Cleaning Duty

Story Info
A brat gets put in her place by her new FemDom with cleaning.
2.2k words
4
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers

## I'm a Brat and I Like Being Put Into My Place

Which is why my Dominant Lezlie is perfect for me. Rather, I am perfect for her. She just doesn't know it yet.

We met at a munch on a Friday night. Earlier on the kinky website, I scoped out Leslie, knowing that she had put out several ads looking for a new sub/brat to tame. My inner demon wanted to claw out of me when I saw her statuesque physique in person, sitting back in a chair at the end of the table in the dim restaurant. Her sleeve tattoos and piercings matched her sparkling colorful eyes. She's that motherly new age mom type that isn't afraid to spank.

The fear mixes with the wetness in my thong panties.

I sit next to her. She ignores me, speaking to the gruff bodybuilder beside her. I order two baskets of fries with the purpose of only eating one. When the waiter arrives, I make sure the second basket is near the edge of the table, by my elbow, and in direct line of sight of Leslie.

I tap her on her chiseled shoulder to get her attention. Her expression is a blank slate of slight disappointment, like I'm a child disturbing a parent during an important conversation.

I want to get her as mad as being called for an impromptu PTA meeting.

"Want some fries?" I ask. I tip the wire basket of bristling potatoes.

"No thanks," Lezlie says, then turns back to her conversation with the bodybuilder.

I pour ketchup all over the second basket while I nibble on a fry. I circle the greasy tip, imagining it's her clit or her tit or any toy she might put in my mouth to gag me. The thought of her making me clean her, publishing me with chores, and humiliating me to put me in my place are all I'm thinking about as I let the crisp fry turn wet in my mouth. I'm getting stares at the other patrons at the munch, all trying to catch my glazed eyes as my mind daydreams of night realities.

It only comes natural that I make a mess. I reach for another fry and the full basket drizzles with ketchup dumps onto Leslies lap and halts her conversation with the bodybuilder.

We connect eyes and my face steams as much as her eyes burn at me. I put a hand over my mouth, hiding my smile and my red cheeks.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Leslie!" I say. Feigning genuine apology after brat antics like this are hard for me because there's always a hint of laughter in my words.

Leslie hears it. She's unmoving, only glancing down at the messy fries full of ketchup in her lap that stain her pristine ripped jeans.

"Well, are you going to clean that up?" She asks me.

*Oh thank you so much for asking* is what I want to say, but I feign concern and reach for the fries, picking a few off of her toned legs and placing them back into the basket. Then, my adrenaline runs as her eyebrows raise as she hands me a napkin.

"Clean the ketchup off my jeans please," she says.

I have the pleasure of wiping her down and feeling her more. I'm so hot with anticipation I can barely hide my giggles.

"Are you always this clumsy?" Leslie asks.

"No. Just around authority figures," I say, still taking my time with a new napkin near her crotch.

"You know, if you were my brat and you did that on purpose, I'd have something to say to you by the time we got home and give you all kinds of clean up duties."

I can't resist.

"And what would that be exactly?" I ask.

For the first time that evening, a thin smile breaks out on her face that's so sinister that I ball up the ketchup napkins in my hands. She leans over to the body builder, keeping eye contact with me as she whispers.

The same sinister smile spreads across his bearded face too.

Leslie leans toward me on the table, her face close enough that I can count the dozens of lashes on her eyes and the glint of silver on her nose piercing.

"Would you like to find out?" she asks.

---

## I Say Yes and Consent to Everything

She makes me leave the munch after our negotiation, drive to her place, and wait in my car outside of her home. Already I'm bristling with frustration and want but twirling with immediate pleasure. She knows that patience is the best discipline for a brat. I want her now. But she decides she wants to take her time at the munch and flirt with the body builder instead of me. I can only sit in the dark and imagine them flirting, wondering what they look like naked, and, most of all, what they're going to do to me to put me in my place.

Before long, two cars turn the suburban corner lined with pine trees and park in the sloping driveway. The bodybuilder comes out and rounds the car to the entryway. Leslie, in her dark leather jacket, steps out and stares at my car for a moment. Then, she beckons me with a finger to come out.

I practically float up the driveway and follow them into the modern woodland home.

---

## Leslie is Excellent at Bondage

She wastes no time in stripping me naked, binding me with red rope perfectly situated around my thighs, waist, and across my chest. My hands are bound tight and snug behind me as I kneel in the corner of the bedroom. The bodybuilder inserts a remote vibrator up my pussy, which slides easily inside of me in anticipation. And then, I wait in the corner while they both have a glass of wine on the couch. At first I wine, but they learn fast and gag me with a ball gag. I'm slobbers and dripping wet by the time they clink their glasses and set them on the night stands to begin.

Leslie strips down to her lacy thong and bra and places a hand under my chin.

"Naughty brats like you need to learn how to wait their turn. They also need to learn how to clean properly. You're going to learn both of those lessons tonight, aren't you my little cum licking brat?" she says.

Every word she says grips my mind like she's pulling my hair. I want more. I want her to dress me down, call me names, and humiliate me to put me in my place. I wiggle and whine through the ball gag. She gives me love slaps on the side of the face. The sting brings me to the present.

