Claudette Surprises Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you took full advantage, didn't you?" she replied, smiling a little as she remembered.

"I sure did. I love you, and I lust for you. You know that, Claudette," I said, as I moved closer to her. She backed away. "I don't want you spreading your charms around, my dear." There was an edge to my voice as I said those words.

"Lou's come back since last month. Always when you're out doing whatever you do. Do you know about Lou's visits to your sweet, innocent wife?" she teased.

"No," I said, and I was suddenly alarmed.

"I didn't cheat, don't worry. I could have. Fairly effortlessly in fact. Watch out, stud, if you and Jane get it on tonight," she said. "And I'll know if you do, or not."

"You would sleep with Lou, just to get back at me?" I said. I was a bit incredulous.

"No, of course not. Lou is a creep. I try never to share my body with a creep," she said.

"I thought you never shared your body with anyone but me," I replied.

"I went to college, Brad, and that was before I met you," she said. "I had a life BB."

"BB?"

"Before Brad," she said, and she giggled. "I had fun in college."

"You went to Smith, and it's all female," I replied.

"Yes. Yes, it is. I had the normal sex drive of a college coed however, and I was not a lesbian. I found ways to get my jollies, since I didn't have you there, my love," she said.

"So you weren't a nun in college?" I asked.

"I don't think Lutherans are allowed to be nuns," Claudette managed to say, while giggling.

"What did you get up to?" I asked.

"That's my business hubby. Not yours. Let's just say we Smith girls were often entertained by the men of Yale, Brown, and Harvard. Sometimes the entertainment was intense. I preferred the Yale men, myself. Others swore by Harvard," Claudette said.

"Not Dartmouth or MIT?" I asked.

"Never MIT," she replied. "Sometimes Dartmouth," and as she said it she got a faraway look as if she were remembering a tryst she had at Dartmouth long ago during her college years. "You know, Lou went to MIT, poor sod."

"Jim went to Yale," I said.

"Yes. Yes, he did. Before you ask, I knew him when he went to Yale. I knew him quite well," Claudette said. She was smiling when she said it, and I knew she was baiting me. The way she said 'well' drove me near insane.

"With Jim? You want to bed with Jim??" I asked, my voice getting a little bit loud.

"Let's just say he has a way about him. I was tempted. I came close a few times. Maybe once or twice or thrice or fice it was too close. In fact, it was..." Claudette said. "But that was long ago," she added quickly. She had that faraway look she gets when she's remembering something special.

My head was reeling. What does 'coming close' mean? "Too close" no doubt means Jim succeeded to lay her. Jim has had sex with Claudette? With my Claudette? My imagination was running away with me.

"Why did you never tell me before?" I asked.

"Why would I?" she replied.

"Did you know Lou when you were at Smith, too?" I asked.

This time, Claudette's face suddenly turned bright red. "Yes," she whispered. "I'm not going to talk about it."

"Don't win the game tonight, Brad. Don't enjoy Jim's wife Jane. You know what I mean," she said. "I'll be a sitting duck here at home, wondering if you're cheating on me, or not. It's cruel to do that to me. If Jim comes over, I'll know you're cheating on me. I can't be responsible for how I'll react." There was a hard edge to her voice.

I knew she was telling me that she had an affair with Lou, and a love affair with Jim, back when she was at Smith, and she was worried she would not be able to resist Jim's attempt to seduce her, to rekindle old flames so to speak, were I to betray her with Jim's wife Jane.

"Why don't you and Caroline go out tonight, instead of waiting here like a sitting duck?" I suggested. Caroline was Adam's wife. Caroline was also Claudette's closest friend. Claudette had had a falling out with her former freshman year roommate Jessica for unknown reasons sometime long ago along the timeline.

Claudette just stuck her tongue out at me. "Listen, Hubby: if you win and Jim comes prowling around over here then I'm going to let him in and maybe we'll relive our old college days, if you catch my drift. Maybe I'll be angry enough to let Lou in, too!"

Was she threatening a threesome? Really? My little, innocent Claudette?

"I'll let someone else win. I'll let that bastard Lou win, and Jim can have his wife Maribeth. She's not you, of course, but she's pretty and sexy enough to be a nice prize for Jim," I said.

"Yes, she is," Claudette said. "She's good in bed, too. She was my roommate my sophomore year at Smith."

"This is quite a small world!" I said. "Is that how you met Jim? Through Maribeth? Do you have a prior history with everyone in our circle of friends?"

