Cleaning Day

Story Info
Sue helps around the house, like good girls do.
1.6k words
3.83
25.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers

Cleaning Day

[All characters over the age of 18]

Sue's boyfriend pulled up to her driveway and she gave him a kiss goodbye, "thanks for the ride, Danny. I really appreciate it."

"Maybe I could stay for a bit," said Danny, trying to pull Sue in closer, "Give you a chance to show your appreciation?"

"I'm sorry, Danny," said Sue, pushing him off lightly, "You know Daddy's going to home soon and I have to make sure everything's clean and dinner's ready before he gets here."

Danny frowned. Not only had Sue used the same excuse before, but he thought it was a crime that Sue's father made such a fine young girl spend every afternoon cleaning and cooking for him. He didn't even let her out on weekends: Saturday was "family time" and Sunday was for Church and getting caught up on schoolwork. Not to mention, but he found it a little off-putting that she always called her father "Daddy" in casual conversation, even as a high school senior.

"Well, don't let the old man work you too hard, babe," he told her, giving Sue a chaste peck on the cheek.

Sue giggled and replied, "Oh, I don't mind. You know he's had it hard since Momma's been gone. I like to help however I can."

Danny frowned again, but didn't press her. Sue got out of his car and waved as he pulled over and drove off down the road. Once Danny was out of sight, she jogged up the brick steps to her front door and let herself in. The immediate front of the house had a set of cubby holes for shoes, tools, and spare clothes for various seasons. Sue set down her bag, took off her Mary Janes, then continued to undress right there in the hall. After her shoes, the next things to come off were her knee high white socks. She left them in easy sight of the door, then took off her blue cardigan and hung it on a hook on the wall. She unbuttoned her plain white blouse and left it folded in one of the cubby holes. Before moving on, she took some time to move her hands over her body. It was getting cold out, but her skin felt smooth and hot, growing hotter as she kept disrobing. Her hands found her waist and unsnapped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor before stepping out of it. She stood there in her underwear and just let her hands wander over her body for a little while, then unclasped her bra. She stored that in a cubbyhole before removing her panties and abandoning them just inside the doorway with little fanfare.

Now completely naked, Sue finally made her wall out of the front hall and into the house proper. To an undiscerning eye, the place looked completely spotless, but Sue set about cleaning the place anyway. The cold afternoon air felt good on her hot skin as she spent a couple hours fixing up everything she could find, brushing, sweeping, and wiping down any service she deemed unfit for Daddy. The longer and more intent her cleaning became, the wetter she got. Her hands wandered to her chest and between her legs more than once, but she stopped herself every time, even as she got visibly agitated and her work began to suffer, repeatedly cleaning the same windows over and over as her body cried out for some small measure of sexual relief.

After she was finally satisfied that the entire house was up to snuff, Sue set about cooking dinner for herself and her father. He had left her specific instructions for their meal that night and it would take her some time to prepare. A thick, homemade sauce was involved and it was messy to make, but Sue just let the mess fall on her hands and chest without cleaning any of it off, focused on her cooking.

It was dark when Sue heard her father's car pull up in their driveway. She always got excited when he finally arrived home after a long day, but she was almost done cooking and covered in grease and sauces, so she waited for him in the kitchen.

The next thing Sue knew, her Daddy had one of her thigh socks wrapped around her throat and was pulling it tighter. She yelped in surprise and delight.

"The house looks beautiful, darling," said Daddy, increasing the sock's pressure on her throat as he got in close to whisper to hear. Sue felt front of his slacks push into her backside and shivered at how close her Daddy's cock was to her wet pussy, "But you've made a mess of yourself. That's unacceptable."

"I did it on purpose, Daddy," explained Sue, smiling even as she was starting to have trouble breathing, "I thought for an appetizer, you might like it if you could lick all this food off my hands and tits."

Daddy released Sue and let her sock drop to the floor. She was still having trouble catching her breath as her father spun her around and started to maul her tits, cleaning all the stray food and sauce off of her skin with his tongue. She purred as she brought her skinny white fingers to his lips and watched her Daddy clean her body off with his mouth as if they were both animals out in the wild, cleaning each other before he dragged her off somewhere to breed her in a furious sexual heat.

"That was a delicious appetizer, baby, thank you," said Daddy, making Sue smiling even wider, "Let's move to the dining room before all this food you slaved over starts getting cold."

Sue just nodded and helped her Daddy move the various plates and bowls into the dining room. Daddy took his seat at head of the table and Sue took hers on the floor right next to him. Daddy had been angry about Sue getting a boyfriend earlier in the year, so the punishment they had agreed on was that she had to eat her food off the floor, without utensils, at least for a couple weeks. That had been months ago. Sue had been allowed to continue to date Danny, but she was strictly forbidden from sexual contact or even letting him see her in any state of undress.

Daddy sat at the table and ate his dinner, occasionally reaching down to pat Sue on the head and stroke her hair, eliciting happy little chirps from his daughter. Sue had served herself a smaller portion and finished first, so Daddy took a moment to clean off her face before returning to his own meal. She kneeled at his feet for a couple minutes before flopping to her belly and then rolling on her back, clearly still agitated and begging for attention from her father. Daddy ignored her, knowing that even acknowledging her whining would just justify more bratty behavior in the future.

Finally, unable to contained herself, Sue crawled under the dining room table and between her father's legs. He spoke up as she unzipped his fly, but didn't stop her.

"We talked about this Susie," said Daddy, using the name he had used for her as a little girl, "I'll allow it at dinner, but it just means I'm going to have to be firmer with you before bed."

Electricity shot to Sue's pussy as she fished out her father's cock and it took it into her mouth. She loved when Daddy was firm with her. Her father continued eating without any outward reaction to the very sloppy blowjob his daughter was giving him under the table. Once he had finished and cleaned his plate, Daddy set down his knife and fork, then he reached under the table and grabbed both sides of Sue's head with his big hands.

Daddy's chair was knock back almost a foot as he furiously began to facefuck Sue, her head slamming into the bottom of the table as the her blowjob turned into something altogether more violent. Daddy grunted as he shot a load of cum into Sue's waiting throat. Like a good girl, swallowed as much as she could, but her father had a thick discharge and some dribbled past her lips and chin and dripped onto her tits.

Daddy shot up and caught his breath as Sue crawled out from under the table and pulled her father into a big hug. He felt his shirt front get wet from the drips of cum on her face and chest, but he hugged her tightly back, taking the time to stare down at her tight little ass and imagine what he would do to it tonight.

"Let's go relax for a bit, my darling girl," said Daddy, stroking his daughter's hair again.

"But, Daddy," Sue protested, "I want to play some more."

"We have rules for a reason, Susie," said Daddy, grabbing Sue by the shoulders and pulling her away from him, leaving his little girl crestfallen, "but how about a compromise? I think we could both use a hot shower."

Sue lit up at the offer, "Oh, Daddy, I'd love that."

Moments later, Daddy was running the hot water in the oversized shower he had once shared with his wife. Sue was chomping at the bit, rubbing her crotch against her father's thigh and hanging off his shoulders like a baby monkey, trying to keep as much body to body contact as possible.

As much as Daddy liked to pretend his little rules were meant to help Sue, she could see that he was hard as a rock again and she knew the feeling of her hot pussy against his skin must be driving him insane. For whatever reason, he delighted in making her wait and beg for sexual release. Maybe it made him feel better to act like she was the one who wanted this and he was just the kind father deigning to keep her unnatural carnal impulses under control.

Either way, Sue knew her father would be back in her pussy before the night was over.

DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers