Cleaning Duty Ch. 04 - Story Time

Story Info
With Meghan away, Adam seeks out her cousin David.
8.3k words
4.75
4.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring break -- the first half, anyway -- couldn't come fast enough. My dormmate Jeremy flew to New York City to see his girlfriend's family. Most of Meghan's sorority sisters had fucked off back to their own homes. She and six of the stragglers would soon be flying to Cancun to soak up some Godly summer rays, but for the first three days, I had her all to myself.

Meghan told the sisters that she was visiting her cousin before the trip, but instead, she shacked up with me in the dorm.

Though she remained the eternal virgin, we found other avenues for keeping ourselves wet. In the mornings, I woke her on the futon with a hand grazing her inner thigh. We excited each other throughout breakfast with tickles and gropes. Around lunchtime, we scooted onto our backs and masturbated into our pants with our arms locked, calling it the Pretzel Game.

In the afternoons, we'd cuddle and binge anime. Sometimes, we'd power through entire season arcs of Dragon Ball Z. Sometimes, the third episode would find us snoring in each other's arms.

We closed the evenings with vigorous rounds of dry-fucking. Boxers and panties only, our tasty bits never quite out in the open. First, I'd drill her in the missionary position. Then, she'd climb on top where I could watch her gorgeous tits heave and bounce around, the nipples usually finding their way into my mouth. We'd finish off, doggystyle, before passing out.

For those three days, we hardly left my dorm room. We had enough food to see us through a month of trysts. Her bags packed and ready for the trip, the judging eyes of her sorority sisters nowhere to be seen, our only responsibility was to remember to wake before dawn on Tuesday and drive Meghan to the airport before her friends got there.

"That way," she told me, "I can say my cousin dropped me off, and they'll, like, never be the wiser."

Our last afternoon together, Meghan got her period. No Pretzel Game for that evening. It was far from the first time she'd had to change out her tampons in my bathroom, but the timing of this one hit Meghan hard. Teary-eyed with disappointment, she crumpled into my shoulder and apologized for her own body betraying her.

"I just wanted one more perfect night with you! I'm gonna miss you so, so bad this week, and now, we can't even have our goodbye tumble!"

To raise her spirits, I helped her touch up the blue dye in her pixie cut. She asked what she could do to repay me and to make up for her pussy entering No Man's Land. I couldn't bring myself to suggest, "How about a blowjob?" so I let her trim my hair.

We set up shop in the bathroom. Stripped to my boxers, I draped a towel over my shoulders and installed myself in a folding chair. Meghan slipped into some pajama bottoms and flipflops, but she removed everything else.

Scissors clicking in hand, she circled the chair and inspected my mop. Her tits glowed in the fluorescent light. With the first few snips, she asked, "Can you, like, remember your most embarrassing story?"

I sat stone still as she clipped an inch of my sideburns. "Of getting a haircut?"

"Of touching yourself."

"Huh. Well, that's a new one. I assume we're leaving out that time in the church? "

"Yeah...let's say most embarrassing OUTSIDE of that."

"Eh, I don't know. I guess when my mom walked in on me."

"When was this?"

"Sometime after graduation and before I moved into this dorm. I forgot to lock the fucking door, and she barged in to say dinner was ready."

"Were you, like, able to hide it in time?"

"Nope. She walked in right at the finale and everything."

"Oops."

"I thought my ass was grass, but I guess I got some slack since I was technically an adult. It became one of those moments we both silently agreed to never bring up and pretend it never happened. She always knocked from then on, though."

"That's comforting, at least." She paused, stroking a hand through my hair. "So, this happened after high school but before college?"

"Yeah."

"At about the time you would've been working at the church?"

"Yeah...?"

"Were you... thinking about me?"

I chuckled. "Well, yeah!"

"Good. Just making sure." Megan kissed me hard, her hand warm upon my cheek. I heard her murmur before breaking away. "My turn. It was also right after high school graduation, but I don't THINK we'd started working together yet. I had only just turned eighteen and realized that masturbation was, like, a THING. I was still playing around and figuring it all out. Like, I didn't use my hands much. It was more like I'd lay flat on my tummy in bed and squirm my hips around for a while."

Meghan brushed some misbehaving hairs back over my ears. Quick as a flash, I sniffed the back of her hand, dragging my tongue across her knuckles. I heard her stifle a sexy moan before snipping the scissors again.

