Cleaning Duty Ch. 04 - Story Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, dude, you're really not." David opened his passenger's side door. "Come on, let's go to my place and get you sorted out."

I guffawed, even as I felt myself being led inside. "MAN! IDONTNEEDNOKEEPER!"

"Tonight, dude? You kinda do."

I passed out for most of the ride, waking to find myself outside of an apartment complex in East Knoxville. Not quite low-cost housing, but clearly on the cheap side. He helped me out of the car and into the elevator, up to the fourth floor. I never would have survived the stairs.

It surprised me, seeing how nice the place was. In the living room, an ornate rug sat atop LVP flooring. A sizeable entertainment center had been built into a wooden cabinet. Some plants lined the windows. A school of guppies crowded a large fish tank.

Though all I wanted to do was sink into his brown, leather couch and sleep through Saturday, I found myself studying the framed pictures covering the walls. All of them black and white, all of them beautiful. The common subjects seemed to be David and the city of San Francisco.

David caught me staring. "It's a beautiful city, if you're ever out that way. That's me at Fisherman's Wharf. That's a selfie during the Alcatraz Island tour. There's me posin' like I'm gonna jump off the Golden Gate Bridge."

I blinked, hard, to clear the fog from my eyes. "Who took these wide-shots?"

"Francis, mostly." He indicated a photograph of he and an older, darker man with shades and slicked back hair, sitting at a restaurant's patio table. "He put me up while I was out there."

"That's friendly of him."

"He's a cool guy. Of course, Francis isn't his real name. We met at a club one night. It turned out he was throwin' a celebration with some guys he worked with."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. He hears my accent, and he sees my crazy hair. He says I fascinate him, and he wants to know more about me. So, we get some drinks and talk awhile. When he gets around to seein' my dick, Francis is sold."

"What! How, uh -- When did that happen?"

"A few days later, right before I slid it up his ass." David licked his lips into an evil grin. "He hardly waited 'til I'd finished inside him before offerin' me the job."

My mouth turned dry. "What kind of job?"

"Pornos, of course. He made me his redheaded, southern cowboy stud for a month and a half. All the man-pussy I could eat, as long as Francis kept the cameras rollin'." David held my eyes with his own. Then, he turned and headed for the kitchen. "I need a beverage. Tequila would be good, I think."

I shook my head and forced a laugh. "Okay, very funny. You know, you almost had me going there?" My pulse quickened. "I mean, you are kidding. Right?"

David cocked a thumb at the entertainment center as he disappeared into the kitchen. "Don't believe me, check out the collection. Who knows? You might find somethin' you like."

Sure enough, his films awaited me inside the cabinet drawer. Well over two dozen DVDS with lurid cover art. Glossy stills of cocks either out in the open or buried in someone's orifice. Whenever David appeared in the photos, he did so in cowboy regalia, usually in a dominant pose. On each box, next to the title itself, I found the stamp "A Francis Cisco Production".

From the kitchen, David called, "Francis started gettin' a little wild with me, near the end. Fetish shit, group stuff. A couple times, he had me bonin' a twink in the back of the car while he filmed and someone else drove us around. Then, we'd trade off duties until we'd all gotten the chance to drive, film, and fuck. Francis was always pushin' for more. 'Bigger! Bolder! Ballsier!'"

My eyes fell upon one DVD in particular: "Cock in Asian". On the cover, a man's disembodied hand clutched a sweat-drenched bedsheet.

I didn't hear his footsteps, but David's hot breath whispered in my ear. "But personally? I've always preferred the one-on-ones."

I turned to see him holding two glasses of iced tequila. With sultry eyes, he handed me mine. "You wanna check that movie out. Don't you?"

I managed a woozy nod as I swallowed half my cactus juice. It burned sweetly, all the way down.

David pinched the DVD from my grip. "Get comfy and I'll stick it in."

We sank into the couch with our drinks, and the film commenced.

* * *

Title Card: "COCK IN ASIAN. A Francis Cisco Production."

I barely followed the plot, if it could even be called one. Some Japanese guy with a slender frame, a black mohawk, and a lip piercing reads a college textbook on a park bench. He's clearly pushing thirty but playing it as close to eighteen as he can.

David saunters into frame in full urban cowboy gear, the Tennessee accent laid on cartoonishly thick. Some inane dialogue ensues. The Japanese twink melts like butter.

Smash Cut to them making out in the Japanese twink's apartment, both men stripped to their underwear. Their cocks stand high and proud beneath the thin coverings. A bit of kissing, their tongues exposed and massaging each other in slow motion. David stuffs the cowboy hat onto the twink's head, pressing the guy to his knees.

