Classroom Coercion Ch. 01

Story Info
Teachers choose one of their own to be my slave.
5k words
4.66
42.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers

Anyone who knew me would be very surprised to see me, in my elementary school classroom, behind a gorgeous naked lady. Her shapely little bottom was tilted up in the air, and her head was buried in her hands. Her pretty little ass was twitching, in anticipation of the next slap as I ran the riding crop down her spine closer to her perky ass cheeks. I should probably explain how I got into this situation, or more accurately how she got into this position.

I am a 45 year old teacher on a staff with all very young and very attractive ladies. I am 20 years older than some of my colleagues. This sounds like it would be an ideal environment to work in but there are a few drawbacks. The first is that as a teacher I spend most of my days running around with little kids and then any free time is spent trying to eat as quick as possible before I have to run out for supervision. It is not an environment where flirting and possible liaisons are a possibility. The second is that I am 20 years older than most of the staff. They live in a world completely different than mine. They live in front of their screens and drink kombucha. Some of them don't know who David Bowie is, or Kurt Vonnegut. It's hard to have a conversation with someone talking about their hangover after clubbing all night when I have a sore back from mowing the lawn. The third impediment is that I am over 40, slightly overweight, balding and not, by any means, a Robert Redford lookalike (and I am sure some of the younger ones don't know who he is.)

So, that being said, I work in a building full of eye candy but I might as well be on Mars. There is a core group of them that are extremely hot. Young little ladies wearing tight clothing,, bending over to help kids. I am not complaining about the view, don't get me wrong, but this environment was not one that I ever thought of getting action.

The core group of ladies are very close and spend a lot of time together. They are always engaged in some sort of activity and I largely ignore them. They do Essential Oil parties, yoga, and Crossfit together. They share recipes and tips on how to keep their skin looking young. I frequently want to shout, "You are young, your skin is flawless, wait 15 years and then worry about it." But I don't. I smile and picture their flawless skin unencumbered by clothing.

One of the more annoying herd activities that they do is contests. They are frequently putting up boards in the staff room and encouraging everyone to exercise and record their workouts to be accountable. I smile and continue thinking about what exercise I would like to engage in. I had not realized how competitive this group was until Deidre came to my classroom after school. Deidre was one of the young attractive teachers. She loved to show off her body wearing Lulu Lemon pants and revealing tops. She had a fantastic body to show off and I never minded. She was a brunette who often wore her hair in a ponytail. I absolutely love ponytails. She had very shapely breasts and a fantastic ass. She had a line of freckles on her chest and I would love to kiss every one of them. Her dark eyes set off her face and she had a wide smile. She was easily one of my favorites and I was delighted she was in my room. I became even more delighted when she told me why she was in my room.

She started off very hesitantly. She talked about the group of girls she hung out with and how they loved to compete and they had formed a group that used competition as a way of encouraging better living. I must have looked puzzled because she gave me an example. For three months they all decided to eat healthy. They kept detailed charts of the foods they ate, calories, recipes, and who knows what else. They might have had the breeding charts of the animals they ate, I have no clue. At the end of the contest the winner got 25 dollars from each of the other girls. They all felt that they had become healthier eaters and so they loved this concept. They expanded it and did a work out contest, a reading contest and others. At this point I am no longer looking puzzled but bored. I know there must be a point in this story but I can't see where it is going. I am really hoping that they aren't trying to recruit the old guy into their contest. That would be an easy way for me to blow 25 dollars every couple of months.

Before I can ask, Deidre continues. She explains that they got more intense with their contests. It wasn't enough to be the winner, the loser had to be punished. This would encourage them push harder. So, now the winner got the 25 dollar ante and the loser had to take everyone out for supper.

Well, as competitions usually do, this one became more intense and the losers were marking papers for a month, doing laundry, etc. It became more about not losing than winning.

This was sounding a bit more interesting but I still had no clue where I fit into it. I didn't mind listening though. Deidre is a very animated storyteller and I could watch her talk all day. Finally she stammered to an end. I realized that I was going to have to carry my end of the conversation.

