Clean Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatiana sucked my cock slowly. She looked up at me periodically but mainly focused on putting my length into her mouth.

I cut the sausages with my fork but nearly missed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Her lips tightened around my cock as she attempted to drain me with her mouth for the second time in an hour.

Just then, I heard a phone buzzing on the counter. Tatiana stopped. "Master, may I get it?"

I stared back in bewilderment. "Yeah, of course," I stammered.

Tatiana crawled from under the table and answered her phone. It was like she switched back to her usual self on the phone. That was until she locked eyes with me, bit her lip, and gripped her tits with her free hand.

From one side of the conversation, I could tell it was her Mom. Tatiana never spoke much when they were on the phone together, and it was mostly her Mom talking to her.

"That sounds fine, Mom; see you when you're home!"

Tatiana hung up, smiled, and hurried back to me.

"My parents are extending their stay another night," she said, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "You have all day, night, and tomorrow morning to do whatever you want to me."

===

It turned out Tatiana's parents were freaks and weren't exactly shy about it.

Tatiana told me her Mom and Dad had a dom/sub relationship before she was born but kept elements of it around when she was a kid. There was one room in the basement Tatiana was never allowed in, but her parents went in it often. That was until her parents left it unlocked one day when Tat was 14. She snuck in and saw it was literally a sex dungeon, complete with an X-cross, cage, sex swings, as well as a whole bunch of discipline paddles, flogs, whips, and restraints.

"I fingered myself to those mental images every night for years," Tatiana said with a smile as she rubbed my chest on the couch.

Her parents found out when she snuck a pair of nipple clamps from the sex dungeon when she was 16. After that, the room was under padlock and key.

"Fortunately for us, I found the key this morning," she kissed my neck and ears. "Master, would you like to fuck me in my parents' dungeon? I'll make your wildest dreams come true if you mine come true for me."

My ears perked up. Wildest dreams... hmm...

"Of course," I said with a cocky smile. "But first, I think you should get dressed up again. I'll meet you in there in 20 minutes."

Tatiana grinned from ear to ear. "Of course, Master."

====

Despite attending several parties at Tatiana's, I had never been in her basement. It's easy to see why, as one long hallway led to the place I was looking for, what Tatiana called a 'sex dungeon.'

I slowly made my way down the dark hallway. The wall to my left guided me there while I passed a bathroom, laundry room, and what looked to be a storage closet on my right. Eventually, I reached a heavy black door with a padlock hanging from an open latch. I opened up and peeked inside.

Tatiana wasn't kidding. I saw restraints, straps, whips, and so much more everywhere I looked. You could say it was 50 Shades of Grey themed, but honestly, it would make sense if that franchise was based on this room instead. It was a while before I looked to the floor and saw Tatiana knelt in a cage, holding the bars. She had locked herself in and pouted with a gag in her mouth, fresh makeup on her face, and a tight white corset hugging her figure. She wore no panties but had black patterned panty-hose on her short legs and white high heels on her feet.

I smirked. She then spun sideways to rest on her hands and knees and began wiggling her ass suggestively. She stared directly at me while she shook her ass.

I rubbed my bulge through my pants and walked over to the cage. She was breathing heavily through the gag as I approached. I unlatched the cage and opened the door, and reached for her ass. I gripped and pinched her ass, much to her delight. I looked on top of the cage and noticed a bottle of lube and a long toy.

'Oh really?' I thought while a smile grew on my face.

I grabbed the toy and squirted it with the lube provided. Tatiana turned to watch over her shoulder. I then sprayed the lube down her ass crack, rubbing the toy against her anal hole. She moaned, bucking her hips, willing me to put it in.

Slowly, I pushed the toy into her ass. Her hands gripped the bars of the cage, and she let a low moan escape through the gag. I pushed and pulled the toy slowly, watching her body react as I toyed with her ass for the first time. With my free hand, I rubbed her clit. She was as wet as could be.

After a while, I pulled the toy out and put it back on the top of the cage. I pulled on Tatiana's ankle, instructing her to get out. She obeyed, crawling backward until she stood close to me and placed her hands behind her back.

"You don't want to be in charge here, do you?" I asked, knowing her answer. She shook her head, giving me pouty, sad eyes.

I looked around the room, but my eyes found the X-cross. 'Bingo.' I grabbed her by the wrist and led her to it, her heels clicking against the cement floor. Tat's parents sure splurged on the sex dungeon items, but definitely not on the flooring in the room.