The twink slides David's boxers to his ankles. Spring-loaded, the cock pops into the twink's cheek. Smiling up at David, he takes it in hand and slobbers on the tip.

I squirmed on the couch, my eyes glazing over. Beside me, David said, "He's actually one of Francis's regulars. I wound up workin' with him five-six times."

The ice shook in my glass as I sipped more tequila. "Oh, yeah? That's, uh...cool."

"The kid gave a killer blowjob, but he had the loosest ass ever. Lemme tell you, once you got past his ring? It was like fuckin' the open air."

I licked my lips. "I'm sure you, uh, found a way to make it work."

"Oh, yeah. I pumped plenty of gunk up in him. He even filled me up, once or twice."

A tightness grew in my shorts. I crossed my legs to hide it.

Onscreen, David's cock snaps out of the twink's mouth, red hot and dripping with saliva. David flips him around and throws him facedown upon the bed. The twink grips the bedsheet and boosts his backside off the mattress. David pries opens the twink's anal ring with his fingers, and he jams his cock into the open air within.

My voice quivered as I spoke. "You know, uh, Meghan saw us. That day...you know...back in the..."

"The day I fucked away your virginity?"

The hair stood up on my arms. "Uh, yeah. That." I stuffed my sweaty palms into my drenched armpits. "Did, uh, she tell you about that?"

"No." I felt David inch towards me, his arm creeping around my shoulder. "I can believe it, though, with all the sounds my cock was fuckin' out of you."

The Japanese twink makes plenty of noise on the end of that same cock. Screaming for it to go deeper, faster, to explode within him...

David's voice, inches from my ear: "I've fucked plenty of guys and plenty of girls. None have ever been half as sweet as that first time with you."

On the TV, the twink arches his back and screams, "Do it! Fuck your Asian boy, Daddy!"

In the living room, I threw myself upon David's mouth.

Our tongues flicked like mad. His hand disappeared up my shirt. I tightened my abs as hard as I could. David brushed his warm palm across them on the way to my nipples. His weight eased upon me, forcing me into the couch cushions.

Our moans drowned out those on the TV. I grabbed his hair with both hands, tugging on those short but curly red locks.

His hand fled my nipples and slid down the front of my pants. He grasped the base of my pounding erection as his own penis stiffened against my thigh. He started jerking me off beneath my clothes. His pelvis worked in slow, thrusting circles as my hands jumped up his shirt to find a forest of belly hair. All of it curly, dark red. His strained abs grew rock hard beneath a thin façade of tummy flab.

He unbuckled my pants, yanking them to my ankles, followed by my boxers. I kicked them off, over my shoes, and I pulled my shirt over my head. My cock gulped fresh air, a drop of precum already bubbling on the tip. David stroked me with one hand and removed his jeans with the other.

Sitting on the couch, my back braced against the pillows, I said, "Meghan...she watched us the whole time you pounded me. You know that?" I groaned in pleasure. "I was watching her watch us. I watched her masturbate to it. I watched her finish in her fucking pants. I bet you didn't fucking know that, did you?"

"No, I didn't." Kneeling before me, the tip of David's massive erection poked through the piss-flap of his boxers. "But knowin' her, I'm not surprised."

"What? What do you mean by --?"

Before I could finish the question, David took me full in his mouth. A stuttered gasp erupted from my chest. My eyes rolled in their sockets as my head crashed back against the couch.

My first blowjob. Wet and tight and unbelievable warm. He flicked his tongue against the head, working it around the length of the shaft. He extracted all but half an inch from his lips, his teeth grazing the glans, only to slurp me straight back into his esophagus.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I wheezed as his throat closed around me.

My balls tightened, boiling with sperm. Before I could fill his gullet and watch him choke it down, he jerked me out of his mouth and tore off his boxers.

Turning to face the TV, he spread his ass cheeks and maneuvered the head of my cock into his rectum. Slippery from his aborted blowjob, my shaft glided inside him with little resistance.

His anus bobbed up and down on me like he his mouth had, only moments before. I'd heard this called reverse cowgirl. Or I suppose, reverse cowboy. His sphincter squeezed every bit of my cock, forcing shallow gasps from me, making my every hair stand deliciously on end.

He grunted, staring at the TV and stroking his own shaft. Taking it from me as he watched himself give it to that Japanese twink.

I took inspiration from the film. Hands clamped to his hips, I tugged him sideways. He took the hint and climbed onto the couch beside me.