"It was throwing a pool party," she said, "A bunch of people were there. It was starting to rain a little, so somebody suggested we play hide and seek until it blew over. I honestly thought I was kinda brilliant for picking the pool house. There was this, like, crawlspace right along the base of the wall where I could tuck myself in and be totally invisible. But after a while, one of the boys came in. He'd just arrived and wasn't in his swimsuit yet, and..."

The scissors dangled limp in Meghan's hand as she eased her ass against the countertop. "I had known him a long time, but for some reason? That particular day?" She gulped. "Adam? He looked GOOD. He was a couple years older than me, and he was REALLY hairy. He had, like, this dark, manly, red fuzz all over his body, and this brighter, curly hair on his head. He was tall...he had all these muscles..."

"Would I have found him attractive?"

She looked me in the eye. "Ab-so-lutely. He..." A shiver ran through her body. "He got naked and changed into his swimsuit, okay? And I did what I what was already coming naturally to me. I knew it was creepy and weird, but at that point, I just didn't care. I kept going, and I wound up..."

I waited a moment. "Did he see?"

"He perked up like he'd heard something. He kinda, like, glanced at the crawlspace but immediately went outside." A cringing sigh. "It wasn't a wholesome experience, okay? But it's one I had and one that kinda... stays with me." A dismal smirk. "Is it any wonder that I've still got hangups with the sexy stuff?"

I reached out and grabbed her hand, feeling her squeeze mine back. "What happened then?"

"Then, I just lay there, feeling icky and gross, until I, like, heard people calling for me." She sighed, taking up her scissors and snipping. "The rain had stopped, and everybody wanted to go swimming again."

* * *

In the mirror, my hair didn't look much different, just neater. I thanked Meghan with a kiss and carried her to bed, her legs wrapped around my waist. She kept her hands from her panties, for fear of a mess, though my fingers teased at her elastic lining.

"I could do it for you," I said. "Just let me put on my safari hat and do a little exploring in the bush. The blood will wash off."

She bit her lip and declined like always, but she let me grind one out against her clothed backside. It gave me a hard, doggystyle orgasm, but still, I barely slept. I held and stared at her for hours as she murmured in her dreams.

In the morning, she snored against the car window, most of the way to the airport. In the drop-off lane, I hugged and kissed her goodbye. Before I could drive away, she whipped something out of her pocket. I soon recognized it as a lock of my hair, tied in a blue ribbon.

"Part of you's coming with me!" With a bat of her eyebrows, she tucked the lock of hair between her bared teeth and disappeared backwards through the automatic doors.

The performance left me dry-mouthed and tight in the shorts. Back in dorm room, I jerked off to her twice in a row. Then, I lay around for a while, trying to sleep. But mostly, I found myself thinking of the story Meghan had told me the night before. The pool house crawlspace and the guy with curly, red hair.

* * *

I knew that it was going to be a long week, but I hadn't expected the level of ennui that awaited me. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday rolling on the futon, watching the walls and TV, tugging off to the occasional beach pic Meghan texted me.

I called up some contacts on Thursday and mowed their lawns. That kind of work had seen me through college so far, but I knew that I would need to think about getting a real job soon.

I started on some homework. All seven courses had ladled on assignments for the break. Thankfully, most of them were a breeze. A few worksheets in Calculus, a three-page essay in Spanish. I made a dent in my English paper, not due for another two weeks.

Then, straight back into the arms of boredom I fell. Thursday night, I watched the walls close in around me. Friday morning, I started pacing campus before dawn.

Dull paranoia persisted. Everywhere, I heard broken echoes of Meghan's laughter. I felt an aching in my bones and her phantom lips upon mine and all the other romantic bullshit, even if we'd agreed time and time again that we weren't technically dating.

Her words from Valentine's Day night replayed in my head. We had sat outside the library, sharing a box of chocolates while couples strolled up and down the amphitheater. "I definitely feel A love for you," she'd said. "But I'm not IN love with you. Like, I think about you and pray about you, and getting sexy with you is, like, the best thing EVER. But the love itself is platonic."

Equal parts relieved and disappointed, I must have said something similar.

Echoes and memories aside, all I had left of Meghan were the pussy stains on the futon and the semi-nude pics on my phone. Not nearly enough to keep me sane until my Friend with Clothed Benefits returned.

I got in my car and started driving. Somehow, I found myself in the parking lot of Little Caesars. Even then, I knew that I hadn't come for the food.

How many times had I thought about wandering there, after that yuletide chance encounter? How many times had I commanded myself to stay far away and keep that door to the past well closed?

