Clean & Smooth (The Pat's Ch. 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbwhome
pbwhome
11 Followers

Jen stepped into the bathtub so the sand wouldn't get all over the room. Carefully, she pulled off the suit top, and then the sports bra. She was covered with sand and her tiny tits were bright red and very raw. She tried brushing the sand off, but it only hurt more. So she turned on the shower and washed the sand off. She decided she might was well be complete, so she pulled off the suit bottom and washed her bush under the water. It took almost five minutes to remove all the sand from her breasts and from between her pussy lips. When she finally felt clea, she carefully rinsed out the suit and hung it over the towel rod. After drying off, she wondered over to the mirror where she had left her clothes.

In the mirror, her tits looked even worse. Jen thought she looked like she had a sun burn and had then scrubbed her boobs for an hour. And they HURT. She stuck her head out the bathroom door. "Micah, do you have any lotion?"

"Yeah, check under the sink."

Jen closed the door and looked under the sink. "This should work," she thought, pulling out a bottle of aloe and lanolin lotion. Slowly, she rubbed the lotion into her tits and nipples. "I'm glad I'm not any bigger, or I would really have gotten torn up." Jen continued to massage the lotion in, carefully moving the ring back and forth through her nipple to make sure no sand was caught in the hole. The lotion had removed most of the pain, and the massage was starting to have other effects. Jen moved her left had to her bush as she continued to lightly rub her nipples. Her left hand ran slowly across her moistening pussy lips.

"Are you okay in there?" Micah called through the door.

"Damn," Jen thought to herself. "I'm okay. I'll be out in just a minute," Jen called back.

"What a day," she said quietly. "First in the shower and now this. I'm going to have to do something before this day is over."

Jen reached for her clothes and realized all she had brought with her was the sweatshirt and shorts she worn over her suit. "Oh, well." Jen pulled the shirt over her head and then carefully pulled the shorts up to her panty-less ass and cunt. Finally ready, she headed out to the kitchen. Micah had pulled her t-shirt on over her swimsuit and was just setting sandwiches and drinks on the table.

"I was about to call the the paramedics to come after you. I thought you were just going to change. What took so long?" Micah asked.

"It's sort of embarrassing," Jen replied. "My breast are totally raw from the sand so I washed off and then used some lotion."

"How come? I mean, no offense, but you ARE smaller than me and it didn't bother my boobs."

"Well, I fell in the water and got a whole wave's worth of sand down my top and then I couldn't get it out in the shower because the two tops were so tight." Jen took a sandwich and started eating.

"Two tops? Afraid of losing one in the water?" Micah joked. Micah started eating too and Jen tried to finish the bite in her mouth. Finally she answered.

"No. It's a long story. I shaved my legs this morning so I could wear a suit, but I didn't have time to shave for a bikini. So, I just decided I would wear the bigger, short bottoms. The problem is that the top to that one is thin, and my nipple ring shows right through it. Rather than get stares for that, I put a sports bra underneath. It kept the ring from showing, but now I am paying for it."

"All because you wouldn't just shave your bikini line..." Micah joked back.

"Yeah, well, you're used to shaving there everyday, Miss Bald-down-there," Jen shot back.

"Actually, I didn't shave there today," Micah replied. Pulling up the t-shirt to reveal the thong bottom, she looked down at her crotch. "I probably should have, but I don't think anyone could notice."

Jen couldn't see any hairs. "So, how do you do it then?"

The girls sat down to eat and Micah explained that she would do a bikini wax along the edge of her suit. That would last about a month. She would then shave the rest of her bush and the pussy lips about once a week. That was enough to keep anyone from noticing anything when she wore a swimsuit. As they were finishing their snack, Jen asked, "Doesn't it hurt? I mean, I get nicks and razorburn on my legs all the time. I can't imagine what that must be like when you shave your pubes."

"The first time was a little rough, and there was some razorburn. But I have been doing it about four months now, and no problems now. As long as you do it every week or so, take it slow, and put on some lotion aftrewards, it doesn't cause any problems. I love the way it looks and feels too. Especially when I am wearing silk. Or when I am 'relieving tension'," Micah said with a smile.

"Is it really that good?" Jen wondered.

"You should try it, Jen. I think you would like it. I mean, you got a nipple ring, so I know you don't lack that adventurous spirit."

