Clean Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened up her texts. Her Mom texted her a handful of times that afternoon, updating Tatiana on the weekend trip, and asking if she needed anything. I replied to this one on her phone.

"I'm good, Mom. See you tomorrow!"

I then closed her phone and tucked it in my pocket. It was getting dark outside, which meant it was getting dark in the house. I went upstairs to Tat's room to see if she was there. It's where I saw her kneeling on the floor, her face pressed against the floor as well. It was really weird to see from the hallway.

I turned on the lights in her room, forgetting they were synced to some colorful lights that circled her room. I crouched down and caressed her hair as blues, pinks, purples, and whites circled the room. She turned to me, tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Master," she swallowed. "I don't want you to leave."

I smiled while taking a knee. "I'm not going anywhere right now."

She nodded. "But, Master, you won't be here when my parents get home. I won't be able to suck your cock every day." More tears dropped from her eyes.

"We can do this every weekend, at your place or mine, until we finish school. Then, you can come to be with me," I proposed.

"You... you mean it, Master?" She perked up.

"Of course," I smiled. "You and I both have a couple of months left; we'll finish and live together."

Tatiana smiled and perched herself up. She was only wearing a collar and heels. "Thank you, Master. I can't wait to pleasure you every day."

"It's no problem," I smiled, brushing a tear off her cheek with my thumb. "How about we get some rest?"

"You... you don't want me?" She asked.

"No, no, no, I do," I stopped her. "We have had sex a lot, but I think I need a little time to build up some cum for you. You'd like to have more of my cum, won't you?"

Tatiana nodded quickly. "Oh yes, Master. I love your cum."

"That's great! So how about we just lay down, have a good sleep, and fuck a little later?"

"I... I guess so, Master," She sounded disappointed, but she knew I needed the time.

"That's great, my pretty little slut. Let's get ready for bed," I said with a smile.

She smiled at me, standing up and kicking her high heels off. "I'll be back," she said before leaving the room. I assumed she was heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed, so I began taking my pants and shirt off to crawl under the covers.

After a few moments, I was nearly dozing off. I was exhausted, but Tatiana had not returned to the bedroom yet. I waited another five minutes before drifting off to sleep.

===

I woke up suddenly hours later, seeing it was 2 AM. Tatiana was still not back in the bedroom. I decided it was time to look for her.

I checked her parents' bedroom, the guest rooms, and the hallway bathroom upstairs with no luck. I checked the living room, kitchen, and other guest rooms downstairs. No dice.

Then, it came to me. 'She has to be in the dungeon.'

I made my way to the basement, and as I walked down the long hallway, muffled moans greeted me. I creaked the door open and saw Tatiana, gag in her mouth, Hitachi wand at her clit, and machine fucking her pussy. She was sweating and was likely at this for hours.

As I got close to the leather mattress she was on, I realized she still had her collar attached to a lead attached to the bed.

Tatiana saw me. She smiled through the gag and waved to me with her fingers. I lifted the gag from her mouth.

"Hi, Master; I hope this is okay," she said with a smile before moaning loudly. "I just, REALLY needed to cum."

I checked my phone in my pocket. "For... hours?"

Tatiana giggled. "I guess I lost track of time."

"Well, I think you should get some sleep," I reminded her as the machine increased, causing her to buck her hips.

"Oh, Master, I'm so close..." she clutched the leather fabric on the bed and came hard.

I slowed the machine right down. She looked up at me with a desperate look in her eyes. I then took the Hitachi wand from her hand and turned it off. "It's bedtime, my slut."

"Okay, Master, I understand." Tatiana unclipped her lead and walked over to me.

I grabbed the loop from her collar and led her out of the dungeon. She hung her head and kept her hands together in front of her as she walked behind me.

I led her to her bedroom and removed her collar. I smiled and stood behind her. I pushed her to the bed.

Tatiana landed on the bed. She turned to me and smiled. "Master, what are you doing?"

I removed my underwear and smiled. "Well, hopefully, you."

She smiled and perched her ass into the air, shaking it slowly. "I'm all yours, Master."

I pressed my cock against her pussy and began fucking her slowly. She clenched the bedding tightly. "Oh, fuuucccckkkk," she groaned. Her pussy was tender from the abuse it took on in the dungeon.

I increased my pace as her pussy clenched around my cock. I smiled and grunted as I held her hips tightly, pounding her from behind.