"Now be a good girl and watch," she says.

The bodybuilder is already hard as a bull in heat and on the bed. Leslie turns and shifts her hips, wagging at me to tease me right off the bat. She slides across the bed on a knee, extending herself like a goddess about to take flight. All I can do is watch her wrap her tattooed wings around the burly man on the bed.

And my humiliation begins

---

## She Straddles His Face First

The way she moans and runs her hands through her hair sends a shock through my body, shuttering and squeezing the ropes tighter around me. She grinds her hips over his face as the bodybuilder strokes his cock. Leslie never takes her eyes off of me. Her mouth parts. She moans more.

"You wish you could lick my little cunt as good as he does, don't you?" she says to me. All I can do is moan back through the ball gag.

I drool over the ball gag and Leslie mocks me, doing the same. Her spittle trails down the groves of her abs and joins her clit as she rocks it back and forth over the man. It makes me wiggle and wine. Leslie does it more to get the rise she wants.

---

## Lelise Lets Him Face Fuck Her

They position themselves right in front of me so that Leslie can continue staring into my eyes. I see the fire ignite in them while I observe every inch of his cock going in and out of her mouth. The froth of her spit and his precum is on her chin and over her red smearing lipstick. She's a mess and she's enjoying it.

I try and moan, try to protest, wanting nothing more than to say something and reach my purpling hands out to get in on the pleasure.

The swishing of saliva over his cock is all that is needed to mute me as Leslie pulls back.

"Do you like how messy it's getting? I can't wait for you to do your cleaning duties," she says.

Leslie sucks on him more, moaning around him, her lips smiling around him as she looks upon my displeasure of being left out.

"That's right, pout more you little brat. It's only turning me on," she says. Her hand moves to her pussy, rubbing her clit that I can only hear. She's clearly wet and ready.

---

## Leslie Uses my Shoulder as a Foot Hold

I can smell her cunt, beading with wetness as she spreads herself wide. I have a full frontal show as the body builder angles himself into her. I get to see how deep he goes. She grabs my hair, forcing me to look and using me to steady herself as she gets fucked.

Leslie moans and pleasure rises as she pulls my hair harder. The rocking of the bodybuilder's hips into hers makes her jostle, thus moving my head in the same ribbon. I'm a puddle of my own juices by the time he pulls back, strokes himself and cums all over her clit and pussy.

---

## My Cleaning Duties Begin.

Leslie takes the ball gag out of my mouth and quickly fills it with her fingers to prevent me from speaking. Both her and the Bodybuilder pant in front of me, nasty with sweat and their juices.

"Your first task, my cleaning slut," Leslie begins, "is to lick my face clean. Get off all my lipstick, all my spit, and all of the cum my man left. Go ahead, begin."

Leslie brings down her face to mine as she still holds a grip full of my hair. I open my mouth, pleading like a slut needing to be fed. I lap her up, slowly and firmly with a tongue to get every morsel that I can get. The humiliation of this being my only pleasure ignites my body to an orgasm as I complete my task.

"Next," she says, "Clean his cock. Be a good girl now. And don't you even think of swallowing it. You don't get that. Just lick it clean."

The man doesn't move closer, so I have to wiggle over in shame. I get close enough, look him in the eyes, and rake my tongue along the sides of him and over his balls. I taste his musk, his cum, and the remnants of the wetness of Leslie. I don't stop until it's completely clean.

Leslie grips the side of my head and pulls me over with a rough jerk. In front of me is her wet and jizz ladened clit. Leslie holds me there for a moment, letting me gaze at her, and breathing hard at the power and pleasure that she feels.

"Your last cleaning assignment for the moment. Lick me up. Clean up the cum. Eat it all. And make sure my clit is nice and polished."

My frustration dissolves into pleasure as I get to enjoy kissing her stomach, licking the dripping jizz. I circle in closer to her pussy. Her heat graces my cheeks, and I can't help myself but immediately thrust my lips onto hers. Leslie obliges me, forcing my face into hers. My tongue licks her clit, savoring all of the sloppiness of her spit and cum that I can until I can only taste the naturalness of her.

Leslies grip around me tenses and I give her an orgasm. She pants, still holding me by the hair. A slap comes across my face that zings me into the present. The main mixes with my final pleasure.

The bodybuilder unties me.

Leslie holds my gaze with her hand around my throat.

"Now that you've got your little treat, your very first cleaning duties as my new sub begin," she says.

Leslie reaches to a bucket with rags and cleaning spray. The ropes come off. My hands obediently grip the pail as I continue to kneel in front of her.

"Clean the ground wherever we made a mess, then fix up the bathroom. When you're done, then you can ask me to inspect. After that, we will determine if you're a good girl enough to clean up our next mess. We'll be doing so in the living room," she says.

She drops an extra bar of soap and a silver plug into the bucket, the waves to me.

"Have fun," she says, taking the hand of the bodybuilder with her out of the room.

I have to admit, cleaning and being her new submissive is the most fun I've had in a while. I'm put in my place. My happy place.

I scrub the floors with a plug in my ass as I listen to them fuck in the other room.

Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers