Clean Break

Story Info
I break a regular hook-up's mind, along with her friend.
14.5k words
4.7
23.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* ALL CHARACTERS OVER 18*

This was supposed to be the end.

Tatiana called me for another hook-up at her place. It was becoming a bit redundant, and as much as I would've liked to have dated this girl, I knew it wasn't going there.

I got the vibe during our phone call that she wanted this time to be the last time. She said something about how she was ready to move on, prepared to see and fuck other people, and ready to move on from me.

I had invested countless hours into seeing her, hundreds of dollars on dates, paid for gas in my old beat-up car to see her, and happily gave up on other flings and dates with gorgeous women to make things work with her. She wasn't going to leave so quickly.

I knew she was into BDSM. We went to one of the 50 Shades movies together and banged like absolute rabbits afterward. She would sometimes let me tie her up. Sometimes, she even wanted to tie ME up. I wasn't a fan, but she came like crazy.

I also knew she was really hesitant about dating someone younger than her. I was less than a year younger, so to me, it was no big deal, but she brought it up every time I asked her on another date.

"What will my friends think?"

"What will my parents say?"

"I'm not sure I'm ready to be with a younger man."

The excuses cycled through my head daily. We had a connection, something real, and she was letting a silly thing like age get in the way. We were both adults, her 20, me 19 for a few more weeks, but letting that get in the way, to me, felt so much like High School.

With that in mind, I had a plan. I ordered a cologne online that promised to make any woman insane over the man who wore it. There were pheromones and other chemicals infused into the cologne, and for the price I paid for it, I would have been furious if it didn't work.

It sat in the cupholder of my car as I drove to her house. She was living with her parents while attending university classes part-time, and they were away for a Friday night anniversary rendezvous. I liked her parents; they were chill with me staying over, and while Tatiana was a screamer, her parents never said a word about us having sex in the house.

I pulled onto her street and parked out front. I texted her to let her know I was going to the door.

I looked at the bottle with the help of the streetlights. There was a yellow warning label with black writing; my eyes weren't strong enough to read it. I doubted it was anything significant.

I spritzed a couple of shots of the cologne directly onto my neck. I also sprayed a spritz each under my armpits. I wasn't nervous, but I just wanted to ensure any bad body odor didn't make its way inside. I caught a whiff of the cologne and immediately started gagging.

"Holy fuck, this shit is rank," I choked out to myself before opening my car door and spitting onto the ground to get the taste out of my mouth.

My phone dinged. She was ready.

I spat a couple more times before closing my car door and going up the long driveway. I still had no idea what her parents did, but they were loaded. Their house was almost triple the size mine was growing up, and it was quite easy to get lost inside if you were alone.

I wiggled the door handle, and Tatiana answered. She was on the bigger side, but I was into that. She wore a buttoned shirt that was open all the way, barely covering her large tits and a pair of panties that were going to be discarded shortly.

I closed the door behind me. We hugged and kissed, and she sniffed.

And she sniffed.

And she sniffed some more.

While I thought the cologne smelled like shit, she was hooked. The first part of the plan was going well.

"You smell so gooooood," she beamed before pulling my mouth back to hers for a more passionate kiss. She was not shy with her tongue as we made out in the foyer. I ditched my shoes while we kissed, holding her hips steady. I pressed my thumbs into her waist - it drove her crazy - and continued kissing her. I kissed down to her neck, and she moaned loudly.

After some neck kisses, she decided to return the favor. She reached to kiss my neck but stopped to smell me again. "What are you wearing? It's so good," she lamented.

"It's something new I picked up online. I'm glad you like it," I replied. She took a long lick up my neck before kissing my jawline and nibbling my ear. She continued for a moment or two before returning to my neck.

I wondered momentarily if this was what the warning label on the bottle warned me about, but that became a distant thought after Tatiana pulled my head down and kissed my ear. She then whispered.

"Do what you want to me tonight; I'm all yours."

GULP. I'd long wanted to hear those words from Tatiana's mouth. If this was what "break-up sex" is, then it was about to be the best.

That said, my 19-year-old idiot brain had to clarify.

"What do you mean?"

"You want me to suck you off? I'll do it right here. You want to fuck me all night? Tell me where and how you want me. I'm all fucking yours, Owen. Every fiber of my being."