Tatiana bit into the sheets, but it hardly muffled her moans. Her orgasms hit her in waves as she begged for more.

I slowed down, teasing her with my cock. I also needed to catch my breath for a moment.

"Master, please, I need it, fuck me; I'll do anything for you to ravage me..." she perched her head up and looked back at me.

I smacked her ass hard as I continued to slowly fuck her. "Anything?"

Tatiana nodded her head quickly. "Yes, Master, I'm all yours. I love how that cock feels deep inside me."

I smiled and slowly built my pace. "Tell me about what you look forward to when we live together," I ordered.

Tatiana turned back and breathed in heavily as I built my pace. "I can't wait to dress up for you..." she said, her voice pitch increasing with my pace.

"Tell me more," I grunted as I smacked her ass, building my pace some more.

"I... oh God... I...." Tatiana stammered as I fucked her. "I'll make you cum at least three times a day in my holes... I'll always swallow when you want me to... I'll wake you up with head every day... fuck Master, I need to cum so bad..."

"You may," I grinned as Tatiana's back arched as she squirted on my cock, moaning loudly. I was fucking her at a normal pace at this point from behind. I grabbed her hair and pumped my cock into her even harder. "Tell me more," I repeated.

"Ah... Oh... FUCK..." Tatiana moaned. "You own me, Master. I worship you. I'd do anything you order me to without hesitation. I...." Tatiana cried out as she came again. I grabbed her breast from behind with my free hand as she continued. "I don't need to think anymore, Master; I only need to serve you and ensure your pleasure..."

So many thoughts were swimming through my mind, mainly of Tatiana being submissive to me. But one stuck out.

"What if I fucked your friends?" I said with a smile.

Without any hesitation. "I'd love to help you fuck my friends, Master. They will serve you and worship you like me if you'd like. I know you like Janna's ass, I'd love to watch you fuck it, Master."

Well, that was new.

I wanted to ask how she knew, but I was close to cumming.

"Are you a good slut?" I asked, letting go of her tits and hair, returning my hands to her hips.

"Yes, MASTER, FUCK..." she came again.

"Good sluts... beg... for their... Master's cum..." I grunted.

"Oh, please, Master, breed me. My pussy waits for your cum. I fucking need your cum, Master, please..."

I went light-headed as I exploded inside of Tatiana's pussy. I fucked her slowly as her hole took every drop of my cum, and after I pulled out, I collapsed onto the bed.

Tatiana mewled as my cum soaked into her pussy. "Thank you, Master."

"Bedtime?" I asked.

She laughed. "Bedtime."

===

* SIX WEEKS LATER *

After many weekends spent hooking up and many more weeknights of Tatiana calling me desperately to come fuck her, we were finally getting ready to move in together. Tat's grades had apparently slipped a bit, but not enough for concern, but that was mostly because she would do my work from time to time on the weekends while I fucked her from behind. I was getting better marks in my one-year post-secondary course than I did in High School, thanks to my sex slave.

Tatiana convinced her parents to pay for a condo for her graduation present. We were set to move in the weekend after finals week, which meant one more week of sneaking around. Tatiana and I had gotten creative with our sex life out of necessity. In the shower, in the car, even in the backyard.

The week of finals dragged on. I knew I was going to pass, so I wasn't that worried, but every time I closed my eyes, I saw Tatiana naked, on her knees, pressing her tits together with her arms, or feeling the warm sensation of Tatiana sucking my cock.

Speaking of Tatiana, she had been working out a lot more since her first weekend as my slave. She had gone for two-plus hour walks daily, and it was noticeable as her stomach was a lot more toned, her legs more muscular, and her ass tighter, but thankfully, her tits stayed the same size. She had asked me to give her a mantra to repeat to herself while she walked, saying it would help her stay motivated. I just told her I had a surprise for her if she kept it up, and that perked her right up.

Long at last, it was the day of my last. I woke up to a Snapchat from Tatiana. Sure enough, it was a fully nude selfie in front of her mirror. It looked as though she had two fingers deep inside of her pussy.

"You got this, Master!" the text read with a kissing-face emoji. I smiled and closed my phone, tried to adjust my pants so that my bulge wasn't too noticeable, and continued on my way.

This was my most challenging final, but it also didn't help that it was the only time I saw Janna during my course schedule. Attendance in class wasn't mandatory, but the final had to be written in person. I knew she'd be breathing down my neck since her best friend hardly answered her texts and calls anymore.

