Classic Dom's Club 02

Story Info
Mistresses Make Love To Each Other Using Their Slaves.
1.5k words
4.21
5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the Second part of my story Classic Dom's Club.

Please read first part to understand this part better.

I worshipped Mistress Muskan's beautiful feet whole night and Miss Sneha was standing and waiting next to Mistress Muskan's bed from exactly 06:00 A:M.

I was worshipping her feet from 10:30 P:M and now it's been around 11:00 A:M, around 12 and a half hour. I really want to stop as my mouth and tongue was hurting like its been hammered but I don't dare to as disobeying Mistress Muskan will be more painful.

Around after twenty minutes, Mistress Muskan woke up with a yawn. Her feet were drowned in my saliva but I keep on sucking them like a good bitch until Mistress's further Commands.

Miss Sneha stands still and waited for Mistress's commands.

"Bark," Mistress Muskan commands.

"Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof," I barked without a pause.

"Go, Get a towel and dry my feet," Mistress interrupted my barking and commands.

I crawled towards her huge clothing cabinets and I was awe struck as soon as I open it. It was filled with thousands of Mistress's clothing, accessories, jewellery, footwear. It was looking like a clothing brand showroom. She also had an amazing and huge collection of footwear. Many elegant heels to go with her dresses and to trample her slaves, Her shoes were uncountable as stars in the sky and her boots collection were mostly used to bust our balls whenever she wants.

I grabbed a new brown towel and crawled back to Mistress and wipe her feet nicely.

"Dispose the towel," Mistress said.

I crawled outside the room and disposed the towel in the trash can and crawled back and kneeled next to Mistress's bed.

Mistress Muskan undress her night suit and sits at the foot of her bed naked.

An urine funnel were placed in my mouth by Miss Sneha and it was placed under Mistress's pussy.

Hot stream of Mistress delicious piss were passed into my mouth through the funnel which I gulped as a proper human urinal.

Miss Sneha remove the funnel from my mouth and grabbed my hair and placed my mouth on Mistress Muskan's pussy and I clean Mistress's pussy by licking the remaining pee on her beautiful pussy.

Mistress took her phone and called someone.

"Good morning, baby," Mistress said on the phone.

"I miss you and I really want to see you," Mistress again said on her phone.

"Ok baby, I am waiting for you and I am not wearing anything and also want you naked baby," Mistress said and hanged up the call.

We waited like good slaves for further instructions and Mistress was busy in her phone without paying any attention to us.

After around fifteen to twenty minutes, Mistress Julia walks in Mistress Muskan's room naked looking stunning as a goddess. Miss Ruby walked behind her carrying a leash which was collared on a trans slave named Lilly who were crawling behind Miss Ruby. Lilly kneeled next to me and Mistress Julia sits next to Mistress Muskan whereas Miss Ruby stands next to Miss Sneha.

Both Mistresses were naked and looking extremely smoking hot. We slaves and both the managers were highly aroused but we were denied any sexual pleasure and our dicks and pussies were locked with dick and pussy rings.

Dick and pussy rings are one of the amazing invention by one of the Mistress Ray's Slave. It makes our dick and pussy to be controlled by a remote. With the help of remote our dick can be made into any length and width Mistresses want and pussy can be made as much as wet or dry. It also gives more special powers to our owners like no matter how much we jerk or finger our self or have sex we will not feel anything, no arousal, no sexual pleasure, nothing and we can't cum, no matter how hard we try. It has made our sexual organ numb. It also have a button to make us shoot our cum but it will only released our cum from our dicks and pussies but we will not feel any orgasm or sexual pleasure. Pressing the cum button will make us more aroused and frustrated.

Mistress Julia grabbed Mistress Muskan's boobs and started pressing it slowly and get her lips to Mistress Muskan's lips and they both share a intimate smooch. Mistress Muskan let out a soft moan as Mistress Julia's hands and lips were doing their magic. Mistress Muskan started touching her pussy. Mistress Julia took Mistress Muskan's hand and removed it from her pussy and shoved her two fingers into Mistress Muskan's wet pussy. Mistress Muskan started breathing heavily and her moaning also increases.