She kissed my neck again hungrily. She was desperate.

"All mine? So you'll do anything I tell you?" I asked.

"Yesssss," she hissed, wrapping her leg around mine as she kissed my neck deeper.

This was going better than I had hoped. I pulled her head back from my neck. Her eyes looked nearly glazed over in the minimal light I had to work with, but I kissed her deeply. She moaned into the kiss as I felt her hands run up and down my chest underneath my shirt.

I gripped her brunette hair while I made out with her. I felt exceptionally dominant with her giving herself to me, no doubt thanks to the cologne.

I pulled back from the kiss. "I want you to wear something better than this. Go upstairs, put on your hottest lingerie, and match it with high heels. Do you understand?"

Tatiana nodded. "Right away. I'll come down when I'm ready." She ran back up the stairs, discarding her shirt over the railing on her way up.

At that moment, I decided to head back to the car for more cologne.

===

I brought the bottle in with me this time around. I added two more spritzes to either side of my neck, and with a little better light, I could read the warning label.

"CAUTION: DO NOT OVERUSE. The recommended dosage is 1-2 sprays per evening."

Well, I was way past that. What was the worst that could happen? And besides, the four spritzes - 6 if you include my armpits - seemed to be working just fine; what harm could another 4 do?

I heard Tatiana's bedroom door close. She walked down the hallway, and I could hear her high heels on the hardwood upstairs. She walked slowly, indicating she wasn't used to these heels or incredibly turned on. 'Why not both?' I thought.

She turned the corner and looked down at me from the top of the stairs. She gripped the railing as she walked down the stairs slowly, with one foot swaying in front of the other. My eyes were shit, so I didn't see what she was wearing until she was 2-3 steps from the bottom of the staircase. A tight black leather corset that pushed her tits up incredibly, stockings, and 6-inch heels. I was so distracted by the way her DDD breasts looked that I almost didn't notice the highlight of the outfit.

A thick, black leather collar around her neck with a metal loop on the front.

I approached her, grabbed her waist, and kissed her softly. She moaned into the kiss again before lifting up.

"Is this outfit good enough for you?" She asked.

"It's perfect," I replied.

She blushed. "Follow me," she spun on her heel and walked slowly up the stairs, giving me a great view of her ass. She was not wearing any panties or a thong, and it swayed in my face for most of the way up the stairs.

As we reached the top of the stairs, Tatiana turned to me. "Just so you know, I have no limits tonight. Fuck me like you own me."

GULP.

She got down on all fours and began crawling, but this time, towards her parents' room, not hers. She opened the door and waited for me to enter.

Her parents had a massive bed. I was no expert, but it had to be wider than a king-size mattress. I sat on the edge of the bed, and Tatiana slowly crawled to me. She knelt at my feet as her hands rested on my thighs. We kissed some more while she inhaled deeply, taking in more of my fresh cologne.

After we concluded our kiss, she bit her lip and looked into my eyes. "What's gotten into you?" I asked.

"Ever since you got here, I've just felt the need... to serve you," she hesitated. "I can't explain why... I just... I need you."

"To serve me?" I repeated. Tatiana nodded and smiled. "Kind of like how a sub would serve her dom?"

Tatiana closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled wide once again once she opened her eyes. "Kind of like how a sex slave serves her Master," she responded.

She ran her hands up and down my legs. I tried to hide a worried look on my face, as I feared I had gone too far. I was just trying to get her to go crazy over me for a little bit, maybe keep the hook-up thing going, but not make her a slave.

Tatiana must have seen my worried look. "It's okay, this is what I want. I'm just glad you're finally man enough to make it happen."

I swallowed hard as she fiddled with my belt. Her brown-eyed stare never left my face as she pulled out my cock from my pants and underwear. She stroked my above-average length slowly.

"Haven't you always wanted someone to be a sex slave to you, Owen?" She asked before licking the tip of my cock, causing me to shudder. "Someone to obey your every command? Someone to serve your every sexual fantasy? Someone to always be willing to take your cock, no matter where, what time, and how? Make me do that for you, Owen. It's what I need. It's what I crave."

Tatiana's grip on my cock was tight as she stroked it slowly. "And, of course," she added. "No more wiping your cum off of me. I will always swallow for my Master."

I had to admit, that was incredibly hot to picture.