"No, of course not. Maribeth met Jim when I was done with him. I have no prior history with Jane, for example. She went to Simmons and slept with half the men in Boston, or so I hear. Apparently, she's spectacular in bed although I don't know why and neither, my love, do you. Moreover, you're not going to! Don't win the game tonight," my wife declared. It was most definitely a warning.

"What about the other men you gave yourself to?" I asked.

"Let a girl have some secrets," she said, and winked. "Lose the game and you may get lucky on the home front, you horndog."

"How many men have you slept with in your life, Claudette?" I asked.

"I've never counted. That's pillow talk material, Brad, not something to discuss as you're on the way out," she replied.

"If it was only one, two, or even three, you wouldn't say you'd never counted. My God, Claudette, what did you get up to in college?" I asked.

"Don't forget high school and post college, Brad. I didn't meet you until two years after college," Claudette casually said, as if we were discussing what to have for dinner.

"High school?" I asked.

"My parents hired really sexy handymen, and the UPS driver was to die for. And of course there was Mister Rogers, the stud of Park Lane, who laid all the high school girls who lived on the street," Claudette replied.

"How many girls was that?" I asked.

"Just Sarabeth and me," I guess. "Michele was too young to have been legal. Although one time Michele was all starry eyed and said it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood, which is what Sarabeth always said after she got it on with Mister Rogers.

"What did you say, after you got it on with him?" I asked.

"Why, I was the first one to say it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I bought some green jeans overalls and went naked underneath. I looked hyper sexy, and Mister Rogers couldn't resist temptation. I started it all, not that Sarabeth or Michele minded!" my cute little wife said.

Claudette was having fun, teasing me. I suspected she was making things up just to taunt me, until she said, "I was 18, and there was Philip, a guy in my AP History class. Boy, did I crush on him in high school. The fantasies I had about him sizzled. Sadly, reality just couldn't compare to my fantasies, although to give Philip credit, he sure tried. You married a very sexual woman, my love," she said, giggling either at the memory or because she was still teasing me. I just couldn't tell!

So then why are you so frigid, I thought, but I didn't say anything.

I left for the game. I tried not to win, I really did. Lou was my main competition, of course, but something was wrong, and he was off his game. I tried to throw the game to Mark again, but he kept folding. Getting desperate I tried to lose to Adam, but he had been losing all night, and I couldn't get him to bet big in the last hands, and dammit to hell, I won.

I cleaned up, winning several hundred dollars. 'Unfortunately,' I also won Jim's wife Jane for the night. I called Claudette. She already knew I had won. How do women always know everything, and at the speed of light, too?

"You bastard," was all she said, and she hung up. I called back but she had put her phone in airplane mode. Jim smiled at me as he left. Lou smiled, too, and he left with Jim.

The naked Jane came up to me. "It looks like Claudette's going to have a memorable time tonight. I didn't know she was into threesomes."

"Oh yes," Mark said. "Jessica told me all about it. Claudette was known as the Threesome Queen of Smith College, and that's saying something. Apparently, she began in high school when the family handyman came over with a helper. She loves being spit roasted. Right, Brad?"

"I could never do a threesome," Jane said, as she began to undress me, pulling me at the same time towards her bedroom.

I had a spectacular time with Jane, but all I could think about was Claudette having a threesome at the same time I was fucking Jane for all I was worth. It was angry fucking and Jane ate it up. She couldn't seem to get enough, and kept getting me hard for more rounds.

If your marriage has to go down in flames, this was the fire to do it in. Claudette came over to Jim and Jane's place around 3AM. I tore off her top and her bra and sure enough, there was a huge hickey on her left boob. She smelled of sex, too. I was not in much better shape, I suppose.

"Both of them?" I said.

"All of Jane?" she asked.

"Oh, honey, Brad is magnificent. No wonder you've been hiding him. Don't worry about submitting to Jim. The man was determined to have you and now finally I don't have to listen to him go on and on about his sacred quest to add you to his list of conquests. And Brad, Jim laying your pretty little wife was going to happen, sooner or later. It's inevitable. Claudette would have been considered to be a pariah among the other wives if she refused Jim. Jim gets everybody in the end. Bad choice of diction; sorry," Jane burst out, speaking like a machine gun at full tilt.

"Did you have to fuck Lou, too? He's such an asshole," I said.

"That's why I refused," Claudette said. "I blew him to satisfy him but it didn't work."

"But... but..?"

"He raped her, Brad," Jane said. "It's like a date rape. That's his style. He's done it to Jessica, Caroline, and a few of the others.

"You were raped?" I said to Claudette. She began to tear up.

"Yes, it's exactly like a date rape," my damaged little wife said.

"But wasn't Jim there?" I asked.