"Maybe," Jen mused. "But I would still be afraid of cutting myself. I mean, you don't have the best angle there. I just think it would be hard."

"It's not. Here, I'll show you how I do it," Micah volunteered. Then, realizing what she had suggested, she became slightly uncomfortable. "Um, I mean, if you are interested. I need to do it anyway. I could do it now so you could watch if you are really interested."

"What the hell," Jen replied. "It's not like we haven't seen each other naked already."

Micah and Jen went back to the bathroom and Micah started rummaging around. She got shaving cream, a razor, a washcloth, and the lotion Jen had been using earlier. She took everything to the bathtub and turned on the hot water. Then she pulled off her shirt, winked at Jen, and pushed her bikini thong down her legs.

Jen could see the blond stubble where Micah's pubes should have been, but it was small and light, and did nothing to hid the labia below.

"The first thing is to get the hairs warm and wet," Micah said. She reached for the washcloth and held it under the hot water. "This makes it a lot cleaner and less painful." Micah sat on the edge of the tub, legs spread, and lay the hot cloth over her crotch. Jen could hardly believe she was watching Micah do this.

"You want to leave the cloth on for four of five minutes. Of course, this is if you have done it before. If you do it Jen, the first thing is to use scissors to remove as much hair as possible first. That can be kind of hard. I actually got up on the counter so I could see in the mirror to do it. The more you can cut off with scissors, the easier it will be to shave it. Also, the first time, make sure you use a new razor. You might even want to use two razors the first time."

Jen was still a lttle bit in shock, but nodded that she understood.

"Now that it is nice and warm, we are ready to start." Micah turned the slid back to the faucet and turned the hot water back on. She removed the washcloth and cupped her hands under the water to wet her hands and her crotch. Then she picked up the shaving cream. Suddenly she stopped. "Um, you're probably going to need to move so you can see." Jen was sitting on the toilet, facing the tub and Micah had been facing her.

"I can see fine from here."

"Yeah, but I have to turn around now. I need to be over the tub when I do this so it doesn't get all over the floor and there is not enough of a ledge to sit on the wall side. You'll probably need to get in the tub so you can see what I am doing. Also, you're probably going to get wet, so you might want to take off you sweatshirt." Micah then turned around and started to fill her hand with shaving cream.

Jen hadn't told Micah that she didn't have any bra or panties on, and was about to tell her she couldn't take of the sweatshirt. "What the hell," she thought to herself. "She's seen me naked before. Besides, I'm not the one spreading my cunt wide open." She slipped of the sweatshirt and set it on the counter. Looking over Micah's shoulder, Jen realized that her shorts were going to get wet in the tub too. She hesitated for a moment, but then decided that naked now was better than nothing dry to wear home. So, she dropped her shorts to the floor and stepped into the tub.

Micah turned toward Jen and found herself looking directly at Jen's full, light-brown bush. It was almost the same color as Jen's tan belly, but stood out against the white skin underneath. Looking up, Micah saw Jen's tiny breasts, still bright red, and the small gold ring through the erect, half-inch nipple.

"You didn't have to strip down all the way, Jen. Wow, you really did rub your tits raw."

"They are feeling a little better now, but still a little sore," Jen answered. "As far as the clothes, I hadn't planned on changing here, so I didn't have bra or panties, and I didn't want to get my only clothes wet."

"You should have said something. I would have lent you a bra and panties. Well, the panties at least. I don't think I have anything to fit your tits," Micah joked.

"Ha, ha. Very funny," Jen replied, lightly slapping Micah's shoulder. "Since you are SO large yourself."

"Yep," said Micah. "These jugs make all the girls jealous." Micah laughed as she pulled up her bra top, flashing her 34B tits at Jen before coving them up again. They were bigger than Jen's, but not by much. Unlike Jen though, Micah had very small, almost translucent areola and small, white, marble-like nipples.

Jen squatted down and tried to find a comfortable way to sit. Finnally, she found the only way was to sit Indian-style facing Micah. That meant her legs were spread wide apart, but at least she was sitting down. As she sat, she was staring almost directly at Micah's now wide-spread crotch. Micah was busy rubbing lather all over her pubic mound, her pussy, and even down toward her ass hole.