"Not that I mind, or anything, but is there something you were wanting from me about this competition?"

Deidre's face flushed red and she refused to make eye contact. She started playing with her hair and bobbing her head. She is a very attractive woman to start with but hair playing and head bobbing was enough to get me excited.

"Here's the deal" she finally said, "This last contest is almost done. We decided to make it the biggest one yet. We had six categories and spreadsheets to track and all sorts of goals, and we all chipped in a 100 dollars for the winner..... and..." Her voice trailed off.

"And the loser?" I asked, happy that I had followed the story enough to know what to ask.

"Yes, the loser..." Deidre continued, flushing even redder. "The, ah... loser has to become a slave for an evening." Deidre practically blurted out the last sentence. I was starting to get the gist of where this was going but I needed to know for sure. I was not about to risk any sort of discrimination suit by asking the wrong question. "I don't understand" I stated, very innocently, "A slave? Like for work or stuff?" I let the question hang in the air.

"Uh.... not quite work... more like stuff. Her cheeks couldn't get any redder without bursting into flame." "Oh, shit. I'm just going to say it. The loser has to be a sex slave for night and we had said that we would ask you. Not to be the slave... I mean.. You would be the master....You know what I mean."

Now I wasn't overly happy with being the punishment, but I was overly happy with where this conversation had ended up.

"Sounds fishy to me." I said. "What I think would happen is someone would lose, and then simply refuse. I'd be all ready to go and then rejected. I don't want to look like an idiot here, I don't think this is for me." Now it should be noted that I am happily married, which means I get sex almost once a month. I was not turning down an offer to be master to one of the nubile young teachers, but I needed to make sure this was on the level.

"No, No... You don't have to worry about that. We have always been committed to paying the penalty once we agree on it. We have our own ways of ensuring the penalty is completely doled out. You will be asked to sign a note saying you were completely satisfied at the end of the night. If you aren't then the loser will be dealt with by the group."

I had no clue how the group would deal with dissent but I knew from watching them that they had very devious and underhanded ways of dealing with each other. I believed that Deidre was telling me the truth. I had one more question. "Could you be the loser?" I asked, all innocently, trying not to ogle her too much. Her dark eyes flashed at me and there was a faint look of scorn on her face, "No, I have been keeping close track of my scores. I am pretty sure I am in the running for winning it. You will just have to make due with one of the others. And just so you know the only limits are no permanent marks and nothing involving yucky stuff like poo, or pee. Other than that we want you to completely use the loser. They have to learn their lesson. Oh, and no photos." She simpered a bit at me as she said this and I strove to keep my face neutral. I was a tad disappointed that it wouldn't be Deidre even though completely excited about being given total access to one of their bodies. She was definitely the most juicy of the bunch, but I would be happy with any of them. "I'm in." I said, "When does this happen?"

"Next Friday. We are just about finished and we have an independent person doing the tally. You be in your room at 7:30 and we will meet to find out the loser and will bring them down to you.

She smiled and flounced out of the room. I spent a little time dealing with a massive erection and started making my plans. I wanted this to be an hour to remember for the rest of my life.

It wasn't unusual for me to be in the school after supper, finishing marking or preparing plans so it wasn't hard to get to the school on Friday by 7:30. In fact I was there earlier so as not to miss one moment. I had no problems with leaving the house, the wife was busy not having sex with me. I had brought a riding crop that an ex girlfriend had left years ago and I had never thrown out. My room is at the end of the hallway and the floor is hollow underneath so I could hear the footsteps approaching my room. I had the lights dimmed, tables arranged and was sitting in my official teacher chair in the middle of the room. I had a raging hard-on and couldn't wait to find release. In short, I was ready for anything.