According to the lady behind the counter, David wasn't in that day, but after I'd charmed her a bit, she gave me his cell number. I dialed it as soon as I got back in the car.

"Adam? Dude? Tell me you're not callin' to say we've got herpes."

I chuckled as the sweat dripped from my armpits. "No, not on this end, anyway."

"That's good. I like knowin' I'm still clean. You haven't gotten my cousin knocked up, have you?"

"Of course not. She's actually out of the country right now. She and some friends are --"

"In Cancun. I know, she told me."

"What? When was that?"

"Couple weeks ago."

"I didn't know you'd even spoken to her since you got back. She never mentioned it."

"We're cousins. We talk. It's not unheard of. So, what's up, Adam?"

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to grab some coffee today?"

"That's code for somethin', right?"

I forced a laugh. He was winding me up and enjoying every minute of it. "It's just coffee. You know, someone to hang out with, talk to. That sort of thing."

"Ah, so I'm your cure for boredom while my cousin's out of town."

"Coffee or no, David?"

"No on coffee. I'm cuttin' back on caffeine. I am goin' to dinner tonight, if you don't mind Mexican."

"Mexican would be great!" I said, a little too eagerly.

"Six-thirty, that new place off campus. Don't be tardy."

* * *

I showed up early. So did David. I walked there from the dorm and found him leaning against his green Jeep. He'd cleaned up nicely, outside of work. A black button-down with cowboy jeans and boots. A shiny, black belt with a big, silver buckle. He'd even put some product in his usually messy, red hair.

He saw me coming, the smirk on his face made even more wolfish by his trimmed goatee. "You know, that's dangerous?" he said. "Crossin' campus alone at this hour. Anybody could be lyin' in wait, ready to jump up in that ass."

"Good thing my ass has had some practice."

I extended my hand. Just like when we'd first met in the church lounge, David ignored it, walking past me to the entrance. "Let's stay on schedule. I'm gettin' peckish."

We ordered burritos, mine chicken, his steak. He ordered us both a Corona with lime. I missed whatever magic trick he pulled, convincing the guy at the register that I was of age. He paid for our meals with cash. I only caught a brief glimpse at his wallet, but it struck me as a bit too stuffed for a pizza chef.

We grabbed a table in the back and started chowing down. Halfway through dinner, David dropped the bomb on me: "How do you like fuckin' my cousin?"

My blood froze. With my peripherals, I checked for the nearest exit. "I'm not -- Why? What has Meghan told you?"

"Oh, the bare minimum. She said you two met up again by accident and now you're basically inseparable. She says you're, 'Just, like, so super cool! Totally, like, the greatest guy!' I didn't have to fill in too many blanks about you fillin' in hers."

"Well, we're not -- We haven't had sex."

"No? You must be doin' somethin' wrong then."

I shrugged. "Mostly, we just kiss. She likes making out. So do I. Our pants stay on."

"But do they stay dry?"

I bit my tongue.

David laughed. "Chill, dude. You're not gettin' a poundin' just for keepin' kinky with my cousin. Besides, we know how good you can take one of my poundin's."

I chuckled, despite myself.

David stood. "Cheer up, motherfucker. Eat up! I'm goin' for another round."

Before that dinner, the most I'd ever drunk was a beer and a half. Even then, only under my dad's close supervision. David didn't seem too worried about my nonexistent tolerance levels. He brought me Corona after Corona. Two sips into bottle number four, I knew I was in trouble. Words took on an echo. My eyes floated in their sockets.

On the other side of the table, David nursed his beer. "It's been an hour and a half," he said. "I'm just sittin' here, wonderin' when you're gonna ask about it."

"Uh...about the time you and I were...?" I tried to shake the fog from my head. "About how you fucked me?"

"I guess that, too. Did you hurt for a while after I'd been up inside you?"

"A little. But not in a bad way."

"That's good. The way I was hollowin' you out, I was kinda worried. But no, I meant that I was wonderin' when you'd ask me where I'd been."

"Meghan said she thought maybe you were going out west. Did you, uh...Did you ever tell her where you'd been, whenever you two have been talking since you got back?"

"No."

"Well, you, uh...Are you going to tell me?"

"Depends. Are you gonna say please?"

"Please." I licked my chapped lips. "Please, I want to know."