I sat down in my chair and began writing my test. I started with the answers I knew but left the long-answer questions for last. They sucked, and I figured if I procrastinated hard enough, maybe I wouldn't have to fill them in. Maybe the Prof. changes his mind, perhaps the building floods, maybe aliens abduct the entire class except for me...

No such luck.

The long-answer questions made time drag on forever, and anytime I closed my eyes to think, Tatiana's fingers knuckle-deep into her pussy crawled into my mind. There was no way I would focus, so I just wrote in circles. It was the easiest way to get through the questions, and hopefully, the T.A. or Prof. was too busy to read my shitty answers and just marked them based on length.

I finished writing my final in two hours. Many other students were long gone by then, but Janna was still writing feverishly. I handed my test in, walked out the door, and ran down the hallway. Long at last, I was done. I had to find work, but that was a problem for Monday. It was time for me to fuck my slave.

As I left the building, my phone started to ring. It was a number I did not recognize.

"Hello, is this Owen Schwartz?" the female voice asked on the other side.

"Yes, who's calling?" I asked.

"This is Sandy from the SlaVR chemical corporation. We are aware of a suspected overuse situation you may be involved in. I must inform you that you are not in trouble, but we would like to know more about your situation and if you'd be willing to test another product or two for us."

GULP. "I uh...."

"Again, Mr. Schwartz, you are not in any trouble or danger. I'm assuming your partner is still alive, correct?"

I was nodding my head before I realized they couldn't see me. "Yes."

"That's good. We assume the overuse of the treatment caused some long-term side effects; is that correct?"

"Well..." I paused. I looked behind me to ensure no one was around. "She's become my sex slave. It's more than a fantasy to her; it's her life."

I heard some typing on the other end of the phone. "Was that your intention with the treatment?" She asked.

"Absolutely not," I answered. "It just kinda happened."

"I see," she replied. "Were you sexual partners with this girl before you used the treatment?"

"Yes," I answered--more typing on the other end.

"Is there any chance you could try the treatment on a girl that you have not previously had sex with?" Sandy finally asked.

"I uh, well..."

"Mr. Schwartz, we are trying to ensure that all can enjoy this product safely. We need to ensure this solution finds its way into the hands of two consenting adults; otherwise, women around the world could be in some serious danger."

Sandy made a great point that I hadn't thought about. I kept the cologne with me at all times just in case, but I hadn't realized that if this was something I could find, people with genuinely terrible intentions could be impacted, too.

"I have it on me now," I answered. "I know a girl that I could try it on."

"Is she over 18?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Good. I will call back and ask for more details in a few days. I appreciate your cooperation."

She hung up before I could ask any questions.

A ball formed in my stomach as I knew what to do.

I had to try the cologne on Janna.

===

It wasn't long after that phone call that Janna shoved the door open and saw me standing outside the door. She came right to me and started cussing me out immediately.

"You piece of fucking shit, you think you can make my best friend ignore me? You've got some fucking nerve showing up for your final today, then hanging around after? Where is she? I want to see her."

Just as I had planned.

"I can take her to her if you'd like. She's moving into our new place as we speak." That was actually true. Tatiana got the keys earlier today and had already moved most of her belongings in.

"Your... new place?" Janna asked curiously.

"I know you don't want to believe it, Janna, but what Tat and I have is real. She and I took some time together to make it work, and it's been great ever since. Come with me, and you can ask her yourself."

Janna was dumbfounded. "I... I guess I could come with you..."

"Great! An extra set of hands to help move in never hurt, either," I joked. Janna swatted my arm while I laughed and walked toward my car. Before getting in, I sprayed the cologne on my neck, and thankfully, Janna was on her phone and didn't see me do it.

Janna got in first, which allowed me to spray on a couple more shots. I got in, and the smell hit me instantly. It was so fucking bad.

"You don't seem like a guy that ensures your car smells nice," Janna remarked.

I made a mental note; it works instantly.

I shifted into gear and drove away. I was stopped at an intersection two blocks away when I noticed Janna squirming in her seat.

"So tell me, what did you suspect I did to Tatiana?" I asked.

Something I never heard Janna do before was giggle until then. "I don't know, but fuck, I feel good right now."

I looked over at her, and she was biting her lip and looking at me hungrily.