I led her to the cross and attached her first wrist to the top. I then brushed her back on the way to her other wrist and saw her shiver. She looked at me, incredibly turned on, as I attached her second wrist to the cross. She shook her arms, showing me she couldn't get out.

I found a table beside her, complete with paddles of all sizes. I found one that I liked the look of, but I also noticed a small butt plug in a drawer that was left open. With another devious smile, I grabbed it and slid it into Tatiana's ass. She looked back at me with submission in her eyes. I could do whatever I wanted to her; she had no control, and she loved it.

I removed her gag. "I'll be asking you some questions. You'll be paddled if you get them wrong or I don't like your answer. Do you understand?"

She nodded quickly, but I didn't like that. I hit her ass with the paddle moderately, causing her to yelp. "Address me when you'd like to communicate with me, you slut."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master," she whimpered but bit her lip.

"Good girl. Now, who owns your body?"

"You do, Master," Tatiana replied.

*SMACK*

"Give me a complete sentence, you fucking slut," I ordered. While she whined in pain, her looks back at me told me she was in bliss.

"You own my body, Master," she said with a smile.

"That's good. I can do what I want to you whenever I want?"

"Yes, Master. You can do whatever you want to me whenever you want."

I couldn't find a reason to paddle her, so I continued.

"I must know, what are your limits?"

"I wouldn't call them limits, moreso preferences, Master," she responded.

"I didn't ask for what you preferred; as you can see here, that does not matter anymore, does it?" I rubbed her ass, already a bright shade of pink, with the paddle.

She swallowed. "N-no, Master, it does not."

"Please tell me what they are," I asked.

The paddle was pressed firmly against her ass as she spoke. "Um... I don't want to do anything with piss, shit, or blood, and I really hope I don't have to touch or taste your feet, but other than that, Master, I am open to your desires."

Tatiana gave me a nervous smile. I took a deep breath. "Very good. However, I noticed you said you are open to my desires."

"Yes, Master. Anything you wish," Tatiana said with a smile.

"What if I desired you to change your body? Bigger tits, as an example."

Tatiana didn't hesitate. "I would obey my Master and make my breasts as large as he'd like them to be."

*SMACK*

"Your breasts? They're my tits, remember?"

"Of course, Master. They're all yours," Tatiana bit her lip.

"Moving on, what if I wanted to control your mind? Change your thoughts, manipulate how you act, and even change your memories?"

"Aren't you doing that to me already, Master?" Tatiana asked innocently.

I thought about paddling her, but I thought for a moment. "Does what I am doing to you mentally bother you?"

Tatiana shook her head. "No, Master, my mind, body, and soul are yours to enjoy."

It seemed as though the cologne had permanent effects on Tatiana. It's partly why I wanted to ask her these questions, but also, I wanted to see how far she could be pushed. After all, I had desires, too.

"How do you feel, chained to the cross while your Master paddles you?"

"I feel pleasure knowing my Master is pleasuring himself with my body," she said with a smile.

"Do you remember what my name is? The one you'd call me before you became my slave?"

Tatiana thought for a moment but shook her head. "No, Master, you've always been Master to me in my head."

"What's your name?" I asked.

Again, Tatiana thought for a moment but smiled back at me. "I'm whoever you want me to be, Master. You could change my name daily if you'd like; I don't mind."

So, she was open to change. That was good.

I had my answers, but I figured I'd ask one more question while I removed my pants and finally freed my throbbing cock.

"What are you thinking about right now, slave?"

"I'm thinking about your cock deep inside of me, my juices spraying uncontrollably on your length, Master. Mmmm, I can't wait to feel you inside of me, taking over my body."

I rubbed my cock against her clit with one hand and grabbed her hair by the other. I then guided my cock deep into her pussy as she lifted her left leg, setting her foot on a wooden box on the ground, using it as a stool.

I slowly fucked her, much to her delight, as she moaned loudly. The cross shook while I fucked her, but I was not worried about it falling on us. That was until I discovered it was not bolted into the wall. I continued fucking her slowly, letting go of her hair and gripping her tits.

"Master, may I please cum?" Tatiana whined.

"Hold it," I ordered. Her moaning increased an octave.

"Please, Master, I... oh fuck..." I let go of her tits and rubbed her clit while I fucked her. "Huuuuhhh... Master, please, I need to cum so bad."

