Claudette Surprises Me

Story Info
My wife has a surprising past & it catches up with her.
6.5k words
3.94
16.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

Claudette Surprises Me

Warning: This story contains marital cheating, and group sex (threesomes, and a foursome)

Thanks to my editor Leo!

**

"The game is at Jim's place tonight," Mark said.

"I know. I'll be there. Prepare to lose big, Mark," I replied.

"I hope Jim's wife Jane is without a bra. You know what that means, right?" Mark asked.

"No; I'm new, remember?" I replied.

"Well, if Jane goes without a bra, it's the signal," he said.

"The signal for what?" I asked.

"Well, when and if Jim loses all his chips he plays with his wife Jane's clothes. Whoever wins her panties gets some private time with her. The losers get to enjoy looking at her half naked body and what we're all missing. Last time it was Lou and we could all hear Jane's moans. Apparently, she's a great fuck. I really want to win tonight! I'm horny even thinking about it!" Mark said.

I was surprised to say the least, but I managed to blurt out, "Did you forget you're married? Jessica is a great woman," I said.

"Yeah and if I lose she's going to get royally fucked tonight, I can tell you that! I come home from the game as horny as a mountain goat. Jess is on the rag so I guess it'll be her mouth and her ass tonight," Mark declared. "Hey, how is Claudette in bed?"

"Why do you think I married her? For her money?" I replied. Claudette's family is in the poorhouse. I actually married her for her pretty face, her nice figure, her sparkling personality, her brains, and her love. Being good in bed didn't hurt, either.

"She keeps you happy, then?" Mark asked.

"Yes," I lied. Claudette seemed to lose interest in sex after we had been married for a few years. I am one sexually frustrated guy. When I get her drunk or stoned, however, then the not now, not in the mood, bad headache, not during my period all become maybes. It took me a little time to learn this (I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer), but 'maybe' is Claudette's way of saying yes.

Claudette is a vision to look at. She's diminutive, around five feet tall, her long hair framing an amazingly pretty face. I guess you'd say she is fine boned, presenting like a china doll so fragile you're afraid you might break her. In reality she's not fragile at all, however. She's tough as nails but in my hands, she is sweetness incarnate. You can gaze into her brown eyes and see the secrets of the universe. Her small breasts (a B cup on a good day) are perfectly placed and fit inside my hands as if a divine being designed them just for me. As you can tell, I adore my little honey of a wife.

"Still, I'll bet you wouldn't turn down a no strings romp with Jim's wife Jane, am I right?" Mark asked.

I'm not dumb; I knew I had to agree. Male camaraderie, or call it male bonding, if you will. "Anybody would like a free, no strings, good time in the bedroom with Jane. She's sexy as hell and has an excellent body," I said.

"From what I hear, she also knows what to do with it! It's kind of annoying that Lou always wins. He's just too damn good at poker. I'm sure Jane would like a little more variety than just Jim and Lou," Mark said.

"I hear Adam is pretty good at poker, too," I said.

"Yeah, he is. He's won a couple of times when Lou was off his game. Adam's too protective of Caroline to win that often, though," Mark replied. I misinterpreted his remark to mean Caroline is hurt when Adam cheats with Jane. It's more like Adam doesn't like letting Jim (or anyone else) enjoy the pleasures of the flesh that Caroline is so talented at delivering.

Nobody knew, but I have some talent at poker. I played professionally to put myself through college. Probably I could win the games if they were fair. I'm also reasonably good at spotting cheating.

"One detail. Anyone who wins and gets some private time with Jane, okay. But then Jim gets some private time with his wife. I'd bet Jim would love to tap Claudette. Is she French?" Mark asked.

"No, she's Lutheran. Doesn't the wife get some say? I can't imagine Claudette going along with this scheme," I said. "She's rather straight-laced when it comes to sex."

Mark looked at me dubiously, almost as if he knew something about Claudette that I, her husband and life partner, didn't know? I shrugged it off; it was just a look.

"All the wives want Jim, even Caroline. Claudette will see the light. No worries, Brad," Mark said. "You know, I think my own wife Jessica could benefit from a few more romps with Jim. After Jim, she'll want more and well, there I'll be: ready, able, and willing. You know?" Mark said. "One of the nice things about Jim is that when he's done the women always seem to want more and Jim leaves them, with their sexual hunger, to their husbands.

I stood there, amazed.