"You've come a long way from hating my guts just a few minutes ago, Janna," I reminded her.

She giggled again. "Oh, silly, how could I hate someone that smells so fucking good?" She leaned over and breathed in against my neck. I nearly swerved as she kissed my neck softly.

"Janna, you should... sit back down..." I stammered as I tried to keep my eyes on the road.

"Mmm, and what if I don't?" She replied playfully. "Are you going to punish me?"

We hit the freeway. She ran her hand across my chest. "You don't want to know what I'll do, Janna," I pushed her back onto her seat by pushing her head back.

Janna behaved for a while, but soon enough, her hand crawled around my thigh. I turned off the freeway in the neighborhood where our condo was, and Janna returned her nose to my neck.

"I just can't help it, you smell so fucking good, I can't control myself..." Janna breathed.

I smiled as I stopped at a red light. I ensured Janna's eyes were closed as I pulled out my phone and texted Tatiana.

"Everything set up?"

The light switched to green, and I moved ahead. Janna was rubbing her perky breasts with her hands over her clothes as she breathed me in.

My phone dinged. I took a second to check.

"I'm ready for you and our guest, Master."

I looked back up and turned left onto our street.

"What if I told you I did something to Tatiana to keep her around?" I asked Janna.

She let a low moan escape her lips. "I don't care about that anymore. I just want to keep smelling you..."

I parked on the street and pulled the cologne out of my pocket. I sprayed a fresh batch against my neck on the same side Janna had her nose pressed.

"I hope you don't care that I'll do the same thing to you," I smirked.

===

A short time later, Janna was naked, taking my cock into her mouth while Tatiana was eating her out. Janna's wrists were handcuffed to the bed, but it was not like she needed them. Her mind was fried already.

She popped my cock out of her mouth. "I need to cum so bad; please, can I cum?"

Tatiana lifted her head. "You address him properly," she barked as she fingered her. "You know you need to."

"M-M-M..." Janna stammered. She closed her eyes tightly and pulled against the restraints. "M... Master, may I please cum?" She cried out.

"You may," I responded.

Janna cried out and squirted all over Tatiana's fingers. When her eyes opened, the blue in her eyes appeared to get brighter. She looked up at me and smiled as she caught her breath. "Thank you, Master," she puffed.

I switched places with Tatiana and rubbed my cock against her sensitive clit. When I finally pressed my length into her waiting pussy, her reaction was instant.

"FUUUCCCKKKK...." she cried out. I pistoned my cock into her slowly as she moaned and bucked her hips, her arms still cuffed to the bed.

Tatiana smiled up at me before looking back down at Janna. A severe look grew on her face before gripping Janna's neck and forcing her head toward her.

"Listen here, you fucking skank," Tatiana spat, forgetting the fact these two were the best of friends weeks ago. "If you're going to fuck Master, you're going to have to learn quickly that you are nothing. Your feelings don't matter; only his pleasure and his cum matter."

Janna nodded along obediently. I increased my pace, and her whimpers got more urgent and constant.

"You are a fuck toy, a slut, a slave, understood?" Janna nodded before Tatiana slapped her hard. "Say it, you fucking bitch."

"I am a fuck toy... a slut... a slave..." Janna repeated slowly, breathing heavily while taking my cock.

"He is your Master, your God, your reason for living," Tatiana persisted. I started to think it was a little much, but being balls deep in her friend, I was too turned on to care.

"He's my Master... My God... my reason... for living..." Janna cried out before swallowing hard. "May I please cum, Master?" She looked up at me. I nodded and immediately felt her juices squirt on my cock.

"He decides your looks, clothes, and thoughts," Tatiana continued, forcing Janna's head back to her.

"He decides my looks... my clothes... my thoughtssss...." Janna trailed off with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Another orgasm was building as her pussy tightened around my cock.

"Your mouth, ass, tits, and pussy, belong to him," Tatiana chanted.

"My mouth... ass... tits... and pussy... belong to him... oh FUCK," Janna didn't have time to ask me to cum, as she orgasmed hard.

"You crave his cum," Tatiana ordered.

"I crave... his cum..." Janna's eyes turned to me as she bit her lip and smiled.

"You need his cum," Tatiana pressed.

"I... need... his cum..." Janna repeated.

"Beg for his cum like the fuck toy you are," Tatiana spat on her face and jerked her head back to face me.