Classroom Coercion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have shown signs of insolence and contempt which is not appropriate for a slave. It's time for your punishment." She knew what was coming but that still didn't stop the squeal of pain and humiliation as I slapped her ass with the riding crop. I alternated for a time, stroking and then slapping and she kept jumping and twitching, her face buried in her hands. "What I am doing, slave, is correction. I am training you to be a better slave. I would think that gratitude would be the appropriate response. I want to hear a 'Thank you Master' after every lash. When I think you are grateful enough we can stop" I slapped the right cheek with the crop and she made a squeal and then a strangled, "Thank you master". I continued this for some time until I she had expressed her gratitude appropriately. I put the riding crop down and tugged a little on her leash to get her attention.

"In a moment I am going to fuck you." I rubbed my fully erect cock against her ass as proof that I was ready to go. "I am considerate enough to let you get yourself ready. You may prepare your pussy for me." She stayed frozen, ass pressed against my cock. "Slave, I will take you, ready or not, but I think you would appreciate a little preparation." She muttered a swear word and her arm slid between her legs. I stepped back a bit to enjoy the view as her slender fingers ran up and down the length of her pussy lips. In a short time her pussy was spread open, the lips revealing the pink juiciness and she had one finger inserted deep inside her. I could have let her continue this all night but tonight's pleasure was not intended for her. I grasped my cock in my hand and guided it to the tight hole. She could feel my cock pressing against her and her hips wriggled and she moaned despairingly. I waited a second to give her time to put her hand back down and brace herself and then plunged my cock deep inside her. There is nothing that compares to the sensation of a cock deep in a pussy. The warmth of her gripped me as I thrust in and out. I held her hip and then slid my hands down her waist and reached around to cup and fondle her breasts. "Move with me, slave". I commanded and her hips started arching to meet my thrusts.

I came deep inside her, my hands squeezing her breasts, my breath panting over her back. I pulled out and stepped back.

"Slave. I can't tell you how good you look with your ass in the air and my sperm leaking out of your fine pussy. I'm not quite done with you yet. You can stand."

She reluctantly got off the table and stood in front of me. Her eyes refusing to meet mine. My cum seeped out of her and decorated her inner thigh. There was no more insolence in her eyes but there might be soon. I had been thinking this over all night. I had fully expected it to be a bust. What woman is going to endure this level of humiliation voluntarily? Whatever compulsion the group had was stronger than just peer pressure. I needed to know how they made sure that the loser would humiliate herself and offer her body to me.

"Slave. You are in for a bit of a mind fuck right now. You so badly want me to sign the paper and let you leave the room. Your little group didn't think this through completely. There is nothing to stop me from saying I wasn't satisfied with your performance."

I said the words and her face paled. She really hadn't thought about this. They had put all the power into my hands and hoped that I would do the right thing. I was willing to fuck her senseless against her will, I am pretty sure I was not going to do the right thing.

She whispered, "You can't... That wouldn't be right...You have to sign the paper or my life is over."

I walked around her trembling body, my hand tracing the flat of her stomach and then running down the curve of her ass." "What would be wrong is to leave this fine ass unmolested. I have fucked your mouth, your pussy but not this perfect ass." I gave the perfect ass a slap to emphasize my point. She squealed in surprise and in doubt. Now she had two things to worry about. Me not signing the paper and me fucking her ass. I needed her focused on all sorts of worries before I got to my real purpose.

I was standing behind her and I put one hand behind her shoulder blades and pushed her forward, her arms coming out to brace herself against a table. I used my foot to spread her legs out and my hand on her stomach to adjust her arch until she was spread eagle, her pussy tilted up towards me, her back bent at a 90 degree angle and her hips arched up so enticingly. She had thought she was done but now was not sure what was going on.

I ran my fingers up her wet pussy, letting my fingers get sloppy with her juice, and my cum, and then trailed my fingers up to her tight little asshole.

I started running my finger around the little brown star, feeling her entire body tense as I massaged her asshole, my fingers giving slight pressure to open her up ever so slightly. Her whimpers of fear started a stirring within my cock. I wouldn't have bet that I could do three times in a couple of hours. Good thing my wife hadn't been fucking me.

I continued stroking and pressing and leaned over her bare back to whisper in her ear. "Slave, you have a choice. I want to fuck your little ass right now. I want to slide my cock deep into your ass." As I said this I increased pressure and inserted my finger to the first knuckle.

She whimpered, "No, please no... I have never...." her voice trailed off as I continued stroking and inserting. I whispered in her ear, my breath making goosebumps on her bare neck, "I want to know the secret. What makes you so willing to be fucked like this? You tell me the secret and I'll sign the paper saying I was perfectly satisfied."

Her entire body stiffened and she gasped. I chose that moment to drive my finger in deeper into her ass, her warm sheath tightening over my finger. Her hips wriggled and she bucked a bit trying to dislodge the finger. I leaned into her and whispered again, "Tell me the story and I'll sign the paper." I rubbed my now erect cock against her leg to make sure she knew I wasn't bluffing.

To be continued....


12