Tatiana's expression changed. Her eyes became pouty, and her mouth dripped with lust. "Now, please, may I suck your cock, Master?"

My head spun. While her words were hot, the way she asked it was somehow 300X hotter. I lost control of myself. At that moment, I inherited a sex slave.

"Yes, you may," I replied.

Tatiana didn't waste time. She quickly pushed my cock into her mouth and bobbed her head quickly. Her head game wasn't her strongest quality, but she got my cock nice and wet, which felt nice.

'Wait,' my thoughts invaded. 'I could probably fix this now.'

"Listen, Tat, suck my cock slower. And tighten those lips," I ordered. "That's it, nice and slow. I'll hold your hair."

I guided my cock in and out of Tatiana's mouth. "That's the pace I want," I told her as I thrust my cock into her mouth at a slower speed. "You ready to try again?"

She nodded with my cock still in her mouth. I stopped thrusting and allowed her to suck freely. It was much better, as her lips felt tight around my shaft, and her tongue swirled on my head. She was giving me a pornstar's blowjob, and I was in heaven.

She then popped my cock free and panted heavily. "Thank you... Master..." she said between breaths. "Am I... doing it... like you want?"

"Of course, my beautiful little slut," I caressed her face before gripping her hair again. "But I didn't tell you to stop." A sadistic smile formed on my face as I pushed her face back towards my cock. Tatiana took my length into my mouth and didn't move as I fucked her face. The sound of her gagging on my cock filled the room. I loved the way her mouth felt on my cock, but I knew if I kept this up, I'd be busting quickly.

I pulled out of her mouth. I expected anger-filled eyes to glare up at me, as Tatiana usually hated a forced blowjob, but this time, her eyes were filled with lust. She LOVED being submissive.

"Thank you for punishing me, Master. I'm sorry I was a bad girl," she said with a naughty smile.

"Do I need to punish you?" I asked, lightly tugging her hair back. She yelped before biting her lip.

"No, Master," she whimpered. "I'll be a good girl."

I let go of her hair. "Crawl onto the bed," I ordered.

She obeyed, staying on all fours. She wiggled her ass toward me and smiled. I stepped behind her and rubbed the tip of my cock against her soaking wet pussy.

"Is this what you want?" I asked Tatiana. She groaned in reply, gripping the duvet on top of the bed. I pushed my cock in excruciatingly slow.

"Fuuucccckkkkk," she moaned. I smiled while pulling out slowly. My cock was doing all of my thinking, so I decided to see how far I could push this.

"You're going to give me anything I want tonight, won't you?" I asked, sliding my cock back in about as slow as the first time.

She moaned, unable to speak, but she quickly turned her head toward me and nodded quickly before I pulled out again.

"Then I want you to make a bet with me," I grinned. She looked back at me, confused before I continued. "If I cum inside you, you are permanently mine. If I cum anywhere else, I will leave you alone, like you wanted when you called me. I will only cum inside you if you ask for it. Do we have a deal?"

Tatiana was rubbing her clit while bent over her parents' bed. I could have made her wire me a billion dollars, and she would have found a way if it meant satisfying her pussy. "I'll do it. Please, just fuck me," she pleaded.

"Please?" I asked.

Tatiana looked back at me, desperation in her eyes. "Please, MASTER," she responded.

I smiled, smacking her ass hard, causing a gasp from Tatiana before I put my cock inside of her. I grabbed onto her hips and fucked her doggy style. I started slow but eventually built my pace. Tatiana clutched the duvet again and bit into a pillow to muffle her moaning.

"No one's home. Take that pillow out of your mouth," I ordered. Tatiana pulled the corner of the pillow out of her mouth and screamed in pleasure in response.

I then grabbed her wrists and put her arms behind her back. Her face was pressed against the bed while I held her wrists behind her, pounding her pussy.

Her orgasms were constant. If I tried to make her ask permission, she wouldn't have been able to hold it anyway. During one of her orgasms, her pussy clenched so hard it pushed my cock out. She turned back to me, a bitch in heat, panting heavily.

I flipped her onto her back forcefully. I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her to the end of the bed, putting her heels on my shoulders as I guided my cock into her.

"Oh-my-God..." she muttered as I fucked her, holding her legs steady as I clapped against her body. I watched her tits shake as I fucked her, and she pulled them free. She sucked on one of them while I fucked her, muffling her moans. I groped the other one with one of my free hands, grabbing her tits roughly.

