head of Kelly's dildo. The slime was salty and lingered in my throat as I tried to swallow back my own spit. Kelly cackled and pushed it in even more.

"That's it boy. Really make love to him. Enjoy my nectar too."

After a full two minutes of cleaning off Kelly's dildo, I pulled it out of my mouth and she inspected it.

"I'm impressed honey. You really know how to suck a good cock. I guess all that porn paid off!" Kelly made a strange face and in seconds I smelled what was undeniably a fart. She laughed when she saw my face register the silent but deadly gas.

"Looks like I'll get to inspect the job you did cleaning my toilet!" Kelly rolled off the bed and stretched. She walked past me into the bathroom, making sure to bump her large ass against my face. I stayed where I was, frozen with disgust.

"Hmm..." said Kelly from the bathroom. "Not bad!" I heard Kelly shimmy out of her panties and sit down on the toilet. "Come in here, boy. I want to lay down some more ground rules."

I slowly got up and stood in the doorway of the bathroom. Kelly seemed unperturbed that she was about to shit in front of her half-naked step-son.

"You're actually doing a halfway decent job at this, honey. I'm impressed." Kelly's face scrunched up and I heard something plop into the toilet water. The smell immediately hit me. "But we also have a long ways to go. With your dad gone, I'm gonna need a lot of help around the house, and I think I may have found the perfect little assistant." Another three plops in quick succession. "But be warned. If you really want to earn my trust and get me to let you out of that cage, things are gonna get a little more... intimate around here." Kelly pinched off one more long turd and stood up. "Now..." she smiled, "grab some toilet paper, honey." Kelly turned around and bent over, her shitty brown-spotted ass pointed right at me.

Jyegger
Jyegger
88 Followers