I slipped out of him. He didn't even wince. He just positioned himself on his hands and spread knees, and he helped me plug back into him, doggystyle.

My thoughts flashed to David fucking me in the church basement. Then, to my dry-humping Meghan's soft ass at her friends' Christmas party. To all the other times she and I had gone at it in our underwear, either doggystyle or playing the Pretzel Game. My mind raced, trying to compare the clothed, heterosexual moments to the penetrative, same-sex ones. I worshipped Meghan's body. Her firm breasts and her warm belly. But I loved and had missed David's cock.

"Apples and fucking oranges," I muttered, deep inside him.

His eyes turned to the TV, David bucked against me. "What, dude?"

"Nothing. Forget it."

"Then, shut up and fuck your cum into me."

It didn't take me long to finish. His hole tightened around my shaft. His prostate swelled against my tip. I pounded his ass harder and harder, suddenly gasping as heat shot through my belly and balls, pumping my seed drunkenly into his rectum.

I fell against him, feeling the both of us relax against my cock's final drip. With sweaty hands, he spread his ass cheeks. I slowly withdrew, watching semen leak down his thigh.

I collapsed onto my back. Through the swirl of tequila and endorphins, I witnessed the Japanese twink lick globs of cum off David's deflated cock. "Oh, thank you, Daddy!" the twink moans. "You've made me so full..."

I felt David dragging me to my feet. On wobbly, misbehaving legs, I let him lead me to the bedroom and toss me upon the queen-sized mattress.

He climbed atop me, his thighs on either side of my head, drops of sperm drizzling upon my chest.

Above me, I heard him say, "My turn."

A deep breath. I opened wide and let him ease his cock into my mouth. It felt like a massive, meaty prawn. It tasted strangely of vinegar. Drunk as I was, I could hear my jaw popping from the sheer size.

With no rhythm or technique to speak of, I sucked the shaft. I licked the underside. I relished the satisfied sneer on his face and the salty taste of precum on my tongue. I promised myself that no matter what, I would swallow. Hell, I'd already eaten plenty of my own.

Then, David pulled out of me and said, "Spread your legs."

I grabbed my knees and pulled them apart, knowing what was coming, salivating for it. Thankfully, he pulled out a tube of KY and greased up his cock first. He squeezed some onto his fingers and eased open my hole. Still, I winced when he inched the full length his erection inside me.

* * *

The night became a booze-induced blur, but I remember the sensation of his boner splitting my anus. I remember looking down to see him thrusting, first slow, then fast, then slow, then even faster. Edging his pleasure within me.

I remember howling, "Fill me up! Use my ass!"

I remember him whispering, "Take it, dude! Take every fuckin' inch!"

I remember the sexy, evil smirk hovering above me. I remember reaching down and pawing uselessly at my prick, far too drunk to get it up again.

And at some point, I remember David growling and turning his strained face to the ceiling as he sprayed what felt like a quart of sperm into my hungry colon.

After that, I only remember passing out.

* * *

I woke the next morning in a sweaty mess of bedsheets, an ache in my head and my ass aflame. David stood by the bedside, shaking me. "Adam, dude, come on. Time to go home."

He let me puke in his toilet, for fear I'd do it in his car. Then, he dropped me off at my dorm. He didn't kiss me goodbye, but he flicked his tongue at me. "See you around, fuck-dude," he said before driving away.

In the dorm room, I guzzled water and Advil. Then, I puked again. I froze myself beneath an icy shower, cradling my swollen guts. Eventually, I got the water and pills to stay down.

I checked my asshole for blood, but I got away clean. I spent an eternity brushing my teeth, washing away any traces of booze or cock. Then, I slept the rest of the day until it was time to collect Meghan from the airport.

* * *

Idling in the pickup/drop-off lane, I watched Meghan hug her friends goodbye. Probably telling them that I was taking her to her parents' place or some such white lie. She threw her bags into the trunk, and I shifted the engine into gear.

Before we had even hit the interstate, she threw her arms around me and assaulted my lips. I jerked to car to the shoulder and kissed her back.

It was beautiful, romantic, everything I had hoped her return would be. But as our tongues flapped, all I could think was, "What the fuck have I done?"

Driving back, Meghan told me all about the trip. "Oh my Gosh, I had so. Much. FUN! You wouldn't be-LIEVE how sunny it is down there! Like, literally, I didn't see a single cloud all week! I can't wait to show you my tan!"

She lifted her shirttail to give me a peek, and I got hard, despite the thoughts racing through my head.