"Stay around and watch. When Lou, or whoever wins, takes Jane off to her bedroom to molest her, you'll see Jim slip out and head over to the winner's house to seduce his wife. Usually, he has her at hello. The wives all know about this, and they're all hoping their husbands win and get time with Jane, so that they can 'entertain' Jim," Mark explained.

"Isn't it awkward when the winner goes home and finds Jim fucking his wife?" I asked.

"I guess it probably is, sometimes. It wouldn't be in my case, and I'll bet Jim lusts for Jessica," he said.

"I'm sure we all lust for Jessica," I said. "I don't want Jim trying to fuck my wife, however."

"Still, Jane is a temptation that's hard to refuse," Mark said.

"You got that right," I said, making an obscene gesture. "Jessica is mighty sweet, too."

"Easy there, boy. If you want to cheat, stick to poker and Jane. You're not Jim, and you're not offering Claudette as a prize," Mark said, suddenly less friendly. "Jessica is mine, and don't you forget it. Look, I know Jessica is a bit of a slut. She's fucked Jim a few times, she's fucked Lou of course, and a couple of the others. I don't like it and I want it to stop, unless of course I win at poker. Understand?"

"Why did you say 'of course' when you mentioned Lou?" I asked.

"Lou and Jim have each fucked all of our wives. I don't know how they seduce them. The other guys don't know, either. The wives are silent; probably it's their best strategy. But they sure do put out for the two men," Mark said.

"Have they fucked my wife, Claudette?" I asked. I knew they hadn't. Claudette is not like that. We'd only moved into the neighborhood two weeks earlier, and there were still some boxes we had yet to unpack.

"No, not yet, at least I haven't heard that they have. It's only because you two are new. They will, though. Get used to the idea because it's inevitable," he said.

"I'd like to think Claudette would have some say about who goes to bed with her. She'll say no,

"I agree, if she actually does say no. So far though the two of them have laid all the wives. They'll make a point of seducing Claudette. You know, something new and different. They'll want a taste. Look, when Lou enjoys your wife Claudette's body he'll leave a hickey on her left boob. It's his calling card letting you know he's tapped her. Check out her boobs from time to time, if you want to know for sure," Mark said. "Jim however leaves no trace he's been inside your wife. He never uses a rubber, though, so he'll leave some cum. You'll have to be quick though to find it, before Claudette's luscious body absorbs it. It takes, I'm told, around a half hour. Good luck, Brad."

**

I easily could have won the poker game. I was sorely tempted, too, since gazing at Jane's half naked body made me horny as hell. Jane has a way about her. I desperately wanted her. All of us guys did. I decided not to win, however, because I wanted to see if what Mark said bore any resemblance to reality, or if he was living in some delusional world! I could always win the next time, after all. There was a game every month.

Mark however was certainly right about Jane stripping half naked. That much was obvious! All she kept on were her panties, until somebody won them. Her boobs were to die for.

Instead of winning, I arranged it so that Mark won. Yes, I'm that good. Lou was annoyed, I could tell. Lou knew I had manipulated the game, keeping him from having his usual victory. He looked at me and I could see anger in his eyes. It was a little scary, but there was nothing he could do.

Everyone was thrilled Mark, and not Lou won, since it gave the rest hope that they too might win at a future game. Of course, winning is a mixed blessing, since if you win you get Jane, but, and this is a big but, at least for me: Jim gets your wife.

In contrast to Lou, Mark was thrilled. He took the panties, gave them back to Jane, and received a fabulous smile from Jane. Clearly, she was excited about getting someone new instead of Jim and Lou all the time. Off they went and all of us stayed to drink and to listen to Jane's moans, which were quite loud.

I noticed Jim had left. I looked around for him, but he was gone. Maybe he didn't like hearing his wife moan from underneath another man? Or maybe he really was over at Mark's place, seducing his wife Jessica, while Mark was banging Jane? This swapping made my head dizzy. I began to get jealous of the fun, while I listened to Jane moan up a storm.

I also noticed Lou had left. He probably could not enjoy listening to Jane's moans when he felt it was supposed to be him plundering her body and not Mark. I figured he went home to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh his own wife had to offer.

I remembered Mark's quip that Jessica was on the rag, and he'd have to use her ass. No sympathy from me! Would Jessica be seduced into giving up her ass to Jim? Oh my. All of these imaginings were driving me nuts. I decided to go home and to rape my wife. Her frigidity be damned. Rape might even be necessary I ruefully thought given how frigid she had become recently.