"You'll do anything to cum, won't you?" I asked, increasing my pace.

Tatiana nodded quickly until I spanked her ass. "Yes, Master, I'll do anything, please; I need to cum."

I pulled out and unlatched her hand. "Finger yourself until you squirt."

Tatiana's hand quickly went to work while her head rested on the cross. I unlatched her other hand and placed it on my cock. She instinctively rubbed my cock.

"FUUUCCCKKKK!" Tatiana moaned as she came, her juices squirting out of her pussy. She turned to face me and panted against the cross. "I didn't think that was possible, Master," she said with a naughty smile.

"You're not done," I smiled. She knelt at my feet and opened her mouth, but I gripped her hair before she began. I dragged her by her hair as she crawled behind me. A chair in the middle of the room piqued my interest, with straps on the armrests, so I got her to crawl onto the chair and sit. She leaned forward and stroked my cock, putting it into her mouth. Her warm and tight lips perked my cock up as the cold sex dungeon was making me soft again.

Soon, the sounds of her sucking and gagging on my length took over. I groped her breasts free from her corset, rubbing her nipples roughly with my thumb. She thanked me by bobbing her head and tightening her lips on my cock.

I placed her hand onto the one armrest and strapped it in place before doing the same with the other arm. She popped my cock free from her mouth, causing a line of drool to drop down her chin.

Tatiana gasped as I grabbed her ankles and threw them onto my shoulders. I lifted her so that her pussy was in line with my cock, so holding her steady with one hand and guiding my cock with the other, I was able to reenter her.

I fucked her hard, rocking the chair as I pistoned into her pussy. Her ball gag, which was resting around her neck, was bouncing from her chin to her nose before her tongue caught it, and she bit down, muffling her moans. I was watching her tits bounce with my thrusts.

My slave loved this. Tatiana smiled through the gag before spitting it back out of her mouth. "Are you enjoying my body, Master?" She asked.

I nodded. I slowed down, but her needy moans encouraged me to build my pace. "Master, please, that cock feels so good, give it to me," Tatiana begged.

I smiled. "What if I don't want to?" I slowed down even more. Her expression changed to desperate shock.

"But... but... Master..." she pouted.

I laughed. "How about we make a deal? You repeat after me, and I'll fuck you harder. How does that sound?"

Tatiana quickly nodded.

"Great!" I grinned. "First, you'll do anything for this cock."

"I'll do anything for that cock, Master," she replied.

"That was easy, but you did it," I increased slowly. "Next one, you want to be my pet."

"I want to be your pet, Master," she grunted.

I again increased slightly. "You want me in your mind."

"I... want... you... in... my... mind... Master..." Tatiana panted between words.

My pace built. "You want to be my trained and obedient fuck toy."

"I... want... to be... your... oh, FUCK," she cried out as she came on my cock.

"No, no, slave, that's not what I said." I slowed down. "Repeat it."

"I want to be your trained and obedient fuck toy," Tatiana gasped quickly. Her eyes were closed tightly as I built my pace up.

"You are open to anything I command."

"I am open to anything you command, Master," Tatiana struggled to balance herself on the chair.

My pace increased. "Last one, your only goal in life is to make me cum."

"My... only... goal... is to... make... you... cum... Master... FUUUUUCCKKKK," Tatiana groaned while cumming on my cock again; this one was much more powerful than the last.

I pulled out and quickly unstrapped her arms. She knelt at my feet and began sucking her juices off of my cock. I began thrusting my hips to the rhythm of her bobbing head, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth, causing her to choke slightly.

When she popped my cock free, I made her stand up. I spun her and made her bend over to the chair she was just strapped to. I slowly pulled the anal plug that was in Tatiana's ass and set it down before rubbing my cock into the opening of her ass.

"Oh fuck, Master," Tatiana muttered as I inserted the tip of my cock into her ass. "I've never had a man fuck my ass before. Please, enjoy my tight asshole as much as you want."

I smiled as I pushed my entire length into her ass. Her groan afterward was a mix of pain and pleasure, along with the subsequent ones after that, while I continued plunging my cock into her ass. The clapping noises of her ass hitting my body and Tatiana's moans was the only noise in the house.

I had only fucked a girl's ass twice before that, at their request, not mine. But in my mind, it felt phenomenal being the one to take Tatiana's ass.

'Along with the mind and body...' I reminded myself internally.