Walking to the dorm from the parking garage, the stories continued. "I thought I had an okay handle on Spanish from all the classes I've taken, but apparently, I, like, talk like a total third-grader."

In the elevator: "The food was so, so yummy! I wish I'd, like, gotten the recipes or at least written down the names."

In the hallway upstairs: "We got hit on by the locals and SO many other tourists. There was this entire frat house that came down on a bus. We had to, like, make a sorta phalanx to fend everybody off and make sure nothing happened, but the other girls just LOVED the attention!"

Once we reached my room, I couldn't keep it inside any longer. I grabbed her gently by the shoulders and said, "Meghan, I'm going to need you to sit down."

She sank onto the edge of the futon, her smile already twitching into a frown.

I felt like pacing, but I forced myself to kneel before her. "Meghan?" I fought to keep the stutter from my voice. "Meghan, while you were gone...something...happened..."

She furrowed her brow. "Adam, you are okay?"

I shook my head, not even lying. "While you were...While..." A deep, labored breath. "I fucked David."

I watched her face sag. "You what?"

Every inch of me shivered. I wanted vomit all over again. "I missed you...SO MUCH...I got SO LONELY..."

"You had sex with my cousin?"

"We were hanging out. He got me...I let him get me drunk, and it just..."

"You. Had sex. With my. Cousin."

My voice on the verge of cracking, I could only nod.

Dead silence.

I reached for her knee. "Meghan, I am so --"

She slapped my hand away. "You had sex with my cousin. Don't touch me." She snapped her eyes closed. "Did you do it here? Did you do it on the futon we've been sharing?"

"No. It happened at his place."

A slow, smoldering shake of her head. "How could you do this to me, Adam?"

"I wasn't doing it to hurt you."

"Oh? You knew it hurt me last time, but for some reason, you thought I'd be okay if you went and did it again?"

"I don't know, Meghan, it --"

"What? It WHAT?"

I sighed. "It probably had something to do with you only having A love for me."

The temperature in the dorm room dropped ten degrees. I watched Meghan's breaths grow heavier. Her hands clenched into white-knuckled fists. With those fists, she punched the futon on either side of her, followed by her knees.

"GAAAHHH!"

"Meghan, stop --!"

She launched herself from the futon and knocked past me into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I didn't hear the shattering of glass, but I heard plenty of objects being hurled around. Somehow still incapable of swearing, she shrieked her lungs out. Then, she fell silent.

My hand jittered as I knocked on the door. "Meghan?"

Not a peep from inside.

"Meghan, I'm sorry!"

Silence.

"Meghan, please! I'm really, really sorry! I know I fucked up royally. I betrayed your trust and did something absolutely unforgivable. And...and if you don't ever want to see me again, you're well within your rights. More than that, you're..."

Tears streamed down my face, but I was talking to an empty room. I sank to the carpet, my knuckles scraping the door. "Meghan? Meghan, I really need to pee."

A sobbing voice screamed back, "Then go in the sink!"

* * *

I held my bladder, though it hurt. After a while, I needed something to do to keep the gnawing voices from my head, so I started preparing dinner. Two servings.

I chose burritos again. I sliced up some chicken breast. I chopped scallions, white onions, green bell peppers, and tomatoes. A few spices, a couple dashes of Texas Pete. I fried them all with a can of Mexican-style beans.

Stirring the skillet, I heard the bathroom door creak open behind me. Shoes padded across the carpet. I turned to see Meghan, red eyed, hair amess, her face streaked with mascara. She sniffled, but she had already wiped her tears away. "We need to talk, Adam."

I held my breath and nodded.

"I don't appreciate coming home after a short trip to find that you've hooked up with someone else. I REALLY don't appreciate how it was my cousin, of all people. Especially since you know what that did to me last time."

She set her jaw. I could see her winding up for the killing blow I knew I deserved.

"I'm not even gone a full week, and already, you're running off to have sex with my cousin."

"Meghan, I can't even begin to --"

"Just --!" She threw up her hands. "GAH! Adam! I'm, like, doing a thing here. I prepared it in the bathroom, I rehearsed it, and you're really throwing me off when you interrupt like that." She sighed. "What was I saying?"

"You were --"

"Not you! Just stop talking! Please. I'm trying to be angry right now."

I grabbed the skillet and extended its insulated handle to her. A moment's hesitation. I caught the hint of gratitude in Meghan's eyes as she flung the sizzling contents against the wall. Oil, poultry, and veggies splattered and dripped down the paint as she slammed the skillet upon the countertop.