I walked into our house, about to yell, "Honey! I'm home!" when I froze in place. Lou was there, sitting next to my wife on the loveseat. They didn't see me, so I quietly hid in order to eavesdrop. There's a perfect place, next to our front door.

Lou was telling my wife how pretty she was, going into some detail about the curves of her body, the perfect placement of her boobs, the lovely hourglass sweep of her supple, sexy body, the shapeliness of her legs, the sexy beckoning of her lips. Then, apparently having committed the seducer's handbook to memory, he went into a long exegesis about how pretty her face was.

"Okay, Lou, enough of this already. So you think I'm pretty, but why are you here? Why aren't you at the game, with Brad?" Claudette said, and while she spoke Lou was kissing her neck.

"Please stop kissing my neck. I'm a married woman and you're a married man," she said, although she did not push him away, and her tone of voice was, well, sexy. My wife was aroused!

"You're right, Claudette, my pretty," and then he kissed her right on the lips.

As he kissed my surprised wife I could see her eyes get big in surprise and then gradually settle into a half-lidded sexy look. She was reluctantly submitting and kissing him back. She was wearing a top made of a semitransparent gauze, with spaghetti straps and with a pretty, strapless bra underneath it. I could see the bra right through her blouse, and so too could Lou, of course. While Lou kissed my wife, my very own wife, he slipped her apparently already unfastened bra off her boobs. He slipped her lace, strapless bra right out from under her now sexier blouse, as you could see her boobs, nipples and all, through the blouse.

The surprise of my wife was palpable and she pushed at Lou's chest rather strongly, but Claudette is an estrogen besotted small boned woman and Lou is a strong, muscular guy. Finally, she gave up and submitted to Lou's kissing. She even opened her mouth to welcome the bastard's tongue. When he finally finished kissing my submissive wife, she spoke quickly.

"Kissing me like that is out of bounds. You know better than to do that! I don't care what my philandering husband might be doing with Jane or anyone else. I am most definitely not your sexual plaything. I think it was nice of you to drop in for a visit, but you're no longer welcome. Please leave, Louis," she said.

"Maybe after a little kiss goodbye?"

"You just kissed me, for Pete's sake!"

"Can you blame me for wanting one more of your wonderful, sexy, seductive kisses, my dear?" Lou replied in full seduction mode. He kissed her. As she returned the kiss, Lou's hands slipped under her now untucked blouse and went straight for her boobs. I watched from my partially hidden position as he played with her nipples. I know that drives my wife crazy.

It did. It drove my wife crazy with lust; with desire.

Claudette's resolve was obviously weakening. When her skirt came off and one of Lou's many hands slipped under her panties to fondle her bare ass, my sweet, innocent Claudette groaned. She actually groaned! It was a palpable, probably involuntary, burst of passion as Lou went into her forbidden regions.

I had never before seen my wife like this. This was an aspect of my wife I had never known, nor even suspected. It was also intensely sexy!

No surprise when, still kissing my submissive wife, the bastard Lou's hand slipped around to the front, sinking down to her most treasured region. At this point, as one of his fingers entered her lubricated slit, Claudette gave a blood curdling scream of "NO!!" She raised her knee, trying to knee him in the balls, but unfortunately her knee missed, getting only air. In fact, her knee connected with nothing at all.

As a result of missing his balls Claudette was unbalanced on one foot, and the clever son-of-a-bitch Lou pushed at her causing her to fall backwards onto the couch. For an instant, Claudette lay on the couch wearing her transparent blouse without her bra and with her panties pushed aside, exposing her engorged, wet and hungry snatch. Her rock-hard nipples poked invitingly at her gauze blouse. I had never before seen her so vulnerable, so sexy.

When Claudette saw Lou had his erect, hard cock out to play she once again awoke from her submissive spell. She scrambled to a standing position and began pushing him and hitting him in the chest with her fists. The blows of her fists were laughable. Indeed, Lou was laughing and saying, "Okay babe. I get the message. I'll go. Walk me to the door?"

I snuck a burst of photos as Claudette got up while not bothering to hide her exposure. She covered her snatch with her panties and pulled on her top, quickly making herself presentable. She walked the bastard Louis to the door. By the time they got to the door they both looked normal enough although Claudette was still without her bra and also without her skirt. She kissed Lou -- just a peck -- on the cheek, and sent him on his way, quickly closing the door!

I made my grand entrance shortly after Lou had left our house. Claudette kissed me and asked "Where have you been? I've been waiting for you."