Soon, I was fucking her ass at the same pace I would fuck her pussy. Tatiana didn't seem to mind as she looked forward and took my cock, grunting and groaning with each thrust.

Before I knew it, I was close. I grabbed Tatiana's hair, but before I pulled out, she stopped me.

"Explode inside of my ass, Master," she moaned out. "I want to feel your cum drip out of my ass while I clean up. Please, Master, take what's yours."

I built my pace. I wasn't going to turn down the chance to cum in all three of her holes in less than a day. With a grunt, I spurted cum deep into Tatiana's ass.

"Mmmm, thank you, Master," she said with a smile while straightening up. She looked back at me and smacked her ass with both hands. "I can't wait for more."

====

A little later on, Tatiana was riding my cock on the couch in her main living room. She wore nothing aside from a thick pair of handcuffs behind her back. She rode me slowly, smiling, moaning into my ear.

"Fuck, Master, I could do this all day," Tatiana smiled. "I love being your fuck toy."

"And you're so good at it, aren't you?" I said, smacking her ass. Her giggles afterward drove me wild.

"Mmm, yes, Master, your dick is my favorite thing in the world," she continued riding me at the same pace.

"Do you ever wonder why you're like this now, slave?" I asked. Tatiana shook her head; her smile never left her face. "Would you like to know?"

She slowed down. "If you want to tell me, you can, Master. I don't mind."

I reached over to grab my jacket. I pulled the bottle of cologne out of the pocket and shook it in my hand. Tatiana's eyes locked onto it.

Tatiana continued riding my cock slowly. "That bottle is pretty, Master."

"The stuff inside smells great," I lied. Well, not according to her, I guess. "Want to smell more of it?"

She nodded her head quickly. I covered my mouth and nose and sprayed it near Tatiana's face. Her eyes closed as she breathed in the cologne in the air, nearing slowing her pace to a halt.

"Fuuuucccckkkk," she moaned as her smile widened. "I feel so good right now, Master."

I put the bottle back on my jacket. "How about you ride my cock so hard and fast that you make me cum inside of you?"

Her eyes opened wide, and she looked back at me. Without words, she built her pace.

She didn't stop. Not even orgasms slowed her down; she just leaned her head on my shoulder and moaned loudly in my ear.

I lost count of how many loads I had either pumped into her or sprayed all over her face, so this cum took a while for me to produce. But with a loud grunt, I fired a shot of my seed into her and smiled.

She panted heavily on my shoulder, her hands still latched behind her back. "Thank... you... Master..." she breathed.

"Good girl," I smiled. She continued grinding slowly on my cock as she rested but then gave me soft neck kisses after I called her that.

"I love that you mind-fucked me, Master. It feels so good to serve your cock," she whispered into my ear.

====

After Tatiana made supper, I was scrolling through my phone. I had missed a few texts during the day while fucking my new fuck toy, who now apparently loved me, only a day after wanting a friends-with-benefits equivalent to break-up sex.

Tatiana was somewhere in the house, hopefully sleeping. I would have thought she would be burned out after sex into the night and sex all day because I knew I was.

I heard a buzzing from the other side of the couch, so I crawled over. Tatiana's phone was on the other side of the couch, and her friend Janna called her. She was a red-headed firecracker who hated me and made that abundantly clear to Tatiana any chance she got.

So, why not answer?

"Owen? Why the fuck are you answering Tat's phone? She told me she was dumping your ass yesterday."

"Well, Tat's kinda busy, and we've been fucking all weekend, so I think she lied to you," I replied dryly.

"What. The. Fuck. What did you do to her?" She snapped.

"Absolutely nothing," I lied. "Well, other than fuck her. She seemed to like that."

"No fucking way is your dick that good that it makes her flip a complete 180 like that!" She shouted.

"How about you come here and find out for yourself?" I joked. "Actually, don't you have a mail-in husband to keep happy?"

"Fuck you, Owen," she snapped back, obviously offended by my remark about when she fell for an online scam. "Just tell Tat I called, and don't fucking kill her, you psycho."

She hung up. Tat's phone lit up with an assload of notifications, mostly from Janna freaking out.

I was able to unlock her phone and scroll through it. In the group chat she was in with a few friends, she name-dropped me a handful of times. Janna was right; Tatiana talked about breaking things off yesterday in the group, and her friends all asked for an update. I thought better than to reply myself yet.