Until the door opened. In walked Deidre followed by Kathleen, carrying a small bag. They both wore very similar outfits, tight black skirts, high heels, and a white blouse unbuttoned to show a lot of cleavage. I was not prepared for two ladies and my first thought was that there had been a tie for loser and I was being gifted with two ladies. My mind stalled at the possibility but then quickly jumped to the correct conclusion. They all would have dressed in a slutty fashion so they were all prepared if they were the loser. Deidre must be bringing in the loser, Kathleen. I must confess to a twinge of disappointment. Kathleen is a lovely lady, with a great sense of humor but not the sexiest of the ladies. The twinge faded as I eyed her cleavage and prepared to make the most of the night.

The odd thing was that Kathleen was smiling. Deidre had a determined angry set to her eyes. This also threw me for a loop. Perhaps Kathleen had wanted something like this all along and I had missed signals. She seemed far too eager to not be looking forward to the encounter. Deidre was almost sullen as if she had lost out on the night. Perhaps I had more going for me than I thought. Maybe I wasn't really the booby prize and all these young ladies were hankering for an older, homely man to show them a good time.

These thoughts all raced through my mind in the time it took for the door to close and Kathleen to take a step forward. "I have your prize."she said in a low sultry tone. "Please note that you have until midnight and you must be fully satisfied or the penalty does not count." And then, with a smile that would have made an evil clown cringe, she reached into the bag, pulled out a leather collar and snapped it around Deidre's neck. She took some time to snap a leash onto the collar and led Deidre over in front of me and passed over the leash to me. Kathleen patted Deidre on the ass and said, "Now make sure you fully satisfy him, slave." And with a Cheshire grin plastered over her face Kathleen swiveled and sashayed out of the room, leaving me holding the leash to a distinctly unhappy Deidre.

This was better than I possibly could have imagined. I held onto the leash and took a step back to appraise her from top to bottom. Her blouse was undone almost to her belly button and showed her firm breasts and lacy black bra. Her skirt hugged the curves of her hips and ass and the black leather leash around her neck made her the perfect picture of desire. I smiled.

Deidre endured my gaze and then, trembling, spoke in a rush. "Look, I can't do this. I was supposed to be in the lead but somehow everyone passed me in the final week. I have never lost a challenge yet and I was certain I wouldn't lose this one. I can't do this. I will pay you 2000.00 dollars to sign the paper that you were completely satisfied.

She probably would have continued in this vein for some time but I interrupted. "I am not forcing you to be here. If you want to leave, the door is there. But I won't sign anything saying I was satisfied. You can leave and I am sure the other ladies will understand."

"Noooo."she almost wailed, "You don't understand, you have to sign the paper or my life is ruined."

Now I had no idea what sort of compulsion they had arranged but it was powerful. I wasn't going to let her off so she had to make a choice and I indicated as much to her.

"I have no interest in your drama. You have to choose. Slave or walk out the door. In fact I will make it easier for you. You have one minute to decide and then I walk out the door myself. What will it be?" Her eyes were full of anger and fear. We stared in silence for a minute and then I started for the door. I had my hand on the door when she called, in a strangled voice, "Stop.....I'll....I'll do it." I smiled and turned around.

"Here are the rules. I give commands you obey instantly, no arguing. Arguing gets you punished. You will only refer to me as master. Do you understand?" I let a bit of steel fill my voice as I said this and waited for her response. She looked at the floor and said, "Yes".

"Yes?" I paused and she choked out, "Yes....Master." "Good. Now strip." I wanted her naked in front of me, stripped of any hopes that this might be easier than she thought. She gulped a bit and slowly reached forward and started unbuttoning the last two buttons on her blouse. Shrugging her shoulders she let the shirt fall to the floor. She reached behind her and unzipped that tight skirt and shimmied out of it leaving her in her black lace underthings. The black looked fantastic against her pale skin. I could see the curve of her breast and the flatness of her stomach. The panties were tight and showed her little mound and simply hugged her ass. Her face was flushed deep red and the freckles across her chest seemed to shine. Not looking at me she reached behind her and unsnapped the bra and slid it off her chest, holding her arm over her breasts, trying to hold on to a modicum of modesty. She raised her eyes and looked at me, "I hate you, you miserable pervert."

