Claws of the Lioness

Story Info
A Dominant man submits to his wife.
1.3k words
3.22
42.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claws of the Lioness

I would often closely examine Elvira's things when she was absent, it was easy to, they were everywhere, littering the landscape of my life. Her athletic naked photos in his study, her jewelry on the dressing table, her fine clothes, an artist had even painted her portrait in oils and it hung over the fireplace in the great room.

Her cruel eyes watching me even here while I worked. I wondered what it would be like, to be like her? She was a living lesson to me, it seemed a truly beautiful woman could indeed have anything she desired, and she need lift no more to get it than her gaze. She lived some surreal dream. The travel, the adoration, the fame. I guess I did as well, but mine was the path of darkness, hers was the high road of the light.

I watched her play Master at his own game, she was far more accomplished at it than he. If he registered what she was doing to him he made no move to extract his neck from her noose, and one day I realized this happened even in a literal sense.

I would often glimpse them making love, wild and bold they were. They took one another in any room they fancied in this great home. On the deep soft Persian rugs, by the poolside, in the hot tub, any location was ripe for their spontaneous passion. I know it was evil of me to watch but I had begun to live my fantasies through her. I was most shaken to learn she would hurt him sometimes, and disturbingly he even let her.

One day as I was dusting I stumbled on the two of them in the parlor, and my eyes widened with what I saw. They had music playing loudly and the two of them had no idea I was even there on the other side of the French doors. I should have done the appropriate thing and turned away, but I found could not.

He was on all fours his mouth hungrily pleasuring her, he was naked all but for a heavy length of chain fastened with a large padlock about his bull neck, and she was in the process of twisting it tight. She was fully dressed, today in stark black, she stood above him in a gesture of dominance, her stockinged legs planted wide so he could please her with his tongue.

"You are no more than an animal, a stupid, dumb, animal, a man beast, your only value is to please me." Her voice was commanding, seductive and arrogant all in the same sentence. She slapped him across the back with the crop that was usually reserved for me, he grunted but did not desist from her pleasure.

She tightened the chain further by twisting it yet more, it was biting into his neck I could see the standing veins in it, he coughed. I realized he was hard, his maleness sticking up under his muscled belly like a dog. It was difficult for me to comprehend, he had always done the hurting. She slapped him again much harder than he had ever hit me, he had red welts all over his broad back and some of them were even bleeding.

"So you will buy it for me?" Again the crack of the whip on flesh, even harder than the last time. He grunted and she backed away from him rearranging her short skirt, holding him with the twisted length of sturdy chrome chain.

"It's a lot of money Elvira." He was looking up at her, his voice was husky.

"What, are you telling me no?" She retorted sharply. He winced as she waved the whip, but she did not strike him this time. I could see as he often did with me, Elvira was deriving great pleasure from this. However I still did not understand why did he let her, he did not have to.

I should have respectfully departed, but I was mesmerized. He looked trapped, nervous even. I had never seen him exhibit this emotion, not once in all the years I had known him. "Well?" she slapped him carelessly with the crop in the face, he winced. However he did not take his hands from the floor.

"I can't just take the money from the company my love."

"But you will." She went down on one knee and pulled him by a handful of his golden hair. He was silent, and I was wondering if he was refusing her by it. He was after all strong of body, could she really hurt him to sway his judgment? I did not believe so. It was one of their games that was all, or was it?

"You will deny me nothing!" She spat, raking her red nails down the side of his face, clawing bloody runnels in his cheek, like the lioness I had always fancied she was. I had not noticed her marks on him before. I waited for him to retaliate, surely he would not tolerate this. Instead he came all over the tiles and kissed her feet.

Much later that evening he called me, I made no comment on his scratched face, nor the welts on his back as I silently assisted him in the shower. He continued as though they did not exist, however I could sense he was most troubled. His sexual use of me had markedly declined since his marriage, I was unsure why.

I had learned long ago to be dutiful and silent no matter what questions tore at me. I think I understood the game the two of them played. He wanted her, she validated his reputation and looked good on his arm, and she wanted his money to live the celebrity life she felt she deserved.

This was not the only incident I observed. I did indeed glimpse many. One day I rounded the corner only to see Elvira sitting in his study on his leather chair, her pointed stilettos on his back, as she blithely put her lit cigarette to his skin. He was again quite naked. "I tire of waiting." She purred. "Get it for me, no more delays." She looked up at my entrance, her smile was one of charming, pure evil. I turned to leave, I had not meant to intrude. She laughed cruelly at me.

"How does it feel to be a slave, to a slave?"

"I'm sorry Ma am, I mean Madame." Her preferred title slipped for me frequently. She appeared not to care this day. Master did not even look up, I do not think he was happy I had witnessed his submission to her at all.

Few days later I noticed a steel gray coupe in the driveway, it was brand new. I glimpsed Master get out of it, as I saw the doors fold forward something told me this particular car made the extravagance of his Corvette seem all too ordinary. He walked past me looking for her, it was as though I did not exist. She met him on the stairs smiling one of her most lovely red lipped smiles. He dropped the keys into her hand, her red nailed elegance closed on them possessively. "For you my love." He sounded humbled.

"There, there, that was not so difficult was it?" She ran her hand lightly over his cheek. Her lips brushed his neck in the merest hint of a seductive promise. He did not answer he just stood there stoically. "My Mercedes SLR, time to try it out, you made me wait too long." She took her coat from the cloak room just off of the foyer and brusquely walked out the door.