Tatiana popped her nipple free from her mouth, pulled my hand that was grabbing her tits, and put it in her mouth. She sucked longingly on my fingers before I pulled my hand out of her mouth and gripped her neck. She smiled while she moaned, holding her tits up while I continued fucking her.

I felt her juices squirt onto my cock again as she let out a long moan. After she caught her breath, I slowed down. I was getting close.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she pleaded.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Good," a spark ignited in Tatiana's eyes. "Take me. Make me your fuck toy. Make the only thing I want to do day or night is serve that fucking cock. Own me, Owen."

It was so fucking hot, both literally and sexually. I was sweating like a pig, but I built my pace. I don't know how, but she kept going as I fucked her.

"Make me forget your name because I call you Master so often, make me beg for my holes to be filled, make me your slut, your slave, your whore..."

"Oh fuck..." I grunted. I couldn't hold it for much longer.

"Cum inside me, Master. Fucking do it. Take me, Master. Fill that cunt with cum. Please, Master, cum for meeee..." she trailed off as she felt my cum paint the inside of her walls. I exploded, which was likely the biggest load of my life up until that point. It was my first time cumming inside of a girl.

Tatiana giggled while my cock continued to twitch inside her, expelling the last of my seed into her pussy. "Thank you, Master. I can't wait to serve you all night long," she said with a smile.

===

Tatiana held true to her promise. She sucked, rode, and took my cock all night. We eventually fell asleep at around 4 in the morning. I was woken up sometime around noon by the sensation and sounds of her gagging on my cock.

'Morning blowjob, I could get used to this,' I thought.

The night before still didn't feel real. Tatiana, usually a demanding and sometimes moody chick, was devoted entirely to me. After she took my morning load into her mouth and swallowed, she smiled. "What would you like for brunch, Master?"

I didn't want to believe it was true, so I asked her for something she would usually refuse. "Would you make me eggs, toast, and sausage and feed it to me?"

Without hesitation. "Of course, Master, let me get right on that for you." She flashed a smile before rushing downstairs.

I quickly grabbed my phone and searched for the cologne I purchased. I looked through the website and looked for reviews, but I couldn't find one that looked real or was relevant to my problem. However, I did see a feedback chat box in the bottom corner of the screen, so I selected it. An automated greeting welcomed me to the chat, and I explained my situation in semi-accurate detail. I asked, "Does the cologne permanently alter women's minds if overused?"

There was a long pause after I sent the message. I went into the upstairs hallway, phone in hand, still naked at this point, and strolled down the stairs. Cooking sounds echoed from the kitchen while I sat on one of three leather couches in the main living room. Finally, I received a response.

Due to the amount I used, they had no test results that indicated how long - if at all - the effects of the cologne would take to wear off.

"There is a possibility it is permanent," the message read. "Please send your contact information to hear directly from the lead developer for further assistance."

I thought this was a trap. There was no way I was sending my contact information. I immediately thought the worst: jail, potential expulsion from the college I had just been accepted into, and a long life of women not even wanting to hook up after the story of the "creepy cologne guy" makes its way around the world.

I heard the toaster pop from the kitchen. I tucked my phone into a couch cushion and placed my head in my hands. How could I get out of this if this goes south?

Tatiana came from the kitchen. She was naked, except for her collar from the night before. She smiled. "Master, I didn't know you were down here. Would you like your brunch?"

I nodded. I stood up and followed her to the dining room on the opposite side of the kitchen. There was only one plate of food, and it was at the head of the table.

"What are you eating?" I asked.

Tatiana pulled the chair out from the head of the table. "Don't worry about me, Master. I will feed you and then eat what's left in the kitchen. Please, sit."

I sat on the dining room chair, and she sat on my lap. She poked the fork into the scrambled eggs and directed the fork to my mouth before I stopped her.

"I was kidding about feeding me. You don't have to," I mumbled, taking the fork out of her hand.

Tatiana giggled. "Of course, Master, silly me. Enjoy your breakfast."

She then got up but didn't leave the dining room. Instead, she knelt to her knees and crawled under the table. I saw her through the glass table as she took my semi-hard cock into her mouth. I had to admit, the wetness of her mouth felt incredible while I bit into toast.