Cleaning Duty Ch. 04 - Story Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There!" she shouted. "And that's, like, not even half how angry you've made me! I stayed faithful to you down there! I didn't even giggle behind my hands at all the hot guys on the beach, like my friends did. If I started getting tempted, I'd think of your face until it passed or until I was JUST thinking about you. I didn't even touch myself! And that has nothing to do with my Aunt Flo. I've had at least a day and a half now where that hasn't been an issue. It was the shortest period of my life, and I didn't even take advantage of it! I was saving it all for YOU! Meanwhile, you're out..."

For a minute, I couldn't hear a breath in the kitchenette, just the low bubble of cooling oil and the pounding of blood in my ears.

"I guess the only consolation," she said, "is that since we're not technically dating, you didn't technically cheat on me. Like, for whatever that's worth. And I know you were lonely, and I know you missed me, and...And you wanna know something? I'd been thinking about it the whole time I was down there. I'd been turning it over and over in my head -- I'd even been PRAYING about it -- and I'd finally made up my mind. Tonight was the night I was gonna let you touch me under my panties."

I furrowed my brow. "For real?"

"Yes, for real, Adam." She shook her head. Slowly, a tired smile crossed her face. "It should mean a lot to you that I'm still going to."

* * *

We hugged and cried it out, at one point falling to our knees upon the tiled floor. We grabbed some paper towels and disinfectant. Like good little ex-janitors, we cleaned the mess we'd made.

Meghan helped me begin dinner again from scratch. Thankfully, we found plenty of ingredients to make it work.

After we'd eaten and then cleaned our second, more constructive mess, we wasted no time. I laid her down upon the futon. Forcing myself into slow motion, I kissed her with each article of clothing I removed. Her shirt, her bra, her socks and shorts. I left her panties in place, kissing her every exposed crevice and contour before stripping to my boxers.

I lay atop her, a hand cupped to the heart pounding through her breast. Meghan brushed back my hair. Reaching down, she pinched the corners of her panties with both hands. "A little peek, first?" she whispered.

A deep breath. She peeled down her cotton covering, just a couple inches, to reveal herself. A small, pink slit framed by the stubble of freshly trimmed hair. The damp, petite lips pressed close together, quaking in anticipation.

I licked my chops, already feeling my eyes glaze in ravenous desire. I pressed a finger against the underside of her panties, gently teasing her.

"Fuck, you're beautiful..."

Meghan released a low moan, grabbing my hand with both of hers. She kissed each of my knuckles, in turn. Slowly, she guided my palm down her shivering abs and beneath the elastic band of her panties. She pinched her eyes shut and eased two of my fingers into her vagina.

She jolted upon contact. Then, she breathed deeply and let herself relax against my digits.

The slick tufts of trimmed pubic hair. The warm, velvet walls of her labia. The tight ring of her hymen that I was careful not to rupture. It was lightyears greater than anything we'd done with our clothes on. I was penetrating her, even if only with my hand. This was third base. This was us going further with each other than ever before. This was me becoming a part of her but still wholly myself. My erection dug into her sweet thigh as I searched for her clit.

Meghan writhed and gasped beneath me. Her pelvis danced upon my fingertips. "ADAM! Oh, Adam! This feels so, SO much better than when I do it to myself!" She sucked my tongue into her mouth and playfully nipped the tip.

I traced saliva across her jawline. I gnawed her neck and the sides of her breasts, leaving well over half a dozen hickies, always cautious not to pinch her skin too hard.

Meghan pressed my fingers deeper inside her. "Oh, yes, please..." she murmured. "Adam...Adam, tell me the story..."

I licked her nipples. "What story?"

"About everything you did while I was away."

"Everything?"

"Everything...what you did on your own...mmm...what you did with David...tell it to me..."

"You really want to hear about THAT?"

Eyes closed, she nodded dreamily. "No secrets," she whispered, her pussy ready to gush. "Tell me everything. Every...last...dirty detail..."

I obeyed, giving her a play by play of all that had occurred from the day she left to the moment she returned. When I mentioned my solo performance with the pictures that she'd sent me, she squealed and squirted into my palm. When I got to David's video, she rolled flat onto her tummy, fucking my wrist against the mattress.

I kissed her tanned back and the nape of her neck. I stroked her clit with the hand pinned beneath her, watching the crack of her ass appear above her drooping panties. My other hand disappeared into my boxers and curled around my cock.

I ladled on the details. Everything from the size, taste and feel of David's cock to the sensation of cumming in his warm asshole.

Meghan murmured and moaned and sweated and squirted. My fingers explored her wonderful insides as she thrusted her pelvis against my palm in a delicious, hungry tempo. Some forbidden recess of her mind no doubt wandering to the boy and the crawlspace from her post-graduation pool party. His muscular frame, his broad shoulders, the fur covering his body and his head of red, curly hair.

Meghan had cum in my hand four times before I realized that I, too, knew that boy's name.