He settled back in his chair, wetting his lips with another sip of beer. "Well, after I'd sodomized you, I kinda lost my mind for a bit. I quit the job. I started goin' to night services on Sunday, since I knew she was gonna be there in the mornings. I guess I wanted to talk to somebody about it, but how was I gonna go about that, exactly? 'Hey, Pastor John! You'll never guess what we got up to, last week!' No way.

"I wound up leavin' town in the middle of the night. No warnin', no note, I just packed up and got outta there. I didn't even know where I was goin'. I just hit I-40 and started west. Nashville was okay. I found some pretty good nightlife, but at all the bars I went to there, either the women were taken or they just didn't put lead in my pencil."

I smirked. "Too feminine for you?"

"Do you wanna hear the story or not?" With a slight scowl, he shook his head. "My whole time there was strikeout after strikeout. I didn't get a piece of ass until I hit Little Rock, Arkansas. That was a trip. You know, the first night at my motel, some guy had OD'd right down the hall? And the next night, the police raided a crack den, right next door, where it turned out the guy who'd OD'd had bought the stuff!

"So, I meet this girl in a bar, there in Little Rock. Uh, Trish. She's a little older than me. She's not really a babe, but she's good enough. Hell, I'm a little too drunk to care at that point. I hear, 'Single,' and suddenly, makin' it happen with her is the most important thing in the world. Since my place is covered in body chalk and police tape, she takes me back to hers. She makes me breakfast the next mornin', too, so I hang around for it before checkin' out --"

"Whoa, hold on," I said. "That's it? No details?"

"Not for that one. We fucked. I came, she didn't. I hung around for breakfast. It boosted my confidence, though. It wound up kickin' off a lucky streak. Every night, a different town, a different girl. I couldn't believe how many condoms I was goin' through. I ran out once or twice and had to convince to girls to either swallow it or just stroke me off. Not that it made much difference in the moment. At that point, a lay was a lay."

"Did you pick them all up in bars?"

"Just about. A bar is always fertile hunting ground."

"Were they all women?"

"I'm gettin' there. So, I was havin' a pretty good time out west. I'd brought some money with me, but I was runnin' a low on funds. I got a couple day labor jobs. I talked my way into a few backroom card games.

He clicked his tongue. "I wouldn't recommend you ever tryin' that. A lot of those hardcore poker guys don't like losin'. I found that out one night when I took some of 'um for three grand. I told 'um it was a fair game, nothin' hidden up my sleeves. It didn't matter what I said, they weren't gonna listen. Instead, they locked the door and told me, 'The money or your oral virginity. You ain't leavin' with both.'"

"Jesus, man! What did you do?"

David chuckled. "Motherfucker, would YOU give up three thousand dollars just so you didn't have to swallow a little paste? I know I didn't." He downed a long, slow sip of beer. "It was my first time suckin' cock, so yeah, it took 'um a while to get there. And yeah, it hurt my jaw a bit, but that wasn't the bad part. You wanna know what was? The smell. Not the taste or consistency. The SMELL. I didn't even mind that much when one of 'um forced me to deepthroat him as he came. But, dude, couldn't they've at least washed first?"

"Jesus..." I shook my head, even as a certain stiffness crept into my shorts.

"So, I took that blowjob money and went nuts in the next town I found. I started fuckin' girls and guys right there in the bar restrooms. I mean, picture it. People were shittin' in the stalls right next to ours as we were ruttin' it out over the toilet bowl!

"Lemme tell you, I was outta of control. I made friends with an Oklahoma bartender, only to fuck his wife while he's away at work. Then, with her pussy stink still on my dick, I go to the bar and joke with the husband for a while. I mean, I hardly even bothered wipin' myself off, but the husband's got no idea. And within a couple hours, I wound up gettin' sucked off behind the dumpster by some guy whose name I never bother learnin'!

"Of course, the bartender catches wind eventually of what's goin' on, and I hear that he and some buddies have got plans for me involvin' duct tape and a greased crowbar. I had to get the fuck outta there, FAST. I packed up and drove all night, non-stop, and found myself on a beeline for San Francisco. All I had were my phone, a few bags of clothes, and not even five hundred dollars. I was runnin' outta steam fast, and I knew I was pretty close to finished. But that's when I met Francis."

A tap on my shoulder. Right when it was starting to get interesting, the manager said, sorry, the restaurant was closing.

* * *

On my feet in the night air, the beer really hit me. Fighting for balance, I swayed into David's arms. He laughed in my ear. I tried to brush it off, but the words came out slurred. "DONTWORRYABOUTIT! IMFINEMAN!"