Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excited!

Waiting for the next one! So excited!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Addition

Great Addition to the series. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More More More!!

I like your style don't stop!! Your on a roll. You got me hooked!! Great Work!! A Black God!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it keep them cumming lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're already a great storyteller

I want you to know these stories are top tier, please keep up the good work.

HardBenHardBenabout 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure you DID have fun...ha ha ha

Another fabulous story.

Excellent writing and wonderfully descriptive.

Loved it XXX

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

It was fun. I remember comparing the boys and Mens I'd been with and we sharing what we liked and didnt like. I like how they had done it in the Shower to. Alot of Mens I cleaned up with in the shower or walked in on me when I was in the Motel or Hotel shower had liked to have Sex in there. Its good from the Soaping up and down to the shower heads to some times just being bent over and done again by them or when I was younger and thinner some could lift me up and Lower me down on there Cocks and I'd ride them or they would BANG me against the Shower wall with my arms and Legs wrapped around there Backs.

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

Their sex is hot. Thank you author.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVivicaSnow@VivicaSnow
I write salacious stories to give brain boners. I'm posting here to find new fans. Hopefully you can be one of them! Visit my Smashwords account for exclusive content or just to tip me for your favorite story on here. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/VivicaSnow Fappy...