"I love you, baby," Mistress Julia said.

"I love you more, baby," Mistress Muskan said to Mistress Julia.

Mistress Julia grabbed Mistress Muskan and they both fell on the ground kissing, touching and cuddling each other.

"Set their dicks to nine inches," Mistress Julia said to Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby.

Miss Sneha was holding the remote of my dick's ring and Miss Ruby has the remote control of Lilly's dick ring. They both pressed a button on their respective remote which results in our dicks to become nine inches.

"You both, get on the bed," Mistress Muskan said to me and Lilly.

We jumped on the bed as dog jumps on their owner's commands.

"Slut, put your pathetic toy in my pussy," Mistress Julia said to me.

You will service Mistress Muskan the same way, bitch," Mistress Julia said to Lilly.

We immediately get into positions and put our dicks in Mistress's beautiful and wet pussies.

"Go, get a whip and spank them whenever we command," Mistress Muskan said to Miss Sneha.

"Yes mistress," Miss Sneha said and get two whips and gave one to Miss Ruby.

Miss Ruby stands next to me to whip my ass on Mistress Julia's command and miss Sneha stands next to Lilly to make her ass red on Mistress Muskan's commands.

Me and Lilly started fucking Mistress Julia and Mistress Muskan's pussy respectively.

"Go faster," Mistress Julia commands.

I started going faster.

"Hit," Mistress Muskan said and Miss Sneha whipped Lilly's ass with full force.

Lilly shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Mistress Muskan said.

"Gag them," Mistress Julia said to miss Ruby.

Miss Ruby put ball gags in our mouth so we don't disturb Mistresses.

"Hit," Mistress Julia commands and I got a hard whip on my back by Miss Ruby.

Both the Mistresses started moaning and screaming loudly. They both grabbed each other hands and started kissing each other while we keep on fucking them.

We both feel nothing. It was a numb feeling while Mistresses were getting more and more aroused.

Several whips were planted on our backs and asses as per Mistresses's commands.

Mistresses loud moaning sound making us crazy and horny as fuck but we keep on going without feeling anything as we both know it will be very painful for us disobeying our owners.

Finally Mistresses cummed but we kept on going until we are ordered to stop.

We took around more fifteen minutes to make Mistresses cum again.

"Press the cum button now," Mistress Muskan said to miss Ruby and Miss Sneha.

Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby pressed a button on their respective remote and huge white semen get into Mistresses's pussies from our remote controlled dicks, still we doesn't feel anything.

"Take it out," Mistress Julia said.

We took out dicks from Mistresses's pussies.

"Clean each other," Mistress Muskan said to us.

Ball gags were removed from our mouths by Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby.

Me and Lilly took each other dicks in our mouth and licked it clean. It was Mistresses's delicious cum and our pathetic cum which we sucked and gulped and cleaned from each other dicks.

"Clean me, slut," Mistress Muskan said to me.

I immediately put my mouth on Mistress Muskan's beautiful cum filled pussy and started eating mistress Muskan's and Lilly's cum from it.

"Do I have to tell you?" Mistress Julia said to Lilly angrily.

Lilly immediately got her face into Mistress Julia's pussy and started eating mine and Mistress Julia's cum from it.

We sucked their pussies, licked it, eat all the cum from their pussies and they keep on moaning and after several minutes, they again cummed on our faces.

"Get off the bed," Mistress Muskan commands.

We jumped out from the bed as the dog we are and sits on the corner of the bed like dogs, on our fours.

Mistresses grabbed each other and kissed each other.

"Take them and train them to be better at our services," Mistress Julia said to Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Sneha and Miss Ruby Said together.

Miss Sneha took my leash and Miss Ruby grabbed Lilly's leash and took us out to start our training.

Mistress Muskan and Mistress Julia kissed and cuddled each other and slept in each other arms naked and lovingly.

Please give your valuable feedbacks which helps me in writing more.