All Comments on 'Classroom Lessons'

by FatherMarin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Sex is rushed, though.

When he firstputs her hand on his cock, there needed to be a lot more details of what was going on -- physically and in his mind and her mind. And there needed to be more dialog. How did she like holding his penis? Would she like to play with it some more? Did she masturbate? How often? Did she have orgasms? Did she ever watch porn? Did she like it? What kind?

Why rush his cock into her mouth? Why not have her kiss it? Lick it? Put the head in her mouth and run her tongue over it? See how it was reacting to her playing/sucking.

Had real potential. Didn't quite deliver. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Prof. Redding sounds like a very sexy man -- and if she had removed his shirt, would she have seen a nice splash of sexy hair across that muscular chest? He does have a think treasure trail line from his pubes upward toward the navel. And he can certainly give her pleasure -- orally and with his cock. Give them more sex sessions -- maybe he could propose marriage to her? He seems a well-rounded teacher. And she is a very eager student! More details please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WELL MAKE UP YOUR MIND, FIRST YOU SAID SHE WAS NOT WEARING PANTIES THAT DAY AND IN THE NEXT SENTENCE YOU HAD HIM PULLING HER PANTIES OFF AND IT WAS A RUSHED TO THE SEX, HE WAS A REAL BASTARD, HE CAME IN HER WHEN SHE ASK HIM NOT TOO. ALL HE CARED ABOUT WAS GETTING HIS ROCKS OFF, HE DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is mis-tagged, should be "non-consent."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You mean to say this rapist has tenure?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous