Clay Returns with a Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

Maggie and Isabel soon started exploring each other's bodies while Clay and I watched these two beautiful women in the early throes of passion. I have always wanted to see Maggie with another woman and she told me long ago that is an experience she wanted to have. Tonight she would get her chance with a beautiful Colombian beauty. What a wonderful first experience for her.

Isabel, who appeared at first to be a bit tentative, took charge of the situation and as she moved her mouth to Maggie's waiting and hyper-sensitive nipple. Maggie groaned in obvious pleasure and grabbed Isabel's jet-black hair. Isabel already had a hand on Maggie's sopping pussy and soon her middle finger found its way inside Maggie who writhed in pleasure while Clay leaned in to kiss the other breast.

I watched in amazement and anticipation of this magical moment. It was almost surreal to know that I had just had an amazing fuck from the gorgeous Isabel and now Maggie was about to experience her in ways I could only imagine. Isabel silently and sexily slid down Maggie's body caressing her stomach and legs as she did. Soon Isabel was hovering over Maggie's sex and Isabel paused long enough to savor the smell of hot sex knowing that her boyfriend had just made a large deposit inside Maggie.

Once Maggie spread her legs with some assistance from Clay, Isabel moved quickly to her waiting pussy and lapped at her labia sexily. Soon her tongue found its way inside Maggie and after a few seconds Maggie raised her cute little butt off the bed and gushed into Isabel's mouth. Her orgasm lasted for several seconds and it was like suspended animation as I captured the moment in my mind. Normally I take photos of moments like this but on this occasion, I was so captivated by the scene before me all I could do is watch and marvel as Maggie clearly was enjoying her first girl on girl encounter.

Maggie can climax over and over and she had already experienced a number of orgasms with Clay. While I did not count them, I could certainly hear her cumming multiple times while engaged with Clay. Once Isabel found a rhythm with Maggie, she stared cumming every 60 seconds or so. With the larger orgasms it sometimes took a bit longer before the next one but each of the smaller climaxes seemed to be happening literally every minute or so.

Isabel was masterful and seemed to be enjoying lapping at the sopping wet pussy in front of her. Clay and I were clearly aroused and soon Clay moved in behind Isabel and raised her hips. His enormous phallus soon found its way into her sex and she pushed back against him while never missing a beat with her tongue. Maggie kept on cumming and was oblivious to the fact that Clay was now fucking the woman eating her pussy.

While I was hard as a rock again I did not want to intrude on the incredible scene before me. Clay soon found a rhythm and was fucking Isabel who seemed to be enjoying both Maggie and Clay. My cock was aching, but I could not figure out where to put it, so I started stroking myself.

Isabel noticed what I was doing and moved over to suck my cock while keeping a finger inside Maggie. What a scene. Clay fucking Isabel. Isabel finger fucking Maggie and sucking my cock. I leaned down and kissed Maggie who returned the kiss with her tongue deep inside my mouth.

Finally, Clay announced that he was going to cum and Maggie pulled Isabel's head to her, so she could kiss her and she did, just as passionately as she had kissed me. Clay soon roared like a lion and came inside Isabel as she herself climaxed mightily. Maggie was so overcome with passion that she climaxed with nothing but a finger inside her.

Isabel broke the kiss and I could hear her whispering to Maggie. "Now it is time for you to pleasure me."

With that she moved her beautiful and sopping pussy up to Maggie's face and was soon straddling her face with her knees beside Maggie's head. I could see Clay's cum dripping on to Maggie's lips as Isabel slowly moved into a position that would allow Maggie to eat her first pussy.

Maggie stuck her tongue out catching the dripping sperm, but she was only interested in tasting the sexy vagina in front of her. Isabel lowered her body so that it was resting lightly on Maggie's face and Maggie soon had her tongue buried inside Isabel who reached down to stroke her clitoris. Isabel rolled her head back and closed her eyes, clearly loving the feeling of Maggie's tongue working its magic.

As Clay rolled off to the side of the two women, Maggie suddenly bucked her hips up and grabbed Isabel rolling her over to her back. Maggie then dropped her mouth to an erect nipple and Isabel soon found herself writing on the bed gripping the sheets on either side of her. Clay was on his back panting and trying to recover from his performance.

Maggie slid further down Isabel's body and spread her widely as she settled in between the lovely legs of the beautiful woman. Her hairy bush was matted with perspiration and other bodily excretions and Maggie lapped at her like she had been eating pussy all her life. I was amazed at her performance and Maggie was like a woman possessed and on a mission. Soon Isabel was raising her hips off the bed begging Maggie not to stop and she did not disappoint. Soon Isabel was cumming loudly and speaking Spanish with words I had never heard. I made a mental note to ask her later what she was screaming at Maggie.

Once Isabel had climaxed I took a page out of Clay's playbook and moved in behind Maggie who showed no signs of moving away from her position between Isabel's shapely legs. I moved in behind her and asked Clay to hand me the KY liquid from the bedside table. Slowly I massaged some of the slippery and viscous liquid into Maggie's anus. There was no resistance, so I quickly inserted a finger into Maggie's cute little ass and then a second one. Once sufficiently lubed I moved the head of my cock to her anus and inserted the head. I slowly pushed into Maggie and within a few seconds my cock was buried in her ass.

Maggie acknowledged the cock in her ass by pushing back against me, but she never missed a beat licking Isabel's pussy and soon there were more moans coming from Isabel announcing that another climax was on its way. And climax she did with her entire body shaking like she was attached to electrodes. There is nothing more beautiful than a gigantic climax on a gorgeous woman and her body trembled for at least twenty seconds. Maggie backed away allowing Isabel to recover while she was getting her ass plowed. It did not take long for me to reach another climax and I roared as I filled her bowels with my love juice.

Soon I rolled to the left where all 4 of us needed some time to recover from the intense moments we had experienced. Clay was the first to speak and said, "Does anyone want a drink?" We all acknowledged that we did and he was able to utter, "Great, who wants to go downstairs and get the wine?" We all laughed and no one moved. We were all exhausted at least for the moment.

Stay tuned for Part Two coming soon

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12