"Master." I said. "I hate you you miserable pervert, Master." My eyes locked with hers and saw the contempt and scorn in hers. I was going to enjoy this. "You are not stripped yet. Please continue." She lowered her arm from her breast and hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties. Her breasts were full and firm, tipped with a delectable nipple, surrounded by a rosy pink areola. I loved watching them shift and move against her as she bent to slide her panties down past her hips and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them very delicately and I admired the flat stomach indented with the perfect belly button. I admired the tapering of the waist meeting the juncture of her legs and the mound of dark pubic hair forming a triangle. I also admired her tight little pussy just begging to be fucked. But, first things first. I needed some release before we could really play.

"Hand me the leash, slave." She wordlessly held out the leash and took a step to pass it to me. I tugged on it forcing her to take a step closer and then another. I reached for the riding crop and used it to trace a line from her inner thigh, up over her pussy lips, through her pubic hair and up to trace the outline of her breasts. "I am going to enjoy this thoroughly. Now, we need a warm up before the main event happens. Don't think I have forgotten about your insolence. You have earned a punishment later, but now I need your pretty little mouth." With that I tugged down on the leash and she dropped to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with a look of horror and indignation. "I'm not going to..." I tugged her leash to get her attention and her out ended up pressed against my crotch. "You are a slave. You will do whatever I tell you to do. What I want you to do now is to take out my cock and give me the best blow job you can possible give and finish by swallowing every last drop, and I don't want another word from my slave." I let a little tension out of the leash and tapped her on her ass with the riding crop. "Begin.

She glared up at me, her eyes full of anger but I wasn't too concerned about that. I was more focused on her taut breasts protruding from her arched back. She reached up and unbuttoned my Levis and pulled my jeans off me. I stepped out of them and she hesitated so I pulled her leash so her face was rubbing against my rock hard cock through my underwear. I released and she peeled my underwear off and my cock sprang free. Taking a deep breath she reached up with her hands and grasped my cock. It felt like I was on fire. She arched her back again to bend back and opened her mouth tentatively. Her tongue came out and very slowly licked the length of my shaft, as if she needed to familiarize herself with it. I grabbed the back of her head and she opened her mouth and took me deep inside her. She started bobbing her head over my cock her warm mouth swallowing every inch of my cock. I thrust deep into her mouth and felt her tongue swirling over the tip of my penis. I knew I wouldn't last long so I ordered her to make eye contact with me. She did and I stared into her eyes, watching my cock slide in and out of her pretty little mouth. "I want to watch you suck me off and see you swallow every last drop." I said as I could feel the orgasm building. Her dark eyes were filled with revulsion and obedience. Everything I could have asked for. I came with one last thrust, feeling my cum explode out of me into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and even licked my penis clean, still making eye contact with me. I smiled, not a nice one but still a smile. "That was excellent, slave. But, you still have earned a punishment, which will give me time to recover before I plunder other parts of your little body." There was a look of surprise on her face. She might have been thinking that I would be done after a blow job but I knew that I could be ready to go again very soon.

I tugged at her leash and she stood in front of me. She was absolutely gorgeous and I had to admire her for a minute. "Put your hands behind your back." I ordered and she did. I circled around behind her and wrapped my arms around her. My hands ran up and down her hips and over her flat stomach. I reached up and cupped her young breasts in my hands, caressed and squeezed them. I used my fingers to tweak her nipples and heard a delightful squeal of pain. My hand dipped lower and ran through her pubic hair and over her pussy. All the while I was pressing against her back, feeling her buttocks firm against me. I could have continued like this all night, but there was more fun to be had.

I had arranged one of my large tables to be in the center of the room. Pulling on the leash I led her to it and indicated that I wanted her up on the table. She sat on the edge of the table, nervously eyeing me.

"Slave, climb up on the table, I want you on all fours with your ass in the air and your head on the table facing away from me." Deidre complied leaving me with a fantastic view. I love the small of a woman's back, the flare of the hips. I love the arch of well positioned back, exposing all. I recovered my riding crop and spent some time tracing lines up her back, running the square end of the crop over her pussy lips and then back down her long back.

bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers
12