"Be careful how much cream you use. You need enough to make the shaving smooth, but don't use too much. I did that at first, and then I couldn't tell where one lip stopped and the other started and nearly cut myself. Now, the mound is easy. It's just like shaving your legs."

With that, Micah wet the razor, and started to shave off the cream above her sex. Micah used long, smooth strokes, removing cream and hair. Behind each stroke was nothing but white, baby-smooth skin. Micah finished the pubic area in no time.

"Now it gets a little trickier," Micah said. You have to make sure the skin is tight to get a clean shave. That means finding the edges of each lip and pulling it tight with one hand and shaving with the other. It is hardest right there at the top. You know, just above your clit where the outer lips meet. You have to really spread them apart to get a smooth shave in the crack."

Jen just nodded and kept her eyes on Micah's crotch. Micah wasn't kidding about it being tricky. She would reach down with her left hand and stretch one pussy lip while she shave with her right hand. Then she would do the other side. After she had finished most of the outer lips, she rinsed the lips off again and ran her finger down the slit. "That's what I was afraid of. Sometimes you have to do the top of the crack a second time."

Micah got some more cream, spread her pussy lips slightly, and spread the cream on the inside edge of her pussy. Then she got her razor and spread her legs and far as she could. With her left hand, she pulled the left pussy lip as far out as possible. Then, Micah used the pinkie and ring finger of her right hand to pull the other lip out as far as possible and used her other fingers and thumb to use the razor, shaving the skin inside the fold perfectly smooth. It was extremely effective, and Jen could see that it was the only way to really do it. However, it also meant that Micah's pussy was absolutely wide open just feet from Jen's face. Jen had never seen a pussy from this angle or from this close.

"Hello? Are you getting all this?" Micah waved her hand in front of Jen's face.

"Oh, sorry. This is sort of embarrassaing, but I have never seen a pussy like this before. I mean, obviously I have had one all my life, but I can't see my own from this angle. It's kinda cool. Actually... God, I can't believe I'm even saying this... it's actually kind of pretty in an erotic sort of way."

"I know what you mean," Micah answered.

"You do? You mean you don't think I am a total freak for saying that?"

"No. Like I told you before, I have seen lots of sites with women posing nude on the web. At first, it was sorta weird. But after a while, I started to appreciate it more. I mean, a pussy is kind of like a pair of tits. Every woman has it, but they come in all shapes and sizes. A pussy really can be beautiful in a certain way."

Jen looked relieved. "I forgot you have been to all those sites. I have never seen this before."

"Well, feel free to stare all you like. I am going to finish up the rest though."

Micah added more cream below her pussy and down to her ass. She spread her legs far apart again and quickly shaved the rest of her crotch, removing any stubble from around her asshole at the end. "So, what do you think?" Micah asked as she rinsed off the rest of the cream and little hairs.

"It looks really cool. And I didn't see you nick yourself once. How do you do it though, especially since you can hardly see some of it?"

"Like I said, I've been doing this all summer," Micah answered. Her legs were still spread apart, and her fingers were lightly brushing over the crotch, examining the new smoothness. "At first, it was really hard. A few times, I did it on the counter and made a HUGE mess. Once I had done it a few times with the mirror though, I got used to it. Now it is just like shaving my legs. Well, almost. This feels a lot better than shaving my legs. You really should try it. I love it, and I think you would too."

Jen thought for a moment. "I'm interested, but it just seems like it is so hard to get started. I mean using the mirror and everything. It would be great if I did it, but I don't know if I am willing to do all the work and take the risk the first time." Jen hesitated for a moment. "Unless you would be willing to help me the first time."

Jen expected Micah to be shocked and say no. "Actually, I was going to offer. I had wished I had some help the first time. I didn't want to freak you out though. I mean, it's not the average conversation, 'hi, would you like me to shave your pussy?' I'd be glad to help though it you are serious."

Jen looked back at Micah's silky smooth pussy. "OK, let's do it."

"Let me go get the scissors. Why don't you get out of the tub and lay down on a towel on the floor. That way we won't get the hair all over."

Jen got out of the tub and lay down on the towel. She could hear Micah rummaging around in the next room. Jen closed her eyes and tried to relax, but it was no use. This was all a little weird. Without thinking, she started playing with her nipple ring again. Realizing what she was doing, it occurred to her that she did that all the time. Ever since she had gotten the ring, anytime it was uncovered, she was playing with it. It just felt so good.