"I walked home. I saw Lou leaving as I was walking up the street. I guess you had company," I replied.

"God in heaven, Brad, I am so turned on right now. Come here," my loving wife said. She fished out my cock, which was still hard from my peeping activities. She engulfed it, sucking it more ferociously than any Hoover product ever made. She removed her skirt and her panties, pushed my pants down, and she basically took me, right there on our living room floor, which thanks be to God is covered with a plush rug. She was still wearing her transparent blouse, but nothing else.

Some minutes later the doorbell rang. I had just squirted my load inside her. Claudette jumped up, pulled on her panties and dressed in her transparent blouse with no bra, went to answer the door, while I lay, exhausted, on the floor with my pants pushed down to my ankles.

"Oh, hello. Why are you back?" I heard Claudette say. Her tone of voice was not friendly.

"Maybe you lost it in the couch while we were..." she said, waking up to the fact that I could hear her. "Now's not a good time."

Louis chuckled. He saw me, with my cock flaccid and covered with Claudette's juices and my semen. "Does he always fuck you as soon as he comes home?" Lou asked.

"Yes, always. Goodbye, Lou," Claudette said.

Lou moved to kiss my wife but she turned her head and he got only cheek. She was clearly angry. She got rid of Lou and returned to me. She fellated me until my cock was as hard as stone, erect, and pulsing. I had thought I'd never get another blowjob from my previously frigid wife Claudette but clearly, I was wrong. Her near total submission to Lou had woken some sort of innate sexiness within her and apparently it burned brightly.

Claudette's erotic fever continued unabated for two weeks. We never discussed Lou's visit to our home but it was always in my mind. I wondered, as one would, if my wife's sudden sexual interest had something to do with Lou. The downside was that after about two weeks her fever gradually subsided and her frigidity made another unwelcome entrance to our marriage.

It was time for the monthly poker game. Claudette didn't want me to go.

"Why not? Last time I made quite a lot of money," I replied to her entreaty for me to stay home.

"Did you win?" she asked.

"No, I let Mark win. I didn't want that arrogant SOB Lou to win. He was really pissed off last month when he didn't win," I said. "He knew I had arranged it for Mark to win. Lou is sharp."

"Lou is very cocky," Claudette replied, and then quickly changed the subject a little. "Did Jane then take Mark to bed?" she continued, surprising me with her knowledge.

"That's between Mark and Jane," I said, implicitly saying yes.

"It's between Mark and Jane yes, but also it involves Mark's wife Jessica and Jane's hubby Jim, obviously," Claudette said.

"You know, Jim left the game and went to Jessica's home. He tried to seduce her," Claudette remarked. So, my wife was now plugged into the women gossip circles. She must know everything.

"Did he succeed to seduce her?" I asked.

"I hear he's talented at seduction. He seduces the wives of the winners, while they enjoy the body of his own naked wife," Claudette said. "It seems to be some kind of implicit arrangement in the neighborhood."

"You know a lot," I replied.

"Of course, I do. Everyone knows," she said. "I also know you have the talent to win whenever you want. Are you going to win tonight?"

"I was planning to win. It also depends on the luck of the cards I'm dealt," I said.

"Bullshit. I know you. If you want to win, you'll win. Are you going to take the spoils, too?" she asked.

"Do you mean Jane?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Well, it would be expected of me. Would you mind?" I idiotically asked.

"Of course, I'd mind you idiot! You're my husband, not that tramp Jane's! You get to fuck only me!" she said, her anger palpable. I had never before heard her use the word fuck. Jealousy was becoming on her.

I walked towards her. "How about we go to the bedroom now for a little fun?" I said, moving to kiss her.

"I'm not in the mood," she said.

"But I'm horny. You haven't been in the mood for the last ten days," I said.

"Is that why you're thinking of winning at poker tonight? Because you're horny?"

"Yes, that and the money I'd win," I replied.

"You do know, I hope, that if you win and take the spoils, Jim is going to sneak over here and try to seduce me," my loyal and loving wife Claudette said.

"You don't have to let him in," I said.

"You know I'm always polite to our friends," she said.

"Is that why you let Louis in, last month?" I asked.

"What did Lou tell you?" she asked, clearly alarmed.

"He said he almost got to you but in the end, you said no. He wouldn't tell me what 'almost' getting to you meant, but I can imagine. When I got home I noticed your bra was on the floor, and your frigidity was gone. You were hot to trot, my dear," I said.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers
12