"Jim holds the victims down," Jane cheerfully said. "They're a team. If Claudette does not submit, Lou takes her ass, too."

"Oh, you poor thing," I said, and I held my crying wife in my arms.

"He raped me in college, too. He and Jim, together. I had a gigantic orgasm. Huge. However, it's made me frigid most of the time. I can escape the frigidity with pot or with alcohol. Otherwise I never would have snagged you, Brad." She was always high or drunk or both when we were intimate. I had never thought much of it.

"Did you get counseling?"

"Yes of course. It's supposed to fade with time, I'm told. Jane, would you mind if I murdered Jim?" Claudette said.

"I guess not. We don't have much of a marriage. Be clever about it so that you're not caught, though. I have life insurance on him, so I'll be fine," Jane said. "How about a drink?"

"I'd love one. Got any pot, too?" Claudette asked.

I was surprised when later Jane began to kiss and undress my little wife Claudette. Claudette let her undress completely, even allowing Claudette to slip her panties off. I had never seen a lesbian dis0lay before, but there right in front of me Jane went down on Claudette. Claudette soon began to moan. Jane motioned to me, and I got behind her. I was hard again, and I had to choose: her pussy or her ass? Her ass or her pussy? Claudette doesn't like it in her ass, so with Jane I chose her ass. I almost didn't want to fuck Jane, as I had truly enjoying the girl-on-girl which feature my own wife! Almost.

I entered Jane's tightly closed flower tentatively. There were no complaints. I pushed in a little farther and all I heard were moans. Some were from my wife, but there were also moans of erotic pleasure from the lovely Jane. I began to fuck Jane. I saw Claudette's eyes get big. She knew I was fucking the luscious, gorgeous and naked Jane in her ass, as Jane herself rocked with the motion of my thrusts. I guess Claudette decided it was okay, because she made no move to stop me!

The next thing I heard was Jim arrive home. He quickly came upstairs to investigate the moans of the two women. He smiled good naturedly and mumbled something like good for you, Brad. Then he removed his clothes and presented his hard cock to my wife Claudette, who was still being licked to heaven by his wife Jane, even while I plundered her back door. Claudette responded to the implicit request and began to suck Jim's cock.

Around ten or fifteen minutes later I exploded inside Jane's ass, and Claudette let out a scream of ecstasy. Jane collapsed on top of Claudette, and I fell away, totally spent. Jim rolled Jane off of my wife Claudette, got on top of her, spread her legs without even a whimper of protest from Claudette (or Jane, or me, who both were watching), and proceeded to fuck my wife to smithereens. From her sounds, Claudette seemed to be having a good time.

Indeed, Claudette fucked Jim as if he were her own partner. The two had the familiarity of former long-term lovers; they knew the moves each other liked. There was no question Claudette had been telling the truth about her and Jim when they were back in college. I began to get jealous to an extraordinary degree.

Jane crawled over to me and said, "Congratulations, Brad. You and Claudette have now been initiated into our little neighborhood fraternity/sorority."

**

Later, alone at our place, as I held the teary-eyed Claudette, I asked her if she had been just kidding about killing Jim, or did she really intend to kill him?

"Maybe," was all that she said. She had yet another glass of wine. She had already maxed out on pot.

Jim died in a car crash two years later. Somehow his Corvette had run out of brake fluid and he lost control of it driving down Boot Hill. His airbag failed to inflate. Lou had been in the car too, and he was crippled for life.

Jim's funeral was a sad affair. The only women who came to it were Jim's mother and his wife Jane, and for some reason Mark's wife Jessica. Some of Jim's work colleagues came, and I was the only man from the neighborhood.

After the funeral, when we all were drinking and reminiscing about Jim and the antics he got up to, I learned that he had seduced all the wives and even the girlfriends of the men he worked with. Nobody liked him. When it came time to throw dirt on his grave, we men all did it with enthusiasm.

One of his colleagues, a man named Jeremiah, said, "May he rest."

"You mean May he rest in peace," another man volunteered.

"No, I mean only may be rest. May he stay dead," Jeremiah replied.

Walking back from the gravesite I saw a group of seven women, dressed in black, and standing apart. Looking closer, I recognized one of them was Claudette. Caroline and Maribeth and the others were there, too. As we all left the gravesite, the group of wives, all of whom I now knew well, went over to the grave. Claudette told me later that Caroline read the 23rd Psalm by the grave, and then they all threw dirt on the coffin as it lay in the hole dug for the grave.

"Goodbye, Jim," Claudette said. "We'll miss you." Then all the women laughed until they cried.

12