"I guess your tits are feeling better. Having fun?" At the sound of Micah's voice, Jen's eyes popped open.

"Oops. Busted I guess," Jen blushed a little. "It's just been one of those days."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Micah asked.

Slightly embarrassed, Jen realized it was too late to back out now. "Well, I haven't done anything since Friday. Then, I got started this morning, but didn't have a chance to finish."

"And again when you changed out of your suit here?" Micah interjected.

"How did you know?"

"It wasn't that hard to guess. You were in here so long. And then the way you reacted when I knocked on the door. I thought you might have been doing something. Shen you came out then, I thought I could smell it. So, when you brought it up, I figured you had been busy here in the bathroom." Micah seemed proud of herself.

"For your information," Jen replied, "I might have gotten started, but I didn't get very far then either."

"I'd offer to leave and let you finish, but I am sure you will like it better after we are finished. Masturbating a newly shaved pussy is a feeling all its own. Shall we get started?"

"Sure," Jen answered.

"I had forgotten my dad got this last month." Micah held up and electric beard and sideburn trimmer. "It should make it much easier for the first time. Besides, I don't think he would mind me using on a beautiful girl. You're going to have to spread your legs."

Jen laid back again, bending her legs at the knees and spreading them as far apart as she could. Micah, still wearing only the sport-bra top, sat down between Jen's legs and slowly ran the fingers of her left hand through Jen's bush. "This shouldn't hurt at all. In fact, it might even tickle a little." Micah started passing the shaver through Jen's bush. She went over the top once at a high setting, and then reset the razor to the shortest length and went though the bush again. Behind the razor, Jen's hair was barely a quarter of an inch long.

"That was the easy part," Micah told Jen. "Now it gets a little trickier." Micah slid back slightly so she could reach Jen's pussy better and starting to run the shaver head across Jen's cunt lips.

Micah was right, it did tickle. Jen smiled as she enjoyed the new sensation. She was already playing with her nipple ring (and nipple) again -- had she ever really stopped? -- and now the vibration from the shaver was adding to the growing excitement. Jen felt a jump in the level as Micah started moving Jen's pussy lips to get to all the hair. Jen could feel Micah's fingers run over her lips, checking the length of the hair, and pulling the skin tight where it needed closer work. After a few minutes, Micah moved down further, cutting the hair between Jen's legs until she was running the shaver across Jen's cute little asshole.

Finishing up on Jen's ass, Micah announced "OK, just one last thing before we move to the tub. I am going to try and get as much of the hair as possible from the top fold now. That will make the shaving later easier." With that, Micah used her left hand to spread Jen's pussy lips as far as possible and stretch the skin just above her clit. As the cool air hit Jen's now exposed opening, she could tell she was moist. She wondered if Micah had noticed. Jen only had a moment to think though before Micah pressed the shaver between her lips. Jen nearly jumped at the sensation. The shaver head was much larger than the small area being trimmed, and was now pressed right onto the skin above Jen's clit. The day's earlier activities and the current playing with her nipple ring already had Jen excited. Now, her best friend's hand was spreading her pussy lips and pressing the vibrating shaver right against the sensitive hood. Micah continued to rock the shaver back and forth, seeming oblivious to the feelings she was causing as she tried to get all the hair.

Just as Jen thought she was going to have to say something so she could relieve the building pressure, Micah switched off the razor and moved leaned back to admire her work. Even though she was looking at the hair, she noticed the moisture and the thin line of wetness running from Jen's pussy toward her ass.

"Are you really that horny?" Micah asked. "I can see you juice dripping!"

"Really?!" Jen had been afraid it would be that obvious. "Well, I told you it had been a day like that. You know, that razor really does something."

"I didn't know that. I've never used it before, so I guess I didn't realize. Do you need me to leave? I mean, like I said, I think you should hold off and enjoy it at the end. Then again, I can't have you jumping all over the place or I'll end up cutting you."

Jen really wanted to finish now, but she could tell Micah really wanted her to wait. I hope it is worth it, Jen thought to herself. "It's okay, I can wait."

pbwhome
pbwhome
11 Followers